jump to last post 1-14 of 14 discussions (37 posts)

Thank You Habee

1. sid_candid profile image61
    sid_candidposted 5 years ago

I would like to thank Habee. Her work and number of hubs she writes are just incredible. Apart from her hubs I also like something else about her. The wonderful dogs and her cute little grandchildren whom we get to see on her profile pic. Way to go Habee.

2. 0
    Pintu123posted 5 years ago

Habee is no doubt one of the best hubber around.

3. rmcrayne profile image93
    rmcrayneposted 5 years ago

What's not to love about habee?!

4. sunforged profile image63
    sunforgedposted 5 years ago

i agree! but i cant help myself,

http://mockable.org/wp-content/uploads/2009/09/brownnoser.jpg

5. sid_candid profile image61

Habee has certainly been a great inspiration. Its a privilege to have a fellow hubber like her. Keep going Habee.

6. Stevennix2001 profile image82
    Stevennix2001posted 5 years ago

I agree with this sentiments.  Habbee is arguably one of the best hubbers on hubpages.  Not only is she a great writer, but a kind person as well.  In fact, I have yet to meet anyone that has something negative to say about her.

7. Bronson_Hub profile image61
    Bronson_Hubposted 5 years ago

I would like to thank Habee for bringing the LOLs to a place full of not so many LOLs not too long ago.

8. LeeWalls profile image60
    LeeWallsposted 5 years ago

Why do the majority of those that love Habee have a score in their 90's? Hmm.

1. Pcunix profile image89
      Pcunixposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Well, we haven't seen anyone who dislikes her, have we?

1. LeeWalls profile image60
        LeeWallsposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I never said that. I personally think she's a nice person, as a matter of fact, I remember writing to her once because I valued her opinion but that's not really important to you, however, why are you being so defensive?

I wasn't smile

I'm just saying I don't think you will find anyone who dislikes her, low hub score or not.

Habee, 'fess up: is there ANYONE here who doesn't like you?  You don't have to name names if there is, just give us a count.  I bet two or less.  Most likely none.

1. habee profile image89
            habeeposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Randy Godwin doesn't like me. He hasn't liked me for almost 40 years!

I know better smile

9. habee profile image89
    habeeposted 5 years ago

OMG! I was shocked to see this! My warmest regards to all of you...sincerely.

1. LeeWalls profile image60
      LeeWallsposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Hello Habee:
      Do you remember me? I wrote to you a while ago and asked you a question and you were very kind when you responded. I hope you're doing well.

1. habee profile image89

Yes, I remember you. Thanks for your kind words.

10. Arthur Fontes profile image90
    Arthur Fontesposted 5 years ago

Habee is my personal tutor.  lol 

She has great hubs on improving writing, I have spent much time and many reads on her hubs.  I have also learned quite a bit from these hubs.  Habee must have been an awesome teacher and I bet she inspired many of our youth to pursue writing.

Habee you deserve everything that you receive, not only are you a great writer but you write about some really cool subjects.

1. habee profile image89

Thank you very much, Arthur! (with my best Elvis lip sneer)

1. Arthur Fontes profile image90
        Arthur Fontesposted 5 years ago in reply to this

You are welcome Habee.

I did not mention this earlier but in my entire experience with HP you have been the most kind and tolerant member I have had the pleasure of knowing.

11. sid_candid profile image61

Thank You Habee for responding to this thread. A warm regards to everyone else who has responded as well. I started the thread about 2 days back but it got noticed today. I was a bit sad not to get much response. I am happy to see that its not me alone but others too who have great regards for this wonderful lady, our fellow hubber, Habee.

12. habee profile image89
    habeeposted 5 years ago

This afternoon is the first time I saw it. It made my day, for sure!

1. Randy Godwin profile image92
      Randy Godwinposted 5 years ago in reply to this

That's because you slept most of the day!  smile  And you're alright for a girl!

1. habee profile image89

wow. I haven't been called a girl in ages! Thanks, boy!

I was on the graveyard shift last night. lol

That's "Mr." boy to you!  yikes

1. habee profile image89

I knew that's exactly what you were going to say! I think we know each other too well. lol

You should!  Aren't you the 7th Sybil in a long line of witches?  Or something similar in sound?  smile

1. habee profile image89

Actually, I'm the 8th, but only one was a witch. None were the b-word! lol

At least one of them was!  lol

1. habee profile image89

Since you used the past tense, the only Sybil you could be referring to is my mom, and she was a saint!

13. sid_candid profile image61

You have made my day over and over again with some great hubs and inspiration as a fellow hubber. Good to know I could return some of the favor. Happy hubbing Habee! Keep Going.

14. mega1 profile image79
    mega1posted 5 years ago

habee is exactly the person I would want to have brunch with (as soon as I'm over this awful flu) but I will just settle for reading her hubs - even tho I hate the "popularity" threads, I am glad to appreciate habee smile

1. habee profile image89

Cool, Megs! How 'bout some of my homemade shrimp salad?? I seem to be on a shrimp kick lately! lol

1. mega1 profile image79
        mega1posted 5 years ago in reply to this

sounds fabulous!  I love shrimp.  Right now, though, I am so sick with flu I have to force myself to eat - which would be a wonderful thing, if I didn't feel so awful.  Even drinking broth is a chore.  I'll be well soon though probably put back the pounds I lost in short order.

2. Peggy W profile image89
        Peggy Wposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Habee,  May I join that shrimp salad party?  Not only are you an excellent hubber but from reading what you write about food, I know you are a great cook as well.  I love shrimp!

1. habee profile image89

Sure, Peggy! I'm a "more the merrier" kinda gal!

working