jump to last post 1-11 of 11 discussions (11 posts)

Hello Fellow Hubbers!

1. Crystal Jewels profile image60
    Crystal Jewelsposted 8 years ago

I am new here, but not to blogging, having written numerous posts on writingup.com, which is no longer in service; but I am happy to be blogging here as 'Crystal Jewels', kind of a play-on-words from my YA/fantasy series, The Crystal Locket.

My blog is about amazing herbs that really work, well, at least for me they did. smile Anyway, check it out when you get the chance!

Thanks and looking forward to getting to know fellow hubbers!

Crystal Jewels

2. Misha profile image75
    Mishaposted 8 years ago

Welcome to Hugpages Jewel!

Please note that this is not a blog, it is rather an article depository of a kind. smile

3. Crystal Jewels profile image60

Ah...got it. Thanks.

I will try and remember that.

4. Bob Ewing profile image62
    Bob Ewingposted 8 years ago

Welcome and happy hubbing.

5. Earl S. Wynn profile image85
    Earl S. Wynnposted 8 years ago

Welcome to Hubpages! It's an awesome community, and I hope you enjoy your stay with us!

6. Marian Swift profile image59
    Marian Swiftposted 8 years ago

Welcome, Crystal Jewels!  Looking forward to learning lots more about herbs.

7. Just_Rodney profile image42
    Just_Rodneyposted 8 years ago

Welcome, to a very crazy mixed up bunch of the nicest kind. Great hubbers and great hubs, Enjoy it.

8. Marisa Wright profile image92
    Marisa Wrightposted 8 years ago

Welcome Crystal, and happy Hubbing. As Misha said, HubPages is not a blog, so you don't keep adding more posts to the same page.  Your Hub on tea tree oil is complete by itself.  If you want to write about other herbs, just start a new Hub for each one.

9. webismine profile image60
    webismineposted 8 years ago

Welcome to HP cool

10. Dottie1 profile image82
    Dottie1posted 8 years ago

Welcome Crystal and have fun hubbing.

11. Crystal Jewels profile image60

Thanks everyone for the welcome and the advice.

How often do you post a new article? Is there a limit, or at least a suggestion, and what do the scores mean? I didn't do a whole lot of reading up on things, I admit, when I registered.