jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (14 posts)

How often do people social bookmark their hubs?

1. jfay2011 profile image60
    jfay2011posted 4 years ago

How often do you social bookmark your hubs?  Do you social bookmark them all the time?  Do you pick favorite ones to social bookmark?  I have been going back into some hubs and editing a little bit.  And I am choosing to social bookmark more of the newer stuff.  I'm not sure if I am going to social bookmark all the stuff.

1. Barbara Kay profile image84
      Barbara Kayposted 4 years ago in reply to this

I have a niche and  page on Facebook just for that niche. I have just over 100 followers, which for Facebook isn't very many. Whenever I post a page from here to Facebook about the niche, I get over 100 followers visiting, plus many share the link with their Facebook friends.

If you are just sharing on your personal account, people get bored with too many posts and then they don't even look at them. You need to be sure that it is either fantastic or something that would really interest them.

1. jfay2011 profile image60
        jfay2011posted 4 years ago in reply to this

Is it like a create a page?  I have gone into my personal facebook and created a few pages.  One for hubpages and one for my paperdolls.

2. Xenonlit profile image60
    Xenonlitposted 4 years ago

I do Twitter, Google+ and Facebook, but my society isn't biting! hmm

1. paradigmsearch profile image89
      paradigmsearchposted 4 years ago in reply to this

There have been enumerable posts that +1'ing your own work is a major, screaming no-no. I, for one, believe those posts.

1. Xenonlit profile image60
        Xenonlitposted 4 years ago in reply to this

I'll have to find those posts. It might be an anti-Google thing.

1. homesteadbound profile image88
          homesteadboundposted 4 years ago in reply to this

I would be interested in seeing those posts for sure.

2. Pcunix profile image90
        Pcunixposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Posting to Google+ is not the same as doing a +1

3. relache profile image88
    relacheposted 4 years ago

Almost never.

4. 0
    kimberlyslyricsposted 4 years ago

Never now after 29 months of wasting my time in these ridiculous sites I learned one thing, if you want to represent your work on a site that prioritizes friends we don't know, your not doing your work justice.  Facebook is toxic and smutty, Twitter is useless and stumbleupon is my favourite site but is to fast paced to get any attention, reddit please, blogging, or blogger they are all the same, yawn

I ask you keep posting here and take notes of how much traffic your getting from there-that should be the determining factor of any site you post to.

Just an opinion

Have a nice evening  smile

5. QuestionMaster profile image87
    QuestionMasterposted 4 years ago

Most social networking sites bring low quality traffic and no quality backlinks, so never.

1. 0
      kimberlyslyricsposted 4 years ago in reply to this

6. hassam profile image82
    hassamposted 4 years ago

I used to do it a lot, but it is of no use now. I simply just Digg and tweet it. It is better to create you own blog and post article teasers there.

7. Lisa HW profile image83
    Lisa HWposted 4 years ago

Pretty much never.