Jehovah witnesses

Jump to Last Post 1-45 of 45 discussions (196 posts)
  1. easyguyevo profile image69
    easyguyevoposted 13 years ago

Many people seem to hate them, but they are just doing as Jesus did in the bible. He preached and teached the word of God traveling as he did so to the homes of many individuals. But still most other religions stay in a church and preach, while the Jehovah witnesses try to imitate his behavior.

Do you see them as an annoyance you or do you listen to what they have to say?

1. Cagsil profile image69
      Cagsilposted 13 years agoin reply to this

I used to have conversations with them, but never let them into my home. I heard what they had to say, and then said good day.

After doing my own research on religion, I no longer waste my time talking to them. But then again, I've not seen one for about 3-4 years. lol

1. Joy56 profile image68
        Joy56posted 13 years agoin reply to this

you have spoke to one recently Cagsil but not at the door

Hey Joy,

Have I spoken to one recently? I have one that lives in the apartment complex that I live in. She and her husband live on the third floor and I live on the first floor.

She has spoken to me and I've spoken to her. She is a very caring lady who knows her place and my position on her beliefs. However, we still get along.

I have not been visited by them in years and really do not expect to be visited by them. However, should it happen, I'll be glad to correct them on what they do not know of their own religion. wink

1. Joy56 profile image68

maybe you have spoken to a Jehovah's Witness on hubpages.

2. profile image50
      truth writerposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Its a Cult.

1. Daniel Carter profile image62
        Daniel Carterposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Then a lot of religions are cults.

However, I have nothing but negative experiences with JWs. Very pushy, threatening hell fire, and upsetting people and homes to no end. How "Jehovah-like." They don't make their religion very appealing, is all I can say. All the more reason to run the other way, not answer the door, and avoid them.

1. Joy56 profile image68

Jehovah's Witnesses do not believe in the teaching of hell fire.

1. Daniel Carter profile image62
            Daniel Carterposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Hell fire or not, they were throwing flames. It was completely needless.

1. Joy56 profile image68

i don't agree, they have a positive message, you should listen and see what they have to say

2. easyguyevo profile image69
        easyguyevoposted 13 years agoin reply to this

How can they be a cult? A cult worships the devil they surely don't!

3. stilljustwonderin profile image60
      stilljustwonderinposted 13 years agoin reply to this

No, I don't.  I have invited them in and talked with them.   I am not a JW, but we still had a nice chat.  They were nice people.

Well its good to see that a few of us had some relatively good experiences. The ones in the other areas need for training, lol.

1. stilljustwonderin profile image60

They are just people like the rest of us.  Ya can have a good chat with any body if ya give them a chance.

2. earnestshub profile image80
        earnestshubposted 13 years agoin reply to this

I've met a couple of nice JW's.
        The JW brainwashing made them look as mad as whistling kettles, but they were nice enough otherwise. smile
        They were kids that had been chosen to "spread the word" as far away as Darwin in the Northern Territory of Australia.
        Now that is some serious indoctrination! lol

Now that is sad.  I'm assumeing teenagers?  That had to have been scarey for them.   I've known people who were pretty hateful when JW knocked on their door.    Made me feel sorry for them.

1. earnestshub profile image80

I guess they were late teens or young adults, but they were kids either way. Naive and indoctrinated.
            I feel sorry for anyone wasting their time like this. smile

LOL  Yeah, to me a 30 year old is still a kid.  I guess cause my baby is 31. Thing is, they are taught to go door to door.  A lot of people won't receive them.  We are suppose to do that, but, if some one wants to hear, they will go to church, or ask.  No body wants to be pushed into anything.  I wonder if those poor younguns knew what they were getting into going door to door.  I hope every one was nice to them.  But then, maybe that's why they sent younguns out.  big_smile

Unfortunately they probably copped a very hard time in Darwin at that time. sad

That's a shame, but I guess they learned a hard lesson.  Maybe?

Have a good night, day, what ever it is there.

Lol, sometimes the young ones make the decision on their own to do 'door to door'. But I do hope none are being forced by their parents or the other JWs. The JWs don't seem like they would do that kind of thing though, nut you never.....

Oh me too.  I hope they aren't being forced.  I would invite my sons to church, but I wouldn't force them.  They would be there for the wrong reason if they are forced.  That would just drive them away!  The JW's can go thru a lot of rudeness and hatred going door to door.  I have seen it happen.  It would be terrible to "force" some one to endure that.

Just what i was thinking

4. profile image57
      exorterposted 13 years agoin reply to this

I open my door to anyone that is willing to discuss the Bible, I have never found any one, being pushy or rude or anything like that, I do not  go along with all their teaching, but speaking about the Bible with others is always a good thing to do, who knows, even if their belief is different, we may learn something, they may even learn something
      that is a good thing

5. shizzylynn profile image41
      shizzylynnposted 13 years agoin reply to this

i feelbad for themii  they dont know any better; i should know i was a jehovah witness before..  but saved and christian now for 7 years.. yes they believe they are doing what jesus told them..  but realize they have their own bible mixed with truth and lies. they believe they can live forever on paradise earth by earning it..  once you decide not to be one of them or be a part of their organization anymore they disfellowship you or dont socialize.. i have many family members who are witness do not bother with me at all; including my mother,, well for her its to a bare minumum we talk...   but i was saved from this false religion so maybe others will be too... god bless

There are just as many lies in the Christianity version as well. lol lol

6. profile image0
      Deborah Sextonposted 13 years agoin reply to this

I doubt very seriously that they teach the true word of God.
      Yahshua never went uninvited to someone's home

1. e-watchman profile image61
        e-watchmanposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Actually, Jesus sent out 70 disciples with specific instructions to go to every village and visit every home uninvited. If the householder was receptive Jesus told them to stay there and accept their hospitality and preach. If the householder was unreceptive Jesus told them to move on and shake the dust off their feet.

1. profile image0
          Deborah Sextonposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Please give me scripture so I can see for myself

2. Joy56 profile image68

yep Jesus most probably was un welcome too, maybe that is why he was put to death

2. e-watchman profile image61
        e-watchmanposted 13 years agoin reply to this

As an after thought, Jesus used the metaphor of going to someone's house uninvited as a way of illustrating his interest in people when he stated: "Behold, I stand at the door and knock." Obviously, most people prefer not to be bothered.

2. Ohma profile image59
    Ohmaposted 13 years ago

I think that most people consider their homes private domain so to speak and that most Jehovah Witnesses (at least the ones that knock on my door) are pushy and have very little concern for my privacy.
    If I want a God experience there are many places to go to get it, the fact that I choose not to go to those places should be very telling.

What do you mean when you say they are pushy? Also please explain the privacy part.
      But I think I understand from you experience why you made such a decision.
      Also may i ask where you are from, because they treat us where i live very nicely.

3. Ohma profile image59
    Ohmaposted 13 years ago

Pushy\ If I politely tell someone knocking at my door that I am busy or getting ready to go away and they do not take the hint that I do not have the time or inclination to hear their sermon and they keep preaching at me this is pushy.

The privacy part goes back to the pushy part. They choose to cold call at my door if I politely indicate that I am not interested they should politely withdraw rather than invade my privacy further by trying to convince me that they are the answer I did not know I was looking for.

Ok I see, and I totally respect your decision from the behavior you explained.

1. Ohma profile image59
        Ohmaposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Thank-You.

4. lrohner profile image70
    lrohnerposted 13 years ago

Total and complete annoyance. Many years ago when I lived in a different town, they were at my door constantly and wouldn't go away when I politely declined to listen to their spiel. Then I took a new job and wound up being friends with one of them. At her wedding, I was surreptitiously looking around to see if any of her relatives were people that were at my door when I let the dogs out to chase them away! smile

O wow, did any get bitten lol?

1. lrohner profile image70
        lrohnerposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Nah. The dogs were really just big babies in fur coats. But they usually scared the heck out of the Witnesses! smile

5. Diane Inside profile image72
    Diane Insideposted 13 years ago

I had an aunt who was Jehovahs Witness, I loved her very much, but her beliefs were alot different than mine. 
    And for that fact different than everyone in her family as well, I think it pushed her kids away, and they were resentful for it.

Her belief was her marriage came first, and kids second. She celebrated their anniversary, yet anything else was not addressed.

Of course Christmas was not celebrated, this was all after she raised her kids to celebrate Christmas and Birthdays, then she now believed not to celebrate any of that.

Her kids felt hurt by this.

She has since passed away of a heart condition. We all loved her very much, and for the most part let her believe what she wanted. But she did seperate herself from her family because of her beliefs.

She never participated in family events stating that they were wrong, No Thanksgiving, No 4th of July BBQ, No Birthdays, No Christmas family gathering, Everyone wanted her there to be with family but she wouldn't do it sighting Jehovahs Witness do not believe in these things.

Yea that one part of their belief that I don't understand. What is wrong what i wrong with celebrating a birthday or Christmas.

6. aguasilver profile image71
    aguasilverposted 13 years ago

I had interesting conversations with many of them, when I first came to faith, they were on my door within a week, which is surprising as I had never seen them before that!

They are genuine, but misguided, and originate from a Mr Russell, who fell out with mainstream doctrines over the concept of hell, so far, so good, hell is a disputed point for many folks... then (like all cults) they started to add things to scripture,and take out the things they disliked, then re interpret things to better suit their concepts.....

Where are they wrong?

Too many scriptural points to list, but basically the fact that you get cut off from everyone if you question or leave their religion.

True believers welcome doubts and dissension, it allows the doubter/dissenter to examine and find the truth for themselves, and if someone leaves your 'body of believers' they should not be shunned or cut off, just keep a welcome for them if they wish to return.

1. Diane Inside profile image72
      Diane Insideposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Oh she was always welcomed, we always invited her to everything even though we knew she would not come. She would even show offense that we even invited her, but she was family and we did not want to exclude her.

7. habee profile image93
    habeeposted 13 years ago

Jesus did not force His way into people's homes. JWs refuse to listen to your beliefs. I've had them show up at my house at noon on Thanksgiving Day, when we obviously had a houseful of guests. I had a JW friend and co-worker who died at the age of 31, leaving behind a husband and two young children. Her religion would not allow her to receive blood transfusions. I attended her funeral, and it was the strangest funeral I've ever attended. They spoke for perhaps 5 minutes about her, and the other 2 hours were spent telling us why we should all embrace the JW religion. It left a bad taste in my mouth!

We used to have a lot of JW visitors to our home, but I discovered that having two huge barking and snarling Great Danes has put a stop to their housecalls.

Perhaps what I've experienced does not accurately reflect the behavior of all JWs. If that's the case, I'm sorry if I've offended anyone. I have respect for other people's beliefs - just don't try to force them on me.

1. Joy56 profile image68

Jesus went from city to city, and village to village, for three years, teaching about god.........   How can anyone force there way in to a home.  They can only get in if someone invites them, they are not morons;

2. Joy56 profile image68

great danes are my favourite dogs.  I would love to meet them.

8. Lisa HW profile image61
    Lisa HWposted 13 years ago

I don't hate them, and I don't blame them for following the rules that they're taught by the religion.  I don't, however, want them showing up at my house! 

Honestly..  My neighborhood seems to have a pushpin on their map of the area, or something; because they're roaming around here far more than anywhere else I've lived (or, from what friends, say, more often than they show up at some other people's homes). I sometimes wonder if because the street is a circle and doesn't have much traffic, they just like walking around here.  (Or, maybe, they think this quiet little suburban neighborhood needs more saving than other places!  lol  )

In the past it's always taken two times of telling them politely, "I don't talk about my faith with anyone." Once isn't enough, so I have to repeat it.  Fine.  At some point, though, they started being pushy with that little booklet they hand out.  I refused, and once someone opened the storm door after I'd closed it and said goodbye and put the booklet in my door.  At the point I was ready to kill them!!  mad  I mean, I answered the door (nice enough).  I was polite twice (also nice enough).  I politely said, "Have a day back" or else made some friendly comment about the weather they were walking around in.  (Nice again.)  That was IT, as far as I was concerned.    When that last one crossed the line and threw the booklet behind my front door, after I'd already said, "No thanks" (again polite); I lost it. 

Inappropriate as this was, I was seeing red and feeling like I wanted to murder them!  I took out my anger on the booklet, and then I crumpled it and pulled and crumbled it as much I possibly could, marched out to the car parked not far from my house, and stuck it under the windshield wipers.   roll  They were within earshot at the neighbor's house, so I said in a loudish (but not yelling) voice, "DO NOT LEAVE THESE IN MY DOOR EVER! I DO NOT WANT YOUR CRAP!!"

Well, I don't know if they still come around my neighborhood any more, but they don't come to my house.  lol  I don't know...  It was that opening the storm door thing that made me lose it.  lol

So, I don't hate them.  I even feel bad for them a lot of the times.  Still, until they see a sign on my house that says, "I'm interested in hearing about your religion.  Come in"...  I'm through being polite to them, and they'd better not knock on my door.

9. earnestshub profile image80
    earnestshubposted 13 years ago

A couple of JW encounters that were memorable.
    Two young JW's standing in the Darwin heat in 14 piece suits......I felt very sorry for these kids, they were early twenties.       and being lectured like schoolchildren to not "mess up" the bus by a JW bus driver in America.

We all told him to get stuffed! smile

lol

10. Lisa HW profile image61

My big memory of JW's is with a tea party I had instead of a birthday for my preschool daughter.  She hadn't been in school long, so I didn't feel comfortable having a birthday party (gifts, etc.).  Her birthday is right after Christmas.  I invited all the little girls in the school.  Two were from JW families.  One mother started grilling me, "but is it a Christmas party?"  I said, "No.  It's a tea party."  She kept asking, and then she started with, "Will there be a Christmas tree in the house?"  "Where?"  mad  mad   I don't know how often I said, "It is not a Christmas party.  It is a tea party."    Finally, I just got so sick of being grilled over an invitation to a four-year-old (that I thought was a NICE thing  mad), I said (again), "It isn't a Christmas party. Yes.  We have a Christmas tree in the house.  It is a tea party.  If you want to come, come.  If you don't, don't."  (They didn't come.  lol  )

All she had to do was decline the invitation but instead she decided to grill me (and I mean "grill") over and over. So, again, it comes down to that you can't even try to be polite.  I mean - really - it was going to be about 10 four-year-old girls eating tea cakes and punch and playing with fake food and dolls.  lol

11. wilderness profile image96
    wildernessposted 13 years ago

Many years ago we used to get frequent visits by the JW - if I opened the screen door they would put their foot in the main door so I couldn't close it and talk your ear off.

I finally told one pair of ladies that I was sorry, I belonged to the church of the holy orgy and we were just about to hold services.  Say, would they like to attend?  Never heard from them again.

"Pushy" is not the term when they won't let you close the door without breaking their foot.

12. Greek One profile image63
    Greek Oneposted 13 years ago

Yes I too enjoy it when they come to my door. I always great them with a hardy

"Oh thank goodness you are here... please come in, I'm sooooo horny!!!'

Then I proceed to offer them a glimpse of my 'watch tower'

1. profile image0
      Motown2Chitownposted 13 years agoin reply to this

lol

13. Jerami profile image59
    Jeramiposted 13 years ago

Every time they came to my house I would show them in their own bible that what they were preaching that particular day was was not what we would read in their bible.

They left with a confused look on their face never to return.

14. I am DB Cooper profile image63
    I am DB Cooperposted 13 years ago

Agnostic here, and I have to say I enjoy when the JWs stop by for a chat. I discuss my beliefs with them and let them share a little about what they believe in, and in the end they realize that there's no way they are going to convert me because the whole premise of having faith in something because a book tells us to is something that I will never understand. To be honest, it's been quite some time since they've stopped by, so maybe I've been blacklisted as a potential "counter-missionary" trying to turn JWs into non-believers.

1. Jerami profile image59
      Jeramiposted 13 years agoin reply to this

We are dangerous I guess.  differnnt methods;  same results.

2. Joy56 profile image68

i doubt you have been blacklisted, they will be back,

15. Merlin Fraser profile image60
    Merlin Fraserposted 13 years ago

I think they are definitely one of the more annoying splinter groups around.  The word ‘No’ just doesn’t seem to be in their vocabulary and NO  I really don’t need saving.

Now the old dear that rattled her tin under my nose asking for a donation to save Fallen Women... now she got my attention and my money.  I gave her a pound and asked her to save a couple for me....

16. Loveslove profile image60
    Lovesloveposted 13 years ago

You are very misguided Merlin if you think you will get 2 fallen women for only £1 !!

Jehovas Witnesses are a pain in the proverbial arse...I just do not open the door when they come knocking.

1. Merlin Fraser profile image60
      Merlin Fraserposted 13 years agoin reply to this

So what is the going rate these days ?

Normally I just sit out in the rain looking pathetic until someone takes pity on me...

17. Joy56 profile image68
    Joy56posted 13 years ago

i think you are all so brave being unkind to people that actually care enough to volunteer there time to promote bible reading.  I have never known a Jehovah's Witness to keep going when it is evident the householder is totally not interested at all, ......  Christmas is a pagan teaching we all know that, it is  not even Jesus' bithday

Well its true they have good intentions. I think they just get annoyed or feel 'set back' when they are constantly rejected while they themselves knowing that the end is near try to force a bit  to get people into the faith.

But that is my opinion.

2. Joy56 profile image68

it's not annoying when people do not respond........  everyone has choices everyone has the right to say no......  Jehovah's Witnesses literature is free, and the people who knock on your door are volunteers.  Maybe some have lacked tact in the past, as they may be newly converted, and anxious to tell others what they have learned.   I am convinced they are not out to upset you, or anyone for that matter at all, just to inform, if it is wanted, if not, they should just go on their way.

18. Beth100 profile image71
    Beth100posted 13 years ago

As in any religion, there are always the ones who set out to `recruit` new followers into the gathering.  Some are more proactive, some are more loud and others are quiet about it.  Nonetheless, it is the same thought and action that propels the recruitment of new blood.

It does not matter the denomination.  I have attended gatherings and have been invited to religious functions in an attempt to `open` my eyes.  Each to their own, but the only one rule that should be followed is:  respect the other person`s right to say `No`. 

This is only a problem if you allow it to be.  Afterall, no one says you have to answer the door if there is a knock. It is strictly your choice to answer which is an invitation to listen to the person knocking.

True very true.

19. Beth100 profile image71

Do you think that the original natives/aboriginals thought of the invading religious sects' recruiters felt the same?  Imagine living off the land, having never been in contact with certain diseases and having that world changed because someone has a believe that they are better than you.  Review history - North America, South America, Asia, Africa....almost all the continents that were discovered by the Spanish, British and French were colonized and the dominant religion was thrust upon the natives of those lands.  I would say, this method was much more invasive than a knock on the door.

Yea ok. It was much different back then, they did pretty much what they wanted. Things are a bit more civilized now so those methods are not possible.

1. Beth100 profile image71
        Beth100posted 13 years agoin reply to this

Are they really that much more civilized?  I beg to differ.  Take a close look at the world around you.  Methodology might look different, but it's still invasive and they still do what they want and how they want.  There are still stonings happening based on religious beliefs.  There are many actions that are carried out in the name of religious belief and sending people out to recruit and prove that their belief is better still exists. 

I'm not here to start a debate with you or hijack your thread.  Though, I've been know to do that to others.  lol  I'm much more of a make peace not war type of person.

I bow my head, and exit this thread.  Thanks for a thoughtful topic tonight.  smile

Beth don't worry about it and I am glad to see your view of things.

20. Beth100 profile image71

Thank you.  I'm very glad that you have not taken offence.  I tend to stay away from the religious threads for that reason.

Nonetheless, I have a very early morning meeting and I must head off to bed.

It's great chatting with you, and I'll catch up with you tomorrow.

Cool, later then

21. habee profile image93
    habeeposted 13 years ago

Ernesto, did you see the message I left you on the other thread - from last night? I wasn't trying to embarrass you! lol

Maybe I missed that habee. smile I hit a lot of threads yesterday and my day ends at a different time of course so I do miss the odd post from the USA.. smile

There was this man who despite his disinterest in them, the JWs keep coming back.
        So he waited until they sent 2 female JWs to his door and as soon as they knocked on his door he striped naked. Then he opened it and said. "Hello, do you want to come in"
        According to the story (BTW the women were two aged ladies) he had never seen two old women run so fast in his life!
        He also never saw them again! smile

1. Joy56 profile image68

that is not really funny........  I know that if i did not want someone at my door, i would let them know, whoever they were.

22. Lisa HW profile image61

Although I'm not thrilled to see them walking around the neighborhood, I don't really even mind that they knock on the door.  I'd rather they didn't, but "whatever"....   (I've often felt bad for them - walking around in the hot Summer weather with suits on, etc.)

What I mind is when they say who/what they are, and I say (very nicely), "I don't talk about my faith with anyone," they don't just take that for an answer.  I don't care what it is - if someone starts talking about the weather and I tell them, "I don't talk about the weather," I expect an, "Oh, OK.  Have a nice day".

But, it is aggravating to have someone who believes whatever they believe presume to come "a-preachin'" to me.  I don't mean to seem self-righteous, but I know the kind of person I am and have always been.  I don't want anyone appointing themselves "guardians of my soul", because I'll take care of my own soul, thanks.  I mean - people who believe in Jesus (and that whole thing) talk about how Jesus taught people to be humble.  Well, it isn't humble to think you have the right to try to preach to people who aren't in a church or synagogue and who are minding their business in their homes.   mad  It's also not humble to presume they're wayward if they don't believe what you do.

1. Joy56 profile image68

if it really upsets you, you could request that they never call again at your home.  It will be written down, and everytime they are in your area, they will pass you by, simple as that.......  Put it in writing and send it to the nearest kingdom hall, or if as you say they are always around hand it to them.   That is probably the best solution for you...........

23. camlo profile image83
    camloposted 13 years ago

I never answer my door unless I'm actually expecting somebody to call. This way, I have no problem with the JWs etc..

But in the days when I did open my door to anyone, I found it a complete waste of time talking to a JW about religion; they know all there is to know about it, and there's nothing you can say to change their minds (do they really have minds, I wonder?). So why bother?
    Better to just say you're busy, and shut the door. As rude as that may seem, that does seem to be the only kind of language they understand.
    You'll never get them off your threshold with politeness.

1. Joy56 profile image68

then you never met me,

1. camlo profile image83
        camloposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Well, I can only speak from my experience.
        Anyway, I do object to people cold calling to talk to me about religion, no matter who it is.
        I have my own spiritual beliefs, which have nothing to do with religion. If I were looking for religion, I'd know where to find it, so I hardly need people coming to my door to tell me, which is nothing unusual.
        I understand that the aim of JWs is to spread the word of God in the way Jesus did: Jesus was a teacher, and people came to Him.

1. Joy56 profile image68

you can ask them not to call again, and it will be noted down, Jesus actually went to them...... He spent 3 years preaching all over in different cities, it was his preaching acvtivity that was main cause of his death. 

People did seek him out to be cured of illness, as he was able to work miracles, but every account of where people found him, he was somewhere preaching.

1. camlo profile image83
            camloposted 13 years agoin reply to this

I'm sure Jesus did not cold call! Nor pester people.

How stupid it is that JWs still insist on using this method when it's obvious that people don't like it. Why can't they be creative (very God-like) and adopt a new strategy for spreading the word and attracting new members (or whatever you call them)? And one that is less annoying!

1. Joy56 profile image68

maybe this should be addressed, there are times in peoples lives when they are happy to have someone to talk to .......  situations change, and you for your part can put a stop to having Jehovah's Witnesses call simply by following instructions above.......  Or next time they call make it clear you want your name and address writing down, with do  not call written next to it....... They will not annoy you again for sure.

1. profile image0
                DoorMattnomoreposted 13 years agoin reply to this

nobody believes me about this. I tell them all the time, hide behind the couch, they will come back. Just say..."do not come here anymore, put me on your 'do not call list'" and then they write it down and dont come back. Trust me, plenty of Jehovah's Witnesses are well aware of how annoying it is. Does it really make it ok to treat them like less than humans? Stipping naked in front of young women, allowing your dogs to attack without so much as a word of warning? Sure, its annoying to have someone knock on your door Saturday morning, but it works alot better to just say..do not call here again...then any of the many rude nasty things that I have seen happen.

1. Greek One profile image63
                  Greek Oneposted 13 years agoin reply to this

your 'solution' is not fun at all!

2. Joy56 profile image68

i love you ........ Jehovah's Witnesses are really no threat to anyone.  They may be an occasional nuisance, but something that should stir up hatred in people...... how are you doormatnomore, you would know the ups and downs of a few things eh......

2. Merlin Fraser profile image60

Next time they call just ask them what they talked about before Man invented God ?  Usually shuts them up !

There was a time, a while back my dogs and I were off rabbit hunting and I answered the door dressed for the occassion and holding a shotgun....  I assume they were J W's but they didn't hang around long enough to ask !

Be wery wery quiet.... I'm hunting Jehovah's Witnesses today...

http://www.wiseacre-gardens.com/toons/elmergun.gif

1. Joy56 profile image68

i have my hands in the air......

2. Merlin Fraser profile image60

I wouldn't... They have a hide like a rhinocerus as tough as old boots and inclinded to be on the stringy side if not cooked long enough !  (Apparently) !

I'm a vegan and respect all creatures...

I only hunt for trophies and sport... and is nature's way

lol

24. Joy56 profile image68
    Joy56posted 13 years ago

phew looks like i will live on for one more day....

lol, things look grim!

25. CASE1WORKER profile image61
    CASE1WORKERposted 13 years ago

i just ask them to read from the bible and read and read and read!
    they dont seem to come back any more

Ok

2. Joy56 profile image68

they would like that actually

26. IntimatEvolution profile image69
    IntimatEvolutionposted 13 years ago

They do more than preach.......

And what word of God are you referring to; their words, or God's?

I think that is my main concern and issue with them.  By the way, I don't hate them.  I strongly disagree with their so called "words."

They base everything they say from the bible and god inspired man to write the bible. So the words are from him.
      Thats how I see it.

1. Joy56 profile image68

how come you are so favourable, it's unusual

Favorable. I just cant see what they are doing as wrong.
          There intentions are to help people are they not?

1. Joy56 profile image68

of course, but they are so disliked as you said before.  Sad really, and i suppose a reflection of society we live in.

Maybe, idk, Or they just annoy people with some of their methods(some of them)

1. Joy56 profile image68

i find a lot of them annoying, and i am one, ha ha ah   what is idk

i don't know

O really, lol. Do you do door to door? Annoying how, if I may ask?

27. Joy56 profile image68
    Joy56posted 13 years ago

i do indeed.  Well people are people, whatever their religion, some are really annoying, and some are nice, we all believe the same thing, and we try to get on well together, we are united in lots of things.  However we are just people living our lives like everyone else.

I have done door to door ministry all my life, i don't do an awful lot, but would have some share each week.  I am a people person, and love people.  I feel sorry for people when they are obviously really annoyed that we have knocked on the door, and get away as quickly as possible. 

Because i was born into the religion, i suppose i would by now have had good training, and my priority would always be never to upset people, what is the point in doing that.

As a fellow Hubber, I promise not to shoot you, Joy smile

1. Joy56 profile image68

i thankyou so much, i am a nice one honestly, i am on the side of the public.... ha ah

2. Beelzedad profile image58
      Beelzedadposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Perhaps, those people understand that the reason you're knocking on their door has more to do with what you want as opposed to what they want. smile

Spot on the money! smile

lol

2. Joy56 profile image68

as i said i was born into this religion.  The worst thing about it is others peoples attitude towards us.  It is not always easy to be of a religion that people hate, especially when you are a people person, and try to get on with everyone.

My reasons for knocking on someones doors are definately not my own.....  I have found in the past many people who have been glad of a discussion, lot's  of people who claim to be christian, are full of questions, that they have never had answers.  All we try to do is encourage people to look to the bible for answers, we feel they are all there.  I would never over stay my welcome, and i hate to hear any of us have offended anyone, really i am.

1. profile image49
          paarsurreyposted 13 years agoin reply to this

But Bible is a dead book; if it would be living then it would give responses with reasons, wisdom and arguments.

1. profile image49

The Bible does not answer; the Christians have to constantly spoon feed it from their own self. It is a dead book.

1. profile image0
              just_curiousposted 13 years agoin reply to this

And again paar, if they do spoon feed, which I doubt; they don't horse whip for not following, which we all know islam does.

2. profile image49

Deleted

1. profile image0

In the interest of truthfulness paar, let's consider that a Christian decides not to be 'spoon fed' as you say.  They simply leave the faith.

If a muslim decides they've had enough to eat and chooses  to step away from the table, what can they expect?  You can read their stories at:

http://www.faithfreedom.org/Testimonial … ortadd.htm

1. Mark Knowles profile image59
                  Mark Knowlesposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Aww - and you said you were scared to tell your husband you have left the faith. sad

http://www.exmormon.org/
                  http://www.utlm.org/onlineresources/exitletter_1.htm
                  http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2009/ja … sing-spain

Are we getting it yet? wink

1. profile image0

Actually Mark, he's ok with it. It gives him reason to say no to invitations from his mom. Says he's scared I'll slip up. He actually had me rolling on the floor this morning with an atheist moment of his own. It was hilarious, but the humor was a little too coarse to share.

3. Beelzedad profile image58
              Beelzedadposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Leaping well beyond Islamic doctrine that would have you respect and acknowledge the Bible as a holy book worthy of such in the eyes of a believer despite it a holy book of another religion, you declare the Bible a 'dead book' with your previous declaration offering your definition:

"it would be living then it would give responses with reasons, wisdom and arguments."

And, despite the fact that there are verses in the Bible that do not represent it as morally or ethically acceptable, there are other verses that do indeed respond with reason, wisdom and good arguments.

That said, we all can agree there are verses in the Quran and Hadiths that respond with reason, wisdom and good arguments just as there are also verses depicting deplorable moral and ethical behavior.

But, you have failed to acknowledge this and instead take the position of aggression and hostility, exhibiting the very same verses in the Quran and the Bible that portray the morally and ethically challenged behavior we find unacceptable.

smile

28. easyguyevo profile image69
    easyguyevoposted 13 years ago

Well joy enjoy your ministry!
    Maybe some of the others, who might have rushed it abit need some more training.

29. profile image0
    lambservantposted 13 years ago

While I admire the faithfulness of JW, I will never again invite one into my home and discuss Christianity with them.
    Several years ago I invited one into my home, which I have never done before. I let him know after a few minutes when he brought up some meaningless topic, that I would only consider talking about who Jesus Christ is. We had a very amicable discussion. I invited him to come back so we could discuss it further. During that week on was on the internet for hours every day researching JW and what they believe regarding who Jesus is. I found dozens of scriptures and arguments and when he came back the next week I was able to lovingly, but firmly, counter his so called knowledge. BTW, this time he brought an elder with him for help. Ha ha, I got a kick out of that. The guy actually never said a word the whole time. Anyway, the original guy kept arguing and he started to get a little heated. I told him I enjoyed talking with him, but I wanted to keep the conversation friendly so maybe we could meet again on another day. AS he left I told him, "God bless you, I'll be praying for you." If looks could kill. To make a long story short, the next time we met he was hostile and started calling me names like heathen, idol worshiper, liar, deceived... I told him for a religious man who claimed to love God, he was behaving very contrary to how the bible teaches us to behave toward others. I told him the bible says we are to be imitators of God. So I said I think our visits are over since you are going to be hostile and beligerent. I then showed him the door. I had hoped to plant some seeds of truth,but failed. I see now that engaging him may have possibly been a mistake. I am not sure, but needless to say, I will not be doing that again.

Peace and Grace to you all,
    Lambservant

Wow, that a really strange experience. I've never know them to do such tings, WOW! But I can see why you made your final decision after experiencing this.

1. profile image57
        exorterposted 13 years agoin reply to this

every group of people have bad seeds

I suppose.

2. profile image0
      Onusonusposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Sounds to me like you inviteed him in for a Bible bashing session. I hate these stories because they are completely one sided.

3. Joy56 profile image68

that is a shame, he sounds like a newly converted man, it's easy to use personalities, to completely dismiss the whole concept of their teaching.

I have attended lots of  meetings.  Some of the speakers are nicer people than others.  Some are better speakers.  The message is the same, so you cannot dismiss the whole things they talk about because of a personality difference.  Also elders are out on the door to door ministry all the time, maybe that elder was assisting this man who was knew.  Jehovah's Witnesses, are not aliens from another planet, they are normal people, going about their lives as everyone else does.  They walk down the path if you do not want to listen,... The training is on going, and they are not out to upset anyone, that is the last thing on their mind.

Yea, i agree if you experience anything bad with them it would not be intentional.

30. profile image0
    RFoxposted 13 years ago

For two years I lived in a small town at the end of a cul-de-sac surrounded by JW's. Interestingly enough not once did their canvassers come down our street or knock on my door. It was obvious we weren't JW's as our house at Christmas was decorated to the nines. Quite funny actually to have the only decorated house in the street.

My duplex neighbours at the time were devout JW's and they were great friends. We would walk our dogs together all the time. They would take my dogs on extra hikes during the day while I was at work. (This was the kind of place where you don't lock your doors. So they could enter my house any time they liked. hahaha....imagine that!)

My friend would tell me about her big JW conferences where they would rent out hockey arenas etc but she NEVER talked about the religion itself or tried to convert me. Maybe because I am a Buddhist I am beyond saving. big_smile

All in all they were one of the nicest couples I've ever met and I'm sorry I lost contact with them when I moved.

**On a really funny side note they even took my dog tubing behind their jet ski on the lake we lived near! Best neighbours EVER!

1. Joy56 profile image68

Nice to hear that you had a good experience with J.W'S.  Here is a good example of people just living their lives.  Sorry you lost touch with them, they sounded like good neighbours

Nice story, i enjoyed reading it. As Joy said its good to see you had a very positive experience with them!

31. iantoPF profile image79
    iantoPFposted 13 years ago

It was about two years ago, my youngest was 13. Me and the wife were in the back yard and a man and woman showed up at the door. The kid answered and started telling them that his parents were busy etc. Why a woman would say this to a young boy I don't know but she said "have you noticed how people are depressed these days? do you think God is punishing people by making them depressed?" The youngest is something of a character and he bowed his head, put on a sad expression and was whining "Oh yes! how did you know?" I had come in the house and I heard most of this and asked him who he was talking to. He turned around with this wicked grin on his face and said "Friends of Jesus"
    I got in front of him and started to explain that we were busy, wrong time and all the usual excuses when the woman said "God loves you" A voice from behind said "Now there's a one way street" They left. I just love that kid.

LOL, nice story.

32. profile image52
    easterhumistonposted 13 years ago

Then, I realized what they were not taking into consideration. The Greek usage and understanding of the word “stauros” is known as the etymology of the word. It is very likely that Greeks never used a cross-bar,

Acai Berry Energy

33. Greek One profile image63

This one comes in audio tape

http://www.audioeditions.com/audio-book-images/l/The-Complete-Infidels-Guide-to-the-Koran-362922.jpg

34. profile image0
    just_curiousposted 13 years ago

I've sat down and talked with the Witnesses. It's a bizarre take on religion. They are, in my opinion, brainwashed. It doesn't matter how many times their 'anointed leaders' lie they have have some excuse why it either wasn't said, or it was misunderstood.

It's sad because they screw their kids up so badly that most of  the ones I know have left their congregation but they carry a huge measure of guilt they can't get over. They think they've left 'the truth'. I have to constantly remind it's not truth. It's bull.

So, in my opinion, they are a cult.

35. BobbiRant profile image60
    BobbiRantposted 13 years ago

I have many Witness friends and they live the stuff they preach, they are uniform in their beliefs not a bunch of mish mosh sects like so many religions are.  I'd rather have Them as a neighbor than some 'Christian' who really hates everybody.  How do any people out there Know they are not on the right track?  what they say makes more sense than some 'mystic' standing on a pulpit trying to make me believe they are the only one having answers. Or some false religion that molests young boys in the name of 'religion' and gets away with it for years.  I like Witnesses a lot.

1. Joy56 profile image68

ah that is nice, someone likes us

1. BobbiRant profile image60
        BobbiRantposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Yes I do.  A 'cult' is where you all live in one communal setting, Not living in the world like Witnesses do.  Witnesses are probably the Only ones who Ever made sense of the Bible for me.  I went to church since a small tot, left church at age 15 knowing the church was just bogus and didn't talk truth.  I was an agnostic then made some Witness friends and the Bible made sense then.  Not a cult, but a true way of life for those who Really believe.

1. Druid Dude profile image61
          Druid Dudeposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Sorry, Bobbi, but I disagree. Every religion can be classed as a cult. And they don't have to live in the same community. With a broad brush, even the Free Masons qualify.

1. Druid Dude profile image61
            Druid Dudeposted 13 years agoin reply to this

A Jehovah's Witness cured me w/ folk medicine, the like of which, a few hundred years ago, would have been called witchcraft. I liked her and appreciated her cure.

36. BobbiRant profile image60

Well believe as you wish as from my experience, people do and will believe as they wish.  I understand.

1. profile image49

One is free to believe with what one is convinced heart and soul; sure JW's have this right also.

37. AEvans profile image70
    AEvansposted 13 years ago

I have friends who are Jehovah witnesses however they tend to not always believe in the same thing that is written in the Bible. The other day my friend and I had a discussion about death. She believes that when a person dies there souls go to hell. How can that be? Being a Christian and reading the word it does not say our souls go to hell until resurrected. However I do love her for the person she is and although we may have a difference of opinion, I accept her for who she is and not which church she attends.

When they come to our door just like the mormons I listen because I believe we can give something to each other.

1. Joy56 profile image68

with all due respect that is not a teaching of theres.   Firstly  they believe a soul is the person.......  hell is mankind s common grave..........

38. matherese profile image60
    mathereseposted 13 years ago

I am very suprise to notice that many people are ignorant about Jehovah Witnesses, and how many do not agree with their teaching and beleives.

Why does everyone say they are pushy?
    The message they bring to your door is really urgent, and is because they care about their neighbours and people that they go "door to door".

By doing what they are doing they are following Jesus's example and are also obeying the bible admonition which says:The Word of God has to preach to the entire earth before the end comes.

1. Jesus was a hippy profile image60
      Jesus was a hippyposted 13 years agoin reply to this

I dont blame jehova's witnesses for being pushy. I blame the religion for deluding them.

2. aka-dj profile image65
      aka-djposted 13 years agoin reply to this

This may be so, but Jesus never knocked on doors. His "urgent" message is still urgent, but the means to deliver that message in not necessarily door knocking.
      But then, what the message IS, and what the JW's say it is differs greatly also. Be sure you have the right message, before you start knocking. big_smile

1. profile image49

But Jesus moved in the localities; and in those times; people were not usually locked in their houses; they enjoyed listening to others frankly. People in those times did appreciate if somebody visited them; even the strangers, and they even entertained them with foods etc, if needed.

I don't think there is any harm in going door to door to meet the people in a courteous way; giving just one bell, waiting for the inhabitants to come or else leaving the message at the door, so that the occupants picks it at their convenience.

Is it against the Law?

1. Joy56 profile image68

just been to read your hubs..... you don't  have many do you spend most of your time on forums,,,,,,,

1. profile image49

If you are interested in what I post; you may google "paarsurrey" and find all my posts. I enjoy more writing in discussion forums.

39. dingdondingdon profile image60
    dingdondingdonposted 13 years ago

I used to know a woman who became a JW. They visited her house one day and a few days after they left she decided to convert. Cool, her decision. She never tried to push her choices on me or my family, so I didn't question her. However, she also had two small children who were suddenly told Mommy wasn't going to celebrate their birthday. Instead she was going to lock herself in her bedroom and not talk them for the whole day because they wanted a party. The father visited me and I had to comfort a crying man who couldn't find a way to explain to his children why Mommy had ignored them on their birthdays.

1. Joy56 profile image68

that is sad, why did she lock herself in the bedroom.... Did she think birhdays were a sin or something.....

1. dingdondingdon profile image60
        dingdondingdonposted 13 years agoin reply to this

As I understand it, JWs don't like celebrating birthdays (or Christmas or Easter), so she didn't want to be a part of the celebrations.

1. Joy56 profile image68

she does not need to lock herself in the bedroom though, and doubt if anyone would.

She could have left the house to go for a walk instead, of course, but the reaction from her children wouldn't really have changed. They wanted her there, celebrating with them.

2. profile image49

What is the sanctity of celebrating a birthday? What good does come out of it?

It was her  choice; it is her own decision.

1. Joy56 profile image68

what was to stop the dad throwing a party if it was not his belief, it would be better than crying.

2. dingdondingdon profile image60

It would have made her children happy. That is the good that would have come out of it.

Of course it is her choice and her decision, but as they grew up her children became very distant towards her. I don't think they ever really forgave her for it. In the end it stopped being about celebrations for them: when you're 14 or 15 a party isn't really as important as it is when you're 6, but for them it was the principle of the matter. They saw it as her putting her new religion before their happiness, and they resented her for it.

1. profile image49

I think  it is wrong to link to a lone incident everything that happened afterwards.

It wasn't a lone incident. It was every birthday, every Christmas, every Easter. Every day that should have been a happy time where the family came together to be with each other had a black cloud hanging over it because of her pointed absence. The youngest child was 5 when this began, and it continued until he left home at 18.

40. BobbiRant profile image60

I guess I find a 'deluded America' Not being able to see they are deluded concerning government, but Can see it in a religion quite an Interesting prospect.

41. Joy56 profile image68
    Joy56posted 13 years ago

Jehovah's Witnesses are family oriented people, and there are deeper things to happiness than celebrating a birthday.

42. cindi h profile image60
    cindi hposted 13 years ago

I had a very funny encounter, to me anyway. I was working in my front yard on a beautiful spring morning. Two JW's came walking up my driveway dressed very nice with an armful of booklets. They inquired as to how my day was going on this glorious morning. Very nicely I replied, "I can't really complain on such a beautiful day as this". And then quickly threw in "Praise the Lord". From there on they proceeded to talk 'scripture', how I and those I love can be saved. In no uncertain terms I explained that I was very happy with my 'religion' and was not looking to replace it. They kept talking while I kept working in my yard. When one of them grabbed my arm and insisted on 'introducing me to his God', I yanked away, held up my very pointy garden hoe and yelled, "Sure, if you let me introduce you to mine". They left without another word.

1. Joy56 profile image68

with all due respect, it is more likely to be a Penticostal that would say Praise The Lord, i have never ever heard a JW'S use that expression ever.   IF a person is not interested or does  not want to speak to us, of course they would leave without a word,

Your arm should not have been grabbed of course, and i personally can honestly say i have never done that, and we are certainly not encouraged to be pushy at all, or forceful......

1. profile image49

I think using force by grabbing arm or putting one's foot in the door so that one does not shut it; or ringing bell for more than once is not good.

I have never experienced such a thing from a JW; though I attended their service for a year.

1. Joy56 profile image68

definately not good, what did you think of services

1. profile image49

Their services are more focussed on WatchTower Magazine than on Bible.

1. Joy56 profile image68

So you only went on Sunday.  In any article of a Watchtower, there are hundreds of quotes from the bible, well maybe not 100's but a lot, it is just a teaching aid.   

i have had about 6 e.mails  from people from hub pages telling me they are witnesses.  maybe is should have kept it to myself, i am tooooo open ha ha aha

1. profile image49

Yes, I went only on Sundays; I don't think they gather on other days; at least they did not invite me on other days.

1. Joy56 profile image68

you could have gone mid week too, you do not need an invite, it is a public place walk in..... if you want to that is.

1. profile image49

Later they asked me not to come on Sundays even; so there was no point to go on mid week.

The WatchTower magazine does not mention what Jesus did and believed; rather it contains teachings and acts invented by Paul, scribes and the Church.

43. cindi h profile image60
    cindi hposted 13 years ago

question for you Joy  What could possibly bring more happiness than celebrating the anniversary of the birth of a cherished love one?

1. Joy56 profile image68

A lot more things can bring happiness to be honest.   I understand for some it is very difficult for people to understand our stand on this.  It is all to do with origin of the celebration of birthdays, it was introduced by pagans.   The two accounts in the bible of birthdays are not good.,  One was the head of John the Baptist was asked for and given.

I was born in to this religion.  I can honestly say that i have never regretted the stand my parents took on these things.  The most difficult thing is when people go on about it as though your parents are criminals.  A lot of people would have loved to have my parents,  They were family minded, took us out with them everywhere.  Gave us presents regularly, and we did not envy others celebrating birthdays.

1. cindi h profile image60
        cindi hposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Ohh let me make myself clear, I regarded that incident as an individual occurrence.I know one person does not represent a whole class of people. I did not mean to make it sound as if ALL JW's act that way. In every religion you will find your 'nutcases'. I am not looking for a new religion however, I am always interested in learning about others, but depending on how I am approached will turn me off from learning. I have had more bad than good experiences dealing with the unannounced visits to my home by JW's and thus have closed my mind to their ways. So I don't know much about your religion and for that I'm sorry!!

44. Greek One profile image63

they didn't hit you my peaceful friend, did they??

45. Greek One profile image63

Joy is a Crammer!!

1. Joy56 profile image68

what does that mean

i have no idea

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)