Forum Hijacking by irreligionists

Jump to Last Post 1-16 of 16 discussions (83 posts)
  1. thirdmillenium profile image61
    thirdmilleniumposted 13 years ago

Have you noticed that any discussion that has to do with Christianity is always used by the antagonists, who never seem satisfied with the Christian blood they suck in these forums, to divert the purpose of the original argument?

I think they have let themselves to be degenerated into an autopilot system with a search engine that is always looking for the word Christian and latches on to the topic in an automatic reaction, whether they are really interested in it or not, whether it concerns them at all or not.  Even when the matter should be of least interest to them. You would think that they would be tired after awhile.

But no, they have to go on doggedly.

It is as it should be, I guess. After all, the war will continue to be waged in every possible way  until the Judgment Day. All weapons and all those who come to his aid will be used by Satan. Anybody at all.  Only, these people do not know that that is what is happening.

But they have no cause to worry about that day either. (I can foresee their going for my jugular saying, "Who wants your patronizing?" on reading this)  For, there is NO hell and they will not be burned for eternity.

God/Christ is so full of love that he will forgive them and give them succor too.  (Christians will find this unpalatable).

All sins will be forgiven and everybody will be given a chance to repent at the Second Coming. Even the Hubpages baiters.  I can see their reaching for the Formatting Tips and  lol  ing multiple times on reading this sentence. Yes, no sentence for you.

That day will come and they will remember this day. But, as I said, they can go on in the same vein, nothing will happen to them.

So bait all you want, friends.

And, Christians, do not take their baiting seriously and lol them. Yes, forgive them.

1. Dave Mathews profile image60
      Dave Mathewsposted 13 years agoin reply to this

This has been one of my pet peeves not just in the forums, but also in the answer section. I also get peeved with those asking such stupid, non-relating questions that don't even belong in the religion or belief section at all.

Maybe doing this is a part of their learning curve,  who knows what drives them.

2. the pink umbrella profile image74
      the pink umbrellaposted 13 years agoin reply to this

i doubt that if there is a second comming, that we will be looking back to online forum posting...get over yourself

thirdmilleniumposted 13 years agoin reply to this

See, there you go trivializing a profound statement. Any small thing will count in the days of second coming

1. Mark Knowles profile image59
          Mark Knowlesposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Well - we are talking about an extremely petty deity - so I guess this threat is about right. Any small thing will count against those who refuse the lol truth lol from people who tell you that Jesus will hold a forum post against you lol when he lol  comes back - again. lol lol lol lol 

Dear me - I am actually LOLing at your pathetic deity. lol

Mocking you as we speak. I mean - do you genuinely think that threatening people with something you cannot possibly be qualified to threaten them with is going to do anything other than make us laugh at you?

Really?

Talk about asking for it.

thirdmilleniumposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Laugh all you want, Mark

Your putting down God as Deity itself shows how hateful you are towards Christ.

Christ will forgive you, that is the beauty of it all.

You can be sure you will not be punished. Be happy
            That is Christ for you.

LOLOL

It is not possible to hate something that does not exist. I am laughing at you - and once again LOLing at the fact that you claim to speak for it. You. lol

Be a man for a change - speak for yourself instead. In any case - aguasilver speaks for Jesus Christ - and sez different. - You guys need to get your stories straight - how odd that both of you have a lol "personal relationship with god" and He tells you different stories.

A few posts ago you were promising that Jesus would be looking at forum posts and counting that against you in the days of second coming.

Something is not working there. lol

1. Randy Godwin profile image60
                Randy Godwinposted 13 years agoin reply to this

You don't believe Jesus is sitting in front of a computer screen reading these posts?  Heresy!  LOL!

3. nightwork4 profile image61
      nightwork4posted 13 years agoin reply to this

i think one of the reasons that athiests post on religious hubs is that we have had religion shoved in our faces our whole lives without any proof that "god" exist and we now have a chance to throw our way of thinking back at the believers. personally it kind of freaks me out how religious some people are on here and how everything they write concerns god. sorry to sound rude but religious fanatics are a frightening group.

1. pisean282311 profile image61
        pisean282311posted 13 years agoin reply to this

any fanatics are...even if atheist form a group and try to impose it in violent way they too are frightening ones but yes religious fanatics are more frightening bcoz they have concepts like heaven which can make them really commit things which humans wont normally do...

1. profile image49
          paarsurreyposted 13 years agoin reply to this

The belief in heaven and hell has a benefit of accountability; the irreligionists ( Atheists Agnostics) may be prone to be equally or even more fanatics having no such accountability concepts; one such example is the Communsits of the gone days like Stalin and the like.

Human beings do err whether religionists or irreligionists; they cannot be perfect except if they come in the shadow of the Creator- God Allah YHWH; like Muhammad, Jesus , Moses, Krishna...

Thanks

you have a point out here but over zeal of heaven can lead to what we are seeing in world today...go and read account of those who killed themselves and in turn killed others...what they thought before doing those acts...

2. srwnson profile image61
    srwnsonposted 13 years ago

It is indeed curious. Perhaps it's because so many people believe in God and so they are afraid to get out in the world and voice their opinion openly. If that is so, I'm sorry it's that way for them. Here on hubpages they can release their anger in anonimity. Maybe this helps them. In a way we're helping them even though they don't realize it.

God Bless

3. luvpassion profile image61
    luvpassionposted 13 years ago

Trust me...don't insult the atheists you'll get banned, I know.

smile

4. profile image54
    Janis4808posted 13 years ago

Are there lots of atheists on hubpages?

1. stilljustwonderin profile image60
      stilljustwonderinposted 13 years agoin reply to this

I think they are out numbered.  "Some" of them are like a dog with a bone, and they love to pick it.  They have got to know they aren't going to change any believers mind.  We seem foolish to them, but, we know what God said about the foolishness.   I'm glad I am foolish!   big_smile

2. Jerami profile image59
      Jeramiposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Not as many as there apears to be.  Some of them have many faces.

1. earnestshub profile image80
        earnestshubposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Jerami if you are talking about sock puppets here, I don't know one who is not a religious fanatic on these forums, and can't think of one non-believer.
        The number of religious nuts that come on here without so much as a profile or hub is staggering! smile

1. calpol25 profile image59
          calpol25posted 13 years agoin reply to this

I know its really exciting and hilarious when they start aint it earnest lol smile

smile All the non-religious have names like Mark, Randy, Earnest, the religious ones have names like beautifulperfectperson and a pile of scripture instead of a profile.
            Mind you, I would hide too if I had been seen flogging this bronze aged crap! lol

hahahahaha I like beautiful perfect person its my middle name lol smile but im not a religious fanatic I did not pass the entrance exam lol

I really don't know,  Don't know how to find out.

As far as the religious fanatics go, I can say that I am only me on here.

same here Jerami always be yourself and dont worry what other people think about you or say to you, just be true to your self smile

1. Jerami profile image59

YEP    And try your best to represent yourself honestly.

If I don't be lieing  to people; there is not so much to have to remember in keeping my story streight.

exactly Jerami start as you mean to go on. smile

3. Pcunix profile image91
      Pcunixposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Yes, there are and there are good reasons to expect that.  But first note that one doesn't have to be an atheist to argue against the more fervent religious belief expressed here. Some religious people will jump on creationists and literalists just as hard as atheists will.

Now to the reasons you see more atheists and deists:

Religious belief tends to decrease with intelligence and education.

That is NOT meant to be insulting.  It's just statistical fact.  It doesn't mean that you can't be extremely religious and be an absolute genius, it just means that statistically it is less likely.

Writers tend to be more intelligent and more educated.  Again, nothing says that all writers fit that mold, just that it skews that way.

Also, HP Hubbers are a multinational bunch and much of the world is far less religious than the US.

Combine all that and you likely get a greater number of atheists here than you will find at your local coffee shop.

Liberals also skew brighter and more educated - those darn pointy head liberal professors, you know?   So you often see that liberals here are well represented and have lots of hubs while a good number of conservatives don't write as much. 

Just statistics, again, and a great example of a very conservative, very religious, very intelligent and very prolific writer can be found in William F. Buckely, Jr - a man I admired greatly in spite of being in absolute opposition to almost everything he believed.

But these are likely  why you see a lot of liberal thought here and a lot of rejection of hard core religion.

1. habee profile image93
        habeeposted 13 years agoin reply to this

I read that Einstein believed in God.

That is not correct. Einstein was adamant that he did not believe in a personal god in any shape or form. When backed into a corner - he would grudgingly admit to a god that is in no way involved in the affairs of the universe.

1. habee profile image93

"In the view of such harmony in the cosmos which I, with my limited human mind, am able to recognise, there are yet people who say there is no God. But what makes me really angry is that they quote me for support for such views." (The Expanded Quotable Einstein, Princeton University Press, p. 214)

Einstein's views on God are hard to figure. Sometimes he seemed to believe in a supreme being, and at other times he didn't. He sounds more like a Thomas Hardy-type meliorist.

1. sunforged profile image71
              sunforgedposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Einsteins views on God changed over his lifetime (not uncommon) He was raised as a Jew and well versed in the Bible.

You can find tons of quotes out of context that specifically use the word God. That doesnt by itself suggest a support of popular conceptions of a christian god.

""It was, of course, a lie what you read about my religious convictions, a lie which is being systematically repeated. I do not believe in a personal God and I have never denied this but have expressed it clearly." (1954) (He died  a year later)

_______________of interest _____________

A child in the sixth grade in a Sunday School in New York City, with the encouragement of her teacher, wrote to Einstein in Princeton on 19 January I936 asking him whether scientists pray, and if so what they pray for. Einstein replied as follows on 24 January 1936:

I have tried to respond to your question as simply as I could. Here is my answer.

Scientific research is based on the idea that everything that takes place is determined by laws of nature, and therefore this holds for the actions of people. For this reason, a research scientist will hardly be inclined to believe that events could be influenced by a prayer, i.e. by a wish addressed to a supernatural Being.

However, it must be admitted that our actual knowledge of these laws is only imperfect and fragmentary, so that, actually, the belief in the existence of basic all-embracing laws in Nature also rests on a sort of faith. All the same this faith has been largely justified so far by the success of scientific research.

But, on the other hand, every one who is seriously involved in the pursuit of science becomes convinced that a spirit is manifest in the laws of the Universe -- a spirit vastly superior to that of man, and one in the face of which we with our modest powers must feel humble. In this way the pursuit of science leads to a religious feeling of a special sort, which is indeed quite different from the religiosity of someone more naive.

It is worth mentioning that this letter was written a decade after the advent of Heisenberg's principle of indeterminacy and the probabilistic interpretation of quantum mechanics with its denial of strict determinism.

5. alternate poet profile image67
    alternate poetposted 13 years ago

So - the answer is that everyone should lay down quietly and accept columns of pure drivel and hypocritical hugs ?

If people post garbage it is only to expected that others will point out the inconsistencies, hatred and pure nonsense of the ideas.

Well isnt a bit of criticism both positive and negative a good thing?

How ever we are all adults here and should respect each others opinion be it right or wrong.

Actually it is a good thing when we recognize our inconsistencies.   But ya need to be listening to other folks in order to find more of them than you already know about yourself.

That is a talent that we all need to work on.  Listening even to the drivel.

But ya don't have to admit it out loud.

1. alternate poet profile image67
        alternate poetposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Well - I had intense religious instruction from real experts right up until I asked questions they could not answer. 

Living inside a religious instution all my childhood I breathed it and ate it.  Nobody in these forums comes close to the reasoning ability and understanding of the god issue.  In fact many of the religious posters are uneducated bible babblers who can neither write coherent lies properly or follow their own dogmatic path without disagreeing with themselves constantly.

I do not include you in this Jerami, I quite like your take on things religious, your way of looking at the writing from the past. Not agreeing with you is not the issue, you put up your thoughts and your reasoning and discuss them in a pleasant and intelligent way.

2. earnestshub profile image80

Tell me what I can learn from reading some religionist view of scripture Jerami?

All the views are different from the same source.

Why would I or any of the other non-believers who know the bible intimately such as Mark Knowles or Randy learn anything from any of this?
        You arrive at different conclusions that are religious, then assume that because we don't agree we don't understand.

Does that mean you think we are as confused as the religionists? I don't think so!
        Not believing there are fairies at the bottom of the garden requires no particular belief, just a spot of common sense.

That was one of my comments that had no religious tones what soever.   I didn't know that drivel was specifically attached to religion.

I'll try to be more specific from now on. 

I don't use smileys.  Maybe I should put one in the left top corner when I'm not preaching.

1. luvpassion profile image61
            luvpassionposted 13 years agoin reply to this

So people aren't allowed to discuss their views with each other unless everyone agrees?  Or should I say unless they're all smart as you? hmm

Don't know??   Seems like we can't have discusions unless we disagree.

I don't think I'll use smileys to catagorize my comment though.

People can tag all of my comments as drivil if they choose.

May be it is hard to tell when I'm "Preaching" and when I'm not.   OH WELL

I was talking to Mr. Earnest, he was speaking of how knowledgeable about the bible him and others were. roll

2. Pcunix profile image91

Exactly what is the point of discussion if we are already in agreement?

Yes, Jerami, I too think that breathing is a good idea.   Shall we go over the reasons again?

2. habee profile image93

Randy knows the Bible intimately? Randy Godwin? That's news to me - and I've known him for 37 years! I love him, anyway, though. He can actually be a pretty decent guy!

Hi Habee!
            I can never fault Randy on scriptural understanding.
            He must be a top researcher then smile

1. habee profile image93

I'm not saying Randy hasn't read the Bible - I just wouldn't say that he knows it "intimately." He is super smart and reads widely, however. I know he was once very interested in the "lost books" of the Bible.

I would venture to say that I read the Bible more often than Randy does, and I don't consider myself as knowing it intimately. And I even studied it in college!

I would agree that you read the Bible more nowadays than I do, but in the past I have spent quite a bit of time perusing its contents. 

And I do believe the discarded books are just as historically accurate as those included.  Which is very little at all!

1. sunforged profile image71
                  sunforgedposted 13 years agoin reply to this
                2. habee profile image93

Good morning, RD. Would you say that you know the Bible intimately? I don't. My dad did, though!

Intimately?  Perhaps not, no more intimately than any other novel I have read!

2. profile image49

Sorry to interrupt you.

I have read Bible from cover to cover both Catholic and Protestant OT and NT.

6. joshuanoerr profile image60
    joshuanoerrposted 13 years ago

Atheism is a valid philosophy, so why should they not be allowed to post? This is the religion and philosophy forum. I am an athiest, and used to debate in college with apologists. Just because you cannot defend your position with logic is no reason to say that athiests hi-jack. Perhaps they just formulate arguments better.

7. Jerami profile image59
    Jeramiposted 13 years ago

earnestshub  wrote   
    Why would I or any of the other non-believers who know the bible intimately such as Mark Knowles or Randy learn anything from any of this?
    ====================================
    I ask ....  Why would you learn anything from this? you ask. 
    You know the bible intimately. Good ! 
       Does that mean you know it as well as it could ever be known? Or as well as you want to know it?

====================================

earnestshub  wrote      You arrive at different conclusions that are religious, then assume that because we don't agree we don't understand.

Does that mean you think we are as confused as the religionists?
    ============================================

NO  ..  I haven't thought that.  I have wondered if you have ever taken the time to consider that if the church that The Roman Empire built was the false religion that scripture speaks of.
       I have wondered if you were to put this together you might see how "IF" this were true then that would explain why the bible leaves itself so open to criticism.
       I wondered if you had considered the possibility that this would explain why there seems to be so many contradictions in these books of the bible as they have been interpreted.

I have wondered if you ever investigate other scenarios other than the one that you have settled on.

I wonder about these things and then tell myself 
    "It don't matter"   Isn't any of my business. 

But I have not acused you of these things of which you speak.
      I "usually" do my best to be respectul and non combative.

I'll just keep telling  what seems to to me to be a different concept, cause I believe it, and somebody might like to hear it.

As an ex religionist I certainly did ask myself and others about these things.
      I did not say I know the bible as well as it can be known, but am quite certain that I know it very well, as do most other non believers who post here.

It seems to me that many religious people pick a passage to live their life by, and leave the rest unknown and have never read the whole book.

Sad but true.  Not saying that I'm any better.

At first it was impossible to put all the pieces together that I was given.  Ask questions that no one wanted to or couldn't answer.  I read the whole book; skipping a couple of chapters of course.  Chronicles was one.
          I understood it much better but still had these nagging questions.  I couldn't make all the pieces of the puzzle fit together. Had more questions now than before. The preacher would see me coming and he would disappear.

When I could catch him, I'd ask him a question and the only thing he'd say would be " Glad you are studying your bible"

Then that Daniel 9:25 and 9:26 thing jumped out at me.

I decided to make this the foundation upon which to establish as my center of focus, my foundation if ya want to call it that. I took the effort to prove or disprove this concept that 62 weeks in prophesy does or doesn't equal 568 years.  Kept running into barriers in scripture. Would study that verse and come to realize that it wasn't actually saying what I had thought that it said.

I found hundreds of verses in scripture that did not actually say what I had been conditioned to understand them to be saying.

I'm just saying that after deprogramming my mind of preconceived ideas as to what I was getting ready to read...

Then reading each verse as if I didn't already know what the message was going to be. The jig saw puzzle seemed to all come together.
           It was a diffrent picture than the one that I had preconceptions of.  The players were the same, they were doing the same things, BUT they were all standing in different places having different intentions, if that makes any sense?

Any way, that's my story and I'm sticking to it.

2. Daniel Carter profile image62
        Daniel Carterposted 13 years agoin reply to this

I have had similar experiences as you earnest. I raised a family in religion, taught Sunday School, and was active in many, many other things in church life. But the things that never added up, never added up. Period.

The difference for me is that I don't know what's "out there." I'm neither agnostic or atheist, nor can I sympathize with believers. There is something wonderful in the universe, but it's nothing like what I was taught to believe.

8. Jerami profile image59
    Jeramiposted 13 years ago

alternate poet  wrote 
    Well - I had intense religious instruction from real experts right up until I asked questions they could not answer.

=========================

Just went thumbing through the pages and found this..  Missed your comment earlier.   I hate it when I get to talking too fact to see all the posts.
    I've always enjoyed your comments as well.  I enjoy hearing all opinions especially those diffrent than my own.  That is how our minds  grow.

I think that the "teachers" that couldn't answer your questions were educated as to what was pertinent for them to teach you.  As their teachers did. That has been going on for too long.
      They gotta put the right answers down on their test papers in order to graduate from seminary. 
      BY then, their train of thought is established.
    If they express "wrong" teachings they are in jeopardy of losing their jobs.

My thoughts anyway.

9. Daniel Carter profile image62
    Daniel Carterposted 13 years ago

I get tagged as a liberal and an atheist by several at HP. I'm neither. Nor am I a conservative or a believer. People will have to believe what they want to.

I do feel that the right to free speech is extremely valuable, and I see nothing wrong with atheists and believers in the same threads and forums. But I disagree very much with the frequent attacks by believers and atheists. I think they are useless. I think it's mostly about a need to be right. Probably a need for proving that one is more powerful or smarter than the other.

Being at peace and finding a little happiness is more important to me. I don't care who's right. When I'm good with myself, they can all be right or wrong. Doesn't matter to me.

10. pisean282311 profile image61
    pisean282311posted 13 years ago

@thirdmillenium

now world has been hijacked by religionists ,dividing it into some many units , so even if non religious people hijack discussion threads..why make thread on it lol

1. aguasilver profile image71
      aguasilverposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Because you are all boring and make inane remarks like these above.

oh..i am so sorry that i bored you..my apologies..

11. hanging out profile image61
    hanging outposted 13 years ago

small irritants from small minds who understand things in small ways. God is bigger than any atheist and not to be trifled with as, earnest will frequently point out, Mark says we deserve what we get by aggravating him by trying to discuss our beliefs, cagsil will argue that peanut butter is not made of peanuts and nor is it butter depending on which opinion you uphold.
    Let them say what they want and interpret what they want the way they want. Christians know the truth and that same truth has set them free.
    What do we learn from them? How not to act number one, what not to believe number two and how to pity people who do not evolve beyond their own psychosis.

After reading your "good book" I would be fascinated to hear your psychological input about your god. smile

2. profile image0
      ryankettposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Thats all well and good, but are you going to publish a hubpage?

1. Pcunix profile image91

Wouldn't it be nice if you could only post in the Help forum until you actually publish a hub?

And then maybe if you only publish less than say 10, you get booted out again until you publish more?  Or some such formula to get rid of the "not writers".

Well that's dumb...just because someone doesn't publish on Hubpages doesn't make them a "not writer." Duh.

I come here just for fun...not money. I publish stuff I don't expect to make money on, just fun stuff. Get real hmm

I think it would get rid of a lot of forum problems.  I am going to suggest it.

2. profile image0

It would actually be a perfectly valid and effective means of preventing the numerous spam attacks that we suffer from on a near daily basis.

If publishing 10 hubs was the requirement for forum activity, and in return we didn't have to put up with iPhone sales hubs and adverts for call girls, then a small price to pay.

If that did come into effect, why would this bother your personally? All you would have to do is publish two hubs, it has nothing to do with money, as those two hubs can be made non-commercial.

It really grates on me when people take the moral high ground and state that they are not here for the money, but are still happy to have the highest possible level of AdSense monetisation on their hubpages....

Guess what, i AM here for the money. It is still irrelevant, your reasons for being here are irrelevant. The prevention of spam and trolls is beneficial to the wider community - commercial or non-commercial. As things stand you still firmly sit in 'commercial' unless you opt out.

2. profile image0

Yes thats a very good idea. Help forum until 1 hub published, then extreme makeover can open. And then rest of the forum after 10 hubpages, subject to approval. That is actually how many forums operate, you have to prove your worth and integrity. This would erradicate the spam too.

3. Pcunix profile image91

Nonsense from confused minds who live as they think imaginary beings command, wasting their lives to no purpose.

12. CASE1WORKER profile image62
    CASE1WORKERposted 13 years ago

so ... how many faiths I wonder are represented on "hubpages" writers?

13. profile image0
    ryankettposted 13 years ago

In my opinion if you are a frequent user in this site you are more than entitled to become a frequent user of its forums.

I have published 426 hubs, is it possible for somebody with that many hubpages to 'hijack' the Hubpages forum? I suspect that 'hijack' has some sort of internet definition like 'troll' and 'sockpuppet', but I will post in whichever damn forum I like...

It bothers me more to see people with zero hubs stirring up bother... Like that man a few posts above, who has conveniently signed up just to post on this thread hmm

Very good point.

14. profile image53
    blindingsunshineposted 13 years ago

Well I enjoyed the the first post (Hub), not sure what to call it as I am new to it. I am a practicing Christian BTW and I think the points are valid. I am convinced that some people simply scour the Internet looking for a Christian to jump on.

I just love Jesus to bits, proud to be a Christian, thankful 'someone' loved me enough to die for me. I am eternally grateful and I am reassured that I have eternity to show it too. How much better can it get.

We all love something, and if all those somethings were lined up with the holiest at one end of the line and the evilest at the other, with everything else in life somewhere between, we would still have Jesus in the best place. He's a pretty cool guy all in all.

† † †  •.¸.•´ ♥ `•.¸.•´ ♥ `•.¸.•´ ♥ `•.¸.•´ ♥ JESUS is love •.¸.•´ ♥ `•.¸.•´ ♥ `•.¸.•´ ♥ `•.¸.•´ ♥JESUS is salvation•.¸.•´ ♥ `•.¸.•´ ♥ `•.¸.•´ ♥ `•.¸.•´ ♥GOD is love •.¸.•´ ♥ `•.¸.•´ ♥ `•.¸.•´ ♥ `•.¸.•´ ♥GOD the FATHER, SON and HOLY SPIRIT•.¸.•´ ♥ `•.¸.•´ ♥ `•.¸.•´ ♥ `•.¸.•´ ♥  † † †

1. alternate poet profile image67
      alternate poetposted 13 years agoin reply to this

I think I am going to throw up sad

Have you been drinking? wink

1. profile image53
          blindingsunshineposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Yep, Plenty of Spirit, I am always drinking it in   smile

1. Sufidreamer profile image80
            Sufidreamerposted 13 years agoin reply to this

I drink in plenty of spirit, too - mainly Ouzo, but whisky is also good smile

2. profile image53
        blindingsunshineposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Get a bowl, quick.................!!! lol

15. profile image53
    blindingsunshineposted 13 years ago

<@><  <@><  <@><  <@><  <@><  <@><  JESUS said, ‘Follow Me and I will make you fishers of men’ <@><  <@><  <@><  <@><  <@><  <@><

Why fish for men? Because it is the nature of virtually all men on the planet to crave pure Goodness and Holiness in their lives. When Jesus' followers fish for other men they are guided by Him to men who will work for the enlarging of His Kingdom. And so the net casting continues in the right direction, despite stormy seas and doubters. We trust what Jesus says, Jesus tells us where to fish, and the nets are filled to overflowing.

<@><  <@><  <@><  <@><  <@><  <@><  JESUS said, ‘Follow Me and I will make you fishers of men’ <@><  <@><  <@><  <@><  <@><  <@><

1. getitrite profile image71
      getitriteposted 13 years agoin reply to this

This is all imaginary.

2. Beelzedad profile image58
      Beelzedadposted 13 years agoin reply to this

<",<>,<

16. profile image49
    paarsurreyposted 13 years ago

Forum Hijacking by irreligionists

Don't be worried; they find nothing positive to do; so in their confusion this way they spend their time and give vent to their sentiments. After all they are human beings.

look who is talking...paar you are investing your precious time in us..i am thankful to you...coming to you usage of word called confusion..i think you dont get this , so i am stating it again...like you are so convinced about allah , quran , muhammad and gulam shaab ...i am convinced that humans made religion..i have no confusion , what so ever about it...i have strong reasons for my belief like you have your own reasons for what you believe..so stop misunderstanding others...and i do many positive things on hub other than mere religion bashing smile..though that is not negative considering where religion had led us to by dividing human race fanatically...but i agree religion bashing or promoting is not positive thing to do...

1. profile image49

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)