Osama Bin Laden/ Murderer or Martyr

Jump to Last Post 1-12 of 12 discussions (81 posts)
  1. profile image51
    SEEKER OF TRUTH57posted 13 years ago

What kind of person was he in the Islamic religion? Was he revered or despised among those of Islamic faith?

1. profile image0
      Daydreamer Tooposted 13 years agoin reply to this

To true followers of the true Islamic faith, I suspect he was a pain in their backside and an embaressment. To his own, he was a hero. To us in the west, nothing but an extremist Islamic terrorist. He was from a rich family, educated well enough, to know better. No doubt he will be a martyr now to his own and, his followers will seek retaliation for his death, but his followers, the Taliban and any of the other Islamic Extremist groups don't fight for any God that calls for anyone's death. That's crazy and, we in the west know it to be true but, his kind of extremist beliefs reach bored, poor, young men who have no jobs, no education nor future prospects that Bin Laden and his kind could touch and leech upon. Young men who have no other way to express their frustration at their poverty and are pleased to be given a gun with bullets or a bomb and a way to make their miserable mark upon a world that persecutes them. When they are only permitted to read one book (The Qu'ran) for hours every day and taught nothing else of life, what better can they know?   But, Bin Laden knew better, he was an educated man.
      I think (though welcome for avenging 9-11) his death will only serve to produce more hatred of the west by middle-east countries than was already there.

1. profile image52
        gray_feathersposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Sir --
        Osama was a mass murderer.  He was sought out and justice given, as it has always been and as it will always be.  In the 10 Commandments - Thou shalt not murder.  To do so risks being put to death yourself - just as it happened. 

God cannot pour out His blessings on those who act as cowards and harm innocent women and children, and defile His places of Holy Worship, whether it's a Church, Temple, or a Mosque, as many Muslims do.  God's Judgment comes to all who plainly do evil in His sight and no lasting good ever comes to those who do not obey the law that HE has written in their hearts while they were still in their mother's womb. Thou shalt not murder on purpose !  Those who live by the sword will surely die by the sword.  And, God does not give the authority from the sword lightly, but it's meant to give order and peace.  And America, Sir . . . . has a fearful and mighty sword.

The Bible warns that before the end of this age, there will be a terrible war and billions of people will be killed, a third of the world.  Unfortunately, many Muslims are inspired by Osama's death and believe that he died a martyr.  Many are ready to follow in his foot steps like sheep to slaughter.  And slaughter them, we fully intend to do. America has many thousands of atomic bombs that we are more than willing to use once we've been pushed far enough.  So that the day may come when, Arab daughters will no longer be able to bear any sons and they will sit alone in amazement at the precious few men they have to wed.  On that day they will be willing to take even the infidel for a husband in order to end their loneliness and to bless them with the sweet laughter of children.

God honors men acting like men, and gives them power.  Even though the Russians and Chinese are not followers of God, He still blesses them more than the Muslims because they honor Him by not seeking out the opportunity to murder innocent women and children on purpose no less!  Not so the Muslim! 

The Muslim will never totally destroy the Jews because Jews also honor Him the way Russians, Chinese, Americans, Brits, French, Germans, etc. do.  They don't purposely take out women, and children, or defile Temples, Churches, or Mosques.  And so . . . He has even made the Jews more powerful than the Muslims!!!!!!! As long as the Jews honor Him in these ways. . . they will always find a way to avoid total destruction and will always be much more powerful than their larger Muslim neighbors!

I can only pray for Muslims, wish them the best, and hope that they use the brains that God so generously gave them, so that He might spare them from the annihilation that they foolishly toy with - Like children playing with a loaded revolver or a cobra.

As in the days of the Egyptian pharaoh - the Arab king wished to destroy all of the Jew's first born children.  Moses warned the king and told him that the last plague would be brought about by the king himself!   And, that the last plague would be carried out against the king's very own people.  And as you know, all of the Jews that placed the lambs blood over their door frames were spared!  The Arab nations seek the total destruction of the Jews . . . but  they may be setting themselves up for their own total annihilation!!!!!!!!!!

2. Beelzedad profile image58
      Beelzedadposted 13 years agoin reply to this

"We condemn the assassination and the killing of an Arab holy warrior. We regard this as a continuation of the American policy based on oppression and the shedding of Muslim and Arab blood."

~~ Ismail Haniyeh, head of Hamas administration in Gaza Strip

1. Greek One profile image64
        Greek Oneposted 13 years agoin reply to this

yeah, but he is the leader of Hamas

I don't think he represents the majority of Muslim people

1. Beelzedad profile image58

Totally agree. It's pretty obvious there are many Muslims who are quite happy with this event and some will find closure for family and friends who were murdered at his command.

But, the point is that there are still organizations and leaders who consider him a martyr. That's what frightening. smile

2. profile image51
        SEEKER OF TRUTH57posted 13 years agoin reply to this

I ask for  your thoughts beelzedad. Not the opinions of others.

No, you did not, have a look at your OP and tell me where exactly you made those clear distinctions?

Here are your words:

"What kind of person was he in the Islamic religion? Was he revered or despised among those of Islamic faith?"

Wouldn't what the leader of the Hamas organization count as someone from those of the Islamic faith who could comment whether he was revered or despised and what kind of person he was?

1. profile image51

Be more careful how you read beelzedad. Had the leader of Hamas responded , Then it would be fine. I ask for personal thoughts,not those of others. Do you understand the wording of sentences? Please try again.

1. profile image0
              just_curiousposted 13 years agoin reply to this

That's odd. The OP reads to me the same way Beelzedad took it. But, since you've clarified; I think the guy will go down in Islamic history as a martyr; no matter what some moderates might say on the matter right now.

2. Beelzedad profile image58

You did no such thing, why are you lying about it now?

3. MrRichard profile image70
      MrRichardposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Apparently, I've heard there's going to be a funeral for Osama. That's what I heard from word of mouth; it could be a rumor and not fact, though.

I wonder how long it will be for Al Qaeda to respond to this assassination...

1. profile image51

Thank you Mr. Richard. Your`s is the response I was looking for.

4. Cagsil profile image71
      Cagsilposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Kind of person? He claimed to be a warrior who was fighting some war against a specific set of people.
      I don't care what he was among his own people. He like his people were fighting a delusional war, which they started to begin with.

1. Knightheart profile image68
        Knightheartposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Osama Bin Ladin was a terrorist, plain and simple.  His delusional Jihad ideals just gave him excuses to commit murder on innocent people!  No true warrior attacks unarmed people and uses fear to push through his ideals!   

Justice has been served, at least I hope.  His followers may think of him as a martyr, but in reality, he was just criminal who had no sense of morality...pure evil!

1. Cagsil profile image71
          Cagsilposted 13 years agoin reply to this

I said what HE claimed himself to be. Nothing more, nothing less. I didn't use what other people "labeled" him as. You have your opinions of what he was and other people have their opinions of what he was. I said I considered him and his followers fighting a delusional war. Which isn't wrong, no matter what you think. 
          I'll agree with him having no true sense of morality, considering he was fighting a delusional war.

1. Knightheart profile image68
            Knightheartposted 13 years agoin reply to this

I was not disagreeing with you, though your post to mine seems a bit hostile.

5. Tom Cornett profile image81
      Tom Cornettposted 13 years agoin reply to this

One man's terrorist is another man's hero.  He will no doubt continue to be a hero and now a martyr to extremist groups.

Hitler remains a hero to white supremacy groups.  I don't believe he will be considered a hero or martyr to the majority of Islam.

Osama Bin Laden chose murder to bring attention to his beliefs and complaints.  His death, along with family members, is the result of that choice.

6. Shahid Bukhari profile image60
      Shahid Bukhariposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Osama bin Laden ... is indeed the name of Evil ... perpetrated in his name.

To me, he is more of an excuse, than anything substantial ... like the Iraqi Weapons of Mass Destruction, or the myth of the Islamic Bomb ...

1. profile image0

If you are saying American reaction to terrorism is evil, I'd have to disagree. Misguided in many ways, perhaps; but even though I feel our government appears to be flailing around in the dark, crashing through a china shop in search of a needle, it doesn't negate the fact that there was a horrendous attack on innocent civilians within our borders.

If the muslim community ever decides to police itself and root out the evil it creates and flings at the world at large, it will have my complete sympathy. For now, I think the blame needs to be lain at the feet of all involved, not just America. I'm willing to step up and take my portion of the blame for the problems, but we are not the cause of all of them, nor did we draw first blood.

1. earnestshub profile image79
          earnestshubposted 13 years agoin reply to this

This is in my opinion a very fine post.

I have been amazed that there are not more of our moderate Muslim friends making a huge noise about terrorism in general.

I believe some are terrified of the words in their quoran, but surely not so many that they are so silent.

I will ask a Muslim friend when I see him on Saturday what he thinks about this. smile

1. profile image0

I'd be curious to hear what his response was.

Me too. I think it is fair to ask.

2. profile image51

Thank you Earnest hub and Cagsil also. Usually our thoughts are worlds apart, but I find both responses very refreshing. I complement you both.

Thank you,
              Why do I doubt you would be as complimentary if we were speaking of all the hate perpetrated in the same way by the believers in the other tome? lol lol lol

1. profile image0

Very astute observation.

Thanks JC. By the way, is it OK to call you JC? smile

I get a bit frustrated with hypocrisy sometimes. smile

1. profile image0

Yeh, you can call me jc. Who wants to type two words when a couple of letters will do the same thing? smile

2. profile image51

Earnest,I do know of and understand that many believers are full of hate. Believers of many religions have such manners. Islam for example. I, nor anyone I know , have the true characteristics of perfections. We are only able to convey our beliefs through human flesh. I ask forgiveness for myself and all others, if you would please.

I never mentioned I was looking for perfection.

I was looking to ensure the conversation was fair-minded despite not being a fan of the quoran myself. smile

2. Shahid Bukhari profile image60
          Shahid Bukhariposted 13 years agoin reply to this

EVIL ... DOES ... NOT ... HAVE ... A ... FACE ...

Its given one, by the Resident Evil ... In one, defining the other, Evil.

The First World War [1914-18] sought the "excuse" in the Murder of Archduke Ferdinand, of Austria ... consequently, millions got butchered in the freezing cold, European Cities and Trenches.

History is replete, with these Evils ... "Given a Face" by those, following an Evil Agenda, of their own ... than, of Peace, in the World.

The Trojan War, was given the face of Helen ... falling in love with Paris, eloping, and being Retrieved in Warring ... her retrieval, cost a million lives.

Hitler, gave his War, [1939-45] the face of the inferior "Semitic Jews" ... encroaching upon Freedoms of the superior "Aryan German Race" ... it cost 59 million innocent lives ...

In our times, an American President, who did not know the right side of his bed from the wrong ... Declared, 21st Century's Crusade against the Arabs, and the Muslim World ...  At the behest of those, who had Racial, and Corporate ... than Religious Interests, in mind !

Osama bin laden, was a top CIA operative in Afghanistan ... fighting the American led Jihad, against the Communist Infidels ... Till things went sour. But by that time, millions had died or had been lamed ... as the Jihad relentlessly goes on ... costing American and Pakistani lives, besides thousands of others.

Thus, Osama, provided the sought "Face" ... the Excuse, to go to War, anywhere in the world ... Against anyone, who posed, or could pose a threat to Israel's Security Parameters, and the USA's Corporate control of Arab Oil ... after the demise, of the USSR.

You must remember, people, generally do not know, the Real Causes underlying Evil Actions ... for they don't have the time, or inclination, to think or care about ... what their Politicians are doing to their world ... Common folks, are too busy Chasing their next Hamburgers ...

So, for the present example ... whenever, there is a Recession in Western Economy ... now one, under the Uni-Polar Military might of USA ... they start looking for an excuse ... a Face to Blame ... Osama provided the Perfect Face ... not Pakistan ... unless Pakistan's Nuclear Capability ... is considered a Direct Threat ... as is being Promoted by the Evil ... as a the most Potential threat to the security of the USA !

Pakistan's A-Bombs, it must be remembered, are for Peace, in the south Asian Region ... Primarily Defense orientated ... not for Bombings the People of the United States ...

If ... God Forbid ... the people of USA are ever Targeted by Terrorists ... with a nuclear device or devices ... it would be of the ones, that were acquired by the Evil ... from USSR's stolen Nuclear stockpiles in Eastern Europe and Central Asia.

Pakistanis are not criminally insane ... to be a part of Nuclear bombs based terrorism ... we are a responsible people, fully aware of the consequences of any Nuclear "Adventurism" ...

American folks should Remember, we Pakistanis are fighting the same Terrorists, you are fighting ... I don't say you lower your Guard ... I am saying, stop Blaming us ... because your media and Think Tanks say so  in Pre-empting, an Hypothetical Scenario of Pakistani Terrorists Striking at the USA ... Hypothesis...

Because, God Forbid, if such a Strike ever does take place, it will come from the Evil, for they are now trying to give their New Hypothesis a Face ... and the Face is of Pakistan ... and its Islamic Bomb !.

Pakistan's Nuclear stockpiles, are for discouraging, Indian Politicians ... the first A-Bomb Makers, of South Asia ... ever since 1974 ... from declaring an ambitious war, in a follow-up of their foolish Political program ... of reviving the 3000 B.C. old Chandra Gupt Moria's Empire ... "Maha Bharata" ... Great India ...  Agenda!

India is yet to feed 600 million of its 1 billion ... starving people, just one square meal a day !
          Is it not then a misplaced ambition, and a daft Agenda... of conquering another 180 million people of Pakistan ... for Pakistan, is considered the Evil's Face ... the Excuse, India's Politicians are looking for ... to resurrect a 5000 years old dream ... of an Indian Empire ... 

Pakistanis are least bothered, or concerned, that India may someday become a world Economic Might, or a Military Super Power ... we know the Hindus, for a very very long time, to worry about that.

Its the Resident Evil ... in India and Pakistan ... who, with a bit of nudging from the middle east and west's Evil ... which could bring about a calamity to this region and the innocent people .. and thus, to the World at large ... for the last time !

Americans must not forget, that Pakistan has to date, paid a huge Price for this American Politician's sponsored Jihad ... in both Human, and Economic terms. Pakistanis are still facing the brunt of Evil ... we have daily suicide bombings, as you move on closer to the next Primaries ... and the proxies, telling ... that we "do more" ... !

I am not blaming the 99% majority of the people of USA ... as, the bull in the china-ware shop ... I am just asking these hot shot politicians of yours... to leave the peaceful People of the world, alone.

I am saying ... would these mostly Peaceful people of the US and the World ... like to be remembered as the Evil Generation ... that brought the end of Humankind ... I mean, if ... there is time or People left to be remembered ... after a nuclear holocaust, engulfing the whole World ?

I am no fan of Barak H. Obama, because, I am a Pakistani, who has nothing to do with the home Politics of USA ... but he is often right ... in what he can speak, within his Political limitations ...
          but I fully endorse his views, when he says, that Osama, is not the Face of Islam ... he says so rightly ... even literally ... Because, Islam, is Peace ...

I have said, what I had to say ... and to use your term ... "I am outa here " ...
          Good Bye my Friend

1. profile image52
            paarsurreyposted 13 years agoin reply to this

The above three points are noteworthy.

Osama never acted on the peaceful teachings of Quran/Islam/Muhammad; so whatever he did he was personally responsible for that.

The Islamic propagandist here does not act peacefully. Do you therefore act on the Quran/Islam or are you taking personal responsibility for lying and spreading propaganda?

2. profile image52

Some errors were found:

* You have recently submitted a very similar post, posting the same message repeatedly is prohibited.

2. earnestshub profile image79

Well I reckon you told a lot of the real truth here. I may not agree with all of it, but see it as an honest attempt to speak the truth. None of the Muslims I know are bad people. Evil is evil regardless of religion or culture. We are human, thus both good and evil is within our capacity.

1. profile image52
              1. lovemychris profile image76
                lovemychrisposted 13 years agoin reply to this

But they will be targeted now, as the Jews were targets in Hitler's Germany.
                Just yesterday, a Mosque was targeted in Maine "Osama today, Islam tomorrow".--spray-painted on it!....sound familiar? Does to me...swastika ring a bell?

And the members of the Mosque said that Osama got what he deserved.
                They are targets simply for being muslim.

Nazi's are Nazi's--whether their targets are Jews or Muslims.
                We better wake up before history repeats!!

Excuse me....CONTINUES to repeat...just look at Gaza....

1. profile image52
            2. Eaglekiwi profile image74
              Eaglekiwiposted 13 years agoin reply to this

I agree 100%

3. profile image0

I don't want to argue with you.  In many ways I agree wholeheartedly with your post.  All I want to respond to is this;

The peaceful people of the world need to remember that if they allow terror to breed within their borders and leach out into the rest of the world, it is the unfortunate responsibility of the rest of the world to respond.  Response to violence is never pretty.  I sympathize with all civilians that have been the collateral damage, but we have collateral damage too. The reason we don't have more is because our government actively roots this evil out of our society in every corner they find it, because we have no tolerance for violence in our society.

I realize you, I and every other civilian are at the mercy of the policies of our governments, but until each and every country takes control and responsibility, they run the risk of having others determine if their policies are infringing on the safety and well being of their own citizens.

I believe the Pakistani people are.  I question if the Pakistani government is 100% on board with this sentiment. Bin Laden lived for years within the borders, without reprisal.

I have no intention of arguing further.  I agree, on some levels, and you have my sympathies for your problems with your neighbor.  I simply think there are points in your post that appear to be one sided.  Unless we all take responsibility for the wrongs we have done and sit down, in good faith, to come to a solution there will be no solutions. There is good and evil in all of us and in all of our governments; but the West would not be involved in a military action if those that they seek to neutralize had not been allowed to come to power and export this violence in the first place.

7. Merlin Fraser profile image60
      Merlin Fraserposted 13 years agoin reply to this

I often wonder when the preachers of Hate will cry enough !

Osama Bin Laden is dead, Why can’t that be the end of it ?

You ask if he was Murderer or Martyr, well there is no good reason to set him up as a Martyr and I hope the American Government will have the guts to show the pictures of this craven cowardly man cowering in terror behind his wife.

Obviously, like so many preachers of Hate it is alright for them to offer martyrdom and umpteen virgins to their weak minded and brainwashed followers, but you notice they are never actually at the front of the queue when standing on the fast track to Allah !

Didn’t they find that other great warrior of the cause Saddam Hussein lurking under a drain cover ?   Where do you suppose they will find Colonel Gaddafi when his time comes.... and it is coming !

It is high time the moderate and peaceful Muslim community stood up to these non representative loud mouthed murdering thugs and said Enough !

The message from the rest of the world must surely be clear by now, the West will not bow and crumble to the threat of terrorism,  it is not the terror of the minority we fear but the silence of the majority !

8. profile image52

He did not do what was written and commanded by Quran/Islam/Muhammad; he was just a politician.

Quran/Islam/Muhammad don't have any teaching to kill the human beings; it is a peaceful, rational and peace promoting religion; the best among the religions.

2. profile image51
    SEEKER OF TRUTH57posted 13 years ago

D.D. Too, What an interesting and centrist view. Thank you

3. thebrucebeat profile image59
    thebrucebeatposted 13 years ago

Who cares what peoples unsupported opinions are?  When did quoted documentation become a negative?

4. Eaglekiwi profile image74
    Eaglekiwiposted 13 years ago

No body, ok so whats the real deal America ?

5. earnestshub profile image79
    earnestshubposted 13 years ago

Osama used to be a great friend of America. smile Just like Idi Amin was installed by England.
    Half the worlds current despots were created by foreign policy decisions made by Bush, Howard, Blair and others.

Obama will not make the same mistakes, so hopefully they will not create more of the same.

American displays of joy are going to come back and bite their asses again, resulting in more deaths.

I remember the Islamist loonies dancing in the street when 9/11 happened and was quite shocked that death would be something the would celebrate.

The celebration and sense of joy at Osama's death is not only a bad idea, but displays the same sort of fervor expresses by the fundy Islamist fools, and should be beneath the dignity of sensible people.

1. DIYweddingplanner profile image76
      DIYweddingplannerposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Thank you for saying exactly what I have been feeling.  It made me embarassed to see this on tv.  How can we be any better than them if we participate in this kind of spectacle?

It's not a good look is it?

Osama would have been a lot easier to find if he had not been trained by the CIA and given every assistance to learn his "trade" by America in the first place. smile

I'm glad someone else can see the negative potential of this "celebration"

America could have looked good simply by not responding in the same way as their enemies do.

1. Eaglekiwi profile image74

It has been a very expensive trade off for many families,who lost loved ones.

On the other hand I do believe justice needed to be served.

I definately dont appreciate the hype spewing out of TV land.

I just heard a father on the radio who lost two of his sons in 911. One a firefighter,  the other a cop. He was relieved to have some closure, but did not say anything that would be offensive to anyone.

I understand the loss of life is tragic, but do not see sensible Americans dancing in the streets.
            Justice has been served, and now the loonies are claiming he is not dead, and demanding proof.

Despite all the deaths and destruction the fundy Islamists have caused and the relief of getting rid of Osama who was the intellectual weight behind his terror network, many still think it is more important to ignore it because it doesn't suit their politics to allow Obama any credit for this.

Just plain stupid. I'm glad some here can see this for what it is. smile

2. Eaglekiwi profile image74

Well said Earnest, must admit thats my concern too.

Kinda erie in a way.

3. profile image0

You're right about that. I cringed when I saw the news last night. Even when you feel that justice has been done, justice resulting in a death is not something to celebrate.

4. profile image52

Sir -----

You brand all of America over the antics of some stupid high school and college kids - the majority of which don't have the sense to pour piss out of a boot with the directions written on the side.

You did not see massive throngs of mature people cheering Osama's demise !

Sir... I do not.

I made a statement about those I saw on a dozen news channels that clearly showed groups that were mostly adults and highly visible.

I did not judge all Americans.

6. DIYweddingplanner profile image76
    DIYweddingplannerposted 13 years ago

I've felt sick about it all day.  Whether you are atheist or Christian, the death of another human being should never be celebrated.

I agree completely. It is a matter of respect for life. He may not have respected lives, but no need to stoop to that level regardless of beliefs.

2. profile image52

Well - - -

You worry too much. . . . . . about an evil man and a bunch of stupid young people . .. .most of which, at this point in their young lives, don't have the sense to pour piss out of a boot with the directions written on the side !

LOL !  What you never did something totally stupid before?  Most of these people, after getting 20 to 40 more years under their belt will feel the same way as you feel now!

7. profile image0
    klarawieckposted 13 years ago

I'm not that civilized I guess. I don't feel joy over his death, but I do feel a sense of relief knowing that the world has one less dangerous madman in power. Sorry.

I think we all feel a sense of relief about now. smile
      The world doesn't need people who are crazy enough to condone the horrors perpetrated by Osama Bin Laden.

I hope to see changes in attitude in America and Australia as well, when it comes to post event behavior.

It was cringe-worthy when fundy Islam taunted America after atrocities, and felt it would have been nice if it was handled better than it was when he got caught and shot dead for his sad work.
      I am no fan of Osama. smile

1. profile image0
        klarawieckposted 13 years agoin reply to this

I'm damaged goods Earnest! I lived under Castro's dictatorship for fifteen years and feel no empathy for anyone who forces his way of thinking onto others at whatever cost. I would be lying if I didn't admit rejoicing at the death of someone who is responsible for killing so many innocent people. I might be angry inside, but at least I'm honest.

I can't imagine what 15 years under Castro would be like, but I imagine it to be a nightmare.

I am pleased America got Osama, but having been lucky enough to have been born and raised in a democracy I feel no joy in anyone's death I guess.

The first thing I thought of was all the children he had killed, the second thing I thought of was his own children.

His 13 year old daughter saw him shot apparently. sad

1. profile image0

I don't like that either, but one must realize that they would have never accomplished anything if they were to wait for the perfect moment. There were people willing to give their lives to protect him. There is nothing you can do about that. There is nothing more dangerous than a person who is not afraid of death.

I agree they had to go in and get him given any opportunity.

I simply feel that his children being there was very sad, and wonder how they will cope with the public demonstrations celebrating their father's death.

1. profile image0

I understand, but seeing how they were being raised, I don't think it will increase their animosity towards the rest of the world. It will be an image that they'll never be able to erase from their minds, but the damage was done long before. With a father like that, you can't expect those children to have pure hearts and good intentions. They were raised with hate being their core value. Sad but true.

I see it a little differently. Being the sort of father he was, it is unlikely he spent any time with them. They would be cared for by wives and helpers for most of their young lives.

I also believe that these wives have absolutely no say in who they marry or how they are treated. Osama would not speak to women normally, but as per his beliefs, considers them property like cattle.
                  I would think the children may be as sane as his son living in America seems to be.

1. profile image0

Well, in that case, we don't have to worry about them missing their dad. If he wasn't in the picture to begin with. Listen, I'm just rambling here! I have no clue about this to be honest. The only thing I know is that they have been fighting the same war for so long now that I don't think anything makes any sense anymore. I'm just a very confused musician! lol I better go stick to what I know how to do... "fa-la-la-la-la" my way outta here before I screw up and say something I'll regret later. Bye Earnest!

2. profile image52

I'm glad he's dead too ! ! ! !      You go girl !!!!!!!!!!!!

You know . . . Osama was a mass murderer.  He was sought out and justice given, as it has always been and as it will always be.  In the 10 Commandments - Thou shalt not murder.  To do so risks being put to death yourself - just as it happened. 

God cannot pour out His blessings on those who act as cowards and harm innocent women and children, and defile His places of Holy Worship, whether it's a Church, Temple, or a Mosque, as many of the Muslims do.

God's Judgment comes to all who plainly do evil in His sight and no lasting good ever comes to those who do not obey the law that HE has written in their hearts while they were still in their mother's womb. Thou shalt not murder on purpose !  Those who live by the sword will surely die by the sword.  And, God does not give the authority from the sword lightly, but it's meant to give order and peace.  And America . . . . has a fearful and mighty sword.

The Bible warns that before the end of this age, there will be a terrible war and billions of people will be killed, a third of the world.  Unfortunately, many Muslims are inspired by Osama's death and believe that he died a martyr.  Many are ready to follow in his foot steps like sheep to slaughter.  And slaughter them, we fully intend to do. America has many thousands of atomic bombs that we are more than willing to use once we've been pushed far enough.  So that the day may come when, Arab daughters will no longer be able to bear any sons and they will sit alone in amazement at the precious few men they have to wed.  On that day they will be willing to take even the infidel for a husband in order to end their terrible loneliness and to bless them with the sweet laughter of children.

God honors men acting like men, and gives them power.  Even though the Russians and Chinese are not followers of God, He still blesses them more than the Muslims because they honor Him by not seeking out the opportunity to murder innocent women and children on purpose no less!  Not so the Muslim! 

The Muslim will never totally destroy the Jews because Jews also honor Him the way Russians, Chinese, Americans, Brits, French, Germans, etc. do.  They don't purposely take out women, and children, or defile Temples, Churches, or Mosques.  And so . . . He has even made the Jews more powerful than the Muslims!!!!!!! As long as the Jews honor Him in these ways. . . they will always find a way to avoid total destruction and will always be much more powerful than their larger Muslim neighbors!

I can only pray for Muslims, wish them the best, and hope that they use the brains that God so generously gave them, so that He might spare them from the annihilation that they foolishly toy with - Like children playing with a loaded revolver or a cobra.

As in the days of the Egyptian pharaoh - the Arab king wished to destroy all of the Jew's first born children.  Moses warned the king and told him that the last plague would be brought about by the king himself!   And, that the last plague would be carried out against the king's very own people.  And as you know, all of the Jews that placed the lambs blood over their door frames were spared!  The Arab nations seek the total destruction of the Jews . . . but  they may be setting themselves up for their own total annihilation!!!!!!!!!!

1. profile image52
  8. dingdondingdon profile image61
    dingdondingdonposted 13 years ago

I didn't like the over the top celebratory reactions to his death, but nor do I feel I can entirely blame them. Though it's been over a decade America and the West in general still bears the scars of 9/11, and many people still feel angry and upset about what happened. Maybe some people needed to get that anger out.

9. Gaizy profile image71
    Gaizyposted 13 years ago

Surely, the concept of Martyrdom is a delusion created by whichever religion/superstition that person was involved with - To anyone else,he's simply dead.

10. Pearldiver profile image67
    Pearldiverposted 13 years ago

I Think You Have Over Reacted - There are pics showing him escaping the scene!

http://hubpages.com/forum/topic/74531#post1617110

I don't believe that is the real Osama!

That goat isn't even armed, and Osama is taller!

1. profile image51

Hilarious Earnest. Well stated.

11. Greek One profile image64
    Greek Oneposted 13 years ago

I would never celebrate someone's else death. but I am just grateful, that despite the depletion of the world's oceans due to global warming, the fish have something new to munch on

http://www.bjornwahlstedt.com/diving_apo_2004/images_apo/Underwater/Underwater_Fish.jpg

1. profile image51

And may their cup run over.

2. profile image52

LOL!  I'm with you . . . I hope the fish . . . enjoy !!!!!!

12. dutchman1951 profile image60
    dutchman1951posted 12 years ago

I just thought of something....if the body bag he is in holds up long enough He could be the cause of a new reef to start!!!!

could there be a purpose for his murderious life after all?   lol

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)