What's That Crazy Dream That You Wished Was True?

Jump to Last Post 1-22 of 22 discussions (40 posts)
  1. profile image0
    fierycjposted 14 years ago

I've told this before, but Check this, it's Oscar night, and I'm one of the nominees for the Best Director category, right. Other nominees in that category are Scorcese, Eastwood, Spielberg, and Zemeckis. Naturally, I don't think I have a chance against these greats. I'm happy enough as it is just being there, right. Then all of a sudden, they call my name. I don't believe it! I walk up to the stage, trying hard as hell to be cool and everything. Then I take the statue, and everybody is clapping their hands off like mad. And then this madman stuff happens in the dream - Johnny Depp, Scorcese, Guy Ritchie and Jack Nicholson all stand up and point their fingers at me, all the while shouting, "you...you...you" Then here's what I do, I point my finger right back at them and say, "no, you...you...you" Everybody went ballistic. And when I came down, all the phony actors and actresses tried to be nice as hell to me, Paris Hilton especially, boy! Was she pushing it. But I just nodded at them,and walked away. But then Brad and Angelina asked me to come over to their crib for dinner with their family, and I told them I'll make out time. Can you believe that! I'll make out time? I'm a madman, even in my dreams.

What about your dream?

1. Christenstock profile image58
      Christenstockposted 14 years agoin reply to this

HOLY FIERY! I HAD THE SAME EXACT DREAM AS YOU!

1. profile image0
        fierycjposted 14 years agoin reply to this

For real...really the exact same?

1. Christenstock profile image58
          Christenstockposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Nah...made you look though. But I did have a dream once, that I was the really cool asian boy with the rad honda civic in Eastwood's Gran Torino.

2. Laughing Mom profile image59
    Laughing Momposted 14 years ago

I can't tell mine, but man was yours good!!!

1. profile image0

Yeah, I thought so, too.

3. Captain Dad profile image61
    Captain Dadposted 14 years ago

Well, it starts with me, Jennifer Love Hewitt, Raquel Welch, Vanessa Marcil and a vat of whipped cream and ends in a courtroom.  The middle is fuzzy.  smile

1. profile image49
      CabinGirlposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Sounded like the middle was Raquel smile

4. HealthCare Basics profile image60
    HealthCare Basicsposted 14 years ago

Yikes, mine are never that good. My dreams are filled with dragons, monsters, snakes chasing me and I can't quite run fast. Then there are the kickers of knives, swords, and gunshots which wakes me up swinging. Actually gave my partner a black eye during one scary dream...... Maybe I should seek therapy.... smile

1. Laughing Mom profile image59
      Laughing Momposted 14 years agoin reply to this

My husband had a nightmare about fighting Christopher Walken a few months ago and actually punched me.  He woke up when I punched him back.  His face was more bruised than mine.

1. profile image0

I didnt see that! Gawd, great way to kickstart my morning. Hilarious!

5. Lisa HW profile image62
    Lisa HWposted 14 years ago

My dreams are too boring and silly to have any I'd want to come true.  They're always pretty much a mix of everything I've seen/heard/talked about in the last week or so - jumbled into something foolish and maybe entertaining - but never anything I'd want to live for real.    I have very little creative imagination, so I blame the boring dreams on that.    smile  I've never dreamed about people like actors - only people I work with or family members.   smile

6. Joelle Burnette profile image71
    Joelle Burnetteposted 14 years ago

I dreamed about winning the lottery. Unfortunately, when I woke up, I couldn't remember the numbers.

1. profile image0

darnit! I bet that was painful.

2. Lisa HW profile image62
      Lisa HWposted 14 years agoin reply to this

See?  That's the kind of fun dream I wish I had.  Instead, I dream about things like working in places I used to work or - get this - shopping for groceries, only to wake up and realize I don't have the groceries I dreamed I bought.   smile

1. profile image0

Maybe you should dream about the groceries you dont have, so when you wake up, you'll have them. Lol.

7. profile image0
    \Brenda Scullyposted 14 years ago

hi fierycj....
    How are you this morning....

1. profile image0

I'm good...you?

8. profile image0

I am crying.... I hate friction

1. profile image0

sorry about that, Bren...that's the idiot in me, I guess (as you conveniently put it)

9. JonTutor profile image61
    JonTutorposted 14 years ago

Dude in my dream Angelina would be there.... without Brad... and I will stop right there.... you get the idea.

1. profile image49
      badcompany99posted 14 years agoin reply to this

Deff Jolie, dungeon and a whip and like you I shall stop there smile

2. profile image0

Yeah, I get the idea. Lol. I'm pretty sure a lot of people see Angelina in their dreams...without Brad. Maybe that's why I told the couple I'll think about the visit in my dream. Lol.

10. profile image0

I will forgive you, how could I not...

11. profile image0

personally I would boot Angelina out of the way big time...

1. profile image0

A lot of women would do that for sure.

12. frogdropping profile image78
    frogdroppingposted 14 years ago

I rarely if ever remember dreams. On the odd occasion that I do, they're nightmares. No idea why. Usually the kind that are bad enough to wake you up.

I rather hope my dreams do not come true.

1. priyankmaniar profile image62
      priyankmaniarposted 14 years agoin reply to this

LoL

13. priyankmaniar profile image62
    priyankmaniarposted 14 years ago

I am still Stuck at Jeniffer Aniston After Watching Friends, i know its old and all But Still . . . and if its not Her then Angelina for sure.

14. soni2006 profile image76
    soni2006posted 14 years ago

Dreams are of two types, one is with closed eyes or while dreaming while sleeping and other is with open eyes when you are not sleeping but rather wishing to achieve something.

If you are talking of dreams while sleeping, I would say that they should not come true for me.

But if you are talking of dreams taken with open eyes, I wish that they become true for me.

15. Colebabie profile image61
    Colebabieposted 14 years ago

Where Will Smith and I make out. smile I've also dreamt about Shia Lebeouf and I making out. But if I had to pick one... I'd make the first one a reality.

16. profile image0
    fierycjposted 14 years ago

It kills me everytime when people say they dreamt about making out or doing the nasty with a celebrity. I cant get enough of the stuff. Gets me everytime.

17. Colebabie profile image61
    Colebabieposted 14 years ago

Well it's true haha. Except that Shia Lebeouf wasn't Shia Lebeouf but rather Louis Stevens smile

1. profile image0

but you still thought it was Shia,right. Thats the madman stuff that happens in dreams sometimes. Take my dream for instance. I thought the room was in the Kodak theatre all the while, but it really was my old college hall. Can you imagine. My college hall for heaven's sake! What would big shots like Spielberg and Scorcese be doing in that hall for pete's sake!

18. gusripper profile image41
    gusripperposted 14 years ago

To be 25 points taller

19. HealthCare Basics profile image60
    HealthCare Basicsposted 14 years ago

I just have the crazy nightmarish dreams. When I was young, my parents were into their business dealings and had very little time for children. Not that I cared, because I was much of a free spirit. We lived in the Bahamas and I played with the locals, always talking about stories involving mystery and spirits. Since that time, I dream alot about scary things involving creatures, vampires, and ancient cults.

20. JonTutor profile image61

Fierycj, You can't imagine what I would do in my dreams....those Angelina lips....enough said.

21. JonTutor profile image61

Now that is dream telepathy...LOL

22. Pete Maida profile image60
    Pete Maidaposted 14 years ago

I've had plenty; maybe it comes from writing science fiction and fantasy.  My favorite was being able to fly and pass through walls.  It was really cool to fly up to a building and pass right into the office space.

1. profile image0

That's a pretty cool dream. Would definitely come from those science fiction stories you write. I know I always dream about stuff I write. Almost always. Or vice versa, write what I dream.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)