The Dumb African & His God

Jump to Last Post 1-15 of 15 discussions (41 posts)
  1. profile image0
    fierycjposted 15 years ago

Take a Nigerian chick 4 instance, she's overly religious.I dig dat. Though,hardly spiritual. But atleast they give half a damn about God.Take a white chick,in d same vein for pete's sake & all they care about are their stupid dates,& their stupid cosmetic surgeries (especially if they're loaded with dough & all),& their goddamn Romantic Comedies,starring frigging Jennifer Aniston or Matthew McConaughey or some really boring,untalented actor,or their goddamn cats or some really stupid pet or sumthin rlly boring & corny as hell.It just kills me.But its funny U know,if U think abt it.If U think abt it just enuf,& not 2 much its quite funny,honest 2 God.Whites think they're smart as hell.O how smart they think they are!And they think we're dumb,they rlly do.O how dumb they think we are!But take us Africans for instance,even the ones we consider 'stupid' both male and female,atleast has half a brain to remember God every once in a while. If that isn't smart, nothing is!

1. earnestshub profile image80
      earnestshubposted 15 years agoin reply to this

Oh please! Not another narrow minded religious bigot!

2. AEvans profile image70
      AEvansposted 15 years agoin reply to this

So you believe that white people think they are so smart? I know plenty of Black Americans who are educated and in the U.S. not all of us believe black americans are idiots. Our family consists of mixed races, you should educate yourself more as not all white people think they are better and many of us in the U.S. also believe in God. We do not pass judgement based on the color of someone's skin. I do not know what part of Africa you are in but it saddens my heart if you believe that white people think they are above someone. You should work on yourself before passing judgement on others. smile

3. RKHenry profile image63
      RKHenryposted 15 years agoin reply to this

Brother-
      Why are you so angry?

4. Aragon5000 profile image63
      Aragon5000posted 15 years agoin reply to this

Hey, I dont know what you think you will or have achieved by this post. First you are not in anyway representing Blacks or Nigerians for that matter. If anything you are giving Blacks/Nigerians a bad name and am here to advice everybody to ignore your rantings because they represent you.

5. profile image0
      girly_girl09posted 15 years agoin reply to this

Please do not equate all "white chicks" from America with Paris Hilton. It's not fair to the rest of us! smile

6. flread45 profile image58
      flread45posted 15 years agoin reply to this

YOU MAY WANT TO WRITE A HUB ON SPELLING CORRECTLY!!!!

1. Davinagirl3 profile image60
        Davinagirl3posted 14 years agoin reply to this

I believe this what we call, SARCASM.  Does anyone really believe fierycj is a racist?

1. profile image0
          fierycjposted 14 years agoin reply to this

i was a newbie. They didnt get it then, of course. But they think different now, though. No kidding.

7. Davinagirl3 profile image60
      Davinagirl3posted 14 years agoin reply to this

I am whiter than white and I don't think you're dumb... OR are you trying to be ironic.  You know how dingy us white folks can be....

8. chukra G profile image61
      chukra Gposted 14 years agoin reply to this

ask ur self, actually who you hate at, i believe the answer wont be africans

9. chukra G profile image61
      chukra Gposted 14 years agoin reply to this

ask ur self, actually who you hate at, i believe the answer wont be africans

2. cindyvine profile image71
    cindyvineposted 15 years ago

Oh Pshft.  AE, you're a nurse, dig that giant chip out of his shoulder!

1. AEvans profile image70

I will try as it is complete misconception and he is pretty upset about something. Bless hisheart he will come around. smile

1. RKHenry profile image63
        RKHenryposted 15 years agoin reply to this

Leave it to AEvans. Thanks AE!  Compassion brings forth knowledge.

2. frogdropping profile image77
        frogdroppingposted 15 years agoin reply to this

AE - by 'come around' do you mean after you've knocked him out for said chip removal?

Class big_smile

1. AEvans profile image70

You are hilarious!!!! big_smilebig_smilebig_smilebig_smile

3. accofranco profile image79
    accofrancoposted 15 years ago

Fallacy brother,i know that Godliness is dieing fast in the western world but some still hold on to their belief,so don't generalize...But only if people can believe in -ve or +ve reward (by the supreme master of everything here on Earth and in heaven) afterlife, then they can start thinking of doing good than hurting others, do you see why Christianity is the honest guide to humanity? If only those guys(Osama Bin-Ladin, Hitler, Sadam, Idi-Amin, Bush, Obasanjo etc) believed in Christ Jesus, they wouldn't have ever thought of hurting the masses like they did. Give your life to Christ my beloved brothers and sisters: heaven is real, hell is real!Peace be unto you all.

1. earnestshub profile image80
      earnestshubposted 15 years agoin reply to this

At least one of the people you mention believes in the Quoran. Not much different to the bible!

2. countrywomen profile image59
      countrywomenposted 15 years agoin reply to this

What has religion got to do with bad/cruel leaders? There are good and bad human beings in every religion or no religion even. And by the way George Bush is a born again Christian (a tea totaler on top of that). I hope you will try to look at others as humans first before trying to see an individual's race, color or religion. smile

4. LondonGirl profile image81
    LondonGirlposted 15 years ago

Racist rant reported, what a load of (illiterate) drivel

1. darkside profile image62
      darksideposted 15 years agoin reply to this

Quoted for truth!

5. GeneriqueMedia profile image60
    GeneriqueMediaposted 15 years ago

Its absurd that this guy doesn't think America is full of religion. Obviously he's never been to the midwest.

And white people don't believe in God? HELLLOOOOO...manifest destiny, anyone? Where do you think you got your Christianity from?

However, I'm not going to take the bait. wink

But I do wish you well, Mr. Bitterman.

Even Mo, who can be confusing and stubborn, doesn't harbor this sort of malevolence.

Sincerely,

G|M

6. Misha profile image63
    Mishaposted 15 years ago

LOL And what's wrong with Paris?

7. profile image0
    girly_girl09posted 15 years ago

I have nothing against her personally (huge Simple Life fan, right here!) however, it leaves me somewhat concerned that certain people could stereotype all American "white chicks" as how should I put it?....dumb and shallow.

8. Misha profile image63
    Mishaposted 15 years ago

LOL I think certain people (in fact the vast majority of people, no matter in Africa or elsewhere) will stereotype no matter if it concerns you or not. And not only about white chicks smile

1. Mark Knowles profile image59
      Mark Knowlesposted 15 years agoin reply to this

You dolphin-hating, communist, atheist, christian-murdering spaghetti eaters think you know everything don't you?

big_smile

1. countrywomen profile image59
        countrywomenposted 15 years agoin reply to this

I see nowadays you tend to talk against yourself. My father since he is much better than my mother in chess tends to play chess with himself sometimes(is the lack of worthy nemesis affecting you this way) wink

1. Mark Knowles profile image59
          Mark Knowlesposted 15 years agoin reply to this

big_smile

I am hoping a genuine one will turn up..........

1. agvulpes profile image85
            agvulpesposted 15 years agoin reply to this

I would not hold my breath on that one Mark. The good ones won't waste their time here.!

2. Misha profile image63
        Mishaposted 15 years agoin reply to this

LOL yeah!

2. ledefensetech profile image67
      ledefensetechposted 15 years agoin reply to this

How true, it's funny how exposure to different people and different things usually makes you sing a different tune.

1. GeneriqueMedia profile image60
        GeneriqueMediaposted 15 years agoin reply to this

I know I sterotype a lot, for I have two hands.

big_smile

G|M

9. flread45 profile image58
    flread45posted 15 years ago

What kind of BULL is this???

10. Misha profile image63
    Mishaposted 15 years ago

LOL I mostly type with one smile

11. Tom Cornett profile image79
    Tom Cornettposted 15 years ago

I bus a Brady Bunch Movie up on yo ass!

12. profile image58
    prince1244posted 15 years ago

Wow, you are dumping on everybody bro. Take a chill pill tomorrow is going to be a better day.

13. icewave5 profile image61
    icewave5posted 15 years ago

stereotyping unbelievable, people like you see everything as how people are different, genocides, massacres, murders caused by your kind of thoughts. Torelate others or embrace them do either and humankind will have one less problem to take care.

14. profile image0
    \Brenda Scullyposted 14 years ago

are you trying to get yourself thrown off here because i will miss you, but not as much as you will miss us

1. profile image0
      fierycjposted 14 years agoin reply to this

What I'm I talking to myself here. This is history, I posted that stuff two months ago, and since then I've fanned and has been fanned by half the people who blasted me. If that isn't some good ol' solid hubmanship, nothin is. Listen, I'm as real as they come.

15. Eaglekiwi profile image74
    Eaglekiwiposted 14 years ago

Tell us you really feel  lol

Kinda is amazing though you did get some verbal interaction all the same.
    Ok looking outside the square for a minute, got me thinking ,that where there is re-action ,there must be emotion, and why do each of get irritated , annoyed, upset, indignant ,mad with attitutes this post created.

My OPINION is because you have stereotyped white/black
    now Im more the color of weak tea so wheres that leave me?

Im guessing bout the same place as you and everyone else

When I get up in the morning I put my pants on one leg at a time

lol 
    (p.s) Africa statiscally has a high rate of practising cults too ,was that part of your summisation I wonder?)

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)