9/11 - Loose Change

Jump to Last Post 1-27 of 27 discussions (61 posts)
  1. sannyasinman profile image60
    sannyasinmanposted 14 years ago

If you watch this film you can surely no longer have any doubt that 9/11 was an inside job, a well coordinated demolition . The question is what can be done about it now that we know the truth? Any suggestions? Perhaps you are already doing something? Or do you prefer to ignore it, and pretend that we dont know the truth?   
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7E3oIbO0AWE

1. Cagsil profile image71
      Cagsilposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Loose change has already be debunked a non-reality, because it incorporates too many people with knowledge of the event. An event like that would be known to only a handful of people, if you were lucky, not 100+ which would have to be the case to cover it up. And, as leaky as the Government is about information, then it would have come out or someone would have stepped forward, to blow it wide open.

Sorry to disappoint. Now ask me if I think the government is capable of doing it? Yes. By all means, I think the Government could massively orchestrate a corridinated attack, as in 9/11, but the repercussions if found out- would DESTROY America and it's foundation.

sannyasinmanposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Have you watched the video, all of it? There is simply too much evidence from too many sources to ignore. The govt. could do it and did. I was watching CNN when the towers went down and my first reaction was - oh that's exactly what happens in a demolition. I saw one of the guys who designed the building interviewed shortly afterwards. He said it was impossible for that building to go down in that way. The next day he changed his story.
        If you see building 7 go down, it is even more obvious.
        Do you honestly think the twin towers were not demolished? Nobody has ever explained how those buildings, over-designed to withstand far worse than a jumbo hitting them, somehow collapsed at free fall speed in 10 seconds.
        I realise that this is old news, but for everyone to forget about it and do nothing is exactly what they want.

I didn't say I debunked it. I have a copy of the original Loose Change video, before it was aired on TV or became pubic. I downloaded with Ares peer-2-peer filesharing program. I have seen it. I was simply stating the case as far as public opinion, overall, is about it. It has been discredited. That's all the government had to do was discredited it.

If you want my personal opinion, YES the government was behind it, simply by the way the towers fell alone. Building when hit by planes, don't fall that precisely.

Yes, I do think that there is only a handful of people who do know about it and that's the President's Joint Chiefs. His personal military advisor council. And, it doesn't take too much to have undercover operatives to handle the wetwork. Those are a dime a dozen, considering the CIA will handle the assassination of that individuals when the mission is completed anyways, and the public wouldn't even know it happened.

Come on people- wake up and see the sh!t being dealt. Yes, 9/11 was a tragic event, it was a wake up call for American, but has been spun into an unbelieveable weight of control of the citizenry.

2. AEvans profile image73
      AEvansposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I posted a thread similiar to this one almost a year ago I am amazed that others are still intrigued by it. I believe it was an inside job and to many fingers point back to our own government.smile

1. profile image0
        Audreveaposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I agree.

2. Dame Scribe profile image58
    Dame Scribeposted 14 years ago

I believe that anybody gets rich off the blood of the innocent will pay dearly in one form or another. hmm Conspiracy theorists write up all sorts of scenarios but I really don't think anybody foresaw 9/11 as a reality. Gov't is doing something with appointing marshalls to various travel vehicles. People themselves also made the effort to overcome the terrorists @ expense of their own lives too and will continue to do so. People are not slaves to their gov't (least US and Canada) and can easily turn on them if they (gov't) gets out of control.

3. Frugal Fanny profile image61
    Frugal Fannyposted 14 years ago

I am not american, but that day still had an impact on me.  On the hand, I'd love to know for 100% certainty what happened and what for that day...but on the other hand, I'd be scared to learn the absolute truth because of what else it might imply.

If the government is capable of doing that.... what else would or could they do?

Exactly. big_smile

2. rebekahELLE profile image84
      rebekahELLEposted 14 years agoin reply to this

it is a secret we will never know for certain. that in itself is a tragedy let alone what happened. there are many conspiracy theorys just as there are about everything political. I have watched loose change and it's pretty amazing, and just watched a show the other night on Nova about NSA and what they knew before 911 and didn't do. another amazing show. what to believe? you can't go crazy trying to figure it out. it's too well hidden.

4. Dame Scribe profile image58
    Dame Scribeposted 14 years ago

I don't believe that the military would support abuse of their country or people. hmm

5. AdsenseStrategies profile image64
    AdsenseStrategiesposted 14 years ago

The jury is out, and will probably never come back in.
    However, it does strike me as a little "odd" that they found the hijackers' ID's and passports in the rubble of the WTC buildings, on the ground, lying around that New York City block -- must have been pretty fireproof -- not to mention kudos to the sharp-eyed investigators who found them... just sayin'

6. profile image0
    TMinutposted 14 years ago

My brothers worked there, my little brother was late to work and saw it happen - he thinks it was an inside job.

He has reasons to think so and he definitely hasn't forgotten it nor will he ever.

7. readytoescape profile image60
    readytoescapeposted 14 years ago

Interesting POVs, I'll watch the video tomorrow. Pretty sure that all the live shots on all the networks from multiple angles and in differing locations of the plane flying into the building is a bit tough to overcome, but they do it in movies all the time huh.

8. Oldskool903 profile image60
    Oldskool903posted 14 years ago

Loose change is a great video that really makes people wonder. I too think the 9/11 attack was planned by the U.S goverment becasue of this video. I really don't know what people can do next now that we have seen the video and convinced ourselves that it was in fact an inside job. I guess that is where we stop, I mean what can we really do? Over take the goverment or sue to United States goverment?

sannyasinmanposted 14 years agoin reply to this

In my opinion, forget about bringing anyone to justice. It won't happen. Instead concentate on finding out the truth, and spreading the word.
      Tell everyone about it. Everyone, and I mean everyone should watch the 9/11 video or one of the many others available.
      Then ask questions. What else are they up to? What is their real agenda? Who is really behind all this?
      Switch off CNN, Fox and other mainstream media. Educate yourself via the Internet.

No-one likes to be lied to and manipulated. When enough people become aware of what is really going on here; when there is a critical mass of people who refuse to accept the lies and manipulation, things can begin to change.
      If everyone rolls their eyes and goes back to their game show, popcorn and hotdogs, we are all doomed. If everyone says “There is nothing that I can do about it”, then there will be much worse to come.
      We need to spread awareness of what is happening and refuse to accept things which we know deep down inside are not right.

1. blue dog profile image61
        blue dogposted 14 years agoin reply to this

sanny,

the challenge, as you know, is in getting the critical mass of people organized.  at this point in time, it's not an easy task.  too much materialism.

but that's changing.  americans could care less about their rights being taken away.  however, wait until those material possessions start flying out the window.  then we'll have a bit of hell raising. 

of course, by then it will be too late.

2. Arthur Fontes profile image74
        Arthur Fontesposted 14 years agoin reply to this

That about sums it up.

9. Arthur Fontes profile image74
    Arthur Fontesposted 14 years ago

There are entities that do not have leaks ever.  The Council of Foreign Relations the Bilderbergers etc...  Going off subject a bit I have seen videos about the Oklahoma city bombing.  On the day of the bombing the authorities claimed to have found two other bombs bigger than the one that was detonated.  I never heard another word about these bombs   The debris from the explosion appears to have been blown out from within the building.  Very curious?

10. Ron Montgomery profile image61
    Ron Montgomeryposted 14 years ago

http://c1.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/7/l_5f1e98d87f154e778447fcb2bb691174.jpg

1. William R. Wilson profile image61
      William R. Wilsonposted 14 years agoin reply to this

LOL. 

After my last comment maybe no one will ever take me seriously again.  But I wanted to add that Pgrundy has an excellent hub on another conspiracy theory movie called Zeitgeist - her hub is called "the devil you know and the devil you don't".  Seriously.  Check it out.

Conspiracy theories are dangerous.  But looking for the truth is not.  So I'm in the middle - I don't claim to know anything one way or the other.

11. William R. Wilson profile image61
    William R. Wilsonposted 14 years ago

I think it's perfectly reasonable to think that 9/11 could have happened either through incompetence or criminal negligence (as in, "let's just let these guys get away and pull off their attack so we can go to war"). 

But it's too hard for me to believe that

1. thousands of pounds of explosives were transported to, carried into, and planted inside the WTC, on each floor, covertly, while the 50,000 some odd people who worked there never noticed anything.  I mean, come on people. 

Besides, who did all the planting?  Why haven't they come out and said anything? 

The official story about the collapse, that it was caused by the plane's impact, makes much more sense.

2.  that the hijackings never happened, all the people who supposedly died were actually offloaded at a remote location, that the pentagon was hit by a missile and not a plain, etc.

That said, there's enough weird things surrounding 9/11 to make me wonder. The collapse of WTC 7, the made-for-propaganda tone of the flight 93 story, the military exercises that happened the same day and kept jets from being scrambled, supposed warning calls to various people telling them not to fly that day...

I subscribe to Occam's razor - the simplest theory is the one you go with.

12. Arthur Fontes profile image74

There was a big coincidence in Britain during their bus and subway bombings 7/7.  The British were also conducting exercises on what to do if the subways and buses were bombed on the same day that bombs were actually detonated.  Some of the first responders were confused when they got the bombing reports as they thought it was part of the exercise.

A simple, non-conspiracy answer to this could be that Al Qaeda knew that these things were going on and scheduled their attacks for these days.  What better day to do it?

13. Arthur Fontes profile image74

That would be a reasonable explanation which would mean that Al Qaeda has contacts in both the US and English government.  Which would mean that people in both governments were part of the plot to kill civilians.  Maybe not the entire government is involved just the terrorists who have infiltrated both governments to secure training schedules for military and police.

Possible??

More likely that they had a sympathizer or friend who worked as a paramedic in the British case. 

As for the NORAD exercises on 9/11, that's a little scarier but I don't know if those exercises are public knowledge or not.  And, it doesn't have to be someone in our government, it could very well have been someone from, say, Pakistan's intelligence service.

1. Arthur Fontes profile image74

My biggest question concerning 9/11 is building 7 collapsing.  It does not make sense that a building like that would just collapse.  That was the only skyscraper in history to crumble under fire. well there were two others but they were hit by planes.

Yeah building 7 is weird, I'll give you that.

2. Make  Money profile image68
        Make Moneyposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Or the Israeli Mossad.

At least 9 of suspected hijackers survived 9/11

9/11 Suicide Hijackers Found Alive

Five Dancing Israelis Arrested On 9-11
        "Bin Laden strongly denied any role in the attacks ..."

Canadian with testicular fortitude
        Israeli firm was in charge of security for the London subway

84% Reject Official 9/11 Story

1. earnestshub profile image82
          earnestshubposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I took a look at two, but I do not like the Alex Jones source. The one about the terrorists seems inconclusive, where did that come from? smile OK I found it. smile

14. Len Cannon profile image87
    Len Cannonposted 14 years ago

9/11 truthers are pretty much the worst thing ever.  If I never see one on the street again I might just die satisfied.

Historians always ponder over things that are left unanswered  "The Gulf of Tomkin" incident during the Vietnam era is still being debated.  Even the attacks on Pearl Harbor are under discussion.  Many assasinations (JFK) are constant fodder for theorists.  When do you think this endless squabbling over Obama's birth certificate will end.

2. profile image0
      PJ_Deneenposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I agree.  Truthers and the birth certificate people are no better than each other.

3. pay2cEM profile image81
      pay2cEMposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I'm confused. You have a strong dislike for people who want to know the truth about 9/11?

1. aguasilver profile image70
        aguasilverposted 14 years agoin reply to this

No it was simply the most obvious contentious thing to say... he's quite young.

15. blue dog profile image61
    blue dogposted 14 years ago

crossing the rubicon lays out the groundwork on this event rather thoroughly, for those willing to take the time to read it with an open mind.

chapter 14 does a nice job describing stock market activities the day before the attack as well as the week before the attack. 

chapters 18-21 provide even more to ponder. 

but then again, so does the whole book.

even though it was published six years ago, it also offers up why we have a current US force in afghanistan of 189,000, not the reported 68,000.

Yes.  This is a good book.

If you want a non-fantasy look at how conspiracies work, ditch Alex Jones and read anything by Jeremy Scahill, Understanding Power by Noam Chomsky, By Way of Deception by Victor Ostrovsky.

1. blue dog profile image61
        blue dogposted 14 years agoin reply to this

those are all great.  i'm surprised scahill's still breathing after the blackwater book and his interview on npr earlier this week.  what a wealth of info.

16. Arthur Fontes profile image74

I would recommend any of Alex Jones' documentaries concerning 9/11 The Obama Deception or the most recent Fall of the Republic. Alex can be found at infowars.com but do not visit this site if you are happy with the state controlled mass media.

Alex Jones -is- the conspiracy bro.  He is so full of s***. 

Look, negligence, bad actors in the government, greedy people paying off other greedy people in positions of power, that I can buy.  But Alex Jones... I can't even begin.

I did watch part of the Obama deception but turned it off.  I looked into the claim the Obama worked for Henry Kissinger immediately after he got out of college - total B.S. 

Jones is no better than Glenn Beck in my book.  I kind of liked him when he was hacking on Bush and Co but even then I never took him seriously.

17. pay2cEM profile image81
    pay2cEMposted 14 years ago

I don't know who orchestrated 9/11, but I know with 100% certainty that our government lied to us about what happened to the Pentagon and the "plane crash" in Pennsylvania. I also know there are a lot of unaswered questions about WTC building 7, as well as what brought down the Twin Towers. If anyone's interested, I have a pretty thorough hub debunking the government's claims about flight 93 in Pennsylvania.

18. topshelf profile image60
    topshelfposted 14 years ago

I also believe 9/11 was an inside job not done by Al-Quida. They used that as a reason to go to the middle east and start war there. If you look at the pentagon, you can tell that a plane didn't crash it. The hole wasn't even big enough. Than how quick the towers fell, and people that were on ground level heard explosions, so it wasn't the planes that sent the towers down in less then 10 seconds. Who knows what we can do to bring justice to those that were behind it, because we still don't know who was...

19. adamareangere profile image66
    adamareangereposted 14 years ago

reported spam

20. topshelf profile image60
    topshelfposted 14 years ago

I also heard Al-Qaeda means database, and the government randomly chooses people to make them seem like they were part of it, but I don't know if that's true...

It's wierd how we never heard of Al-Qaeda until 9/11. If they were behind 9/11 than I'm sure we would've heard about them before.

Al Qaeda bomged the USS cole, a building in Saudi Arabia housing US troops, the first attacks on the twin towers in 93, Embassy bombing in Africa.

We knew Al Qaeda!!!

21. rebekahELLE profile image84
    rebekahELLEposted 14 years ago

we are lied to everyday if you watch the 24 hour news shows. they are on for a reason, look at what has happened since we have constant news. people literally are crazy because they immerse themselves in this stuff that's being called news and live their lives and make decisions in light of what so and so said on a news show.  I watch one hour of news and that's it. PBS news hour.
    I refuse to get sucked in to the machine.

we choose what we focus on. anyone can study history, presidential history and find wrongdoings. it's nothing new. study how WW11 began.

22. William R. Wilson profile image61
    William R. Wilsonposted 14 years ago

http://imgur.com/Ge1hS.jpg

23. LiamAnderson profile image61
    LiamAndersonposted 14 years ago

I don't feel that I know enough about this incident to have a clear opinion, one way or the other. All the 'historical sources' are biased and I can't say that I feel confident that anyone is giving me the truth, the whole truth and nothing but....

What I find interesting is the level of distrust that now appears to exist between the people of the US and their government.

All relationships are built on trust.

The relationship between the people of the US and their government looks like it is breaking down.

If one person breaks a law and the rest follow it, it is not difficult for that one person to be arrested. If 99 people break a law and only one person follows it, for practical purposes, the law ceases to exist.

Everone has to be very careful. If trust in the government continues to decline, unless the government is replaced by either another government that people do trust, or another form of leadership, society will become truly chaotic.

If my memory serves me correctly, that is how America broke away from England in the first place, when the people realized that they authority over them was corrupt and no longer serving the people.

9/11 was an obvious inside job, however it could have been done by Mossad on behalf of the CIA in order to keep it at arms length, and add denyability IF discovered bang to rights, besides which Mossad are past masters at setting up Arabs to do their bidding...

What is amazing is that this and many other acts against the people have been simply accepted by a docile public, sent to slumber land by fluoride and chlorine in the water, processed food with MSG and Aspartame and 24/7 Sports coverage on satellite.

Dumbed down and getting dumber, and probably beyond reach of constructive thought.

24. kirstenblog profile image80
    kirstenblogposted 14 years ago

These sorts of hard to swallow theories make me wonder.....

If the gov. were warned and chose to ignore the terrorist threat this is criminal on their part so how do they keep their criminal actions from being taken seriously? Well allow the most out there conspiracy theories to grow so that none are taken seriously. What do you guys think?

I think you win.

2. apricot profile image65
      apricotposted 14 years agoin reply to this

It's true that believing conspiracy theories does mean abandoning one's comfort zone and stretching the brain to accommodate ideas that it would rather resist.  That's not to say of course that it requires more intelligence - not at all, but it does require pushing oneself.  If people are willing to listen to conspiracy theories a lot depends on their own situation - a person who firmly believes that there are no secrets or hidden agendas amongst people of power really has no need to look into conspiracy theories, but anyone who does have doubts ought to examine them - gradually.  Only then will it become clear why governments are getting away with criminal actions. The truth is hard to swallow but in the long run it's better for us.  And hopefully will set us free (one day)smile

25. Paraglider profile image88
    Paragliderposted 14 years ago

If I were in a position to make an investigation (which I'm not!) I'd look exclusively at building 7. I'd ask physicists, metallurgists, structural engineers, civil engineers etc to go through all available evidence and answer one double question - why did this building collapse, and why vertically? (If this has already been answered satisfactorily, I'd like to see the answer).

Surprisingly, the metal beams for all of the demolished towers were shipped to China for resmelting..... hmmmm.

If my next door neighbor kills his wife and runs off never to be seen again, the police will keep ALL the evidence for as long as it takes to find him....

Did you see the video of how fast they buried the evidence at Waco when mass murderer Janet Reno lit those poor people on fire.  The bulldozers must have already been on the property.  Janet Reno should be brought to trial for crimes against humanity

26. Cagsil profile image71
    Cagsilposted 14 years ago

I want ALL video footage taken from all the cameras that recorded the event. Government took all the videos and only released part or pieces.

I want it ALL made available to the public. I understand it's National Security, but the public has a right to know what isn't being said. smile

Write in demanding it....then check you phone for strange noises and look for the marks on your mailbox or front door.....(play music from Twilight Zone...) neutral

roll

2. pay2cEM profile image81
        pay2cEMposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Within 30 minutes of whatever crashed into the Pentagon, the FBI seized 81 surveilance cameras' footage from the surrounding hotels, gas stations, etc., which captured the impact. Repeated requests under the Freedom of Information Act to release any of these recordings have been flatly denied. Hmmmmm......

The topic has gone quiet, has everyone lost interest or have the black helicopters taken you all to those secret camps....

I'm OK I live in Spain.... but if I don't write again this week.... sad

27. profile image0
    EmpressFelicityposted 14 years ago

Perhaps it's better to get away from the conspiracy aspect and focus on the following scenario: that the US government knew something like 9/11 was going to happen some day, and that it was therefore prepared - with the help of people like Tony Blair - to make maximum political capital out of it when it did happen.

The trouble with conspiracy theory is that none of us has the all the raw information needed to establish the truth - we can only speculate.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)