Is hubpages ripping us off.

Jump to Last Post 1-41 of 41 discussions (83 posts)
  1. profile image0
    Tilecleaninghubposted 13 years ago

What are your opinions on the revenue sharing.  Supposebly hubpages rotates the times that we get our amazon and adsense revenue.  How can we be sure they are not taking a bigger chunk of our money then they say.  We are just trusting them to give us 50% of the revenue.  Do they rotate the revenue sharing times by the hours or what.  How do we know they are not giving us say 10pm to 10am each day and they are taking the part of the day that generates the most income. 

I see no reason why they can not clearly state the times of the day when we get revenue and the times of the day when they get the revenue.

1. darkside profile image65
      darksideposted 13 years agoin reply to this

They can not state clearly what time of the day that you will get revenue because a) they don't rotate at different times of the day, if there are 100 page views you will have about 60 of those for your ads, how soon you get those 100 page views is outside of hubpages control, b) they have no control over the revenue at all. Whether someone clicks on an ad during your pageview isn't something they can predict. The ad is shown, it might get clicked.

2. thisisoli profile image70
      thisisoliposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Why do you keep asking this question over and over? Hubpages are entirely clear about there revenue sharing, and if you want to check it please feel free to refresh you page 10,000 times and check that the share is correct. As mentioned in an earlier post, if you don't like it there are plenty of options available for you, and if you are getting low click values that is entirely your own fault.

3. David 470 profile image82
      David 470posted 13 years agoin reply to this

I agree with most of these hubbers advice (tad bit harsh though lol). I would not complain, keep publishing hubs with variety...

4. Paraglider profile image88
      Paragliderposted 13 years agoin reply to this

The World is round. The Internet goes all the way around it. Think timezones. The sun never sets on the Earth wink

5. keemackme2 profile image58
      keemackme2posted 13 years agoin reply to this

50% percent  thats  a  big cut they need to give us more  then pirze money i thank. a  certifcate or  refrences.

1. Pcunix profile image90
        Pcunixposted 13 years agoin reply to this

May I politely suggest that you READ THE REPLIES before you add anything to any thread?

2. KCC Big Country profile image83
    KCC Big Countryposted 13 years ago

You can carefully right click on the ads and check the properties anytime you like to see when your Adsense ID is showing versus HubPages.  The split isn't 50% anyway. 

Once you write enough hubs you stop caring about that.

The way I look at it, it's free to publish here.  Whatever we get is more than we had.  So, I just keep writing.  If you ever want to make sure you get 100%, then you'll have to create your own website.

1. Inspired to write profile image76
      Inspired to writeposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Well said KCC Big Country You just told it like it is. Thanks. Dale

3. WryLilt profile image88
    WryLiltposted 13 years ago

For the great boost with google and ease of use I think it's a darn good deal.

60% is the hubber's share.
    10% will goto referrer if there is one.
    12% can go to someone who referred to the hub itself.

So technically hubpages is only guranteed 18% of impressions, anyway.

1. Peter-Jan Celis profile image60
      Peter-Jan Celisposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Wait, we get 12% of impressions for linking to other people's hubs? That would be a genius idea of Hubpages!

1. sunforged profile image68
        sunforgedposted 13 years agoin reply to this

read darksides hub on referral trackers:

http://hubpages.com/hub/Referrals

Thanks a lot!

Very generous of Hubpages - they only are guaranteed 31% of ad impressions now - and the % of clicks is even lower with the 2 links we can use in a hub.

Love it!

2. Pcunix profile image90

Yeah, when we remember to use our trackers. Which I all too frequently forget!

But that's me ripping myself off.

4. relache profile image73
    relacheposted 13 years ago

Eight weeks ago, you said,

For over a year now, you've just been complaining about HubPages, and ignoring all the advice people keep giving you.  Plus HubPages makes it clear that just trying to promote another site isn't going to be productive.

Why do you stay and just keep complaining?  Why don't you develop content on some other site if you dislike this one so much?

1. WryLilt profile image88
      WryLiltposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Well said.

Tilecleaninghub, if you'd put as much work into hubs as you have into complaining, I reckon you'd be making more than me.

1. K9keystrokes profile image85
        K9keystrokesposted 13 years agoin reply to this

LOL! I agree! smile

5. Fiction Teller profile image59
    Fiction Tellerposted 13 years ago

Tilecleaninghub,

HubPages has stated (I don't know where now) that it's random, not a block of time assigned to your clicks and theirs.  They've said if you take a short block of time (like a few minutes) the distribution won't always be 60/40, but over a longer block of time (like 24 hours) it will be very close.  It seems to be the truth from my experience.

You can check it yourself easily by comparing your stats for the same time period in your AdSense channels - just before midnight U.S. Pacific time is when the stats synch up for the last 24 hours.  You should be receiving about 60 AdSense page impressions in your hubpages.com channel for every 100 page views HubPages reports.

Instructions:

http://hubpages.com/forum/topic/26942

You ask "how can we be sure?"  You're right - when we're not techies, how do we know?  My grandma always counted the change the supermarket clerk gave, because, well...how did she know they were honest?

In this case, though, you DO have the power.  Your best defense is to teach yourself about Google Analytics and AdSense reporting.  That way, you have the tools to verify if they're telling the truth or not.

6. Susana S profile image92
    Susana Sposted 13 years ago

@tilecleaningclub
    My opinion is that it works out right (and is fair and above board). Looking at my stats I can clearly see that my adsense account shows 60% of my page impressions as compared to my traffic stats. The way it works is that we don't have to trust HP to give us any money - the money comes directly from affiliates. We get 100% of revenue generated when our ID is showing. There is no pooling and sharing out of revenue.

My understanding is that the ID's rotate in a random fashion. It couldn't work on set times (and doesn't) because then HP would have to be able to predict precisely how much traffic a hub will get and how many ads were clicked and that is impossible.

7. kirstenblog profile image79
    kirstenblogposted 13 years ago

What the folks above have said is all true, take a second to think. If someone found HP was not sharing revenue in the way that they say they do that would be fraud, do you honestly think they want a lawsuit for fraud on their hands? There are many hubbers here who are very technical, if there was fraud going on they would notice. This is not a fly by night gone in the morning fraud site. You would not see members of a year or more with a fraud site. They just can't last that long before risking legal action.

1. Inspired to write profile image76
      Inspired to writeposted 13 years agoin reply to this

You are absolutely right kirstenblog.

The problem with some folk is they will never have that element of trust & will go on to consider many things they try on-line as dishonest.

A little trust coupled with an inspiration to write & share articles is required for success. Dale

8. profile image0

My main concern is with the amazon.  Also what about canadians and europeans.  Are we getting the amazon revenue from them.  I dont see the reason they have to be secretive about the times of day they display the adds.  Do we just trust them because we believe they are nice people or what.

1. John Holden profile image61
      John Holdenposted 13 years agoin reply to this

No, we trust them because they have no reason to lie.

2. darkside profile image65

Have you actually read what anyone has said?

There is no secret, because they don't do it like that.

9. sunforged profile image68
    sunforgedposted 13 years ago

what part of random is going over your head? there are no times of day.

1. David 470 profile image82
      David 470posted 13 years agoin reply to this

lol

10. Cagsil profile image70
    Cagsilposted 13 years ago

Is HubPages ripping us off.

I find that this question is completely out of place and not even warranted. It lack respect for those who built HubPages and the workers who maintain a highly trafficked business model that is offered freely to those who want to write, express, earn and learn.

If you're unhappy, then leave. Enough said.

1. PaulaHenry1 profile image66
      PaulaHenry1posted 13 years agoin reply to this

bravo

2. Neil Ashworth profile image41
      Neil Ashworthposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Come on Cagsil... tell us what you think! ;-)

11. IzzyM profile image86
    IzzyMposted 13 years ago

How it it secretive? You can right-click on any hub at any time of day and choose view page source. There you can see whose ID is displaying anytime you choose.

12. sunforged profile image68
    sunforgedposted 13 years ago

I think its totally appropriate to question. But, its also very easy to test and figure out that the impression share works just fine.

either check stats or do a manual refresh and check ad id's.

Its very simple.

13. thooghun profile image95
    thooghunposted 13 years ago

You can find out pretty easily for yourself whether or not this is the case, as others have mentioned. Whats all this fuss about?

14. tritrain profile image70
    tritrainposted 13 years ago

Hmmm, I think most of us make more off of Amazon and Ebay anyway.  I could be completely wrong.

I think they are being honest.  I can't imagine Hub Pages being short-sighted enough to screw over their contributors like that.

1. sunforged profile image68

Adsense is by far the main money maker for most hub users.

Sitewide stats released in the forums by staff have suggested that amazon average epc is far lower than adsense,

PD

only a small percentage of users have an ePn account.

15. psycheskinner profile image83
    psycheskinnerposted 13 years ago

Any employer has the opportunity to rip freelancers off.  But do I think HB is doing so?  No, I don't.  I can think of other reasons to be vague like having freedom to make changes and to save expensive staff time in making reports.

16. paradigmsearch profile image60
    paradigmsearchposted 13 years ago

My fondness for HP still abounds.smile

17. profile image0

I got a right to question anything I want.  I didnt say HP is ripping us off I just asked the question.  If you all hub lovers just dont question what happens on here because you love it then so be it.  I question things as I see fit.  I am not like some stupid sheep that just follows the herd.  Ya they can be busted with the adsense.  What about the amazon.  Does the page view reveal who is getting the sale??

1. profile image0
      Home Girlposted 13 years agoin reply to this

So we all are stupid sheep? How nice!

1. Reality Bytes profile image76
        Reality Bytesposted 13 years agoin reply to this

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_en3tE7aKwk8/S5PWbotd9WI/AAAAAAAABj4/5iEc1uNPAdM/s400/goat_jumping_on_sheep+caption.jpg

2. profile image0
      Toby Hansenposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Baaa!
      Doh! I meant to say get over it.
      If you have nothing better to do than b*tch and moan about HP and insult those of us that are quite content to write and earn money here, then LEAVE. Sorry for shouting guys.

3. thisisoli profile image70
      thisisoliposted 13 years agoin reply to this

I would say you were more like the sheep that just wondered off aimlessly. There would be zero profit in Hubpages ripping off it's writers for a few % increase because they would simply migrate elsewhere. It is very easy to check if you don't trust the system, but it makes you look no different from the people who think that google is watching them because their ads match their emails and the like, it just shows a mistrust for automated technology.

4. darkside profile image65

Even when given facts you've mishandled them. I would have thought that in prior threads when you were told we get 60% and not 50% that you might have retained that.

Have you read the FAQ?

Do you know how to check the page source of a hub?

Some of us sheep have actually made the effort to dig deep and find out these things for ourselves.

5. sunforged profile image68

It seems to me, your response should have been "how can i check for myself" - rather than getting irate you would have been satisfied hours ago.

you amazon id is - hxxp://www.amazon.com/Swim-Pool-Tile-Vinyl-Cleaner/dp/B002WKJA34%3FSubscriptionId%3D14H876SFAKFS0EHBYQ02%26tag%3D
      nortamertilec-20
      %26linkCode%3Dxm2%26camp%3D2025%26creative%3D165953%26creativeASIN%3DB002WKJA34

hubpages id is hubpages-20

simply refresh any hub and right click or hover over a link and look for an amazon id - youll find the correct frequency does exist.

i have personally checked many times.

18. profile image0

I aint b*tching as you said.  I am asking a question.  Learn the difference.  I never said anyone was a stupid sheep.  Learn to read.  If you aint got nothing constructive to say the on the subject then just stfu.  I am here because I wanna be.  Plain and simple.  This is an open forum to discuss things.  That is what I am doing.  I know you all dont like anyone to criticize anything hubpages does so I am sorry if I pi**ed in your cornflakes.

1. Reality Bytes profile image76
      Reality Bytesposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Why?  Isn't this an open forum?

Oh I see, its just for you?

19. profile image0
    Toby Hansenposted 13 years ago

"like some stupid sheep"

Sure looks like you are calling people stupid sheep to me.
    As for your last, keep it up and you may find yourself flagged.

Oh, and I do not eat cornflakes. Grow up.

I have Hubs to write, and a full share of the revenue to earn.

TTFN.

20. profile image0
    Home Girlposted 13 years ago

I think you've insulted everybody in this thread,tilecleaninghub.
    Sorry, if it is not very constructive to you. Learn to be polite.

21. Peter-Jan Celis profile image60
    Peter-Jan Celisposted 13 years ago

There is a difference between not being naive in business and being a major PITA without reason. Also, a conversation implies talking as well as listening. Just saying.

22. waynet profile image69
    waynetposted 13 years ago

When I first joined I did think the same (rather paranoid because of other sites!), but then I did check the page refresh and the id's and stuff and all was well with Hubpages.....just write some paying F&*%in hubs ya lazy git! and clean them tiles while you're at it!

Lolololololol! hahahahahaha! oh red wine has gone to my head....fill me up I'm running on empty!

23. 2besure profile image81
    2besureposted 13 years ago

Why would you continue to write for a company you don't trust?

24. IzzyM profile image86
    IzzyMposted 13 years ago

Come on folks leave the guy alone - he asked a question and only got riled because a few hubbers here made him out to be stupid.
    He's got his answer, we are all happy...it's almost the Season of Goodwill, let's share a little around smile

25. flread45 profile image59
    flread45posted 13 years ago

You are using someone else's website to make money for free.
    You can make more with your own site but won't have as much time to have fun doing so...

Also, let's not forget Hubpages gived you instant Google rankings and organic traffic. That's worth their cut right there.

26. CYBERSUPE profile image60
    CYBERSUPEposted 13 years ago

Relache for "President" and Wry Lilt for "Vice President"----Well Done!

27. Pearldiver profile image67
    Pearldiverposted 13 years ago

The News has Been that Papatoto.Con have been Ripping Us Off.. not HP.. I think if you are worried about lost revenue then you should be kicking the butts of sites like those Scammers who are Stealing Articles! sad

28. Len Cannon profile image88
    Len Cannonposted 13 years ago

I think it is wise for people to question business's honesty.  There's all types of people who are out to get us.  But the question of whether HubPages is giving users a fair share of the profits is easily proven.

I think anyone using Google will quickly see they earn roughly 60% of the hits they receive and a slightly more involved study over an extended period shows there's no significant changes between what time of day our ads appear.  Over a year, we will have 60% of the hits every hour of the day.

The problem with this dude is he doesn't understand and doesn't want to do the legwork. But I don't think anyone should be berated for questioning Hubpages. We don't owe them anything; they are a business and we are paying their bills. We use their service because it benefits us, but they are not above careful scrutiny.

29. Greek One profile image63
    Greek Oneposted 13 years ago

Based on my calculations, In the year plus I have been here, I have made the people of HubPages about $3.45 cents.

30. Jason Menayan profile image60
    Jason Menayanposted 13 years ago

I think there's plenty of reason to be skeptical about money-earning opportunities on the Web.

But, as many have pointed out, it's easy to see if you're getting your share of your impressions consistently on HubPages. We do not "day part" impressions - it's the same split 24/7 - but you can verify that, too.

I would say it would be an exceptionally bad business decision to find a way to screw our users out of a few extra cents, besides, obviously, being a really bad decision on moral grounds.

We've found that being as open as we can about the way we do things earns trust, even among people who were skeptical at first.

1. Greek One profile image63
      Greek Oneposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Jason, why has no ones from Hubpages thanked me for my $3.45 contribution?

Why don't I have one of those little 'e' things next to my avatar?

Why haven't I been interviewed for that weekly? Hubpages update thingy?

shame on all of you...

SHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAME!!

1. Jason Menayan profile image60
        Jason Menayanposted 13 years agoin reply to this

smile I'll answer your questions in order:

- Thank you, but I suppose your thanks also comes in the form of the $3.45x0.60/0.40=$5.17 that you've earned.

- You're not a member of one of the Elite volunteer teams. http://hubpages.com/faq/#hubpageselite

- Each interviewed person invites the next person, so you haven't been chosen by anyone...yet.

oh sure.... $5.17 is fine and dandy... but a cyber hug now and then can't hurt either!

Volunteer teams?  What am I supposed to help with.. how NOT to make money?? lol

Everyone here is too jealous of my prolific free flowing prose and eloquence... they would never select me.  Envy is a shameful monster.

1. Flightkeeper profile image66
            Flightkeeperposted 13 years agoin reply to this

How the heck did you earn $5.17?!!!!  I'm jealous.

2. profile image0
        Home Girlposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Now I know who is ripping off Hubpages, - Greek One!

And making the lions share of the money, too.  Gosh, Google only has so much to give - is this fair????

31. Greek One profile image63
    Greek Oneposted 13 years ago

It's not my fault you people didn't do your research and capitalize on the lucrative field of cartoon biographies.

I disagree.  It IS your fault.

I have checked my email and my voice mail for the past 8 years and find NOTHING from you offering any information about getting in on the ground floor of these lucrative opportunities.  Lest you think I have deleted these, I can assure you I have many other mind boggling offers and not a one from you.

Unlike other Internet gazillionaires, who REGULARLY offer to share their deepest secrets with me (I had one from Shoemoney just this morning!), you have decided to keep it all for yourself.

This makes me suspect that you are Republican, by the way.  Although I think maybe Shoemoney is too, so that doesn't make sense. Never mind.  Where was I?

you didn't get my email about Viagra pills at wholesale prices??

They could increase your net girth (and worth)

I got those, yes.  But that's just you selling me pills (and yes, I am a loyal customer and I am hurt that you have never, never asked for a 300 page testimonial). 

It didn't offer me a chance to get in on an expensive course or to get any shiny cd's.  I REALLY WANT TO NE AN INTERNET ZILLIONAIRE.  By tomorrow, if possible.

1. Mark Ewbie profile image82
            Mark Ewbieposted 13 years agoin reply to this

I only use those pills to stop me rolling out of bed in the morning.

er. I hope I haven't misjudged the mood.

2. Greek One profile image63

there was plenty of mark up room in those pills...

all you had to do is send the same email I sent you to your list of contacts, but charge them a little bit more.

there is ALWAYS hornier guys out there willing to spend a little extra to get a little extra

3. Suzanne Day profile image94
            Suzanne Dayposted 13 years agoin reply to this

What's the next hot product after Viagra? I did think of blow up men like inflatable Kens but it's been done already....maybe we should invent one and flog it around the traps?

32. Sparhawke profile image60
    Sparhawkeposted 13 years ago

I have just got my first Amazon sale here on HP and it didn't come sooner because I didn't fully understand what I was doing earlier but now if you will excuse me I have better things to do than read ill-advised undirected whining.

In case you have trouble reading between the lines, what have you actually done to maximise your page views and click throughs yourself?

HP are quite clear on it, they will provide the platform and YOU provide the traffic that converts, with 1-5 visitors you are not going to see much, once you start consistently getting thousands though it will build up.

33. profile image0
    Christy Zutautasposted 13 years ago

I've been running my own websites for three years and am used to monitoring my Adsense and Amazon earnings. I personally find that my HubPages statistics are very much inline with 60% earnings.

The advantage of HubPages is that someone does not have to wait 2-3 months before they start earning, like they would with a new website. Running a website takes a ton of planning and work, and there are also costs involved, while HubPages doesn't cost a thing. You may only get 60% but you do not have to do 100% of the work. In my opinion it's a very fair deal.

34. Flightkeeper profile image66
    Flightkeeperposted 13 years ago

Tilecleaninghub, you absolutely have it right.  Hubpages is ripping you off.  Only you though.  Everyone else is okay with Hubpages.

35. jhendor profile image69
    jhendorposted 13 years ago

I think not, because Google is in total control of the adsense revenue sharing process. That is, they display ads 60% on your hub for your adsense account and 40% on your hub for hubpages.
    If you look at your Google analytics statistics, you will be able to analyze this well. Cheers.

36. profile image54
    Markalberttposted 13 years ago

How can we be sure they are not taking a bigger chunk of our money then they say.You should be receiving about 60 AdSense page impressions in your hubpages.com channel for every 100 page views HubPages reports.

1. Aficionada profile image79
      Aficionadaposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Not exactly.  Read this information for a better understanding of why page views and page impressions usually do not match up:

http://www.askdavetaylor.com/google_ads … views.html

37. Vcize profile image60
    Vcizeposted 13 years ago

It would be nice if the revenue was just split or something, and we could see it, but a site as big as hubpages I don't think would try anything shady.  It would be way too risky for them.

38. Don Simkovich profile image60
    Don Simkovichposted 13 years ago

My earnings were up in October and November without me writing any Hubs. So I trust Hubpages. Honestly, any company that cheats a customer or user is not going to be in business long. Write on Hubpages and then start your own blogs or websites, too, if you want more control.

1. profile image54
      ZahraBrownposted 13 years agoin reply to this

It would be wrong to cheat us, but even if they did I'd still accept a nice cheque for hits. For most articles you only get paid once while the website gets residual and advertising income, so this makes a change. Other artists gets paid time and time again e.g. singers, so why not writers?

39. paradigmsearch profile image60
    paradigmsearchposted 13 years ago

"Is hubpages ripping us off?"

No.

40. v.sridhar36 profile image59
    v.sridhar36posted 13 years ago

I cant believe you are writing something like this. Hubpages is one of the best sites on planet. You can never imagine your own website to come first on google for any keyword you take unless you work on for atleast 4 years. So think twice before you speak. However if you are low on traffic, you must try to improve. 60% is sufficient according to me as here we get 'quality traffic' and not a junk.

41. melbel profile image95
    melbelposted 13 years ago

They do ads on rotation. For example, if I visit your hub there's a chance it could be your ad, there's a chance it could be a hubpages ad. It's not a time of day thing, it just rotates. I could visit a hub of yours a it'll be your ad, I could refresh and it be a hubpages ad.. it has nothing to do with the time of day.. just really little more than chance. However, I have found that my ad impressions in adsense have been on par with the traffic that is reported.

HubPages has pushed my work further than I have myself. While I wouldn't mind seeing a higher percentage of earnings, I have no complaints about HubPages. It's a friendly community as long as you don't get involved in Politics or Religion in the forums and everyone is helpful.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)