What is the secret to finding high-traffic topics for Hubs?

Jump to Last Post 1-38 of 38 discussions (84 posts)
  1. Simone Smith profile image86
    Simone Smithposted 13 years ago

Hey y'all!
    Jason Menayan just published a GREAT blog post about his secret to finding high-traffic Hub topics: http://blog.hubpages.com/2011/02/high-traffic-topics/

The gist is that he shies away from news, newsy titles, viral topics, review of low-cost products, and anything personal, and looks for topics on which he cannot find a comprehensive answer in one single online page or article.

I want to create a Learning Center entry based on Jason's tips, but thought I'd open up the topic to everyone here - perhaps together we can make the ultimate guide for picking high-traffic topics for Hubs, no?

So if you've got any fun ideas to share, please do so! I'd love to hear them and include them in our Learning Center guide big_smile

1. Wesman Todd Shaw profile image81
      Wesman Todd Shawposted 13 years agoin reply to this

I read that too, and found it pretty inspiring.  I should be obvious to all of us that news type things aren't going to be. . . .very profitable, as it's old news in no time.  I do feel like people shouldn't just spend so much time trying to figure out high traffic topics though.  None of us can predict the future, and so tomorrow, who knows what topic or item might take off, right?  Research is always good, of course, but I feel like I can only produce a really good hub for subjects that I know a lot about; but that's me.

2. profile image0
      Baileybearposted 13 years agoin reply to this

do food recipes tend to do well, or do they get poached?

1. profile image0
        wendy87posted 13 years agoin reply to this

I think topics or hubs which contain useful information which people forget soon like ingredients in food recipes hubs,people visit again and again to read ingredients etc..hubbers may try "Do it yourself or do at home" related topics..

2. tpr2 profile image60
        tpr2posted 13 years agoin reply to this

nice pun baileybear.

I guess when it comes to recipes, the proof is in the pudding.

3. Mrs. J. B. profile image60
      Mrs. J. B.posted 13 years agoin reply to this

It is hard to find basic yet informative answers to medical terminology. You can get half answers or go to this link that link etc. When I was in college, I would have loved to find a topic like this so easily. Just a thought.

4. ChuckHuckaby profile image42
      ChuckHuckabyposted 13 years agoin reply to this

I understand what they were saying about short lived topics. But I have one hub that is a review of a product being "pushed" in a certain marketplace. It got 1236 visitors in one month and made me affiliate commissions of $122 converting at a rate of .8% which in that niche is pretty good since most of my readers had to have seen the original hyped up sales piece already.

It also produced 41 comments and I think some other sales from other related hubs.

What will it do long term? I have no idea. I'm still learning about hubs. But when I start seeing emails flying promoting some product in this particular niche, I'll probably write another review if I can.

5. speedbird profile image61
      speedbirdposted 13 years agoin reply to this

The best way to find better performing keywords (or topics for this matter) is to do keyword research and analysis. You can use Traffictravis, Google Keyword Suggestion Tool, Market Samurai, Keyword Elite, Market Niche Finder and Wordtracker tools. This tools give you very useful metrics such as monthly searches, daily searches and even local traffic.

6. safiq ali patel profile image68
      safiq ali patelposted 13 years agoin reply to this

I actually find that news items with original content do still recieve a high amount of traffic. But that is news topic hubs with high orginal content. Simply reposting something that has been in the news will not get much traffic. I recently posted a hub about Benazir Bhutto with detail of her life that is not well known. This hub has had some great traffic. I think orginal detail is the vital key even if you pick a newsy item for your hub.

7. SMOMarketingWiz profile image59
      SMOMarketingWizposted 13 years agoin reply to this

I have read that topic too but I think we should share each experience how to gain more traffic for our own exposure. Definitely I would share mine ideas also. Thanks.

2. paradigmsearch profile image60
    paradigmsearchposted 13 years ago

I have read the blog; copied the relevant sentence; and taped it to my monitor. smile

3. frogdropping profile image78
    frogdroppingposted 13 years ago

Sometimes when I'm using google the search assist throws up some cool topics. I've written a few based on what google was trying to tell me I wanted the results for.

I figured that if google had a better idea than me - then fine smile

Edit because I wasn't done replying and something funky happened hmm

Anyway I was saying that another good idea is to focus on everyday things - stuff you can see in everyday life. Some of my better hubs have come about simply by using my eyes.

Like fashion topics - it's not the best idea to write about the latest, greatest 'whatever' but if you narrow it down to a fashion staple you're halfway home.

Oddly one of my most trafficked had already been done to death but as I was hunting around I noticed that there was nothing comprehensive written - so I went and did exactly that.

Old favorites, remedies (there's always something you know about that's useful), advice and tips, useful products, even menial ones - there's tons of things to be written about that no one's yet done a good job of.

That's my take on it anyway. Think, look - write smile

1. paradigmsearch profile image60
      paradigmsearchposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Along these same lines..., the Google Wonder Wheel has some merit.

2. Simone Smith profile image86
      Simone Smithposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Oh, great tips! Yeah- I have found those suggested search completions to be helpful, but I had never even heard of the Wonder Wheel before. So cool!

1. profile image0
        BenjaminBposted 13 years agoin reply to this

I did a Hub on how I use Wonder Wheel and Adwords keyword tool together as well as another hub with a little more on how I choose keywords which has led me to make Google payout rather quickly with only an average of 20 or so hubs with the majority of my money having been made here on Hubpages.

Granted I'm no expert and not all of my hubs are very spectacular. One thing I can say though for my main niche I write about is that it's shown decent success due mainly to going more basic and in depth than the competition.

2. Susana S profile image89
        Susana Sposted 13 years agoin reply to this

I often use the same method as frogdropping. I'll type random words in the search box and see what google comes up with (and also look at the related searches at the bottom of the page). Then I'll go check them out in google keyword tool and market samurai to see what the traffic levels are like and look at competing pages.

Also as Jason talks about in his post, if I'm searching for some info and can't find what I want or the info on the first page of the search results is not very good I'll write a page that is much more informative.

BTW - I wrote a hub about using the wonderwheel to find good phrases if you want to check it out smile

Great tips! And I'll definitely check out that Hub!

4. kerryg profile image83
    kerrygposted 13 years ago

Dude, I totally missed that Jason and LL were the same person. Fail. lol

His tips definitely hold true from my own personal experience!
    However, there is a bit of a distinction between high traffic and high profit. Of my top five most visited hubs, three are entertainment hubs that get tons of traffic but make hardly any money. Most of the rest of my top 20 or 25 most visited hubs were inspired to one degree or another by the same frustration with Google's top results that Jason mentions, and with a few exceptions they are much more profitable. smile

5. rebekahELLE profile image85
    rebekahELLEposted 13 years ago

I so agree. It's so frustrating searching for something and either the page is covered with ads or the info is scattered all over the web. I've used this method for a few of my hubs. Everyone is online now and are much wiser to the ads.

I think occasionally those trending topics can work if it's a topic that can remain evergreen with updates.

I have found some of my ideas by listening to people talk about their lives, problems they face, things they like, places to visit, etc.

I do think it should be made more clear that people shouldn't be writing how-to articles on subjects they don't understand.. I keep going back to Paul Edmondson's advice to write on topics and interests that we know well.

6. profile image0
    Shayla Ebsenposted 13 years ago

I can't determine whether or not my technique is working yet since I'm new here but I've been following the advice of some top online bloggers. Their advice is to think of problems, fears or passions that you have, then use the google keyword search tool to determine how many people are searching for that keyword. If the search numbers are high and there is little competition  for search engine rankings on that topic, an article on the topic should generate more traffic. Seems like a logical process...

That sounds pretty solid to me big_smile

2. snakebaby profile image64
      snakebabyposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Sounds good and that is what I have been trying to do, at least more of the times, unfortunately the reality just doesn't work that way, I've learned my lesson in a hard way, since I spent so much time already on topics I picked using this method, it simply almost didn't work at all!

7. IzzyM profile image87
    IzzyMposted 13 years ago

I don't have any tips sad

Even with keyword research, I need to write about 100 hubs before I hit lucky and get one that gets traffic.

Just as well I like writing big_smile

1. profile image0
      BRIAN SLATERposted 13 years agoin reply to this

smilesmile

2. Simone Smith profile image86

Well, at least you have fun while you're at it!

3. shai77 profile image81
      shai77posted 13 years agoin reply to this

You are so right :-)
      Thumb up my friend :-)

8. Rosie2010 profile image68
    Rosie2010posted 13 years ago

I read the blog and it was awesome and full of useful tips.  As I've only been here three months, I'm still learning and boy there are so much to learn.  You guys are amazing.. so helpful to new hubbers like me and I'm very thankful.

9. skyfire profile image78
    skyfireposted 13 years ago

If anyone can't afford MS then this tutorial is perfect to find the profitable long tail keywords.

1. Miss Behave profile image58
      Miss Behaveposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Do Long tails still work nowdays, seeing as google has the instant thing on?

1. profile image0

They seem to be working quite well for me and the majority of my Hubs that's exactly what I target. A long tail when done with proper on page SEO gives you the opportunity in the future to supply backlinks with anchor text for every single variant short tail keyword contained within that long tail. That makes a long tail literally the same as targeting several keywords with proper SEO already built into the HUB.

10. profile image0
    TopUniverseposted 13 years ago

Great tips for getting some regular traffic. One thing to note that if not enough resources on the first page of google doesn't mean that the keyword is less competitive. So some sort of homework needed on analyzing the competition.

You make a great point!

11. Peggy W profile image94
    Peggy Wposted 13 years ago

Aha!  Perhaps I put too much personal information in mine judging from his WORST category.  Still trying to learn!

12. gracenotes profile image89
    gracenotesposted 13 years ago

Simone,
    I read the Jason blog, and I do agree with his assessment of "hyperlocal" or "local" subjects.  They are decent, in terms of traffic.

It really helps if a person lives in or near a huge metropolitan area to write this kind of hub.

For instance, my hub that is a review of DFW Airport shuttle services is a decent hub.  But I'm convinced it does pretty well because it is about a local service, yet one that is provided at an airport that sees 59 million people pass through it each year (3rd busiest airport in North America).

I have nothing but good things to say about my Super Bowl hub, but it was written as very short-term, and I will take it down eventually.  If you have inside information about an upcoming high-interest sports event, knock yourself out!  You'll be glad that you did.

13. IzzyM profile image87
    IzzyMposted 13 years ago

One very good tip for finding high traffic subjects is to look at your existing hubs in stats. Click on the blue '30 days' under views to bring your traffic stats up in order of highest number of views.
    Open that hub and click on page stats to find the search terms that brought people to that hub.
    Write more hubs around those search terms.

1. snakebaby profile image64

But won't your hubs end up competing with each other?

1. IzzyM profile image87
        IzzyMposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Not really. You're just turning yourself into an authority on a subject. Each will target slightly different but related topics. Ideally, (if we hadn't been google slapped) your hubs would be at number 1 for each search term so you'd catch all the traffic for the initial keyword and related keywords.

1. snakebaby profile image64

If I understand it correctly, my jade and topaz related hubs should fall under this, but too bad they have not performed anywhere near what I had hoped. Some of them are like no traffic at all, other may get 1 to 6 daily, all my writing wasted sad It's been very discouraging, and with my new finding today (my copied blogspot blog about bakugan now performs better than my original bakugan hubs), I don't feel like writing hubs anymore since my sole purpose of writing is for the money.

1. IzzyM profile image87

I know the feeling sad
            I haven't written anything for 2 days now which is not like me at all.
            I'm just waiting to see what happens..

1. humagaia profile image57
              humagaiaposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Izzy - I know you stated that your Amazon income had taken a nosedive but has your adsense done so as well? I am seeing the returns on the hubs that do well for adsense holding up well both in terms of money and views.
              Since Google may deem that it does not get much from an Amazon affiliate site the algo change may be more subtle than we think.
              But back to the subject - Izzy is right - create a collection of hubs that are based around a subject. When you gain readership they will return for the next instalment that you publish on the subject.

1. IzzyM profile image87

My adsense is down 60%. My ctr is almost in negative figures sad

14. sid_candid profile image57
    sid_candidposted 13 years ago

Great Tip that Izzy. Thanks for sharing.

15. NorDac profile image59
    NorDacposted 13 years ago

This is one of my favorite tools
    https://adwords.google.com/select/KeywordToolExternal

You don't need to sign up to adwords to use it. Start with adding some words of phrases you think might be good. It will give you a hole list of other possibilities. Add some of the better words up in the box again and keep refining.

When your done you now have a list of related keywords that are all high traffic. Use these while writing your hub.

For a little more kick. halfway down the page your will see a button called columns, click on that and then click and drag "Estimated Avg. CPC" over to the list on the right. I usually like to put it on top. So I can see it better.

If you were using adwords that Ave CPC is approximatively what you would have to pay per click. This gives you very rough idea of what you might get if you have a page with those keywords on it and adsence on the page and someone clicks. Bear in mind that you only get a percentage of that number. What this does do is help you figure out better paying keywords.

1. profile image0

Average CPC has been changed now to Suggested Bid,but I'm assuming it's still the same number.

1. NorDac profile image59
        NorDacposted 13 years agoin reply to this

If nothing else it is the same idea. I only use it as a very rough idea of what might be a higher paying keyword.

Words that have a suggestion of $20.00 is bound to pay better that words that have a suggestion of $.05

1. profile image0

Google can't make up their dam mind lmao. No sooner than I changed everywhere that I had CPC in a Hub to Suggested Bid now they changed it back to CPC,lmao. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH smile

1. sunforged profile image71
            sunforgedposted 13 years agoin reply to this

i saw that too .. "suggested bid" , then the next time, it was gone, thought i might have imagined it - good to know im still all here, mostly..

1. profile image0

Lmao smile

2. NorDac profile image59

After you corrected me I remembered seeing the change and likewise the next time I checked it was back again. Guess the big guys at Google get confused at times too. smile

2. profile image0

Oh and I think you are absolutely correct about that Nordac,that's exactly what I've always assumed and has influenced almost all of my keyword choices. That's also why my Hub on Google Wonder Wheel is unique unto itself because I talk about how to use it in conjunction with the Adwords Keyword Tool which is an important factor.

Hadn't seen that before (wonder wheel) Good tip thanks!

2. snakebaby profile image64

As I stated earlier, the numbers you get from google analysis tool only paint a beautiful picture, that simply doesn't apply to the reality

1. BMG profile image57
        BMGposted 13 years agoin reply to this

how do you know about that?if this true people won't trust to google analysis tool anymore....and google stuff might be angry with your statement....

16. profile image0
    KJS411posted 13 years ago

This is an extremely beneficial hub for me as a new hubber. I hadn't heard of Wonder Wheel prior to this string or been introduced to the strategies and sites for choosing and refining keywords. I guess I've been a bit lucky up to this point but plan on doing some prep work going forward before writing new hubs. The one constant I've found thus far is that writing hubs is fun and hopefully beneficial and/or entertaining to the readers. Thanks.

17. NateSean profile image65
    NateSeanposted 13 years ago

I've found that my most successful articles are the ones that say the exact opposite of what the rest say.

A controversial opinion will always get attention.

Works on the "Any Publicity is Good Publicity" idea.

Nothing gets more traffic to your site than someone chewing you out on their blog telling people how much of an idiot you are. People just can't resist going to your site to see what the guy is making such a fuss about.

Not a tactic for the weak of heart though.

1. NateSean profile image65
        NateSeanposted 13 years agoin reply to this

And some people just get tired of hearing the same recycled opinions and facts over and over again, so a difference in opinion can be quite refreshing.

Or as you suggested, entertaining. Works for me though.

18. Bronson_Hub profile image61
    Bronson_Hubposted 13 years ago

W..onde..er Whhe..el?  (Pronouncing it for my first time)  You bring wonderful gifts from the new world.  You may continue living.  God save the queen.

19. accofranco profile image77
    accofrancoposted 13 years ago

One of the best wysiwyg to figure out the most profitable topics or keywords to write as hub, is to assume yourself to be an Adword advertiser. place yourself in this position and then reason out what you would stand to gain if you place an ad on a particular keyword. if you place an ad worth say $50 per click on a keyword like: 'how to migrate mars' for example, please tell me how many online users are ready to buy your mars products to make you realize you ad cost? but we all know that certain businesses are really profitable and hence competitive, so people in this biz would pay anything to advertise their product so as to appear on Google's search first page or so...we all want to save cost, credit rates, we want to live healthy and some illnesses are becoming more popular than air, insurance guys want more people to insure, banks need more people to suck, everyone wants to attract a love by any means: psychic or through a spell...etc.

check out some of my hubs on this topic, it might be helpful though. nice thread.

20. livewithrichard profile image73
    livewithrichardposted 13 years ago

Here is a good tip to find high traffic topics to write about:

Open the Google keyword tool and type in what is called a trigger word.  A trigger word is a  word that calls to action and they attract targeted traffic.  Some trigger words you can try are:

buy
    buy online
    sell
    sell online
    learn
    remedy
    cheap
    low
    make
    discount
    find
    stop
    quit
    fast
    care
    tips
    get rid
    how to

Pick one of those words and do a search then choose global monthly searches and go down the list until you find something to write about.

1. viryabo profile image94
      viryaboposted 13 years agoin reply to this

WoW! Livewithrichard, Thanks smile

2. Mandrake_1975 profile image86
      Mandrake_1975posted 13 years agoin reply to this

This sounds like a really great idea, Livewithrichard.  Thanks!

3. Jennifer Mullett profile image60
      Jennifer Mullettposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Great tip!!! Thank you!!!

4. BMG profile image57
      BMGposted 13 years agoin reply to this

thanks for sharing...great tips...

21. Dame Scribe profile image56
    Dame Scribeposted 13 years ago

I also like using that Dog.pile? hmm search. I will sit for a bit n watch whats scrolling by - live searches. I can usually find a different perspective to tackle a topic then do a keyword search. Just a thought.

22. tritrain profile image70
    tritrainposted 13 years ago

I have a Hub on how to do niche research and how you can find profitable niches via HubPages.

big_smile

23. Simone Smith profile image86
    Simone Smithposted 13 years ago

Hey everyone!  Just FYI- I took a lot of the advice you've shared and put it here (http://learningcenter.hubpages.com/topics/) in a Learning Center guide.  If you think something more should be added, send me a message on HubPages!

24. sunforged profile image71
    sunforgedposted 13 years ago

ooh - thats a nice feature ^------

25. prettydarkhorse profile image56
    prettydarkhorseposted 13 years ago

nice.. thanks Simone!

26. supplies expert profile image59
    supplies expertposted 13 years ago

You can always look at Google Trends / Google Insight and find popular topics that people are currently searching for.

27. Greek One profile image63
    Greek Oneposted 13 years ago

Just as a warning, publishing a 7 part series on the life and times of a cartoon character is NOT a way to make money

28. Andrew0208 profile image57
    Andrew0208posted 13 years ago

What people around you talk about most times and their driving common needs also make high traffic topics, great when researched with Google keyword tool or any other.

29. anuragweb18 profile image60
    anuragweb18posted 13 years ago

hey friends i will soon cross that 100$ mark.. that's my promise to all of you. It's just have been 2 weeks that i have joined hubpages.

30. montecristo profile image77
    montecristoposted 13 years ago

Get an account at Facebook. Contact friends and family and build up a list. That has worked for me.

1. montecristo profile image77
      montecristoposted 13 years agoin reply to this

...Also, you might get a feel for what they like. Conduct a poll in facebook and get an idea.

31. IzzyM profile image87
    IzzyMposted 13 years ago

Can't stand facebook.

32. Len Cannon profile image90
    Len Cannonposted 13 years ago

I'm fine with facebook, but I will probably never use it to advertise my writing. Its to share photos of friends getting drunk and falling down.

33. Will Apse profile image88
    Will Apseposted 13 years ago

Stop using the Google Adwords tool to find topics to write about. Follow trends. Work out what people will be searching for tomorrow, next week and next month.

34. scubadoggy profile image69
    scubadoggyposted 13 years ago

This is a topic I stand to learn much from, and after reading some of the replies I have some new ideas now!  Thanks!

35. Cheeky Girl profile image66
    Cheeky Girlposted 13 years ago

Simone I have a bold tip but is is very cheeky indeed! How about giving all Hub Pages writers a link to a downloadable tool that will help them make killer Hubs, the best on the Web, which will knock Hub Pages into the Page rank of 10 or higher, Give the Hubbers a registration code to unlock the software tool. Then Christmas comes early for everyone - whaddya say?...

We can all think of what tool it could be. Would it be worth doing? I think so. Would it be a cheat? No, as Market Samurai and other like it openly perform miracles for Professional all the time, why not turn us into an "Army of Hubs" (okay kinda ripped that off Bjork's Army of Me song, but whatever...) Yes, there is software that will find the topics for you. (And it can be arranged for some software companies to personalise software - so it could be a "Hub Pages" version, maybe a slightly watered down version of the same application.) There are some Hubbers here who would no doubt agree with me.

It might seem extreme but it would be a great way to get the Quality of Hubs sky high. And it would pay for itself a thousand times over. I could give you more amazing suggestions, but you might have to pay me for them. Hehehehe! Kidding! (Not!)

36. BMG profile image57
    BMGposted 13 years ago

I think the best way to get a suitable topic is to use a combination of Google Adwords and Market Samurai .  By using both these tools will give you an accurate result than using only one tool.

37. ParadiseForever profile image58
    ParadiseForeverposted 13 years ago

It's always a great task before you start making a new hub. I personally use Google trends. Also depend on world news. 'Finding high-traffic topics for Hubs?' is a big question indeed. It fluctuates always. Product reviews works sometimes. Technology news at times; Or anything which happens in your daily routine--which is very touchy--will impress readers and create high traffic. High-traffic does not come only with your topic. It also depends on the content. Always content should be original and interesting to read till the end and impress the reader.

Even though there are several keyword search materials available, as everybody mentioned here, it is always only trial and error method for finding a niche topic, since every topic is special on its own way--and how every reader takes it. Here, in HubPage, you are free to write whatever you think, feel and experience everyday. Why don't you try this idea once and test it?

Oh, Google Trends is an excellent way to go!

38. vgnair profile image58
    vgnairposted 13 years ago

Just read what you wanted to say and fully agree with you. appreciate the cool gentle presentation you made.
    let me try, as you said, and find the true result.
    thanks a lot.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)