gmwilliams profile image 85

How MANY of you contend that no matter WHO becomes president, YOU will still

be successful in all areas of YOUR lives as current politicians WON'T EVER control your socioeconomic & life destiny? No matter what president, governor, or mayor is elected to office, I intend to be socioeconomically successful. For example, when Nixon was president, many bemoaned it however my parents didn't let Nixon preclude them from being successful & they DIDN'T fear Nixon being president.

Tusitala Tom profile image90

Tom Ware (Tusitala Tom) says

10 days ago
  • Tusitala Tom profile image

Tom Ware (Tusitala Tom) 9 days ago

The current crop - and all the earlier ones for that matter - do affect our-socio-economic well being. We don't notice it because we take it for granted that trillions will be spend of 'Defence Projects.' How wealthy the world without such waste?

savvydating profile image88

savvydating says

10 days ago
  • bradmasterOCcal profile image

bradmasterOCcal 10 days ago

I agree with your comment except for the paragraph. Things are different today from Nixon or any time since the 70s. The 2008 economic meltdown made our economy fragile, and we lost most of those middle class jobs that made America prosper.