gmwilliams profile image 84

How MANY of you contend that no matter WHO becomes president, YOU will still

be successful in all areas of YOUR lives as current politicians WON'T EVER control your socioeconomic & life destiny? No matter what president, governor, or mayor is elected to office, I intend to be socioeconomically successful. For example, when Nixon was president, many bemoaned it however my parents didn't let Nixon preclude them from being successful & they DIDN'T fear Nixon being president.

savvydating profile image87

savvydating says

7 weeks ago
  • bradmasterOCcal profile image

bradmasterOCcal 7 weeks ago

I agree with your comment except for the paragraph. Things are different today from Nixon or any time since the 70s. The 2008 economic meltdown made our economy fragile, and we lost most of those middle class jobs that made America prosper.

Tusitala Tom profile image90

Tom Ware (Tusitala Tom) says

7 weeks ago
  • Tusitala Tom profile image

Tom Ware (Tusitala Tom) 6 weeks ago

The current crop - and all the earlier ones for that matter - do affect our-socio-economic well being. We don't notice it because we take it for granted that trillions will be spend of 'Defence Projects.' How wealthy the world without such waste?