What are some things men want in a woman

Jump to Last Post 1-18 of 18 discussions (48 posts)
  1. stacies29 profile image71
    stacies29posted 13 years ago

Name things men wish that women did more of in a relationship

2. profile image0
    kimberlyslyricsposted 13 years ago

listen, play, friendship, honesty, more sex, validation, humor

1. Sunny_S profile image59
      Sunny_Sposted 13 years agoin reply to this

couldnt agree more

3. Anamika S profile image69
    Anamika Sposted 13 years ago

Men wish women gave them freedom and not nag on anything.

4. Shadesbreath profile image77
    Shadesbreathposted 13 years ago

Boobs are a must.  A pretty face is nice.  Tone abs and arms are cool. A fortune is a really significant plus.  If there is any hope of longevity, it helps if she is funny and a good conversationalist.  Helps if she likes the same crap he does.

1. Rochelle Frank profile image90
      Rochelle Frankposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Oh rats, Shades-- I thought I might keep you as a backup, I've only got funny and beer in common with your  requirements.

2. profile image48
      lifeeventzposted 13 years agoin reply to this

wow you nailed it all..., I agree 100% it's all about men and what they want...

3. donotfear profile image84
      donotfearposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Ha!
      lol
      Go find a Barbie.....!!!

1. blondepoet profile image67
        blondepoetposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Oh come to me Shades coochy coo, poopsie poo. Hope you don't mind I can't bend my arms LMAO.

http://i640.photobucket.com/albums/uu129/kitninja/barbie-doll18.jpg

http://i672.photobucket.com/albums/vv86/angell101_2009/barbie.gif

1. profile image60
          logic,commonsenseposted 13 years agoin reply to this

BP, you are more perfect than Barbie!

1. blondepoet profile image67
            blondepoetposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Awww Logic you just made me go totally gaga.......you r the sweetest thing.

5. Aiden Roberts profile image68
    Aiden Robertsposted 13 years ago

All of the above, honesty, sense of humour and tolerant. If you happen to find this lady point her in my direction.

1. profile image0
      kimberlyslyricsposted 13 years agoin reply to this

lol

1. bgamall profile image66
        bgamallposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Men want their women to be more romantic, and even, can I say it, more passionate. Most women are too busy with other things, after they did the courting and early marriage bit. They must think to themselves: well, that is over and we can just be friends mostly with a little bit of passion here and there.

And ladies, you know what happens? Men get into debt for sex. Yes, it is true. Many miserable men have spent fortunes on the sly to get that feeling of first being married. I don't think it works, but, I do know it happens. i wrote a hub about it.

I know you wouldn't think that sex and debt are subjects to be mentioned in the same breath, but it turns out they are.

So ladies, men want women who are frisky, not duds. :smile

6. profile image48
    Morsi 69posted 13 years ago

hi there

7. tjhooper profile image60
    tjhooperposted 13 years ago

someone easy to get a long with. There are too many girls with attitudes out there.

8. Greek One profile image62
    Greek Oneposted 13 years ago

oral sex
    better cooking
    less nagging
    oral sex
    clean more often
    let us sleep in
    oral sex
    give us the remote when the game is on
    oral sex
    give us the remote when the game is not on
    talk less
    talk less while providing oral sex

1. Sunny_S profile image59
      Sunny_Sposted 13 years agoin reply to this

ahahahaha

2. double_frick profile image60
      double_frickposted 13 years agoin reply to this

yes, from what i understand the most universal answer is two words, with the initials B and J.
      i think everything else ends up as icing on the cake.
      LOL

1. profile image60
        logic,commonsenseposted 13 years agoin reply to this

I'd be very wary of that icing! Especially if it was white! smile

3. the pink umbrella profile image74
      the pink umbrellaposted 13 years agoin reply to this

im pretty sure they want us to talk less. thats ok though, you cant always get what you want.

9. Rafini profile image83
    Rafiniposted 13 years ago

roll roll  roll

come on guys...how about a woman who loves you?  or, does that not matter?  hmm  lol

1. Greek One profile image62
      Greek Oneposted 13 years agoin reply to this

if she REALLY loved me then she would give me...

ral sex
      better cooking
      less nagging
      oral sex
      clean more often
      let us sleep in
      oral sex
      give us the remote when the game is on
      oral sex
      give us the remote when the game is not on
      talk less
      talk less while providing oral sex

1. Rafini profile image83
        Rafiniposted 13 years agoin reply to this

roll  some people never learn...(shakes head)....maybe I need to go back to school? lol

oddly enough, learning to shake one's head up and down would suffice for many of the items I listed

lollollollol

oh, never mind!!  lol

YES!! i forgot that one..thanks...

"Never have a mind"

lol

you are incorrigible!  lol

is that like constipated?

um, yeah!  sure, um, why not?  lol

2. the pink umbrella profile image74

de greek- your talking about a serious job, there! its not all nodding, buddy. Suction, and jaw placement..sheesh, no wonder you guys keep asking for it, you have no idea what an ordeal it is! lol

2. floating mind profile image69
          floating mindposted 13 years agoin reply to this

No you do not have to go back to school.  Just realize that all men are different (from a small to a large degree).  Here are a few of the things I would like in a woman:

Independence - be capable of independent thought; and when you get an idea, be confident enough to state it.

For her to realize that she can (and should) have her own interests.  A woman who is completely into everything I do is annoying.  You have a brain ... use it!  What are some of the things you like to do?

For her to realize that their are times when I want to snuggle.  In other words, snuggling is not exclusive to a woman's call.

When I am in the spotlight, be confident enough to stand in the spotlight with me.

Never be afraid to express your opinion about a topic.  I'm more interested in what you have to say, then what you think you should say when you are around my boss.  After all, my boss is about my job, ... NOT about my relationship.

2. bgamall profile image66
      bgamallposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Frisky women make better wives. Ah, as long as they are frisky at home.

..or in the car

10. profile image60
    logic,commonsenseposted 13 years ago

A brain and a backbone along with a sense of humor are good starting points.  Then we can go to Greek One's list! smile

1. Rochelle Frank profile image90
      Rochelle Frankposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Look at Shadesbreath's avatar-- brain, backbone, glasses and beer.

2. Dame Scribe profile image56
      Dame Scribeposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Thats like, a backbone, wishbone and funnybone big_smile should be evident for both genders n not just one.

11. akirchner profile image91
    akirchnerposted 13 years ago

Spontaneity, less nagging and more constructive thoughts, a partner, a helpmate, someone who can laugh at themselves and each other - and more sex!

12. profile image0
    Home Girlposted 13 years ago

Some men are confused: getting married is not the same as buying a dog. Some men better stick to the dog. Though cleaning and oral sex might be a problem.

1. profile image0
      china manposted 13 years agoin reply to this

WOW  interesting little historical aside, why do you think 'lap dogs' were so popular in the Victorian era big_smile

1. the pink umbrella profile image74

did they come with peanut butter...i know i know..cheeky lol

13. Ron Montgomery profile image60
    Ron Montgomeryposted 13 years ago

I personally only want 1 thing in my woman.  I don't like a crowd.

14. mega1 profile image79
    mega1posted 13 years ago

as far as I can tell, its like that song says "A little more action, a little less conversation"  ? or something like that.  I think. That is. most men do. and all I ever can do is talk - oh.

15. Amieazing profile image58
    Amieazingposted 13 years ago

Pretty much no one can answer this.
    If a man replied it would be what HE wants in a woman. The individual opinion. Not what all men in general want. You just have to wing it and hope for the best. smile

16. chelwig profile image62
    chelwigposted 13 years ago

http://i470.photobucket.com/albums/rr66/chelwig_2008/99funny-pictures93.jpg

Couldn't help myself guys ... guess it works both ways smile

17. prettydarkhorse profile image63
    prettydarkhorseposted 13 years ago

loyalty, support, love without conditions and lovemaking

18. cindyvine profile image70
    cindyvineposted 13 years ago

a comfy bed, nice apartment, successful career, big LCD plasma TV, cable, fridge stacked with beer and a healthy bank account.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)