Who here believes in Angels?

Jump to Last Post 1-25 of 25 discussions (218 posts)
  1. moneyfairy profile image60
    moneyfairyposted 11 years ago

I have had several experiences that I can only catagorize as angelic or heavenly interventions. Years ago I was saved from a major car accident. I don't know how it happened but it did.  Just wondering if any of you have had angelic experiences?Would love to hear your stories.

1. Ms Dee profile image86
      Ms Deeposted 11 years agoin reply to this

I definitely believe there are angels, though I've not knowingly intereacted with one--yet.

moneyfairyposted 11 years agoin reply to this

Thank you Dee for sharing and may you always feel your angels with you smile

2. A Troubled Man profile image57
      A Troubled Manposted 11 years agoin reply to this

Yes, so many believers jump to similar ridiculous conclusions of magic when the actual explanation is not readily available to them.

1. galleryofgrace profile image72
        galleryofgraceposted 11 years agoin reply to this

It's not magic. It's proven fact!

1. A Troubled Man profile image57

lol Funny how believers will still say stuff like that when even they know they're lying.

2. moneyfairy profile image60

Thanks for believing Galaryof Grace!!! Awesome!!! I think life would be a sad and depressing place if one doesn't believe in anything beyond themselves.

2. a49eracct profile image61
        a49eracctposted 11 years agoin reply to this

I am a believer. I do not believe in angels. Yes, God sent them in the Old Testament- but the rules changed about 2000 years ago. Humans are left to their own devices.

1. lone77star profile image72
          lone77starposted 11 years agoin reply to this

Really? The rules changed? I remember Shakespeare making a big deal about there no longer being miracles.

But that's only because people have forgotten how. The Church has been corrupted with Constantinian and Justinian dogma -- political changes to church dogma. In fact, Pope Vigilius may have been murdered because he wouldn't go along with Justinain's kangaroo Ecumenical Council.

But I have found many miracles occurring in my life. And I'm not talking about ordinary or accidental miracles. I'm talking about "walking on water" type miracles -- the kind that no matter how many accidents there are, you won't find an accidental occurrence of that kind of miracle.

Too many people have a lack of faith or simply don't believe it when they hear of miracles. That's so funny it hurts.

1. a49eracct profile image61

Lonestar,
            In my view, there is a difference in a miracle (God's acts) and angels (dead people/mystical beings floating around on earth). It used to be that when we got into a situation God would just come out and talk to you. He showed up to Moses in a burning bush. He doesn't do quite that anymore. I do believe that actual people can be angels, that God puts in our life. In the case of a car accident (assuming no one is around to help) God works his magic. But if someone comes over and helps you, that's an angel- but not a mystery. I should have been more clear in my other post, my apologies.

Lone Star,
            Thank you for sharing !!!! Lovely view point about you believing in miracles, awesome way to live life!!!

Most if not all believers pick and choose what they want to believe as opposed to what their holy books tell them to believe.

Yes, it is hilarious when believers try to tell us God changed the rules, a tribute to his failures, nonetheless.

I'm not picking and choosing. Read it for yourself, it's not my job to do your research. All God's "laws" changed when he sent Jesus.

Yes, you are. Angels are in the Bible, or have you not read the Bible yet?

"Angels are mentioned at least 108 times in the Old Testament and 165 times in the New Testament"

http://christiananswers.net/q-acb/acb-t005.html

Yes, I know, the indisputable and absolute word of God changed, some of it doing a complete reversal. Hypocrisy at it's finest.

Don't believe everything you read on the internet about Christianity. Most of it is crap.

Agreed, Christianity is crap.

1. Jerami profile image59
                    Jeramiposted 11 years agoin reply to this

It doesn't take inteligence to twist words.   But to understand the words it does.

Doesn't take inteligence to tear down a house,  but to build it?
                    Doesn't take inteligence to argue, but to avoid argueing while making your point?

2. a49eracct profile image61

@ATM at least we can agree on something. smile

3. profile image0
                    Rad Manposted 11 years agoin reply to this

Man did she walk into that one.

3. paradigmsearch profile image60
      paradigmsearchposted 11 years agoin reply to this

"Who here believes in Angels?"

I know of at least one right here on HubPages.

It's nice to know you believe. Thanks for sharing and may you always feel your angels with you .

1. profile image0
          calculus-geometryposted 11 years agoin reply to this

Umm...I think you misunderstood his response.

thank you for being observant smile I just hoped it was more of a positive /true statement than a sarcastic one smile

4. profile image0
      jomineposted 11 years agoin reply to this

I know an angel, she will be 2yrs this November.

congratulations!!! she sounds wonderful smile

1. profile image0

Thank you. She is. smile

5. Ceegen profile image68
      Ceegenposted 11 years agoin reply to this

Just wanted to share my testimony of something beyond angelic. Not even seen, but still there and saving me from certain death.

While in the US Army, I was sent to help with the relief effort in Haiti. We were unloading container ships, and getting them in to port. They are large, and weigh a lot. More than enough to kill someone, to the point of flattening them like a pancake.

So when I was on duty and we were loading from the ship at anchor to our vessel, the tides would rock us both pretty good some times. One of those times, I was standing on top of a stack of containers, and they were loading one of the last ones. Well when the boats shifted, this thing was coming at me pretty fast. I was backing up without looking behind me, at all.

I nearly stepped off the edge of this thing, and would have fallen 40 feet to my almost certain death... Or, be crush between this container at the ending of a swaying crane, and the bulkhead in some weird accident. Either way, this was really dangerous.

But as I was backing up, my feet hit something, and I felt something prevent me from moving backwards any further. And not only at my feet, or else I would have just tipped over backwards, but I felt my legs and back pressed against something, and when looking back only saw thin air. The edges of my boots, were literally at the edge of the container. It was as if my boots hit a wall.

Not only that, but the container was still coming at me, almost full swing. I put my hands out, and it gently touched the palms of my outstretched hands, as if coming to rest there slowly. I looked up at the crane operator who was another 50 feet above me, and he just shrugged at me? He didn't know why I wasn't dead either!

A single angel with the authority of God, is a very powerful force. Nothing can stand against it.

So what? Everyone has close calls. It's the one that turns into a fatality in which you aren't here telling us all about angels saving your life.

1. Ceegen profile image68

Doubt all you want, that was more than just a "close call".

I'm not doubting it was a close call. I'm doubting your magical and contradictory interpretation of it.

Contradictory interpretation? Seriously dude, you weren't there. Some unseen thing, braced by body and kept me from falling. How do you explain that? If that happened to you, what would you say?

Whether I have a readily available explanation for that is irrelevant to the fact you have already come to a conclusion, without a shred of evidence to support it..."some unseen thing". That is laughable.

If it happened to me, I would never jump to your ridiculous conclusion, not by a long shot. That would completely ignore probabilities and possibilities, and would just make me look like a childish fool.

Yes, everyone who doesn't think like you do, is a childish fool. No one is capable of sharing their experiences if they relate to the paranormal, because "that stuff" doesn't exist.

So if you have knowledge and understanding, or wisdom that transcends the very fabric of reality, tell me what happened to me that day? Tell me why both of my boots stopped at the very edge of the 3-high stacked containers, as if a 90-degree straight-edge was there to stop them? Tell me why I felt pressure on my legs and small of my back, when nothing was there? Tell me how a multi-ton container stopped gently enough to touch the palms of my hands, but not go any further, from being in nearly a full-swing?

1. profile image0
                    Sarra Garrettposted 11 years agoin reply to this

don't take it personally Ceegan, these two like to egg people on.  Only one of them writes hubs and you might want to read some of them.

There you go again making dishonest claims. Have you no shame?

Like you said, I wasn't there so I don't have an explanation readily available for you.

That doesn't mean some magical invisible entity had anything to do with it, that is merely what you want to believe.

There is also the validity of your interpretation of what occurred. Since many of your posts are filled with dishonest statements, it is unlikely there is much truth in your description.

2. getitrite profile image70
        getitriteposted 11 years agoin reply to this

What's so bad about dying and going to heaven.  It appears that you don't even believe in this heaven that is reported to be the ultimate goal of believers...where THIS EARTHLY LIFE pales in comparison.  Hypocritically  you think it is a blessing to be saved from going to heaven to remain stuck in this less fulfilling EARTHLY LIFE.  The cognitive dissonance must be maddening.

Nothing is bad about dying and going to heaven, I just haven't died yet. What's so bad about not dying yet? So quick to want to see me go? Don't project your hate onto me! <3

Whatever the Lord's purpose is for me, I don't know. But I suppose I'm still here for a reason.

1. getitrite profile image70

Yet, for some reason, you don't want to go.  You would rather be saved from going to heaven, by a guardian angel.

And although you pretend to believe in heaven, you don't want to die, and go there ANY TIME SOON! 

It's terrible to have to wait for the paradise that you believers assert as the ultimate and eternal Utopia.  How is  postponing this reward that you have been enthusiastically looking forward to, a...blessing? 

I'm, in no way, stating this out of hatred.  I'm just pointing out the BLATANT HYPOCRISY inherent in your religious views.  Your assertions speak for themselves...and they are brazenly contradictory!

It would be great if your REASON, for still being here, was to be a person with integrity, and not a blind follower of ancient, man-made stupidity.

I can explain it in as much detail as I want, and you still wouldn't "get it", because you hate the message that goes along with it. It destroys your world-view, altering your perception of reality.

I can't argue against your version of reality, it would be a fruitless effort. You already know what is true and real, and have no time for fairy tales... And yet here you are, emphatically denying the existence of the unseen, when you have not personally experienced it yourself.

You're trying to tell me, that what happened to me, didn't happen. I can't explain it, and because I say it was something more than just a coincidence I didn't die, that scares you. That's why you're here, trying to get me to give up on something I know to be true. Because your own sins scare you more than anything else in this world, and denial of God keeps you complacent in your sins, as if you didn't even have any!

But Jesus died for you, and it doesn't make a whole lot of sense, except to say that it's true because I've spent the better part of 10 years dedicated to studying this stuff. I study it because of the things that have happened in my life, and that story is true, and is one of the reasons why I study the bible.

I could tell you all about how the Jewish religion in contrast to the Old Testament, culminated in the story of Jesus Christ, the God who cared about us enough to die for all of our sins. But would you honestly believe me?

No!  you are totally misunderstanding this whole exchange.  I don't hate the message.  I'm just pointing out that the message is completely absurd.  And being honest, I outright reject such nonsense as the delusional BS that it is.  Your message is insane.

You can't be serious!!!

Then you admit that you have no argument.

Why don't you try honesty?  I can really learn when people use honesty.  By simple analysis your assertions reek of dishonesty. 

For your information.  I'm a former blind follower, born into a family of Pentacostal ministers.  I probably know alot more about your fairytale than you do.

Come on! Stop creating strawman fallacies.  I never said that your story was untrue.  It's just that you are jumping to conclusions, when you state, AS FACT, that a guardian angel was involved.  That's absurd, as angels are imaginary...or do you have some new information to dispute that?  I'm anxious to see it.

lol lol lol  Only children should be frightened by silly fairytales.  lol lol

Jesus did NOT die for me or you.  There was no need for that, because this whole SAVIOUR story is an ancient silly fairytale.  IMHO, you should look into some other vocation to dedicate your studying time to...this blind delusion ends at a cesspool.

I am not obligated to believe you, unless you sound stable and reasonable.  Or do you think differently?  You have provided NO PROOF of any Jesus, or your claim that he died on some cross to save me from my sins, yet here you are trying to lay a guilt trip on me for doing the sensible thing, and dismissing your  assertions as psychotic. If your assertions sound absurd, please don't think that listeners are incapable of understanding.  It is, in fact, the opposite...we understand the herd mentality of the average believer:  THINK WHAT THEY TELL YOU TO THINK.  None of this is done out of hate...BUT out of a rigid respect for the truth.

I am not obligated to believe you, unless you sound stable and reasonable.  Or do you think differently?  You have provided NO PROOF of any Jesus, or your claim that he died on some cross to save me from my sins, yet here you are trying to lay a guilt trip on me for doing the sensible thing, and dismissing your  assertions as psychotic. If your assertions sound absurd, please don't think that listeners are incapable of understanding.  It is, in fact, the opposite...we understand the herd mentality of the average believer:  THINK WHAT THEY TELL YOU TO THINK.  None of this is done out of hate...BUT out of a rigid respect for the truth.

Then how do you explain where DNA came from, considering that amino acids do absolutely nothing without first having instructions... From DNA? And yet, DNA can not self-replicate, it requires amino acids to do this.

This part of chemical "evolution" can not have an abiogenesis event. This means that life did not spontaneously arrange itself into coherent form, in order to sustain what we know as "life". For that matter, define what life is, if you can. What makes something... "Alive"?

You say it is a complex process, that involves billions of years, and have no real proof of this. Nothing that is observable, has proven this problem of "origin". So at best, it is a guess.

And yet, here we are. Why are we here? What is your purpose in life? To go around discrediting God, knowing that you can't prove a negative in science? So even scientifically speaking, you can't rule out the possibility of God. Ever.

Even Richard Dawkins agrees, in an interview he did with Ben Stein. He couldn't place a number on his absolute sureness of his disbelief in God or some form of higher intelligence. He just couldn't bring himself to even say, 100% without a doubt. Why not? Or better yet, can you?

Notice that Dawkins was being honest. Perhaps, you can learn from that.

2. profile image0

Amen!  It's sad to see a simple question has turned into such a pitiful argument.  It's a question of a simple yes or no and tell your story.  I understand everyone has their own opinions, however, this bickering has gotten out of control.  If you don't believe don't respond to this question.  Geez so simple.

The issue here goes well beyond a simple yes or no. If someone comes here making claims that an angel saved their lives, others who may have had family members die under similar circumstances would be insulted and infuriated by the selfishness of those claims. It only serves to propagate the assertion that angels only save special people while the rest are not worthy of being saved.

1. profile image0

Not true Troubled Man, some people are saved because their work on earth isn't finished while others are taken as their souls are needed elsewhere. 

Remember, everyone is entitled to their own opinion.  Why don't you write a hub as I see you would rather spend your time arguing against other peoples opinions than write yourself.  Just sayin.....

Wow, so you take up the lead and continue to insult those families and friends of victims in order to defend a religious belief, how very sad. To bad religions don't teach morals and compassion.

Yes, even if it means ignoring reality.

2. profile image0

Interesting that you are doing the same. Spending your time arguing here.

2. ptosis profile image67
    ptosisposted 11 years ago

guardian angels yes. always have.

Traffic video of an intersection where a truck was about to plow into a bicycler and a streak saved his life. The truck stops and looks under his wheels, the bicycler is dazed and confused and siits down on the sidewalk curb and the guardian angel a woman in a hoodie walks away. Tried to slow the video at between 16 - 17 seconds  but can't because there is a bright flash.

Don't Blink! Teleporting Super Powers Caught on Surveillance Camera  (China)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AmRK1I4U … re=youtu.b

http://s2.hubimg.com/u/7186801_f248.jpg
    http://s4.hubimg.com/u/7186847_f248.jpg
    http://s3.hubimg.com/u/7186850_f248.jpg

1. lone77star profile image72
      lone77starposted 11 years agoin reply to this

That's incredible. Looks like pretty good special effects or a very nice miracle. The bright flash is interesting. I wouldn't think a miracle would need it, but it's pretty.

1. ptosis profile image67
        ptosisposted 11 years agoin reply to this

Those are still shots  from the video & I don't believe it was photo effects. When watching the video it looks instantaneous. I don't know what the frame rate is for the camera, 15 fps I would imagine. But looking at the changing truck position on a frame within less than a second can see that this is not a photo shop effect.

If look at the video, the  truck driver is looking underneath his wheels  for a dead body, The bicycle guy is completely confused.

More likely an angel than an alien? Or maybe we are completely unaware of beings that are all around us?

1. profile image0
          Emile Rposted 11 years agoin reply to this

Don't take this the wrong way. I have no opinion on the subject of angels. But, that video. Why? Why there? Why that person? Where was the guy in the hoodie on the story about the toddler run over and ignored in China? I simply find it hard to stomach that there could be spirits wandering around waiting to do random acts of kindness.; but not paying more attention to the children. Not to mention that  the probability of a video on you tube being doctored is fairly high.

Those photos are sooo amazing ,I definitely believe they are real. Thank you So very much for sharing. Angels are real and amazing.!!!!! Thank you !!!!

3. profile image0

There's a sucker born every minute. Do you really think video's can't be tampered with? Gone to the movies lately?

3. lone77star profile image72
    lone77starposted 11 years ago

My late father and mother could see angels. I still haven't developed the ability (or humility).

But I have performed miracles, to the glory of the Heavenly Father.

Rod Martin, Sr.

My earthly father has seen his share of miracles, too. When he was a teenager, back in the 40s, he accidentally bumped into a big, hulk of a guy on a sidewalk. The guy had a hair-trigger temper and pulled back his arm to punch my dad. But my dad merely looked at him with the Christian attitude of turning the other cheek. The fist melted and the arm fell to his side.

A year or two later, my dad worked in a soda shop near the beach in Santa Monica, California. One day, a strange old man came in, walked right up to my father and told him that he would become a spiritual healer. My dad was so stunned that all he could do was watch the guy walk out the door and then along the sidewalk in front of the storefront window. He rushed after the man to ask who he was and what he meant, but impossibly he had disappeared. Years later, my father became a spiritual counselor, and dozens of people swore by his skills and compassion.

A few years later, my dad was a seaman in the Navy in Seattle, Washington. One day, while in the mess hall, there was an earthquake which shook the building severely. Everyone in the mess hall knew that the bridge which went overhead might fall during an earthquake. It seemed to my dad that everyone calmly got up and filed out of the mess hall building calmly and walked a safe distance away. When the earthquake stopped, they returned to the mess hall to find the door torn off its hinges. No one remembered having done that, but super-human strength had been available to them during the "excitement."

Years later, as a surveyor for Humble Oil Company (Exxon) in Oregon, he and his assistant we driving up a logging road in the mountains. They had been forewarned that logging trucks had the right-of-way, so when they came around a turn and saw a fully-loaded logging truck barreling down the dirt road, they obliged by getting out of its way. The problem was that there was a thousand-foot drop and no place to the side of the road to park. When the truck had passed, they got out of their jeep and went back in an attempt to figure out how they had survived. There, in the dust of the road, they saw the right tire tracks of their jeep going off the road into thin air, and several feet farther coming back onto the soft dirt. Levitation?

Rod Martin, Jr.

I've experienced dozens of minor miracles. One major one, though, occurred with thousands of witnesses during rush hour traffic on one of the busiest streets in the world -- Wilshire Boulevard, Los Angeles. Two miles of the center westbound lane was evacuated of traffic -- nearly a thousand cars -- within 5 seconds. All within 5 seconds of my prayer. There was not the tiniest doubt in my mind that traffic would not open up. Like Peter stepping out of his storm-tossed boat onto the unsettled Sea of Galilee, I had lost all reasonableness. Faith took over, and humility opened the floodgates of God's power. I have experienced several miracles since then, but none compare to this one for visibility and scope. It was as if an angel had spoken to me during my rage moments before. My anger at other drivers for their recklessness -- 6 assaults within 2 minutes -- had suddenly melted into perfect forgiveness. I have written a hub on the details and analysis of this event -- "Anatomy of a Miracle."

lol

That story gets more ridiculous each time you tell it. Only someone with a massive ego would assume God evacuated a "thousand cars" from gridlock just for them. Ginourmous ego.

Wow i love these life experiences you shared. Thank you so much!!!

4. Jerami profile image59
    Jeramiposted 11 years ago

Angels ?  Spirits of deceased family or friends ???    Don't know what they are ?   But they certainly are!
    I have experirnced them quite often in my younger years..

Did you have any visions of angels after your childhood? Are they still coming to you now?

It has been a long long time.   Don't know why they stopped.  They usually came around before something tragic happened.  In some way prepairing me for whatever the incicent was.
        Sometimes they apeared and in one way or another influenced the outcome.

I don't know?   Maybe they have found another avenue in which to do their thing??

edit
          Maybe they have figured out that I'm a lost cause.    lol

No don't say that no one is ever a lost cause...if you believe and start thinking about them again they'll be there for you. have you done any journaling? Just get a blank piece of paper and a pen or pencil and ask what ever question it is you want to know right before you go to bed, then in the morning before you open your eyes think about the question you had and see if has been answered and immediatley write it down and there you go!!!
          Start your communication with them again and they'll show up for you. They are always around you waiting to help you in anyway they can all you need to do is ask!!! I'm at the library and min. are running out...i'll check in later....Keep communications open with your angels!!!!

That's not proof of any sky fairies flying around.  What you just described has been used for years to invoke the subconscious into developing an answer to a problem.  It's simply called "sleeping on it"

"We often study some problem, gather a mass of facts about it, attempt to set them in order, and the conscious effort ends in confusion and disorder. When we abandon the conscious effort, the subconscious, which has been at work all the time, has a chance to project into consciousness a perfect plan or outline of the subject, which is a logical deduction from the main facts. If we fail to solve a problem, we lie down to sleep, and in the dream state the subconscious can reveal the solution, which it has already grasped."
            ~~The Mental Highway

That's simply NOT proven.

Well I have experienced them and so that is proof enough for me. So I guess we can agree to disagree. I am not here to try and prove anything to anyone I was just curious who belived in angels or not, obviously you do not. That is your perogative.

You don't know what you experienced!  You are jumping to a conclusion based upon your inability to see things objectively.

I agree that you have the right to believe anything you want.  I also agree that I have the right to state my opinion as to just how absurd certain beliefs are, especially when I back my opinions with scientific facts. 

Yet you state your unfounded and outlandish opinions as if they are proofs.

You are right.  I do not believe in angels.  And I gave an excellent, scientific explanation as to the  real reason for this phenomenon ,  Yet I'm sure you are going to totally dismiss any scientific explanation and continue to reinforce your outlandish beliefs, by preaching to the choir.

2. Valerie F profile image60
      Valerie Fposted 11 years agoin reply to this

I don't believe that angels are spirits of deceased family or friends. In fact, most religions and mythologies that include angels do not consider them to be human spirits at all, but different types of beings altogether.

That being said, I do not find their existence outside the realm of possibility.

Thanks for sharing your thoughts about angels ,Valerie!

5. pstraubie48 profile image81
    pstraubie48posted 11 years ago

I do. There have been too many things that have happened to me and my family that cannot be explained in the absence of Angels. They are around my family and me all of the time. There is no doubt in my mind; I have written about my belief in this here on hubpages.

Thank you pstraubie48 I'll go check out your pages.

6. moneyfairy profile image60

I have loved most of your insights on Angels and how they have affected your life. They are incredible invisible beings showing up in most aperpoe times in our lives to let us know we are o.k. and that we are loved and being looked after, when we believe in thier exhistence. It's sad for anyone who doesn't feel them in thier lives. It definitely makes life alot more magical when we do believe.

lol Sure, it makes life more magical when we do believe. Exactly. Well said.

Glad you agree smile

7. Jerami profile image59

Sorry it took so long to respond     YEP   your right.  was just funning around on my earlier post about being a lost cause.  I'll try your suggestions.  Thanks.

You're very welcome smile Thanks for getting back on.

8. Jerami profile image59

I don't know what they are, nor do I know where they are from, BUT; I do know they are.
    Some people say that they are figmants of our imagination,  Well then, my imagination knows more than I do.   I have had many different kinds of experiences with them. Sometimes they just listen and and sometimes they have something to tell me. Sometimes they just smile at me and sometimes it's just a frown.   Just A Smile and a frown can often say a 1000 words.
      They can come when we are asleep in our dreams and sometimes when you are driving down the highway.
      I don't see them as often as I used to, I think, because they have said just about everything there IS to say.   It certainly seems as though I've heard everything at least twice.
       And I'm too old and tired to get into the kind of trouble they used to have to work so hard to keep me out of.

Did you journal any of your talks with them or do your remeber them by heart? Did it help you in your everyday life as the information flowed?

I did the journal thing for a little while  ...  seems like a century ago  lol  ...  long enough to see that there was was a pattern.  I got to where I didn't want to know many of the things that I was being made aware of, even though in one way ......  well it might have made it easier to accept when some of these events did occure. but in another way ...  well  sometimes a person can sometimes know more than they would want to ...  especially when there is nothing we can do about them.  Because  even if we could change these things ???   If we wanted to ?  would it really be the best thing.

i could ramble on and on but ???

Well I guess if it could help you or someone you know it could be a good thing, but if there is nothing you can do even after knowing the info.? Oh well it's nice to know that you experience them (angels) for you in your life even if it is mostly when you were younger. Thanks so much for sharing smile

9. Kyle Payne profile image61
    Kyle Payneposted 11 years ago

I personally believe in angels, but I have absolutely no empirical evidence to substantiate it. I probably only believe them because that is the way I was raised.

1. profile image0

If you probably only believe them because you were raised to believe them, then you may want to ask yourself would you still believe in angels if you had never heard of them. If you answer no, then you should consider that you may have been unintentionally lied to.

1. Kyle Payne profile image61
        Kyle Payneposted 11 years agoin reply to this

To me, a lie is not a lie if unintentional. A lie is spoken when the intent is to deceive. Intent is never unintentional. Therefore an unintentional lie is contradictory.

1. profile image0

I think that is what I said, but what will you or what have you done to your own children. Because if you don't know for certain that angels exist and you tell them that they do, then you are indeed lying.

Or, when it becomes indoctrination. A lie can be fully accepted as fact if one is indoctrinated to believe it as fact, even when there is absolutely nothing to support it as fact.

2. kathleenkat profile image83
        kathleenkatposted 11 years agoin reply to this

"Angel" is something I would assign to feelings and experiences that felt as though there were another presence with me, when there was not anyone else in the room. I believe in angels. I'm not going to delve into any personal experience here, but, I'll point out to you that I was not "raised" to believe in Angels. I was raised outside of religion, and drew my own conclusions based on my own experiences. Believe it or not, people are more than capable of doing that.

1. profile image0

Feeling are a product of the brain and so is that feeling of not being alone. It has recently been learned that love is an addiction and not a feeling. All the same chemical reactions that happen with an addiction happen with love. That's why young people have such a hard time with love when it goes sour. They still feel the addiction and are going through withdrawal. No angels, just a brain.

This statement has nothing whatsoever to do with the subject matter at hand????Addiction?love gone sour??
            The subject here is who believes in angels.

1. profile image0

Oh, perhaps I didn't make myself clear. Everything that we feel or think is a product of the brain. Having no evidence or angels, but still insisting that they are with us is a product of the brain. Research has shown that magnetic waves can cause this feeling that some is in the room with us. If that feeling can be brought on by science then it's just a product of the brain.

I'm not sure why you seem so hostile to me. I'm just sharing my opinion as you are.

Because you are being down right mean to some of the people who have posted thier true beliefs and experiences and just because you have not experienced angels doesn't mean they don't exist. I have experienced them and not just in my brain but for real as have many others ,so you rambling on about the brain doesn't change those facts and happenings.  You have more than enough shared your opinion ...I get it you don't believe so please move on. Thank you. Good -bye.

1. profile image0

There you go again telling ME to leave because you don't like my opinion. I have not been mean to anyone, you are the one telling me to leave. Some kids are in the playground talking about there favourite colour. They all agree red is the best, but one kid says she likes blue. So someone tells him to leave if he's not going to agree. Who in that scenario is the bully? Just because I don't agree doesn't mean you can tell me to leave. You must stop calling me names please.

I'm sure Rad Man hasn't experienced the Flying Spaghetti Monster either.

Here you go again stating unfounded conjecture as reality.  If you can't prove this to IN FACT be angels, why are you exclaiming it as real?  And the fact that many others are delusional does not make anything real.  Billions of people can believe a lie, but that doesn't, magically, change the lie to the truth.

What facts?  All I see is conjecture.

Kyle, Thank you for sharing your belief in angels ,it's obvious that Rad Man doesn't believe sorry he is playing" bully man" with your beliefs. I have experienced and know that they exist so your parents were not lying.
      kathleenkat: Thank you for sharing your belief in angels and it's true that you don't have to be raised knowing them they simply are. smile.
      Rad Man: Please stop bullying someone elses belief. If you don't believe just move on. There is no reason you should even be on this thread if you only meant to mock and put people down for thier beliefs. so knock it off.

3. A Troubled Man profile image57

Good point, that would show evidence for religious indoctrination in that regard.

4. moneyfairy profile image60

Kyle thanks for sharing your belief in angels!!!

10. profile image0
    Rad Manposted 11 years ago

The common theme in this forum seems to be that some people are gullible. I'm just wondering if it's genetic or the result of indoctrination? I guess this would be a good place to sell you guys something you don't need. I have in my possession a potato with the image of Jesus on it. It's a real potato and the image was not placed on the potato in any man made way. On the other side of the potato is an image of an angel. I'll supply images to any interested party with enough money. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity so move fast.

Please move on and stop mocking others. Don't you have anything better to do then be a bully? Knock it off.

1. profile image0

Why, you have an opinion as do I. The question was who here believes in angels? I have an opinion on that. Do you only want to be around agreeing people? They are certainly easier to manipulate. That is what I was getting at. The more information and opinions one has the better one is to make the correct opinion.

The question is Who believes in angels? not who doesn't believe. I got your message loud and clear that you don't believe. So why stay on this thread and mock others who do?? To me that is just being a bully for no good reason. You've stated your opinion now please move on. Thank you. I want to hear of peoples angel experiences not angry mean dis-believers. That wasn't the purpose for this thread.

1. profile image0

No, I'm am not bullying anyone, you are the one telling me to leave because you don't like what I have to say. YOU are the bully here.

Look  at your replies to Kyle, telling him his parents were liers??? Who are you to tell him that his whole upbringing was a lie??? JUST STOP.

1. profile image0

I most certainly did not call her parents liars. You are now putting words in my mouth. First you call me names then you put words my my mouth. My words were (unintentionally lied to) which is not the same as (your parents are liars).

2. profile image0
        calculus-geometryposted 11 years agoin reply to this

Moneyfairy, don't you have anything better to do than take forum polls on people's beliefs? Not everyone believes as you do.  Some have expressed their views more diplomatically than others.  The mere expression of your personal beliefs isn't going to change anyone's mind here, so if you have that in the back of your mind, I think you should be more realistic about what you hope to accomplish by starting all these threads.

I think arguing with someone whose posts you find offensive only adds unnecessary stress and negativity to life.  And it takes two to argue.

11. Jerami profile image59

Just posting to see if I can  ...    something isn't right on this end OR  ????

I can see this post ...  maybe I'm ok

1. profile image0

I'm having the same issue on a different forum. Can't see past a certain page, but when I reply I can see the posts.

2. Xenonlit profile image59
      Xenonlitposted 11 years ago

I do. I know that there are battles that are not mine to fight because only the angels have the power.

When people start burning people alive because they question Who are the angels? What do they look like? How many of them can dance on the head of a pin?

That's when I fight.

Amen!!! Thanks Xenonlit for sharing.

3. GmaGoldie profile image82
      GmaGoldieposted 11 years ago

I believe in angels but I also believe we have a omnipotent God who must first be recognized. Someone described him as a jealous God but I don't believe that is the right term. I believe he wants us close similar to any parent who deserves respect and attention.

God created us and created angels, our first job is to look for God not for the angels that he created. His creation is around us everywhere.

Thanks for sharing your belief.

4. getitrite profile image70
      getitriteposted 11 years ago

It seems that guardian angels only steps in to save special egotistical, self-centered narcissist, while totally ignoring others who could benefit greatly from their services.  Thus it appears that guardian angels are not guardian angels at all.

http://i897.photobucket.com/albums/ac176/sadia1002/starving_world_children.jpg

1. profile image0

getitrite wrote: It seems that guardian angels only steps in to save special egotistical, self-centered narcissist, while totally ignoring others who could benefit greatly from their services.  Thus it appears that guardian angels are not guardian angels at all.

I think you hit the nail on the head with this one. All these people who say they were saved by angels can't see past themselves.

Yes the terms narcissist, egomaniac, and psychopath comes to mind when people assert that the creator of the universe sends out agents to rescue them, while allowing helpless children, around the world to starve to death!

1. autumn18 profile image56
            autumn18posted 11 years agoin reply to this

Yes, this is one thing I have trouble with. The answer I usually get is that it's just God's plan and we can't understand it. It's funny to me that whatever ends up happening is conveniently just God's plan. Does that mean that like the angels that intervene to save lives there are angels that intervene to take lives? Idk, just a thought.

2. profile image0

It's the Devil that is ruling the world right now.  Remember he has 1,000 years to reign before he is chained up and thrown back into the firey pit.  The overpopulation of the world coupled with the current economy is the result of children starving these days.

Really? That's quite the contradiction to angels saving people while other souls are needed elsewhere. lol

Sarra,

But even in a world ruled by the devil, it seems that angels can still get through the devils forces, and save people, like you, from imminent disaster or death.  Why is it that these same angels find Satan's forces impenetrable when it comes to rescuing the children?  Why do these children have to wait until Satan is chained, and thrown back into the fiery pit before they receive any help, while you and others are sent special agents, who just seem to nullify all the drivel you just stated, to save you from harm or death.

Do you now see how completely egotistical and psychopathic your worldview is?

I would change my views.

1. profile image0

Everyone is entitled to their own opinions and beliefs. There has always been world hunger and always will be wether or not there is a God or not.   What have you done to correct the hunger that the world is suffering from?

Perhaps not. God's sole purpose for humans is worship, praise and obedience to Him and His commands. You would expect that He would at the very least keep us all fed to do his bidding.

Do you not feed your pets?

No one is taking that right away from you, we already understand that. No need to keep repeating it.

3. profile image0

Interesting that you ask what another human has don't to end world hunger, but you don't ask the same of someone who could end world hunger.

4. getitrite profile image70

Why are you trying to evade the uncomfortableness of the analysis that I introduced into your delusion?  You are now trying to divert attention away from the truth, so that you can continue believing in a dogma that is immoral to the core.  Unless you can assuage the cognitive dissonance by eliminating the contradictions, you are promoting nothing but an egotistical, psychopathic worldview.

It's not just hunger, but starvation, and death.  There are also children dying of cancers, people killed in accidents, people murdered...so how do you just dismiss all of this as things that just happen "whether there is a God or not"...while asserting that some people are so special that super beings step in and help them?

5. ITcoach profile image58
      ITcoachposted 11 years ago

It is no doubt that this earth and even the human are the great creatures of Allah. God's miracles can be seen else where, but the most important once I was also a victim of a severe accident but Angelic or miracles of Allah saves me from any ruin but except of me all were badly injured. Thanks for arising such a nice forum post.

Yes, I'm sure you believe you're special and that all other families and friends of victims of severe accidents are so happy to hear that.

6. dreamworld87 profile image61
      dreamworld87posted 11 years ago

I fully believe in angels...as years go on...people stop thinkin that things happen thow god and his angels....and started calling it luck or at the right place at the right time..all good things happen thow angels...weather your car dieds on a rain day and starts up when you least expect it....or you make it thow a accident....its not luck...its god and his angels doin his work....you just have to open your eyes and see it for what it really is...

1. profile image0

What about the people who don't make it through the accident? Wait your going to tell me that's part of God plan. The fact is none of us will make it out alive. Sometimes some of us get lucky and live a good long time then die in our sleep and sometimes something happens that causes pain.

7. dreamworld87 profile image61
      dreamworld87posted 11 years ago

Its all writin in gods plan for us...the ones that dont make it...its there time to go...and the ones that live on...thats what he wants....we have to feel pain...without pain we wont no love or lose...if that one person dies and another persons lives...do you say"wow,why didnt they both live"....no you say"thank god they both werent gone"Theres good and bad every were....stop seenin all the bad,because its easy to see...open your eyes there good and angels out there....there just harder to see if your faith is low....

8. getitrite profile image70

I once fell asleep while driving.  I don't know how long I had been sleeping when I woke up, but it must have been for awhile.  To make matters worse, I was traveling on Interstate 95.  It was the wee hours in the morning, and I was doing around 80 mph.  I don't know why I didn't crash into to someone, or drive off of an overpass.

Maybe I have a very engaged subconscious mind, but I don't know.

Once I was  distracted while driving, and looking for an address, but for no particular reason, I looked up just in time to avoid a potentially fatal accident.  One second more and I would have probably been killed...and/or killed the passengers in the other car.

I think intense intuition may have come into play here, but I don't know.  I just don't know.  These are honest answers.  To say I JUST know what saved me would be dishonest.

Intuition is something spiritual. You can't explain it, really... And that right there should be your answer. smile

1. profile image0

"Intuition is something spiritual" Can you back that up?

Yes, I can. Prove intuition exists. You can't!

It's just like anger or love. Any emotion really. You can't prove that humans really have emotions, and yet people get so angry over the very mention of Jesus, God or the bible?

We can't prove that what we experience is supernatural, or rather spiritual in nature. I can't prove anything beyond what I have personally seen and experienced. So simply chalking it up "intuition" which is unprovable, is just one step away from believing in the spiritual aspect of known reality.

Contradict much?

lol That is a fallacy and another contradiction.

2. profile image0

Are you for real?

It has been proven that love is not an emotion, but an addiction. The same chemical reaction that takes place during withdrawal from a drug is taking place during a break up. This has been proven as fact. Look it up. Do some homework.

Who gets angry of the very mention of Jesus, God or the bible? I don't and I don't know anyone who does. Now if you threaten me with hell, then I get upset or laugh, depend on the day.

And you said you could prove intuition is spiritual. But you didn't.

Prove to me that you exist.

1. profile image0

Why do you keep asking me questions when you said you could prove intuition is spiritual? I'll gladly prove I exist when you prove intuition is spiritual.

You can't prove to me that you exist, anymore than you could prove intuition is anything more than the imagination, which is also impossible to prove. You can't prove thoughts exist, at all, or ever.

The only evidence we have that thoughts exist, is what is left behind from other people. In writing, in art, in war, in love, etc. But the content of these things differ wildly, and we can see from that perspective the message being sent. So in that sense, no I can't prove anything any more than you can, or that the writings of Plato could.

The only thing you can prove is what you are experiencing right now, because you are able to perceive the experiences happing around you, even if just reading this on your computer screen. So what is intuition? How can you prove intuition, when it is something that is related to some sort of extra-sensory perception?

Must be spiritual in nature? I think so, because I don't think the physical explanation alone is adequate.

1. profile image0

Since you agreed nobody can prove anything why can't you finish it off by defining objectively; 'thought', 'intuition', 'spiritual' and the most formidable word "exist".

2. profile image0

Well since you admit you can't prove anything I'll jump in and prove intuition is a function of the brain and not something spiritual.

Anesthesiologists use medication to shut you brain down. If you ever had it happen you'd know you remember nothing and unlike sleep have no sense of the passage of time. Now if you are correct and our minds souls and or spirits and intuition is spiritual then you would still have consciousness, but under anaesthesia you have no consciousness and no intuition therefore consciousness and intuition is a product of the brain. This is also an indication of what will happen upon our death. Nothing because without the brain (when the brain is dead) you cave no consciousness and no memory of your life.

Sorry.

Spiritual implies that there is a supernatural world.  There is no evidence to support a supernatural world.  I prefer to think of intuition as perception via the subconscious.

You can't really prove we have a subconscious. What is it, really? Or even, where in the brain do these functions take place, that generate our perceptions of reality? Where in the brain is "you"?

Secular brain surgeons and psychologists agree that the "ID", the cognitive function of self, is for all intents and purposes the sum of the parts.

But where is this "sum of the parts" represented by? Where is it located? If this is simply a physical universe, with nothing beyond what you see, then there must be a physical manifestation of this thing. It can't simply be explained as the "sum of the parts". That is insufficient, and so we must have souls. We must be spiritual beings.

But I can't prove that, anymore than I could prove that what I experience is real. However, you can't prove it's just the "subconscious" aspect of a mind you can not understand or explain.

Medulla oblongata

It is the posterior most part of the brain. It connects the various parts of the  brain with spinal cord. Medulla controls important subconscious activities such as breathing, digestion, heart beat etc

Meaning what?

After attempting to prove your position as logical, how can you, then, jump to a completely illogical conclusion that we MUST have souls and Must be spiritual beings?  That's completely unscientific, and absurd.

So explain how that defaults to "Goddunnit"

No, the Medulla is the instructions for the natural bodily functions, like the necessary instructions for your operating system to function. That's not "you", that's just a part of the whole. Where is the "you" in your brain?

If the hardware is not functioning properly, the software also suffers. The parts are no longer able to function as a "whole" anymore, and is visible in the adverse reactions it has on people. This is seen quite clearly in cases of lobotomies.

2. profile image0

Oh boy, you need to do your homework. The human brain is very well mapped out. For instance the left brain speaks while the right cannot. Subconscious lies in the right brain. Injuries and strokes to certain parts of the brain have different consequences. The brain can be shut off for surgery and during that time the patient does not have copiousness. Where does it go? It goes nowhere because it's a function of the brian.

That's not what my psychology professor said. They can't locate the "ID" anywhere in the brain. Cognitive function is still a mystery to science.

You can doubt the existence of everything around you, including me, but you can't doubt your own existence. You exist, one way or another, because you think, therefore you are.

"And God said unto Moses, I Am That I Am: and he said, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, I Am hath sent me unto you." - Exodus chapter 3, verse 14.

God thinks, therefore He is.

1. profile image0

Perhaps you haven't seen some of these. Please do some homework
                  http://s2.hubimg.com/u/7258765_f248.jpg

http://s1.hubimg.com/u/7258768_f248.jpg

Right, the brain is all the "parts" of the whole. Where's the representation for that "whole" part? It is the soul, the spirit. You are the "whole" of your parts. You are the cognitive function, because you are a personal being. And because you were made in the image and likeness of God, then this means that God is also a personal being. We are the product of a mind, of an intelligent design.

1. profile image0

Sure, claim no one knows where certain functions of the brain come from and then when I show you that we do know you claim that the individual parts don't make up the whole. There simply is no soul. When the brain is shut down during surgery nothing is remembered because there is no great mystery to the brain. This is absolute proof that when you die you can't take memories with you. You can have you beliefs but don't try to connect them with science and reality. Don't try to force them onto others.

You continually assert a premise, then draw a conclusion that the answers is a soul or a spirit.  Yet you have provided NO EVIDENCE WHATSOEVER that this answer is relevant.  In fact, you have provided NO EVIDENCE WHATSOEVER for the existence of a soul or spirit.  Do you understand the rules of debate?
                      You are saying that you just know things that you can't POSSIBLY know.

That last sentence is just plain ole nonsensical bias from your fraudulent holy book.

NO!  Pure conjecture!  Nothing more!  Why do you think this Intelligent Design nonsense was kicked out of the school system?

3. A Troubled Man profile image57

It isn't an answer at all. Spirituality is merely one explanation of intuition, but fails miserably at finding any evidence to support it. The only evidence available is that the accuracy of intuition increases as one's knowledge and understanding of the world around them increases, hence intuition can be seen as pure guesswork, considering it can be a right decision or a wrong one.

9. Jerry Hulse profile image68
      Jerry Hulseposted 11 years ago

To those in doubt, You need to be with me in a service when a devil decides to manifest and use vulgar language. To others, I have personally had 5 encounter with angels that help steer my life and ministry. Some of them are listed in my famous book "Eighteen Wheels and Jesus" Be Blessed and if I have time and you contact me, I shall be happy to write them out for you. Just send me an email.

lol

2. profile image0

Oh dear, we know have more then one devil? This could get ugly.

3. getitrite profile image70

That's sounds like complete ancient nonsense.

No offense, but this sounds like snake oil.

10. Jerry Hulse profile image68
      Jerry Hulseposted 11 years ago

There is one scruple that I labor to keep and that is never to argue religion or politics but I do labor to spread the good news of a God that made it possible to have a relationship with him to a hurting world.

The Spirit world was the order of God's first creation and it is more real than our world.
      It is no secret of people seeing what they think are ghostly figures and some have even been captured on camera.

To some skeptics I say this, You are entitled to your beliefs however I am sure if you had been where I have and witness what I have, you would be forced to do some serious thinking for a lot of my experiences are recorded in my first book and there are people still alive today to verify the stories.

Being in a church where the Hatfield and McCoy"s came from was a hair raising experience that caused me to be brave in working with gangs and street people.
      You see, I had driven from New York straight through to Tennessee and rode with some friends to preach in this area and I did not know anyone in the church.
      The men in the area told a lady if she came in to my service they would whip me and burn the church down. well, God decided otherwise and the found themselves waking up later and me scared to death as the power of a Holy Powerful god descended upon the service. I have not had an ounce of freight since.

My first Angel encounter would take a long space to write but I shall later for it was in my younger years after suffering from a partial nervous breakdown which lasted seven years. I think I have a hub on here about my younger life style of gangs and danger. This encounter opened my eyes and soon I had another one up close with the person which was a black man and at this time I was very prejudice; but he came to me as a normal person.

If you are interested and I find time, I shall be glad to relate some of these experiences but what about a phone I have that charged itself for over a month and was seen from west coast to east coast by more than 50 witnesses? How would you feel if this happened to you? Would you think the CIA or somebody was watching you I tell you some of you are going to be shook up with what is about to hit this generation.

Almighty God is going to bring some correction and I mean soon and for others who are posting things about god and the Bible all I can say again is you can make your point now and feel good about your human reason and I shall liken you to that of a man climbing on a high building and jumping off.
      While you are on the building you have your free will but when you jump off there is going to be an Angry God appear to you accusing you of dying under the law and demanding payment for the death of his son. I might also state that some of you are getting up in age and are like a spider sitting on a web with hell underneath.

Again, I am only a mail man and respect your beliefs but all I can say is that that belief had better be worth dying for cause one day or night you will and when you do you had better know what is real and what isn't cause if you die without Christ the very demons you say does not exist will come claiming your precious soul and then it will be too late.

To all I say as long as there is life there is hope because with God there is also mercy.

Unfortunately, it is the spreading of your God that has made a hurting world. Best to stop, immediately so we can fix the world. Thanks for understanding.

1. Jerry Hulse profile image68
          Jerry Hulseposted 11 years agoin reply to this

I am praying for you but you know something that amazes me, even the devils  believe and tremble at the mention of his holy name but to you sir, I suggest you do some research on the mighty revivals and the change they made on the culture around them starting with Azuza Street in Los Angeles in 1906. Be Blessed

Yes, believers will always try to do the very least they can, praying usually fits that bill to a tee.

lol lol

So who are these devils that you refer to?

11. moneyfairy profile image60

I would love to thank all of you that can actually read and comprehend what this thread was supposed to be about. I thank all of you who shared your angel experiences. That is all I was looking for. The question was Who believes in Angels? not who doesn't believe.

Mother Theresa had this wonderful saying on her wall in Calcutta.
      "People are often unreasonable, illogical and self centered;forgive them anyway. If you are kind people will accuse you of selfish,ulterior motives;Be kind anyway.....If you find serenity and happiness they may be jealous;Be happy anyway.  The good you do today, people will often forget tomorrow;Do good anyway. Give the world the best you have and it may never be enough;Give the world the best you've got anyway. You see in the final analysis, it's between you and God; It was never between you and them anyway."

1. profile image0

Right on girl!

Thank you Sarra!!!

1. profile image0

I got your back.  I still can't believe this is going on and on and on.  If responders would just stop fueling the fire.  Geez Wiz.

Sarra, There will always be those flies in the ointment of human kindness. That's just life... smile
              And below I can see they are still babbling on and on about things that have nothing whatsoever to do with the thread or it's real purpose but I'm having no part of it. Let them look like the ignoramouses that they are. Life is just too short. All those scientists,theorists  asking for proof, I hate to burst their bubble but not all things can be explained by science,and they never will. But they are too thick to get it and plus they enjoy ranting and arguing and theorizing and there is nothing we can do to stop it. So I'm done unless anyone else has an angel experience to share. Otherwise I'm outta here. Short of giving them labodomies they just are who they are, they have no comprehension whatsoever of experienceing the divine angelic realm. Just think of what a sad existence they must have that they find the need to  belittle and put down anything they can't physically or scientifically explain. Not everything is in a neat little box that can be put under a microscope, so no matter what I or anyone else says they'll keep arguing debating and theorizing every little thing till the day they die. They must find it enjoyable otherwise why continue?

Yet, we aren't the ones making up childish fantasies about invisible super beings pretending to save our lives.

If it involves our universe, there is no reason science will not eventually explain it. To state otherwise is just sheer nonsense.

But, we do get it, that's the point.

If you could actually show such a realm existed, you might have some credibility, but such a realm has never been shown to exist and is merely another ridiculous religious belief, just a lot more childish.

Really? So, making up fantasies and pretending invisible super beings exist that save our lives when we're in trouble is a happy existence? lol

Really you do get it??? If you really did get it you wouldn't be questioning the authenticity of the experiences people have had and you wouldn't keep ranting on a subject you know nothing about.
                  But I'm sure you'll continue to go on and on endlessely saying things that are truly ignorant.
                  But then again in your world ignorance is bliss and only science or videos or whatever can explain things for you is real for you. Like I said you don't get it and there is no point in me trying to explain things to you because you simply don't understand. I wish you all the best. I'm  off this thread!!! Have fun ranting....enjoy!!!

Of course, they must be questioned. Those who make claims of invisible super beings hovering around their heads most certainly have no credibility whatsoever in making their claims considering nothing they claim has ever been shown to exist. And, they would be lying if they did state they knew.

So, this thread is more about who is being honest and who is not. smile

You can't deminish anyones experience just because you have never had one.  That's life things happen that simply can't be explained in the manner in which you need an expalnation but don't for a second presume to think that what I experienced was not real. It is my truth and I don't need to pick it apart with a fine tooth comb.  I know what happened to me as do others that have shared their stories . So you can believe it or not I really don't care. But I am not a liar , this is my truth and nothing you can say will delete or deminish the experience I had. Again this thread was about people who had angel expereinces to share not the opposite.

12. Mark Ewbie profile image82
      Mark Ewbieposted 11 years ago

I used to believe in them until they cancelled the Angel and Rhino show....

http://s3.hubimg.com/u/7258042_f248.jpg

13. getitrite profile image70

Mother Teresa was not a friend of the poor. She was a friend of poverty. She said that suffering was a gift from God. She spent her life opposing the only known cure for poverty, which is the empowerment of women and the emancipation of them from a livestock version of compulsory reproduction.”
      ― Christopher Hitchens

14. firstclassfoodinc profile image59
      firstclassfoodincposted 11 years ago

I don't remember any angelic experience but really i had some terrific experience with the devils or some other thing. I can't explain it what it is but still i can't forget that instant! It was Dreadful.

15. Valerie F profile image60
      Valerie Fposted 11 years ago

Simplistic, wrong, and ignorant of all the factors that really did contribute to the Holocaust. Nowhere in the Bible (which refers to the Jews as God's chosen people and has an entire section of books giving a Jew credit for saving all humanity) is there any justification for the Holocaust. Hitler was also no Christian, but a religious opportunist who formed his racist agenda from a twisted misinterpretation of "survival of the fittest." You may be interested to know that the one mass murderer of the 20th century who exceeded Hitler in the scope of his atrocities was an atheist.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
    Necessary
    HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
    LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
    Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
    AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
    HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
    HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
    Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
    CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
    Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
    Features
    Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
    Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
    Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
    Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
    Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
    VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
    PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
    Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
    MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
    Marketing
    Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
    Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
    Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
    Statistics
    Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
    ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
    Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
    ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)