curios question : what happens to great souls who dont accept christ?

Jump to Last Post 1-41 of 41 discussions (338 posts)
  1. pisean282311 profile image63
    pisean282311posted 13 years ago

is ticket to heaven based only on acceptance of christ ?..if yes there have been great souls and servers of humanity who didn't accept christ but their life motivated , inspired and uplifted millions..now what happens to such great souls?..would they not go to heaven for great services they have done to human race?

1. alternate poet profile image68
      alternate poetposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Tricky question this, Gandhi did not follow christ, bush apparently does . . . . . that heaven they imagine is gonna be a shitty place to be I guess.

pisean282311posted 13 years agoin reply to this

well bush would be fun and entertaining with his bushism...

1. Jim Hunter profile image60
          Jim Hunterposted 13 years agoin reply to this

I'd rather take Bush to a party than Ghandi.

Ghandi would just bring it down.

1. profile image48
            AsIfItMattersposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Dude, Its "Gandhi", you can't even spell the name correctly! Anyways, Gandhi would not be interested to take an insane like you to anywhere. Peace out and be respectful to people who truly showed the power of peace.

2. Brie Hoffman profile image60
        Brie Hoffmanposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Bush is not a Christian, no Christian would be a bonesman or attend the Bohemian Grove...he was a liar.

2. profile image49
      paarsurreyposted 13 years agoin reply to this

1.Jesus or for that matter, no Messenger Prophet of the Creator-God Allah YHWH everdistributed any tickets of heaven. They stressed for Truthful and useful beliefs and doing good deeds which the Creator-God Allah YHWH wants should be inculcated in the human beings.
      2.Jesus has no authority to send anyone to heaven or hell; it rests with the Creator-God Allah YHWH; Jesus is only a humble servant of the Creator-God Allah YHWH.
      3. We cannot judge anybody good or bad;the Creator-God Allah YHWH is to judge everybody.

He is the most Merciful and most Forgiving.

Thanks

1. earnestshub profile image79
        earnestshubposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Yep! I noticed all the mercy and forgiveness in your hate filled neurotic tome. lol lol lol

3. profile image0
      Onusonusposted 13 years agoin reply to this

There is a place prepared by God for those who did not receive a testimony of Jesus Christ while in the flesh, but after they have passed away when the truth was revealed to them, they received it. They are honorable men and women who were blinded by the ways of the world and receive his glory but not his fulness, therefore they receive a lesser glory.

What a heap of condescending drivel !!   You can speak for your god and decide the detail of the arrangements in a mythical place - I would keep taking the pills if I were you !

1. Cagsil profile image70
          Cagsilposted 13 years agoin reply to this

lol lol lol lol lol

2. profile image0

Yes very condescending, perhaps you believe that after a lifetime of unbelief you would deserve a crown of rightousness, and a seat at the right hand of God.

Also I hate pills.

You guys always think you are going to get the crown and the good seat !   Why are you so afraid of death that you have to manufacture this drivel, is your life so bad that you can't see that this is it, this is the good bit, the rest is just nothing like it is for every other living thing, death is how you get to be alive !

1. profile image0

This life is a small moment compared to the existence of our immortal souls. I love my life, I am blessed every day by our creator, who keeps and perserves us from one moment to the next by lending us breath. And you should give thanks to him because you are indebted to him, and will be forever, and even if you were to dedicate your whole soul to he who allows you to move and do according to your own will, still you would be an unprophitable servent. Yet all he asks is that you keep his commandments, and you will be blessed forever.

You are only blessed by the fact that you have a job and a society around you that allows you to live your life in relative comfort.  What makes you think that something as insignificant as you gets any special eternity over any other animal.  Get over yourself, you are a hairless monkey that is only different to the other monkeys in that it became aware of itself.  If that awareness is too much for you to contemplate then go and anguish about it in a dark corner and stop trying to spread your fear and angst to everyone else.

1. profile image0

you are wrong, I am blessed because God has offered us all immortality, even you, if you would just keep his commandments. wink
                  Are you now poking fun at my male pattern baldness? Just so you know, I'm perfectly comfortable with the fact that the troops have retreated to the rear a little. There are still a few stragglers holding the front line. The other day i was thinking of cutting my losses and bicking it, but then it would look like I was copying another guy at work so I nixed the idea. Still no reason to call somone a shaved monkey. Monkeys have realy ugly faces. not to eachother, I suppose, but to me they look pretty uggo and that's no reason to condemn animals to Hell either just because they look awful.
                  You seem to be somewhat upset at an entity which you claim does not exist. That's pretty funny.

There is nothing funny about feeding such a dangerous ideology to the weak and simple, or indoctrinating kids in your fantasies.  These stone-age ideas have caused untold suffering and misery down the ages and it is time ideologies that deliberately try to keep people misinformed and so keep them stupid - were consigned to history as a temporary aberration so societies can get on with real living for real reasons.

2. profile image48

Well, if you hate taking pills, then stop taking those pills and imagining things that ain't there. Hallucination is not always desirable.

3. profile image48

Alternate Poet: I would almost certainly second that!, LOL

2. profile image49

Jesus' flesh ,bones and all are buried in a tomb at Mohallah Khanyar, Srinagar,Kashmir, India.

He migrated to India after when he escaped a cursed deatho on the Cross.

His mother Mary who accompanied him in his soujorn to India is said to be buried in Murree, a hilly resort named after her, situated near Islamabad, capital of Pakistan.

The Tomb of Jeusus and grave of his mother Mary could be visited; by those who want to.

Just for your information and research

Thanks

1. profile image0

That had absolutely nothing to do with what I stated. Also because mohommed denyed the divine mission of Jesus it makes him an anti-Christ. Mohommed lied about Jesus.

2. alternate poet profile image68

This is interesting.  I met some christian Indians from the very south of India who all claimed the surname Thomas after that apostle who went there.

1. profile image49

It is a part of Indian history that Jesus and Thomas visited a King in Taxila and met him. Later Thomas went to Kerala as there were some Jewish tribes residing there; he preached Gospel of Thomas to them and many of them became believers in Jesus. Jesus himself remained in the Northern side of India and Pakistan as most of the Jewish tribes called the Lost Tribes of Israel were settled there and Jesus was sent by the Creator-God Allah YHWH to the Jews; only two of the tribes were in Judea rest were scattered in this area.

You were there and witnessed it all no doubt! lol

2. Brie Hoffman profile image60

Thomas did go to India and converted many to Christ.  Jesus DID NOT, he is seated at the right hand of the Father after ascending into heaven.

1. skyfire profile image80
              skyfireposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Rîght hand side? who verified that?

3. profile image48

Thanks but please don't reveal all the secrets!. That area is already "a point of conflict" and surely this secret when revealed will add fuel to fire. So please keep all your secret knowledge confined.

4. goldenpath profile image68
      goldenpathposted 13 years agoin reply to this

We shall all be judged according to our works in this life in conjunction with our knowledge of that which is right whether gained in this life or in the next among the spirits as we await resurrection.

5. weholdthesetruths profile image60
      weholdthesetruthsposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Among humans, all are sinners, and none will be saved by any other means than through faith and action upon belief. 

This means that nobody, even those you may consider to be 'great souls" are "great" in the eyes of Heaven.   

None of us have earned it, none of us can earn it.   It is a gift, but it must be accepted.

roll

This is meaningless drivel - I don't expect even you - as the writer - understands what you are actually saying.

1. weholdthesetruths profile image60
          weholdthesetruthsposted 13 years agoin reply to this

I don't expect you to understand it.   You don't want to, anyway, so what is your point?

1. profile image48

Watch a movie titled "The Tibetan Book of the Dead" based on the book that you might be knowing. It was a good book with alternate possibilities. May be you don't have to be judged at all! Being judged may not be a pleasant thing.

3. Brie Hoffman profile image60

Thank God weholdthesetruths is here to tell the truth.  There are few here who know what they are talking about concerning these things.

How you know that this is the truth ?

6. profile image0
      kimberlyslyricsposted 13 years agoin reply to this

thanks aqua!

7. schoolgirlforreal profile image79
      schoolgirlforrealposted 13 years agoin reply to this

It's very possible they had a spiritual awakening on thier death bed. But if not, this proves the importance to : Seek the truth

Seek and you shall find
      Knock and it shall be opened to you

I believe "good" people WILL find the right way ...it's a choice

1. ryancarter profile image59
        ryancarterposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Yeah, you can't work for salvation.  These people you're thinking of might have accepted Christ on their death bed... if not, they're burning in hell...

Your hell is your belief that others will burn in hell.

Who the hell are you to decide that? lol

1. profile image0
            klarawieckposted 13 years agoin reply to this

What the HELL is going on here Earnest?!

8. lionswhelp profile image67
      lionswhelpposted 13 years agoin reply to this

It's really a matter of time. There are many rich and famous men and wmen that never accepted Christ. Well, not as yet they have not. There is stil time for many to accept Christ. the ApostlePaul wrote in 1 Cornthians1:1-25> thatnot many of the smart guys and gals have been called at this time. So IQ has nothing on the not so smart people whom God does call in verses 26-31.

Don't give up though, all is not lost! God still loves smart people but many of these very smrt people are responsible for the state of our planet at this time. The Money people and those that lust for power have done more to bring about our planets down fall but they will all get their chance. Thse that will survive into the Millenium when Christ  eturns will have time to undertand then for 1,000 years. As for those that will still be dead and not called yet by Christ will get their chance at the White Throne Judgement, Revelation 20:11-13. The good news is that Satan will not be there to annoy them any more with his wild ideas of survival  of the smartest and fittest. All will be given time to see for themselves how they messed up and most will be happy to accept God's Ways. They too will realize that everything they thought they knew was only vanity, Ecclesiates. 1:2; 3:1-22; 12:13-14

9. dante kelly profile image55
      dante kellyposted 13 years agoin reply to this

religion I believe is good intentioned but controlingl,all the different schisms.leads one to question who's right.In doing so it detracts from the purely divine nature rooted in its spiritual princeples.Why would a loving GOD sentance someone like Gandhi to the pits of hell?Is that the God we serve I believe not, do I have tobelieve as the Christian or Muslim inorder to enter into heaven?Well I think not and believe mewhen Christ said the only way to my Father is through me,he ment for us to have faith and love and give as he did.Through his ways, living in his ways is how we inherit the KINGDOM of GOD!!!!!!

1. Elpaso profile image60
        Elpasoposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Right on Baby Boy! Nobody said it better than that. (except the bible itself of course-BY YOUR OWN BELIEF, SHALL YOU BE SAVED-Amen)

2. SomewayOuttaHere profile image60
    SomewayOuttaHereposted 13 years ago

...already have my ticket and I am living there already....surrounded by it...satan's here too btw...can't seem to 'blow him off'.....he keeps stickin' his friggin' head into my life from time to time.....soon I'm gonna 'blow 'em up'.....

3. kess profile image60
    kessposted 13 years ago

Accepting Christ as preached by christianity is a false concept thus is prone to many irreconcilable errors.

This one being a major one.

Christianity follows Jesus the man 2000 -+ years ago.

Which they rightfully called him Christ.

But the man whom they called Jesus taught his deciples to follow the Spirit Christ.

Any who follows this Spirit called Truth will then become Christ as He himself is.

Anyone who follows Spirit of Christ can be considered by their peers as Great men, though many of them are not...

while many religious men who are considered great among men are not necessarilly of Christ, for one cannot serve two masters.

He will hate one and love the other.

Those who are of Christ will have the testimony of the Christ as revealed by the Spirit of Truth.

Thus we see that the christian way of the confession of their faith in Jesus is nothing more than they building a kingdom other than God's Kingdom, and they use the name of the man who walked in the fullness of the Spirit Christ to do their work.

We will see though that even their works are not in vain except to themselves.

For their evil works will be turned into the works of God.
    and woe unto those who understand it not.

4. ediggity profile image59
    ediggityposted 13 years ago

EVERYONE will stand before GOD and be judged.  Their works mean nothing if not done in the name of the lord Jesus.

Total unadulterated horse poo! lol lol lol

1. ediggity profile image59
        ediggityposted 13 years agoin reply to this

What a mature response.  At least it wasn't dog poo. LOL.

2. Cagsil profile image70

So, someone who kills in the name of Jesus is accepted. Nice to know. roll

Like I said, they will stand before GOD to be judged, just like you .

No sane person is going to stand before your psychotic mythical hate-fairy! lol

I guess only time will tell earnest, and times a tickin bud, until the clock stops.

Time has naught to do with it.
              The bible and quoran religionists build their lives on their books apparently without reading or understanding either tome!
              It's all about hate and fear.

Religionists are the original life cowards. While others are living a good life, you spend yours propagating psychotic bull*hit

lol lol lol

I live a great life.

2. Cagsil profile image70

You keep thinking that. You'll go to your grave thinking that and never know the difference. Nothing new.

tick tock

Yeah so. And your point is to make me afraid? Nice try. I don't fear death.

You're always so defensive.  My point is not to make you afraid.  I can't help if that is your interpretation.  LOL, make you afraid!  Booga Booga. LOL

Well, as a Christian, you're a god-fearing individual. So, you're in essence trying to put the fear of god into me by saying "tick tock", because you're under the assumption that a god is waiting to judge me.

It's not interpretation. There is no god, therefore no need to fear death. Death is simply the end of my life. I am okay with that.

LOL, do you even read what you write before posting?  You've uncovered the great mystery Cagsil.  Congrats!  I am trying to strike fear into you, to trick you into following Jesus Christ.  Be afraid.  What sense would that make?  For you to simply follow the lord out of fear?

What is the thing that made you push God away? (this doesn't require an actual typed answer)  That is why you lost GOD.  Only you know what it is and that is between you and God,  Same goes for earnest.  Two people who decided on a different path.

3. skyfire profile image80

How do u know that ? tried before ?

Faith.

3. Beelzedad profile image59
      Beelzedadposted 13 years agoin reply to this

I wonder if Christians will be shouting this as they stand before Allah to be judged? Or Zeus? Or Thor? Or... [insert favorite deity du jour]?

I like the cut of Zeus. No little whimp that Zeus .... he'll just straight up rips em a new arm hole! smile

i wonder what happened to people before christ..0.2 million years of existence..i guess hell would be crowded people and not so bad place to be in smile

smile A good question. smile

You mean to tell me in all your intensive Bible study for two whole years, you don't know the answer to that question?  You must treat your studies like you do your writing...

2. ediggity profile image59

One day you will find out, when you're waiting your turn after you die.

1. Beelzedad profile image59

Most likely not, because I'll be dead.

However, if what you say is true and you and I are standing in front of a long line of gods, don't you think you'll be the one who needs to explain why you fervently chose one god over another? smile

1. aguasilver profile image70
            aguasilverposted 13 years agoin reply to this

No!

I said "think" not "believe." smile

Oh dear, so I need to be explicit...

NO!

I do not think or believe that I have chosen the wrong god, nor do I believe any other god will be there to choose from, it's not a pick and mix shop, it's the judgement seat of Christ, with those who are before it receiving their just decision.

Yes, I do understand that your beliefs are no different than any other religious denomination or sect in that you fervently believe your god is the one true god nor do you believe there will be a plethora of gods awaiting judgment on your soul. That is the same belief held by those other denominations, too.

That is not explicitly thinking, that is explicitly believing. smile

No that is having examined the available religions and realised that Christ is the ONLY man who has ever stated:

John 14:6 (Amplified Bible)

I am the Way and the Truth and the Life; no one comes to the Father except by (through) Me.

Now you are free to place your trust in nothingness or pantheism and that is your right, but please do not waste your time in trying to weaken my faith with your disbelief.

2. skyfire profile image80

Assumption,lies and lack of proof goes on.

it would go on for another 1000 years or so...

2. aguasilver profile image70

Says you.

I hope you are correct.

1 Timothy 4:9-11 (King James Version)

This is a faithful saying and worthy of all acceptation.

For therefore we both labour and suffer reproach, because we trust in the living God, who is the Saviour of all men, specially of those that believe.

These things command and teach.

2. ediggity profile image59

No, not at all.  I'll need to explain my works and sins.  You'll need to explain why you had no faith, but may just hear, "I did not know you."

I can easily explain why I have no faith. It's called religion, and there are many of them spouting the same faith based worship and obedience. I can explain that no one god out of many have ever shown themselves to be that one god. I can explain that many different gods have provided many different messages, all in contradiction to one another. I can explain that those choices have led to people slaughtering each other in the name of that god.

Not making a choice between the many gods claimed to exist is much easier to explain than the choosing of one god over another.

How will you do that when you stand before them all?  smile

I won't need to.

Yes, you would, especially since you have already claimed that I would. smile

tick-tock.

4. profile image48

Ah yeah, is that right ? Good luck to you then, well not really!

5. profile image0
    AMBASSADOR BUTLERposted 13 years ago

Great souls who do not accept Christ and is LOVE PEACE FREE are in the presence of the LORD forever because they lived out their lives in the foundation principles of life for the people on the earth and not just talked about it. LOVE PEACE FREE. JUST BE IT. THANK YOU very much for this question. Go in peace.

Shouldn't this babble be in the speaking in tongues twaddle thread ?

1. profile image0
        AMBASSADOR BUTLERposted 13 years agoin reply to this

I just gave you a straight and simple answer to what happens to great souls who do not accept Christ. Christ is LOVE PEACE FREE and this is the principle for life on earth for humanity. Plain and simple for the everyday people of the world. Thank you. Go in peace.

2. earnestshub profile image79

You still here flogging the same dead horse? lol

1. profile image0

This dead horse is risen from the dead and will now live on forever in your mind and the rest of mankind to know what to do with it because it will live throughout all eternity. Go in peace and not confusion.

1. getitrite profile image70
          getitriteposted 13 years agoin reply to this

http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f141/ah-bee/emoticons/smiley_aasg.gif

1. profile image0

Mankind has an idenity crises on hand. He does not know who he is? He is LOVE PEACE FREE and do not know this. Ir will take some time for man to know who he really is on the planet earth. Go in peace.

It seems like you have an identity crisis going on. I know who I am, where I came from and where I am going. Apparently, you're message is skewed because you continue to bring a god into the picture. If you just talked about what you're saying as a simple message of philosophy, then you'd probably get more people to understand it.

But, if you continue with this pathetic thing of a god, then you are going to continually be labeled nuts.

1. profile image0

It is not about me. I am just sharing with mankind of who he is and they can decide for themselves who they are to get the maximum benefits of living on this earth. What works for me will work for everyone because we are all human beings. Thank you.

The whole world is reading your little pile on hubpages?
          What an ego!
          I will have forgotten all you said in the next 5 minutes, and the world isn't listening in on your little forum post. smile

6. profile image0
    ralwusposted 13 years ago

i think they come back as walruses

7. iantoPF profile image79
    iantoPFposted 13 years ago

I'd like to get back to the Original Post because it is one of those hard questions that most Christians prefer to hide from. here's two examples;
    Mahatma Ghandi:
    Studied law in London as a young man. While there he investigated Christianity and rejected it. He explained in later years that he could not accept the doctrine that salvation comes from outside of yourself. The notion that another could take on his Karma and the Karma of the world did not appeal to his concept of the Divine nature. So, according to Christians, with all the good he accomplished and though he worshipped and adored God in his own fashion, Gandhi is going to hell because he rejected Jesus as a saviour.
    Mother Theresa:
    A devout worshipper pf Christ. When a reporter asked why this frail old woman would go into the worst parts of Calcutta, raise lepers from out of their filth then clean them and make them comfortable, easing their passage into death. Her reply was 'I serve Lord Jesus Christ in all his beautiful disguises." Yet because she honored the Pope as the vicar of Christ and asked Saints to intercede, then the Protestant and Evangelicals will consign her also to Hell.
    I really want to know how Christians, claiming to worship a righteous God can place these people in the same after-life category as Hitler, Stalin, Ted Bundy and all the other truly evil inhabitants of the world.

John 3:16-19 says it all.

If you meet that criterion, you are saved.

In my opinion both the examples you quoted met that criterion.

Gandhi never rejected Christ, he rejected Churchianity.

Mother T was a Catholic, so what?

God knows who are His and who are not.

So - nobody needs to follow any of the various conflicting nonsense lines.  We just need to be 'good'.  So why the constant banging on about religion ?

Did you read John 3:16-19?

John 3:16-19 (Amplified Bible)

For God so greatly loved and dearly prized the world that He [even] gave up His only begotten (unique) Son, so that whoever believes in (trusts in, clings to, relies on) Him shall not perish (come to destruction, be lost) but have eternal (everlasting) life.

For God did not send the Son into the world in order to judge (to reject, to condemn, to pass sentence on) the world, but that the world might find salvation and be made safe and sound through Him.

He who believes in Him [who clings to, trusts in, relies on Him] is not judged [he who trusts in Him never comes up for judgment; for him there is no rejection, no condemnation--he incurs no damnation]; but he who does not believe (cleave to, rely on, trust in Him) is judged already [he has already been convicted and has already received his sentence] because he has not believed in and trusted in the name of the only begotten Son of God. [He is condemned for refusing to let his trust rest in Christ's name.]

The [basis of the] judgment (indictment, the test by which men are judged, the ground for the sentence) lies in this: the Light has come into the world, and people have loved the darkness rather than and more than the Light, for their works (deeds) were evil.

Just be 'good'.... hmmmm.

Yes - just be good.  Of course our definitions of good will vary, I see nothing good in blindly following a book based in ancient scraps of text and put together and translated by people whose aim is to control you. I guess that, along with evolution, you don't believe in history either ?  War upon war fought by relgious 'good' people?  Colonisation, murder, rape and slavery of whole culture with the cross of jesus carried up the beach first to give 'legality' to the slaughter ?  The blatantly religious aspects of the christian backed war on Islam that is getting more and more of your young men killed in Iraq and Afghanistan ?

Stop quoting babble and look at reality for a definition of good.

Actually all I was doing was answering your question about Gandhi and Mother T, you added the rest of the rant.

It does not matter what your or my definition is, as God decides finally who has accepted and who has rejected.

I agree with you that many times in history unethical men have used the cross of Christianity to start wars, but obviously they had never read the words of Christ, or had decided to ignore them, for Christ NEVER told anybody to kill for Him, so, by default, anybody who kills for Christ is not obeying Him, ergo they are not Christians, no matter what they call themselves.

You have it backwards - this is what christianity is all about.

Your god is only in your imagination - real actions by real people are what make the world go around.

Then we will agree to differ and find out who's correct at a later point in time.

This would be ok - except those who come after will suffer from the suppression of common sense and meaningful progress of society in line with its science - by the nonsense spread by religion.

2. profile image0

Real actions by real people are what make the world go round and that is called LOVE PEACE FREE. Thank you very much. Go in peace.

2. profile image0

aguasilver Amen. You nailed it on the head. It is great that you and I are on the same team serving CHRIST and shinning the light out on a darken world. Keep on keeping on. Go in peace. Thank you.

8. earnestshub profile image79
    earnestshubposted 13 years ago

Or we could follow jebus and the bible! smile

The Christian yoke is easy  Matt 11:28,29,30
    The Christian yoke is not easy John 16:33 2 Tim 3:12 Heb 12:6,8

Longevity is enjoyed by the wicked Job 21:7,8 Ps 17:14 Eccl 8:12 Is 65:20
    Longevity is denied to the wicked  Eccl 8:13 Ps 55:23 Prov 10:27 Job 36:14 Eccl 7:17

Poverty is a blessing  Luke 6:20,24 Jams 2:5
    Riches are blessing Prov 10:15 Job 22:23,24 Job 42:12
    Neither poverty nor riches is a blessing Prov 30:8,9

The fruit of God's spirit is love and gentleness  Gal 5:22
    The fruit of God's spirit is vengeance and fury Judg 15:14 1 Sam 18:10,11

Wisdom a source of enjoyment  Prov 3:13,17
    Wisdom a source of vexation, grief and sorrow Eccl 1:17,18

The problem with bull*hit and lies is you have to be consistent! lol

Oh how you love ignoring context and spotting the gnat in folks eyes, whilst missing the camel in your own.

John 16:33 (Amplified Bible)
      I have told you these things, so that in Me you may have [perfect] peace and confidence. In the world you have tribulation and trials and distress and frustration; but be of good cheer [take courage; be confident, certain, undaunted]! For I have overcome the world. [I have deprived it of power to harm you and have conquered it for you.]

You forgot to mention that this refers to the grief that the world (you included) will place on believers, not Christ, but YOU try to make the 'yoke' heavier... you also forgot that He stated: I have overcome the world. [I have deprived it of power to harm you and have conquered it for you.]

Try to stay contextual in your attacks!

Yes the problems with the thousands of lies and verses of hate in the bible is ...... context!

It's all me!
        I didn't write the crap, I just read it. smile
        lol lol lol

No Earnest, you just look to find anything to discredit it, a very different thing from just reading, if you were just reading, you may learn something.

Tell me, which religious outfit were you a member of before you lost faith... they obviously did not teach bible study!

2 years full time bible study, and it was a mainstream religion. smile

I am simply pointing out that what you believe is a bunch of psychotic nonsense! smile

1. Jerami profile image58
              Jeramiposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Was it hare krishna  ???  ,, Just joking.

It would help us understand your theology if you could share..

You're a dipstick! .... just jokin. smile

Just because you were joking ...  doesn't prove that you weren't right.

That's true! smile

2. aguasilver profile image70

Care to name them? - I'd be interested to know who you were with!

I am simply pointing out that though you are entitled to hold your opinion, so are believers entitled to hold theirs.

In our own ways we are trying to instruct folk.

3. nlowman profile image60
              nlowmanposted 13 years agoin reply to this

I find myself in your position very often, earnest. I usually just keep my mouth shut because it's very difficult to show a believer any truth, despite what it actually says in their sacred book.

I'm all for believing whatever you want, but accept the fact that the are more contradictions and people taking verses out of context to further their own agendas than one can count.

9. Yvonnek profile image59
    Yvonnekposted 13 years ago

I believe that heaven exsist whether you believe or not

I believe it doesn't. smile

1. Woman Of Courage profile image60
        Woman Of Courageposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Hi earnest, What type of religion were you involved in before you turned away?

10. jay_kumar_07 profile image60
    jay_kumar_07posted 13 years ago

SOULS are judged by GOOD and BAD will.
    Not judged by religion wise and personwise.One person asked JESUS that  WHO ARE THEY CAN REACH GOD .JESUS told that NOBODY with out gods gift.

How to find out good & bad will.Pl read the souls cry

Master we done lot of miracle in the name of you - JESUS said I dont know about you.
    I was in jail but you are not vist -JESUS
    I dont know master -when --THE SOUL.
    and so on........
    Our good & bad will get no credit in gods point of view.

WE HAVE TO WALK  VERY CAREFULLY IN OUR PRICELESS LIFE.

interesting...

11. ryancarter profile image59
    ryancarterposted 13 years ago

Man, this thread is depressing.
    *Then why read it?*
    I guess it's like a gory train wreck, you know the rest.

Jesus Saves. Those who don't see that are hardened. Those that blame the Bible for being inconsistent are probably feeling slighted like a kid that dropped their ice cream. Cry all you want, YOU'RE the one who dropped it.

What's awesome is that all these people on these forums that are nay saying God's word are really just fulfilling prophecy. Keep up the good work, fellas.

It's interesting that the latter reference to childish immaturity reflects upon the very same logic and reasoning used in the former. smile

Jesus saves what?
      Beer cartons?
      Your dead son of a no-show sky fairy story is a bit thin.
      Wanna fatten it up with scripture?

Tell ya what. You tell me your bible scripture and I'll counter with mine. On your mark! lol

now this is tricky too..jesus saves from whom?...jesus himself is said to be god..so does jesus save people from his own anger?..if yes shouldn't jesus work on his anger so that people automatically get saved..since jesus loves all...now if jesus saves from satan then why did he create satan at first place and why should people pay price of his own mistake?...it is for him to ctrl-alt-delete satan ..if he can't delete satan does that mean satan is more powerful?..well it is getting confusing...

2. jay_kumar_07 profile image60
        jay_kumar_07posted 13 years agoin reply to this

We are all uique creation of GOD.One of hevenly person [i.e DEVIL] Who knows well about the creation.He tempt the creation , vibrate the blood of the creation and seperated from GOD.The creation came to know the NUDE,LUST,PASSION ,sleep, hunger etc..The devil control the creation.

[ In QURAN --Alcohol , Tobaco prohibited -these are blood vibraters]

GOD loves the creation .So gave guidence through messengers.GOD loves the creation and regenerate fully . GOD shattered the holy blood on GLOBE through JESUS and regenerate the creation fully. DEVIL failed .But
        got permission from god to tempt people .

Previously no judgement . After JESUS we got fully freedom to GOD and we can destory the DEVILS temptation by the way of using ourselfs.
        After JESUS the connectig line  to GOD is clear.
        How to use ourself . This is BIG question .
        IF WE SEARCH WE CAN FIND
        IF WE ASK WE CAN GET
        IF WE KNOCK THE DOOR WILL OPEN
        Dont be a man who has good mobil and dosnt know how to operate and use.
        We are all having good body& soul.

devil got permission from god to tempt people?..so in this game between devil and god , why should humans suffer?

1. jay_kumar_07 profile image60

After JESUS no suffering . After JESUS  we  can tackle DEVIL .He will disapear . [ JESUS tackled the devil at the time of temptation ] . Now we have the power . BUT WHO KNOWS THE POWER . Very few people .
            We are praising somebody for his holy speech.
                                          somebody for his miracle incident
                                          somebody for his holy life
            We can tell that they are having GODS gift.Some body missusing the power.
            We have to USE not TEST.
            We are all having gods gift but dont know how to use.

interesting thought...

12. ryancarter profile image59

What, you wouldn't look at a gory train wreck. Shoot, now I'm knee deep in it!

13. ryancarter profile image59

Jesus saves the willing. No Bible scripture needed... when you're saved, you know. Consequently, you can also fly, tell the future, and choose not to jump on command... on your mark?! :p

Not any scripture I've seen. smile

earnest, did you read the scripture from the bible?

Probably, he studied the Bible for 2 years, just for the sole reason to pick it apart and vomit it back up on command, apparently.  I'm not going to get drawn into a Scriptural Food Fight... I've dealt with enough Mormons to know how far that will get you...

Don't know your own book and too indoctrinated to look at your religion? smile

Still not answering the question.... hmm

2. ryancarter profile image59

You MUST have been a Mormon... the brainwashing seems like it's still has a grip on you.  I'm serious, you sound like one of Joseph Smith's finest! I know the book, and I do look at the religion. You seem inclined to simply look at the people of the religion, and stop there.  Sad you can be swayed by the foolishness of others...

Your capacity for reasoning is very damaged isn't it?

Not only do you expose your ignorance of my past beliefs, you also show your incapacity to read properly.

Goddunnit is a part of the mormon religion as well ya know! lol lol lol

In your efforts to belittle me, you wind up displaying your hate for other religionists like yourself!
                Hilarious! lol lol lol

1. profile image0
                  klarawieckposted 13 years agoin reply to this

But Earnest, you have to give Ryan some credit - you do look a bit like a Mormon. lol

I've been to Salt Lake and I saw all sorts of mormons, but none that looked like me.
                    They all had that strange "I'm chosen and you're frozen" glaze in their eyes like many fundy religionists. smile

2. OpinionDuck profile image61
                  OpinionDuckposted 13 years agoin reply to this

There is no Heaven and there is no Hell so I don't see the issue.

3. ryancarter profile image59

Yeah that is pretty funny! My capacity for reasoning is a little damaged...

Man, these sparring matches seem one-sided!  Maybe I'll get better with practice...

3. Woman Of Courage profile image60

Hi earnest, yes I do understand the bible, but my question was relating to your statement above, your statement reads-  Not any scripture I've seen. Are you saying you read the bible? It seems to me that you don't want to share what you really mean.

2. Woman Of Courage profile image60

Hi ryan,  You are right, especially when someone claims the bible is a lie.

Don't let the facts get in the way of your ideas about my  education. smile

earnest, I am not surprised that you have not yet answered my question. Your answer has nothing to do what with what I ask you. I don't have any ideas of your education.

Don't tell me you are not surprised I didn't answer your question. Your condescending tone is pathetic!
                  You implied I did not know the bible. Slimy! smile

As for answering your question. What question?

14. ryancarter profile image59

I don't see what's so hard to understand:

God is. Jesus is God. God created man. Man was tempted by Satan and man obliged. God knew this would happen, which is why Jesus' resurrection was planned from the beginning. After all, why have a Book full of your Word if you can't prove it?

All this "Why did God do this if he knew that would happen?" and "If Jesus is God this then why did God that?" God created the universe, along with everything in it, including chaos. Get over it.

And if we spent enough time to study the situation...

From beginning to end, chaos is inevitable in any and all situations that we can imagine.

What mankind has been dealing with over the last 4000 years seems to be the best scenario possible.

If we think that we are improving it in one area we would causing something worse in another.

You are a reasoning adult right ?   Did you ever think to check out the bulldust you were fed with your milk ?

15. SomewayOuttaHere profile image60
    SomewayOuttaHereposted 13 years ago

...okay, who sent this to me and than said I would be placed in the blue column....it's not fair....i figure groups are dangerous....

http://i730.photobucket.com/albums/ww301/jaggerdee/normal_pissing-off-god-pissing-off-.jpg

lollollollol

2. SomewayOuttaHere profile image60
      SomewayOuttaHereposted 13 years agoin reply to this

...and another....oh well....guess i'm going to hell!!!!

http://i803.photobucket.com/albums/yy317/mlmvicbc/nickgoingtohell.jpg

lol

3. profile image48

LOL big_smile

16. ryancarter profile image59

See? See how powerful God is?

17. ryancarter profile image59

Look, if God didn't exist, we wouldn't STILL be arguing about it, right? I mean, even Jesus, 2,000 years later? Cmon...

1. iantoPF profile image79
      iantoPFposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Just a small flaw in that argument;
      Tablet's from 2,700 BC tell how Gilgamesh pleaded with the Goddess Ishtar for the gift of eternal life. So if we can still argue about Ishtar after some 5,000 years then she must be real, right?
      Earlier in this thread about "Great Souls" I posed the question of Ghandi and Mother Theresa, only two people attempted an answer. The one I would like to question is John 3:16. It says that God loves the world. Then it goes on to say that belief in Jesus is salvation. This is a contradiction because Jesus, for most of humanities existence, has only been known to a few. Even today, most parts of the world do not get to read the bible or the verse mentioned. How can God be said to love the world when salvation is given only to the very few who have heard of Jesus?

Not totally accurate...

Christ is mentioned prolifically in the OT, just read Isaiah for a start.... ton's of references.

Secondly, last time I checked (about 15 years ago) the 'gospel' had been spread to 85% of the world tribal groups, and the main ones still unaware were in China, where there are multiple dialects that needed bible translation.

Scripturally we (believers) are only required to get the gospel to each tribal group, then it's the task of those in the tribal group who believe to spread the gospel through their people.

As to folk who cannot read....

Romans 1:19-21 (Amplified Bible)

For that which is known about God is evident to them and made plain in their inner consciousness, because God [Himself] has shown it to them.

For ever since the creation of the world His invisible nature and attributes, that is, His eternal power and divinity, have been made intelligible and clearly discernible in and through the things that have been made (His handiworks). So [men] are without excuse [altogether without any defense or justification], because when they knew and recognized Him as God, they did not honor and glorify Him as God or give Him thanks.

But instead they became futile and [a]godless in their thinking [with vain imaginings, foolish reasoning, and stupid speculations] and their senseless minds were darkened.

So no excuses...

18. ryancarter profile image59

Here's the deal: you deny God, the Bible, and anyone who believes in them. You are serving your purpose well, prophecy is being fulfilled through you. You'll probably be the ones to push the mark of the beast on all Christians in a little while. 

Don't think for a second that you have the control you think you do. The only way you'll be freed from your purpose is to accept Christ, so go ahead, I'll hang out till you do.

If not, at least you'll be able to sympathize with Judas.

1. profile image48

i will personally sympathize with you, your thoughts seem to be disoriented and delusional, Can't you see what all these bloody religions cause ?

All I've seen my bloody religion cause is an uproar of atheists. Sorry, I wasn't alive for the crusades...

19. alternate poet profile image68
    alternate poetposted 13 years ago

This thread has degenerated into the ramblings of lunatics. It appears to be some kind of infectious desease !

1. theherbivorehippi profile image65
      theherbivorehippiposted 13 years agoin reply to this

lol

20. ryancarter profile image59

Lunatics? I'm sorry, I'll take my leave now.

21. ryancarter profile image59

PSYCHE!! I'm back!: lol lol lol

22. ryancarter profile image59

Look if everyone on the planet had the Bible, then we (as in Christians) wouldn't get to go on such sweet mission trips. You see? It all makes sense.

1. profile image48

aa that is one more thing, All Missionary work should be banned as illegal! paying people in different parts to accept a religion? That is gross!

23. ryancarter profile image59

We're not really arguing about Ishtar, are we?

24. ryancarter profile image59

Wait, what were we arguing again? I found myself just looking at that "poet's" remarks. He's good...

25. ryancarter profile image59

I think I killed this thread... Judging from alternate poet's other posts I don't think I have the intelligence needed to converse with such a master of rhetoric and forum posting.  He's a pro

I think you have things upside down as you do with your religion - I am no 'pro' - it just looks like that to simple people.

Very true, and I'm about as simple as they come, as you can see.  My meager intelligence is no match for your infinite life experience. Experience that grants you such remarkable insight into the beliefs of others, and endows you with an endless supply of witty comebacks to anything that can be said on these forums that doesn't sit well with you.

I do like your poetry, though...

26. iantoPF profile image79
    iantoPFposted 13 years ago

@ Aquasilver; Thank you I do appreciate intelligent debate. I am constantly frustrated by those who duck these questions rather than facing them head on as you do.
    Is the verse you quote a contradiction? I get that those who do not, and did not, have access to the Bible could have some innate knowledge of God which they are free to accept or reject. However, John 3:16 specifically refers to Jesus. Other scriptures say he is the only way to eternal life. Doesn't this mean then that all those souls who had that innate knowledge of God and called him by different names or split his attributes into a multiplicty of Gods but did not worship Jesus Christ. These will be condemned becuase they did not worship a God of whom they had no knowledge, even though they may be "Great Souls" That is what the New Testament seems to be saying and what the preachers are preaching.

That ones a simple given.

Generally it is held (in thinking Christian circles) that where someone has NEVER heard the gospel, then by default God will not judge them by John 3:16-19, but by the OT standards of 'righteousness', in other words by the standard of their lives in accord with the will of God, who (by the verse we discuss) they will have an innate knowledge of.

It's by this standard that the general belief is that babes and those too young to know will be 'super-saved' automatically.

God has all the exits covered!

27. Jerami profile image58
    Jeramiposted 13 years ago

I often wonder why people think that all powerful God needs our modern technologies in order to perform this task.

With the disciples preaching their message in all of the cities in and around all sea ports I do not doubt the fact that the word was preached throughout the world. 

How many of the students of the disciples or even the disciples themselves might have boarded many of these ships and went with them to their homelands. Or Sailors and travelers of all kinds have heard and spread the word.

If God had wanted it to, it would have spread like the plague from person to person.

If we believe that God could not have accomplished this feat without our modern technology ; We would not be believing that he is as big as we say that he is.

We should not forget that it is written in scripture that Cyrus the great was given all of the kingdoms of the earth.

Understanding this....  what does "through out the earth" actually refer to. 

Can we use this word literally in one instance and figuratively in the next?

Did Jesus not send his disciples out to perform that task?
       It is written that God does not give us more than we can handle.  And yet he told THOSE people to get THAT job accomplished.
    I believe that they accomplished that assignment in that generation.

28. ryancarter profile image59

So what's wrong with saying the same thing over and over? If it's something I believe, then am I really at fault?  Would you rather me change my views every other post?

It is called engaing in the argument and putting your point of view backed with facts - and quoting bits of a novel are not facts they are opinions - and very old opinions at that made by people who did not understand the universe very well in respect to the things we know today.

What things are you referring? That God does not exist, he was replaced by Stephen Hawking? Quoting bits of a novel may not be facts to you, but it's still a point of view.  You're starting to sound like a conformist.

and you are starting to sound like a parrot big_smile

Haha... good point. I'll take that.

29. earnestshub profile image79

http://www.edkrebs.com/herb/guns_and_gods.jpg

That pic is hilarious! I remember basic training... everybody got a Bible. I was an atheist, then. I actually think I threw mine away...

30. earnestshub profile image79

http://www.edkrebs.com/herb/petoons37/2253731467_605e3217a6.jpg

They're going to a school board meeting... lol

31. earnestshub profile image79

http://www.edkrebs.com/herb/petoons33/scales.jpg

Keep em coming big_smile big_smile big_smile

32. Cagsil profile image70
    Cagsilposted 13 years ago

Well, that would be another problem Christians have...forgiveness.

Many don't seem to understand that LIFE doesn't require forgiveness. It requires acceptance, which allows for tolerance.

I can agree with this - but it has to be seasoned with the reality that those without tolerance often go around attacking people - and not defending yourself does not teach them tolerance it encourages them to do it again.

It is a balance, like most things, well everything really smile

So are Christians acceptable in your mind...

Now, look, I know the track record of the religious wars and intolerance by some factions of "Christianity".

My question is, if the most I do as a Christian is to help people who come to me, and maybe post a little in a few forums, is that an acceptable form of Christianity?

I'm not an evangelist, but when a question is asked in a public setting I'll answer with my beliefs. I don't knock on doors, or protest abortion clinics or gay-rights parades <I'd actually be more inclined to protest KKK rallies>

Is that an acceptable Christian to you?

I accept you for what you are- a human being.
        According to the bible and it's standards, then no.
        This shows you are somewhat tolerant.
        I don't have to accept you as a Christian. If you want to believe in a god, I don't have to accept it. I only have to accept your a human being. I have to be tolerant of what you say. I don't prevent Christians from voicing their opinions, I have a problem when they stipulate it as truth or fact. That's where 90% of the conflict comes.

2. Elpaso profile image60

Look... your a good guy. Therefore you're a good Christian, Father, Son, Indian Chief. Some Christians are in it for their own selfish gain, and their real personallity always comes to the surface as attacks on other people.

3. profile image48

Oo wow, i like that philosophical touch, gonna preach it soon! thanks. big_smile btw, just for the sake of enhancing our knowledge, i met Jesus once and he seemed like a nice person, unfortunately non of his true self-proclaimed followers seem even closer, how saaadddd!

33. earnestshub profile image79

http://www.edkrebs.com/herb/petoons32/KnighK20070925_low.jpg

34. Jerami profile image58
    Jeramiposted 13 years ago

dante kelly wrote:
    religion I believe is good intentioned but controlingl,all the different schisms.leads one to question who's right.In doing so it detracts from the purely divine nature rooted in its spiritual princeples.Why would a loving GOD sentance someone like Gandhi to the pits of hell?Is that the God we serve I believe not, do I have tobelieve as the Christian or Muslim inorder to enter into heaven?Well I think not and believe mewhen Christ said the only way to my Father is through me,he ment for us to have faith and love and give as he did.Through his ways, living in his ways is how we inherit the KINGDOM of GOD!!!!!!
    ============================================================

I agree!!

It is written that Jesus is the "Word" of God.

So it makes sense that the only path to God is through the "WORD" of God.  Just that simple.

No, you forgot to point out that it is written in the "word" that it's "the word" of god.

Self affirmation doncha think? smile
      Not any sort of proof of anything.

I can agree with that.  It is written in the "word" that Jesus is the "word" of God.

And if you follow the "word", then the "word" of God is the only path to God.

Do we agree with what I write here?

So, no sort of proof then. smile

No answer to my  question about this statement then?

No answer is needed Jerami. Look again. smile It's your belief not mine. smile

2. skyfire profile image80

LOL. A guy who got screwed by humans on cross is path tô god?

so much for proof.

it is said that and hence? lol.

Well we are talking about what is written in a book.

That is all.  Just talking about what is written in a book.

Not getting philosophical.

Just because it is written in a book doesn't make it true. Especially when that book claims to be from god but ironically is from particular geographical area shows that god failed to reveal his message in all parts of this planet at the same time. So when such flawed human written book claims something  then only you're going to buy it.

The novel says - "and the word was made god"  so it was a story made up in an attempt to explain the unknown in metaphorical terms - then the novel makes the jump to making its subject 'real'.  I would prefer to follow some other fictitious hero myself.

3. Elpaso profile image60

Actually!!! It's not just words in a book...
          According to the documentary movie Zeitgiest(or whatever...) the story of Jesus Christ(including the Crucifixtion) is written on the walls of Ancient Egyptian and Myan tombs and temples. The word of God seams to be as old as Language and any other form of communication.

Elpaso   I believe that it is more than just words in a book.

To that particular comment, I explained that in that example I was only talking about what is written in that book.
            -----
            skyfire   I think that God did appear to many regions of the earth and to different peoples  simultaneously.

I have spoken the truth to two diffrent children and the story appeared to be about different things even though it wasn't.

-------
            alternate poet
            Imaginary is in the eyes of the beholder I guess.

You guys are making my brain tired.  I'm goina go fall down on the couch for a little bit.

Jesus never made trip to india and indian languages are not inspired by hebrew but sanskrit.Not a single asian religion claims about path to god with their religion only. Asian religions never claim to be the only path to god. Path to god or another dimmension can only be verified by dead-reborn people,and unfortunately they didnt last long to prove path of god. See the flaw?

Yea I do.   The Roman Empire Interpreted politics into it all.

No you don't. Because if you do then you'll never say X or Y is path to god.

Give me one good reason why god wants only path to him?

1. profile image48

he seemed to have been in a very selective mood that particular moment, may be he changed his mind later, lol big_smile, Heey, its crap man why there should be one way only- A Highway To Heaven. Well, i am quite happy on the earth

2. profile image57
            exorterposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Elpaso, I read a story about 2000 years now, a Great White Spirit came down from the skies teaching Love

1. profile image57
              exorterposted 13 years agoin reply to this

to the indians here in america.

My brain got ahead of my fingers

2. Elpaso profile image60

Ok...Can you expand on that comment a little more. I dont get it.

3. profile image48

Its ZeitGeist (Time Spirit or Spirit of the Time) - German. Just wanted to show off that I speak more than one language (rare for here, huh), forgive that i cut in.

4. spookyfox profile image61
            spookyfoxposted 13 years agoin reply to this

I'm sorry but it seems you got things the other way around. Anyone can arrive at this conclussion by simple logic but it was stated very clearly in Zeitgeist (and let me point out that I didn't particularly like that documentary): It's not that the story of Jesus was written on ancient Egypt before Jesus was even born, it's that the ideas of chosen ones, sacrifices, death and rebirth and lots of other things like that are imbedded in our psyches, and they appear with different forms in diverse cultures and eras. Perhaps I'm mistaken but from your wording it seems you're saying the story of Christ was written in ancient Egypt, which is an argument in favor of such writtings and the story of Jesus being the will of god. Well, it's not, it's the other way around.

Otherwise I could make up a song right now that sounds very similar to let's say Queen's 'We Will Rock You' and say that they plagiarized me.

It is more logical to say that christianity took this ideas that were present before them and put them together under a different name.

35. spookyfox profile image61
    spookyfoxposted 13 years ago

I have a book, and you're wrong, my book says it so. My book says you're wrong, look:

Matthew 06:17 (PM)
    'And thou shall quote me upon every occasion possible and spread my word:
    You're wrong and I'm right!'

See? It's written in a book so it's true, and I can say it with caps because that will make what I say truer:
    MY BOOK IS THE TRUTH AND YOURS ISN'T.

My book said the wolf blew the piggies house down, but reason tells me that wolves can't pucker up enough to get a ood blow going.

1. SomewayOuttaHere profile image60
        SomewayOuttaHereposted 13 years agoin reply to this

...well this book says...

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y46/mhawbaker/51r3HBVx5gL__SS500_.jpg

1. spookyfox profile image61
          spookyfoxposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Well that's a coincidence, that's the book I was quoting!

36. earnestshub profile image79

http://www.edkrebs.com/herb/bs1.jpg

1. profile image48

Totally Agree! hey you sound very creative, wanna come up with another religion ? you will soon be millionaire and won't have time for internet though! think about it.

1. profile image0

Another religion? There is none. Only the way of life that Jesus Christ established and is called LOVE PEACE FREE. Thank you. Go in peace.

Love peace are free in life? looks like few sock-puppets never got laid or married. Everything in life comes with a cost.

What is LOVE PEACE FREE?? I'm confused: Jesus did not come to bring peace... read your Bible.

Who's right? Mat or Luke?
            Christ's mission was peace  Luke 2:13,14
            Christ's mission was not peace Matt 10:34

The peace mentioned in Luke 2:13,14 is referring to the peace of mind given to those who accept Christ. Matthew 10:34 was for everyone else...

2. jay_kumar_07 profile image60

Words in Bible is like  knief which has both side sharp.
              After JESUS  we can get peace if we over come the temptation.
              we cant get  peace when we failed to over come .
              Before JESUS nothing is possible .

2. profile image0

Love peace free are the principle for living life on the earth and through out the universe. Understand that? Free stands for the same thing. We are free human beings to live our life any way that you want to but there is reaping of what your free will decides and there is an automatic outcome from your decision. Understand that ? Jesus Christ established the way to live on the earth. Understand that? GOD created man after his likeness and image. Understand that ? LOVE PEACE FREE are some of his likeness and image. Understand that ? To live and have fellowship with GOD we have to be love be peace be free as Jesus Christ had lived on the earth. Understand that? This is who every human being is to the core of his being because GOD created us this way. Understand that? LOVE PEACE FREE is the mystery of life and how to live upon the earth and with each other as human beings. Understand that? I can not make this any plainer to you. Understand that. One more time. This is it. It is finish. Understand that? Thank you. Go in peace.

I find your verbiage to be pedantic and confusing, understand that?

37. earnestshub profile image79

AMBASSADOR has the only truth. Jeebus dunnit.
    The smartest person in the world has spoken! smile

Nothing megalomanic here! lol lol lol

Seek help! smile

1. profile image0

I just gave you the answer for how to live on the planet earth as a human being. Accept it or reject it. Your life will automatically bring forth what you put out in your life. I am only trying to help humanity what life is all about. I have a clear conscious with proclaiming LOVE PEACE FREE. I also automatically reap this in my life now. What are you reaping in your life? Have it your way. Thank you. Go in peace not confusion.

38. spookyfox profile image61
    spookyfoxposted 13 years ago

I think even Jesus himself, if he joined HubPages, would be annoyed by the overuse of caps by people defending him.

39. earnestshub profile image79

http://www.edkrebs.com/herb/petoons41/172.png

40. earnestshub profile image79

Jesus is a figment of your imagination.... understand that?

41. earnestshub profile image79

http://www.edkrebs.com/herb/petoons13/y8310.gif

1. profile image0

At least you got that right. I am a follower of Jesus Christ my savior. Thank you.  Go in peace.

1. getitrite profile image70
        getitriteposted 13 years agoin reply to this

It's called Christ Psychosis.

2. pisean282311 profile image63

lol

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)