DDE profile image 60

Have you written a book and failed at promoting it?

Publishing a book is all nice but when it comes to actually getting your word out there that can be a problem. How would you promote your newly published book?

Kylyssa profile image93

Kylyssa Shay (Kylyssa) says

• DDE profile image

Devika Primić (DDE) 2 years ago

My problem in book promotion where I live English is not the first language and mostly online promotion works better for me. What do you suggest I do? Thank you.

Tricia Deed profile image87

Tricia Deed says

• DDE profile image

Devika Primić (DDE) 2 years ago

Promotion is the toughest and it is even tougher in my case. English is not the first language here and that is my main barrier. What esle do you have in mind? Thank you.

word55 profile image81

Word (word55) says

• Kylyssa profile image

Kylyssa Shay (Kylyssa) 2 years ago

I just wanted to comment so people understand how impressive this is. In 1981 you didn't just publish your own book and call yourself a published author, an editor had to select it from thousands to tens of thousands sent them that year.

chaitanyasaivb profile image58

Sai Chaitanya (chaitanyasaivb) says

• DDE profile image

Devika Primić (DDE) 2 years ago

I have a problem with promotion in Croatia. English is not the first language here and I got to go for online promotion. Any ideas?