What happen to the thumbs up vote and awesome, beautiful, interesting, etc.?

I am not seeing the vote up or other votes on any hubs? Is there a glitch or is it just my computer? Thank you for answering.

Phyllis Doyle profile image92

Best Answer Phyllis Doyle Burns (Phyllis Doyle) says

Faith Reaper 21 months ago

Oh, wow, really? I guess I need to start following forums as I always seem to be out of the loop. I noticed the new layout and more hubs showing. I am glad about the thumbs up/down as I think it was abused. Thank you!

ChitrangadaSharan profile image87

Chitrangada Sharan (ChitrangadaSharan) says

Faith Reaper 21 months ago

Hi Chitrangada Sharan, Yes, it will take some getting use to and hopefully the new changes are for the better. I think the thumbs up/down vote was abused by some, but I did like voting interesting, etc. Blessings

Faith Reaper 21 months ago

Hi Christin, I did use it too all the time and was mindful to vote up and more, plus share. Thank you for expressing your annoyance with this change. I think the thumb down was abused by the "haters" as they say.

no body profile image89

Robert E Smith (no body) says

Faith Reaper 21 months ago

Hi Robert, thank you for answering. Yes, that is about all we can do now is communicate in words, which is always what I did before, plus vote up and more ...oh well. I am mindful to share too. I think trolls are prone to vote down to be mean.

word55 profile image77

Word (word55) says

Faith Reaper 21 months ago

Yes, Al, they now have a new design of the layout and more of our hubs show up plus others w/ the icons larger too, which I like Phyllis' link to the forum explains they are phasing them out. I think the vote up/down was abused anyway. Blessings

Jackie Lynnley profile image77

Jackie Lynnley says

Faith Reaper 21 months ago

I saw it right away last night as I wanted to vote up and all ...Yes, as long as we can sgare which is real important and I know you share like I do to support others. I am glad the thumbs down is gone as it was abused.

adevwriting profile image78

Arun Dev (adevwriting) says

Faith Reaper 21 months ago

Hi D A run, I did too and always voted up and more, but I know many did not bother. Plus you gave trolls who vote down just because which is not right. Yes, I do hope do publish their best.

favored profile image55

Fay Favored (favored) says

Faith Reaper 21 months ago

Hi Fay, I used it all the time too. At least we can share still. I think those who may have not liked a topic of a hub would vote down even if well-written, so I'm glad about the thumbs down being removed.