Check these two places for more copied content.

Jump to Last Post 1-25 of 25 discussions (83 posts)
  1. donnah75 profile image93
    donnah75posted 10 years ago

I have found two places that seem to be ripping off loads of hubs. 

rank 0 8 (dot) com - This site is posting ripped off Hubpages which they have translated into French.  I have emailed Hubpages about this, and I hope they are doing something to help in the effort it may take to take these people down.  Hubpages staff did tell me to file DMCA complaints, which I will do for all 44 of my articles if necessary.  They are stealing hubs, Hubpages topics pages, and likely our profiles as well. 

sayers j (dot) com  If you just go to this site, there is nothing that looks copied.  However, when I do a search for my titles, profile page, I find that this site keeps coming up in the google search.  This site also seems to be stealing loads of Hubs.  I did a whois search and found the blog writers email address.  I plan to email him a complaint as a follow up to filing a complaint with Google. 

Hubpages, please do something to help with the blanket thefts.  I am spending more time filing DMCA complaints.  I haven't actually published anything new lately, as this is sucking up my time, and frankly, why should I work hard if my writing is going to taken as soon as I post it.  I know it is a factor of publishing online, but I wonder if there is more you can do to help the writers here.  Frustrated.

donnah75posted 10 years agoin reply to this

Registrant:
      Charles Farris
      1609 Vandalia St
      Collinsville, IL 62234
      US

Domain name: RANK08.COM

Administrative Contact:
      Farris, Charles tobekhfl@msn.com
      1609 Vandalia St
      Collinsville, IL 62234
      US
      +1.6183431252
      Technical Contact:
      White, Eric support@domain.com
      10 Corporate Dr., Suite 300
      Burlington, MA 01803
      US
      +1.8004033568 Fax: +1.7812726550
      Registration Service Provider:
      Domain.com, support@domain-inc.net
      +1.8004033568
      This company may be contacted for domain login/passwords,
      DNS/Nameserver changes, and general domain support questions.

Registrar of Record: Domain.com
      Record last updated on 10-Jul-2013.
      Record expires on 10-Jul-2014.
      Record created on 10-Jul-2013.

Domain servers in listed order:
      CARL.NS.CLOUDFLARE.COM
      SARA.NS.CLOUDFLARE.COM

Domain status: ok

Registrar: DOMAIN.COM, LLC
      Whois Server: whois.domain.com
      Creation Date: 10-JUL-2013
      Updated Date: 10-JUL-2013
      Expiration Date: 10-JUL-2014

Nameserver: CARL.NS.CLOUDFLARE.COM
      Nameserver: SARA.NS.CLOUDFLARE.COM

Registry Status: ok

See Underlying Registry Data

1. ajwrites57 profile image86
        ajwrites57posted 10 years agoin reply to this

What does Hubpages have to say about this?

1. Susana S profile image90
          Susana Sposted 10 years agoin reply to this

Hubpages are dealing with their own copyright. Authors need to deal with theirs.

http://www.google.com/transparencyrepor … ank08.com/

2. christin53 profile image83
      christin53posted 10 years agoin reply to this

I just had a look and it's a French Hubpages .It's unbelievable how they can copy the entire site like that.

3. Phyllis Doyle profile image92
      Phyllis Doyleposted 10 years agoin reply to this

Maybe we should file a "class action lawsuit" ? I have not checked the site yet to see if my hubs are there, but will do so now.

4. LillyGrillzit profile image78
      LillyGrillzitposted 10 years agoin reply to this

There are thousands of stolen Hubs here and they have also hacked the HubPages "H", but HP paid no attention to that info. Also HP latest weekly recap featured an item in French! In the forums Hubbers need to stop answering questions about traffic. See ParadigmShift related forum on the pirating of thousands of hubs on w w w car articles

5. Solaras profile image95
      Solarasposted 10 years agoin reply to this

Rank 08 is now  a rip off of our hubs in English.  No longer a surreal French ripoff; it's just a straight-up ripoff.

1. Solaras profile image95

Actually when you click into the hubs themselves, it reverts to French with ? symbols all through it.  It looks like it is decomposing.

2. donnah75 profile image93

Yikes.  I don't know what is worse?  French or English?  Let's keep the word out so that people keep filing against them.

3. Susana S profile image90

rank08.com seems to have been completely removed from all of google's search results.

6. Solaras profile image95

Here is another site that has copied the hubpages hubs pretty thoroughly, and it is ranking alongside my Hubs:  all-topics dot com

What hubs have been copied? I can't find any.

7. Millionaire Tips profile image92
      Millionaire Tipsposted 10 years agoin reply to this

I found a bunch of my hubs on rank08.  I filed DMCA with Google for web search.

Rank08 has been removed from google completely.

Do a search for rank08.com on any google e.g. .com, .co.uk, .fr and it does not show up anywhere.

2. Judi Bee profile image90
    Judi Beeposted 10 years ago

Quelle horreur!  Judi Abeille indeed!

Odd that most of it is in French, but the occasional comment shows up in English. 

I'll file another DMCA (or two) in the morning.  Thanks for the heads up.

Spread the word.  It looks like they stole the whole Hubpages site.

3. Winterfate profile image94
    Winterfateposted 10 years ago

Oh wow. Looks like a siterip all right. Now we have possible motivation for the spam storm of these past few days (attempt at degrading content quality so they can outrank the legitimate content with their copied versions).

EDIT: Sayers j is using a proxy script of some sort. I'm not sure if that negatively affects the site though, as people use proxys to surf the web all the time. But rank08 is, as mentioned already, a shameless siterip.

What does that mean "using a proxy script." I have found others that come up like that and am not sure what to do.

4. rebekahELLE profile image85
    rebekahELLEposted 10 years ago

It looks like they took the topic pages/hubs and translated them into French.  I see no ads.  The hubs show up as they do on our site along with the comments.  If you do a google search for the site name to translate, it actually comes up saying HubPages.com; Toutes Les Rubriques.  First time I've seen this type.  It shows the author name on the topics page, but not on the hubs.  Strange.

1. Solaras profile image95

My Amazon Affiliate ads are on their site and translated as well.  I sent a notification to Amazon.  Maybe they have more clout than wee hubber like me.

2. LillyGrillzit profile image78

On my stolen Hubs, Rubriques has been a HubPages visitor found in my stats. They take our U.R.L. and simply add rank 08 on the front after the http. How easy that is to do using a "find " search,  and "replace". The HubPages logo "H " is also hacked.

5. moonlake profile image82
    moonlakeposted 10 years ago

Question I found a website with some of my stuff on it. I sent an email and ask them to remove it. They demanded that I show them my website. I'm not sure I want to do that. What would you do?

File a complaint with Google and/or Adsense? I don't rely know. I am doing a bad job of figuring out this DMCA thing. I wish we had more guidance.

Judi Beeposted 10 years agoin reply to this

You can find out who the host of the site is by using this site:

whoishostingthis.com

You can then send them a formal DMCA notice (search for a template on line) and they may require the site owner to remove the article (or remove the site if there are lots of DMCAs about it).  If the host won't respond you can file a DMCA with Google.  This won't remove the site, but it will stop it showing up in search results.  You can find the form here:

http://support.google.com/bin/static.py … page=ts.cs

If the site has Google ads, report to Adsense for abuse:

https://support.google.com/adsense/trou … 0500?hl=en

If the site has an Amazon affiliate account, report to Amazon for abuse:

https://affiliate-program.amazon.com/gp … es/contact

6. Judi Bee profile image90

Donna, I've posted about this (and the cararticle.net site plus the two remaining hotel blogs) in several relevant groups on social media sites, so hopefully people will start filing DMCAs.

I say it occasionally, I'll say it again - HP you need to allow sticky threads for forum posts about hub thieves so that everyone is aware of them.

1. ChristinS profile image40
      ChristinSposted 10 years agoin reply to this

I completely agree with this! It is constantly coming up and needs to be taken more seriously.

1. wowtgp profile image60
        wowtgpposted 10 years agoin reply to this

So, basically we can't do anything other then wait for Google to take action? It must be so frustrating.

2. LillyGrillzit profile image78

I have filed the DMCAs but also a report with my local FBI. The thefts are on a grand enough scale that I am sure the FBI and US Treasury will not hesitate to get involved. If HP does not feel the responsibility to notify affected Hubbers or even protect their own property then the US taxpayers can. Since it is international theft of intellectual property maybe other agencies will join in.

2. Muttface profile image80
      Muttfaceposted 10 years ago

Holy Crap! The entire site is on it.
      Although I had to laugh when I saw all my Learn English as a Second Language hubs and zero English in them.

3. Think Creatively profile image61
      Think Creativelyposted 10 years ago

Wow, this site looks like a wholesale rip-off of the entire HubPages site, not just the content. They even use the HubPages favicon. If I didn't know that this wasn't an authorized HubPages site, I would be fooled into thinking it was just an international branch of HubPages. I think that dealing with this breach involves much more than just filing DMCA complaints. They have stolen copyrighted HubPages design features. I don't know much about webdesign but it appears as though they found a way to steal HubPages program code, otherwise how else could they get everything to look exactly like this site, right down to the fonts and color schemes. I hope the HubPages Team can look into this while the DMCA complaints are being filed. It looks like a pretty serious copyright violation.

I emailed HP staff about this.  They said "thank you" and file DMCA.  I agree that they should do more, especially in this case. The whole site has been stolen.  I am not posting anything new until I see some improvement.  So many of my hubs have been ripped off that it is disheartening.

1. FatFreddysCat profile image91
          FatFreddysCatposted 10 years agoin reply to this

Seriously?
          ...pardon my language. but that is TOTAL bullshit. This French site has stolen not only all of our Hubs, but HP's "look" right down to their layout and font style. In my address bar in Internet Explorer, it even shows the little HubPages "H" icon when I go to this French site... wouldn't that be violation of their trademark??
          Yet ALL they can say is "Thanks for letting us know, now get to work sending your DCMAs?"

Hopefully they are doing more.  They didn't fill me in.  It is in their financial interest to do something, so I am hoping that they do.  I have no idea how all of this works, so I am walking through the dark on blind faith that Hubpages will at least try to help us out here.

4. innerspin profile image84
      innerspinposted 10 years ago

Well that was a surreal experience, reading hubs in French. Kind of amusing. The translation doesn't work all the time so you get bits of English mixed in. Seriously though, this is a major blow. Copying seems to be a growing problem. Hope it doesn't take too long to be removed.

5. Solaras profile image95
      Solarasposted 10 years ago

Could this have any effect on our pageviews and the wild roller coaster ride I have experiencing over the last 2 weeks?

6. Nell Rose profile image90
      Nell Roseposted 10 years ago

I never knew I could speak such good darn French! when i was checking out the different plagiarised hubs I saw some of my comments translated into french! pretty weird! wonder what 'shove it up your ass is in french?!

1. paradigmsearch profile image60
        paradigmsearchposted 10 years agoin reply to this

They've also stolen the forums. I had no idea I sounded so sexy in French. Damsels, beware! lol

1. snakeslane profile image79
          snakeslaneposted 10 years agoin reply to this

Oui, le Paradigmsearch français est très suave.

Oui je suis.

frais

2. Phyllis Doyle profile image92

"Shove dans le cul" according to Google this is the translation for "shove it up your a..

7. profile image0
      Ben Blackwellposted 10 years ago

I wonder if this is why I have just lost so much traffic over the last few days.  How long has this site been up?  It has all of my hubs, and my account is only 6 weeks old.

I am 99.999% certain there is no way in hell that site will outrank HP for any search term whatsoever. And I'm pretty sure ditto for w . car article slime . net as well. Hang in there! smile

8. snakeslane profile image79
      snakeslaneposted 10 years ago

Wow, I'm liking my poetry translated into French.

9. Greekgeek profile image77
      Greekgeekposted 10 years ago

SayersJ looks like a proxy site: it shouldn't actually have copies of our info; it's just providing a gateway for websurfing that strips the user's browser and computer ID. People living behind firewalls -- including, say, savvy people in China -- use proxies to break through to the rest of the internet. (Some of this is good behavior, some bad.)

However rank08 is a complete mirror run through translation software. It's also using Google to host the images, which means we can report it to Google for copyright theft on multiple levels.

I'm on the phone with the domain registrar right now, but I'm stuck on hold as a hapless tech support tries to find a superior to help him deal with the problem. ....[20 minutes later] he's taken my name and phone number to pass on to their TOS team.

It might be better to email them.

When someone does this, I don't bother with the site owner. I go straight to (1) the domain registrar, (2) the host that's hosting the files (Cloudflare.com -- Google "cloudflared.com report abuse" as I just did on my iPad, there's a form), (3) any monetization I see on the site (Amazon account, Adsense) to choke off their funds, and then (4)Google websearch to report them via DMCA and get them knocked out of search results.

Good work gg, thanks!

2. PaulGoodman67 profile image95
        PaulGoodman67posted 10 years agoin reply to this

+1 GG

3. donnah75 profile image93

Thank you.  I was trying to find the complaint form for Cloudflare and was unsuccessful.  Hopefully every Hubber bombards all parties with complaints.

4. Phyllis Doyle profile image92

Awesome work, Greekgeek.

10. Greekgeek profile image77
      Greekgeekposted 10 years ago

Here's the CloudFlare "Report Abuse" form. It's got a pulldown menu for you to submit a "Copyright infringement and DMCA" notice.

https://www.cloudflare.com/abuse/form

The more of us that do it, the more likely that they'll just shut down the account (i.e. killing the whole site, instead of just removing the URLs we report)

Here's Google's "report" form.
      https://www.google.com/webmasters/tools … ?&rd=1

In this case, it's removing the content from Google Web Search. Lots of DMCA notices will also cause the site to be downranked / hidden by the Google algorithm even for URLs (i.e. other hubbers' articles) that we DON'T report.

[ETA: BIG TIP-- how to get a list of all the stolen pages' urls!

To get the URLs of ALL your stolen hubs off that rank08 site,

1) find your profile page there. (I did it by searching the web for site:rank08 [DOT] com Greekgeek)
      2) Copy the url of the stolen profile.
      3) Go to this spider simulator and paste in the stolen profile's URL.
      4) Scroll down to the bottom of the results, and it will list every on the page.
      Start after the URL that says ?filter=forums.
      Then copy ALL the URLs down to (but not including) the URL that ends in #mycontent.
      5) Now run your REAL Hubpages profile url through the spider simulator, and do the same thing.

Step #4 gives you a list of all the stolen hubs -- be sure to add the URL of the stolen profile to the top of the list -- and #5 gives you the Urls of your original hubs -- again, be sure to add the url of your profile to the top of THAT list for Google.

1. Glenn Stok profile image95
        Glenn Stokposted 10 years agoin reply to this

Thanks, GG, for this. It makes it very easy to compile an entire list that can be put into a single DMCA report, with both the copied content and the original source URLs. Well done.

By the way, I noticed that some changes I had made just yesterday to a couple of my hubs are already in the copies on the rank08 site. So they must have taken all this in the last 24 hours, or they are updating frequently with all our latest content.

2. Mekenzie profile image79
        Mekenzieposted 10 years agoin reply to this

I have never filed a DMCA report.  I have followed all the steps above and found  what looks to be ALL of my hubs copied on rank08.  UGH!!  How do you file this?  I came to the first page of the report where it asks what google product does your page relate to.  None seem to apply.   I am a writer not a computer guru.  UGH!

1. Judi Bee profile image90

First box - check " web search"
          Next box - check " I have a legal issue that is not mentioned above" (bottom choice)
          Next box - check " I have found content that may violate my copyright"
          Next box - check "Yes, I am the copyright holder ...."
          Next box - check "other"
          Next box - click on the bottom link "Please use this form"

You will then reach the copyright removal form.

3. Thelma Alberts profile image90
        Thelma Albertsposted 10 years agoin reply to this

Thank you. This would be a great help for filing the complaints. I have just visited this rank08.com. Holy Molly! All our writings are there in French. What is hubpages doing about it????

11. Astra Nomik profile image64
      Astra Nomikposted 10 years ago

Oh wow... this is unbelievable...there must be just Thousands of Hubs in here... all of them are very familiar. I see they nicked Mark Ewbie's hub on drawn stick figures, including his own drawings, which still have his name on them. This is Grand Hub Theft on a large scale, all translated into French.

They have used software to scrape the contents clean from Hub Pages. This is the worst case of internet copying I have ever seen. But there are no ads on any of these articles. So why are they doing this, if they know they cannot make money from it?

This is the weirdest.... sad

1. Thelma Alberts profile image90
        Thelma Albertsposted 10 years agoin reply to this

There are ebay ads in my hubs in this site.

12. Astra Nomik profile image64
      Astra Nomikposted 10 years ago

Correction - the Amazon ads are appearing in these hub rip offs. The appearance and "look" of the Hub Pages themes have been duplicated exactly, the like the vote buttons, the whole thing, including the fonts and photos and videos. The whole HubPages company is gradually getting itself cloned onto this other website. The favicon is the Hub Pages "H" in black.

It looks like the whole,business has been gradually photocopied page for page on to this website. Lots of these Hubbers are very familiar to me.

This is pathetic....

13. Judi Bee profile image90

Please don't overlook the other copied site  healthylivingbox,  it too is pretty much the whole site, though not as well executed as rank08.

The thread is Another site copying the entire  HP site.

Thanks!

1. Greekgeek profile image77
        Greekgeekposted 10 years agoin reply to this

As a few of us have noted, the other site appears to be a proxy -- a tool that lets you browse the web anonymously without the NSA, Chinese government, or firewall sensors detecting, monitoring or restricting your web browsing. (In countries with tight government control of internet use, web proxies are very popular, because they let citizens get around government filters blocking them from parts of the web.)

A web proxy doesn't store data. Like a web browser, it simply lets you view pages on a wbsite through the proxy's window. It's not taking the content and storing it locally.

That French site, on the other hand, is copying and storing all our textual content on its own webhost (Cloudflare), then serving up our images by using Google as its image host. The urls of all the images are Google's image search.

PLEASE FOLKS -- the more people who report this site following the steps I outlined above, the faster it will get taken down!!!

it's tedious, but we are NOT powerless to stop this.

Greekgeek, I'm not referring to the proxy site (sayers etc) mentioned on this thread.

I'm referring to a site called healthylivingbox. net. 

See this thread http://hubpages.com/forum/topic/115069.    As I mention on that thread, this site outranked the original hubs on two examples I searched.

I have reported both rank08 and healthylivingbox.

2. rebekahELLE profile image85
          rebekahELLEposted 10 years agoin reply to this

Thanks GG for supplying this info for us!  Maybe a new thread needs to be started with this info in the first post so others can see it more easily.  It sure would be nice to see these type of of threads as sticky threads.

Suggested a sticky thread earlier:  http://hubpages.com/forum/topic/115102

1. rebekahELLE profile image85
              rebekahELLEposted 10 years agoin reply to this

Yes, I see...

Question for anyone who has reported this site with the CloudFlare form.
              When I copied and pasted the rank08.com URL's from the spider simulator tool, it then asks for the proper URL.  Did you place 'rank08dotcom' in front of each URL??   
              This is crazy.  It seems HP could get involved since it affects the entire site.

2. donnah75 profile image93

I started filing against healthylivingbox also.

14. paradigmsearch profile image60
      paradigmsearchposted 10 years ago

I accidently posted this elsewhere...

Hey, folks. I just went and did the rank08dotcom/a/yourprofilename thing. It's not a copy. It's a freaking almost-live feed!!! Or simultaneous translate iframe. Or whatever the heck the thing is... I'm not kidding. I rewrote my profile yesterday, and today I followed some people. The last follow being just a few minutes ago. The changes and the latest following total are all there on rank08.

Try it to confirm. Make a minor profile change. Proceed to rank08.

If this has already been reported, sorry about that.

Update: there does appear to be  a time delay. The word "TEST" I just put on my profile is still not on Rank08 yet.

Update2: Google says was "copied" on 22nd. Had my today 30th changes and totals of only a little while ago. Just now modified my test phrase to "R8 TEST". Maybe it was just a timing thing. When I notice the R8 version has updated, I'll post.

1. Stacie L profile image88
        Stacie Lposted 10 years agoin reply to this

I did the site name and my profile and found articles and my comment s in some forums as well.
        So stupid of them really!
        I notice my username isn't listed (surprise)

2. paradigmsearch profile image60

UpdateLast: 3 hours, still no "R8 TEST" on R8 version, I even did refresh, guess I got snuckered on timing, ending experiment so I can get rid of that tacky thing on my profile.

15. paradigmsearch profile image60
      paradigmsearchposted 10 years ago

R8 site is down. Don't get too excited. Could be back. Voice of experience here...

1. HollieT profile image82
        HollieTposted 10 years agoin reply to this

Tis still there PDS, just looked. However, some pages appear to be missing from the topics pages- unfortunately not mine!

My French alter ego is still there - quel dommage!

Yep. Here's another tech symptom for whoever can use it.

When I attempt to access the site via Chrome Incognito, I get, "Error 502 Bad gateway".

When I access the regular way, it's still there. And I just noticed, THEIR ADSENSE IS NOT THERE ANYMORE! REVOKED!?!

Hope so...you are a bad ass PDS! big_smile

Not really. Just ask Robin of HP. lol

Still think you're a bad ass smile

16. Silva Hayes profile image78
      Silva Hayesposted 10 years ago

Sayers J copied all my hubs, but when I do a Google search and a link to their version is offered, when I click on it, I just get a URL error code.  That's a good thing (I guess).

Sayers J is a proxy and nothing to worry about.

http://hubpages.com/forum/topic/115054? … ost2446106

1. Silva Hayes profile image78
          Silva Hayesposted 10 years agoin reply to this

I have a hub about pet carriers.  If someone goes to Google and types in "Silva Hayes pet carrier" in the search block, sayers J is the First Hit that comes up.  If the searcher clicks on the sayers J link, they get a message "URL Error 111."  At that point, if they become discouraged and quit searching for my article about pet carriers, then that DOES affect me, because they don't click on my legitimate link.  Is there something else here that I'm not understanding?  Help . . .

17. Azure11 profile image86
      Azure11posted 10 years ago

I just found my best hub totally copied onto ics21.com and now it isn't even showing mine in Google at all. No wonder my traffic has tanked. Can't find any contact info for them so have tried godaddy who are hosting the site...

18. Writer Fox profile image30
      Writer Foxposted 10 years ago

I posted this on another thread, but I don't think anyone has seen it.  There's another site stealing Hubs:

http: XXX  //preetech3.blogspot.co.il
      (Remove XXX and spaces.)

Fortunately, the blogging site is owned by Google so the take-down is easy.  Just go here to file the request and choose the first item on the list, Blogger/Blogspot:

https://support.google.com/legal/troubl … 14905?rd=2

When will it end?

19. Stacie L profile image88
      Stacie Lposted 10 years ago

Looks like Hubpages is easy pickins' for thieves...why work when you can take it?
      Google should have some software that alerts them when a duplicate article appears...I find it hard to believe they don't. Probably not worth their time.

20. ologsinquito profile image83
      ologsinquitoposted 10 years ago

Hub Pages is a wonderful platform, but I just found one of my articles copied word for word on another site. The thief even used the exact same photos. I would so appreciate it if Hub Pages could help.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
    Necessary
    HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
    LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
    Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
    AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
    HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
    HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
    Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
    CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
    Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
    Features
    Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
    Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
    Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
    Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
    Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
    VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
    PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
    Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
    MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
    Marketing
    Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
    Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
    Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
    Statistics
    Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
    ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
    Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
    ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)