jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (13 posts)

I'd like feedback on my article: Global warming..fades us out

1. profile image61
    Harini chindamposted 3 weeks ago

Hi Hubbers,

I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my article Global warming..fades us out (must be signed in to view). What can I do to improve? Thanks!

1. theraggededge profile image100
      theraggededgeposted 3 weeks agoin reply to this

Hi there,

You need to do some research into what HubPages is about smile It's not a micro-blogging site.

https://hubpages.com/faq/

Articles need to be well written, grammatically correct and at least 700 words long, more is better.

1. profile image61
        Harini chindamposted 3 weeks agoin reply to this

Oh..but I m just 14 not so I will come out with best next..tym and thank you..for your feedback

2. TessSchlesinger profile image96
      TessSchlesingerposted 3 weeks agoin reply to this

You need:
      1. To write at least 800 words - preferably 1200.
      2. You need 3 pictures/photos
      3. you need some videos.
      4. You need correct grammar.

2. Rupert Taylor profile image100
    Rupert Taylorposted 3 weeks ago

HubPages wants informative, magazine-style, media-rich articles of at least 1,000 words. Sorry, but your article fails on all counts with the additional downside that your skill with English is not very good.

3. sallybea profile image99
    sallybeaposted 3 weeks ago

In order to write on HubPages, you need to be 18+ years of age.

4. profile image61
    Harini chindamposted 3 weeks ago

Idc

1. sallybea profile image99
      sallybeaposted 3 weeks agoin reply to this

The fact is that Google Adsense doesn't only accept applications from applicants who are over 18 so you would not be able to earn from the HubPages program without one.

5. psycheskinner profile image81
    psycheskinnerposted 3 weeks ago

Longer articles are preferred but I feel compelled to mention I have featured hubs with under 250 words. The hub needs to convey a meaningful amount of information, which can sometimes be done pithily.

6. Marisa Wright profile image99
    Marisa Wrightposted 3 weeks ago

HubPages' rules say you have to be over 18 to be a member.   If a parent or guardian is willing to create an account and supervise you, you can write on that account - but you can't have an account yourself.

1. poppyr profile image99
      poppyrposted 3 weeks agoin reply to this

They've been banned. I guess someone reported them.

1. Marisa Wright profile image99
        Marisa Wrightposted 3 weeks agoin reply to this

Staff also keep an eye on the forums occasionally, so it's never a good idea to admit you're doing something wrong in a forum post!

7. LoisRyan13903 profile image82
    LoisRyan13903posted 3 weeks ago

Maybe they will let him rejoin when he is 18, or maybe like Marisa said, have a parent start an account for him

working