jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (16 posts)

What is your lowest hubscore?

1. peachpurple profile image82
    peachpurpleposted 3 years ago

What is your lowest hubscore?

my lowest hubscore is 53, I caught santa review. I didn't really promote this hub. What is your lowest hubscore?

2. Zelkiiro profile image94
    Zelkiiroposted 3 years ago

They fluctuate all the time, but my current highest-rated hub is my review of Black Lagoon, sitting at an 81, while my lowest-rated hub is a tie between my reviews of Noir and Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood, both sitting at 50.

peachpurpleposted 3 years agoin reply to this

I think our lowest hubs are due to not popular topic, is it?

2. Zelkiiro profile image94
      Zelkiiroposted 3 years agoin reply to this

I'm not sure that's it. Noir is pretty obscure, yeah, but Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood is one of the most popular anime of the past decade, and my review of it was a positive one.

3. Elsie Hagley profile image59
    Elsie Hagleyposted 3 years ago

Mine fluctuate also.
    My highest is 95 "Rivers of the Continet.
    Lowest, 59 about Frankie Laine a singer, which is always at the bottom, it has improved when I advertise it, then it sinks back down to the bottom again..

Yeah mine too, social media did helped a short while. Can't figure out how to improve even after edit

4. Sara Jofre profile image75
    Sara Jofreposted 3 years ago

I've only been here 2 weeks, and I only have 4 hubs written, so I don't know if it counts (I dont even know how to get hubscores wink ), but, right now, my lowest hubscore is 66.

The score of your hubs, you can check at your account

5. profile image60
    upscstudyposted 3 years ago

I was just published my first hub on hubpages and it got 60 ...please have a look of it and tell me the drawback's and how can I improve it...thanks for asking this question.

thanks for yr reply, i will read and let u know

2. profile image60
      upscstudyposted 3 years agoin reply to this

Thanks for your valuable comment about my hub which you reviewed earlier... I am done with my 2nd hub...trying to publish it soon...I will very grateful if you review it also.

3. peachpurple profile image82

okay, i will keep a lookout. Best of luck

6. Craan profile image73
    Craanposted 3 years ago

My lowest hubscore is 61, Monaco's Royal Wedding of Prince Albert II and Charlene Wittstock; and my highest is 94, Good Breast Health Kills & Shrinks Cancer, Tumor Cells Prevention! Coconut Oil, Turmeric, and Five a Day is Healing...

wow, 94 is very good score, i must read your hubs, thanks

7. Marie Flint profile image89
    Marie Flintposted 3 years ago

My lowest is Talk to Your Plants (unpublished) 63 and Unusual Housemates: Three Pit Bulls at 64. Nine hubs score above 90, with the highest being at 95 (I've had as high as 99 once).

It takes time to develop a niche and get a sense for what interests folks on the internet. Be patient. Enjoy your writing. A little social networking helps, but the articles that do best are ones that focus on problem solution.

thanks, so i should write more on problem solution hubs

working