100 hubs!

Jump to Last Post 1-31 of 31 discussions (35 posts)
  1. gamergirl profile image84
    gamergirlposted 16 years ago

Wooo!  I just finished my 100th hub.

I just wanted to thank you guys, for putting up with me, being my fan, commenting on my hubs and continuing to be awesome and cool.

If you want to read the 100th hub, which I wrote especially on inspiration from today's Hublove topic, some reading I've done lately, and kind things said by some folks whose prayers sometimes include me, here it is:

http://hubpages.com/hub/God-is-a-Gardener

1. VioletSun profile image75
      VioletSunposted 16 years agoin reply to this

If you want to read the 100th hub, which I wrote especially on inspiration from today's Hublove topic, some reading I've done lately, and kind things said by some folks whose prayers sometimes include me, here it is:

http://hubpages.com/hub/God-is-a-Gardener

<<<

100 hubs, that is great!  Just read your hub, and its beautiful, beautiful! Gave you a thumbs up rating of course. smile

• Whitney05 profile image83
    Whitney05posted 16 years ago

Congrats Charlotte!

That's a great hub by the way. I never would have thought about looking at God as a Gardener. You did a great job, and it makes good sense.

• Zsuzsy Bee profile image85
    Zsuzsy Beeposted 16 years ago

Yeeeeha! For Charlotte...Congrats
    regards Zsuzsy

• stephhicks68 profile image88
    stephhicks68posted 16 years ago

Very cool Hub, Charlotte!  What a nice way to mark 100!

• Maddie Ruud profile image72
    Maddie Ruudposted 16 years ago

Hollaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

• Peter M. Lopez profile image72
    Peter M. Lopezposted 16 years ago

Wow! Congrats GG.

• Angela Harris profile image68
    Angela Harrisposted 16 years ago

Thumbs up, Gamergirl! This was really beautifully written.

• Misha profile image63
    Mishaposted 16 years ago

Congratulations!!!!! big_smile

Way to go!

• gamergirl profile image84

big_smile Thanks everyone.  I wanted hub 100 to be special, and then the topic revealed itself to me in a whole different light.

It didn't make it into the top five, but I am really proud of it. smile

• _Benjamin profile image62
    _Benjaminposted 16 years ago

big_smile Great job reaching 100 hubs! You must have a lot of determination to reach that mark smile

• Blogger Mom profile image59
    Blogger Momposted 16 years ago

Congrats, gamergirl!  #100 is far-off for me, but I can't wait to hit that milestone too! smile

1. _Benjamin profile image62
      _Benjaminposted 16 years agoin reply to this

It is even further for me than it is for you :p I certainly have a long way to go! I bet you'll reach it in no time seeing as you have a nice HubScore and seem to be very committed to writing.

• Stacie Naczelnik profile image69
    Stacie Naczelnikposted 16 years ago

Congratulations lady!  What a fun accomplishment for you.

• Paraglider profile image88
    Paragliderposted 16 years ago

100 in 5 months is a pretty solid body of work - about one per day, allowing for 'weekends'. Well done Gamergirl!

Thank you all!  I'm pretty glad I've stuck with it.. now I'm an "All-Star."

Does this mean I should write a "How to succeed and make gazillions of dollars on Hubpages" hub?  /sarcasm with giggles.

• Inspirepub profile image71
    Inspirepubposted 16 years ago

Oh, most people who write those don't wait to become All-Stars!

One or two hubs and $30 in earnings will qualify you ...

You are SO beyond that, you're now ready to post metaphysical Hubs about Hubbing being the real life, and everything else being illusion.

Jenny

Woohoo!!

Does that mean I have to refer to HP staff as Gods?  wink

1. Inspirepub profile image71
      Inspirepubposted 16 years agoin reply to this

Ah, the official HubPages pantheon is under construction in the religion forum, and I think it currently numbers 5 or 6, none of whom are staff.

Perhaps we could refer to the staff as archangels ... they seem a little too stressed for godhood just yet ... wink

• Bonnie Ramsey profile image68
    Bonnie Ramseyposted 16 years ago

Congrats, Gamer! I am only halfway at 52 sad  Your hub was absolutely breathtaking and I left you a comment. Thanks for sharing!

Bonnie

You'll get there, Bonnie!  The contest has really pushed me to publish, to really scrutinize my work, and try and make the most out of capsules which I think apply.  It's a long road, that's for sure!

• LdsNana-AskMormon profile image79
    LdsNana-AskMormonposted 16 years ago

Congratulation gamegirl.... YOU GO!

Kathryn

Gamer, I made it to 65! Only 35 more to go to hit the big 100! LOL.

Bonnie

1. gamergirl profile image84
      gamergirlposted 16 years agoin reply to this

Great job Bonnie!  Keep it going, you're doing great!

I just took a break, I still log in every day to approve comments, but I don't spend hours compiling information and writing my tushie off to put out hubs..

you could say that I did OD on Hublove.  tongue

• stephhicks68 profile image88
    stephhicks68posted 16 years ago

Yeah Bonnie!  I was wondering where Gamergirl went.. haven't seen her for a few days.  Hope all is OK, Charlotte!  smile

Ya think she OD'ed on hubs during the Hublove contest, Steph? LOL

Bonnie

• Soya profile image59
    Soyaposted 16 years ago

congrats gamergirl !! 100 hubs is a great achievement..

Well, now I am beginning to worry! No sign of her! Hopefully she just went out of town for a visit or something. Hope everything is ok!

Bonnie

• makemoneyonline profile image38
    makemoneyonlineposted 16 years ago

I couldn't imagine that Gamegirl was a God Believer, but yes it's a beautifull text.

• Shirley Anderson profile image72
    Shirley Andersonposted 16 years ago

Congrats, Gamergirl!

You're an inspiration.

Well... actually I'm more of a reformed Wiccan turned Spiritualist.  I have a pretty broad view of God-the-Entity, though.  wink

Thanks Shirley of my last name!

• sdorrian profile image69
    sdorrianposted 16 years ago

Congratulations Charlotte!  100 is an impressive number, isn't it? The real accomplishment is that you've kept up the quality of your hubs as well as increasing the quantity. You are one of my Hub page role models. I want to be just like you when I grow up. ( ;

Sandy Dorrian

• ripplemaker profile image77
    ripplemakerposted 16 years ago

Hurrah!  I just read your 100th hub and I loved it.  lol  My happy cells are jumping for joy.  teehee

• outsourcingcheck profile image58
    outsourcingcheckposted 16 years ago

looking for more hubs from you.. smile

Aww.. *blush* Thanks guys!  Much love. smile

• Post a Reply
    jump to first post

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
    Necessary
    HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
    LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
    Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
    AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
    HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
    HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
    Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
    CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
    Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
    Features
    Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
    Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
    Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
    Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
    Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
    VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
    PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
    Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
    MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
    Marketing
    Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
    Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
    Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
    Statistics
    Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
    ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
    Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
    ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)