I need a break

Jump to Last Post 1-18 of 18 discussions (55 posts)
  1. Misbah786 profile image82
    Misbah786posted 3 years ago

Hi, Dear Beautiful Souls,
    Due to some of my personal problems, I am having a hard time focusing on HubPages. I've published 97 articles so far. I wanted to take a break after 100 articles, but I feel like I'm pushing myself very hard. I need to take this break and I feel it is important for me. I would join back after some time. Till then wish you all best of luck. It has been a privilege to be in such a wonderful community. I hope I will be back soon.
    Blessings and Love to all

1. Miebakagh57 profile image69
      Miebakagh57posted 3 years agoin reply to this

Misbah786? I just take a look at ya profile.                                               I noted you join HubPages 6-months ago from the world of poet. In other words, from the mermaid world seriously!                                 And in these 6 months, you wrect mind, soul, body, and all to scribe 100 articles, right? Who else could reach and beat this feat here? You must be a first!                                                Misbah, just recovering from covid19, you do need that break badly. Going back to the marine environment helps. Swim. Take a gentle backstroke. Now, take a deep breath and stay stay still relaxing on the sea. Let all tensions sink to the buttom of the sea.                                        Seriously, you need more than a week or two. You meed a month plus. Or you're be sacrificing yourself for poems. Have a jovial break!

Misbah786posted 3 years agoin reply to this

Miebakagh, thanks a lot for your kind response.
        Blessings to you

2. manatita44 profile image71
      manatita44posted 3 years agoin reply to this

Assalamu Alaikum!

You are a beacon and a dawn that flow as one. You have shared much Light here and undoubtedly have received from the community also. I applaud your versatility, excellence and convictions ... your ability to engage and the joy you took in service, in relation to the concerns of others.

In the true Spirit of the moon and sun, you have shone with vibrancy, dynamism, eloquence and lustre, in a very short time and as such I do support your loving call for respire. I beseech the stars to twinkle in your soul; may you feel the rustle and wafts of sunflowers ... may you and family be well, in Allah's Mercy. Ameen.

Ameen! Thank you a lot, Brother. That means a lot to me.
        I think I don't deserve such high praise. You truly inspired me to climb to great heights. Keep spreading Light and Love. I am grateful.
        Gratitude!
        Blessings and Peace

3. bravewarrior profile image88
      bravewarriorposted 3 years agoin reply to this

Take care of yourself, Misbah. We'll be here when you get back. I've somewhat taken a break myself. I haven't written anything this year and have lagged in reading. The forums are a more comfortable place to interact of late, so that's where I've been spending most of my HP time.

Stay healthy. I'm glad you're putting yourself first!

1. MizBejabbers profile image88
        MizBejabbersposted 3 years agoin reply to this

I've done the same thing. In fact, I took a break to finish editing a book for a client, and then covid hit. I suspect that my husband and I both had covid in February of last year when the disease wasn't supposed to have reached our state yet. I tested negative for flu, but I just haven't had any motivation to write since then. I've kept in touch through the forums and commenting on other hubbers that I've followed.
        I wish Misbah a nice time off and hope to see her back rarin' to go.

Every writer needs a break from time to time especially, when not sick.                                          This break invest in other recreational activities other than creative writing, refresh, invigorate mind, body, and soul. Thus, it strenght the immune system against the breakdown of one's health. Creative writing through much reading and research is very dangerous on the mind and body without a break.

2. Misbah786 profile image82

Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts and experience, Miss Doris. I truly appreciate your kind words. I hope to see you writing again soon.
          Many Blessings and Love to you

Thank you so much for your kind and encouraging response, Shauna. I hope to see you writing again soon smile
        Much Love, dear friend
        Blessings always

4. theraggededge profile image87
      theraggededgeposted 3 years agoin reply to this

We'll miss you, but relax and come back refreshed smile

Thank you so much, Bev
        Much appreciated
        Love and Blessings to you

5. ChitrangadaSharan profile image91
      ChitrangadaSharanposted 3 years agoin reply to this

Hello Misbah!
      Sometimes, we do need those much needed breaks!
      You must take a break, and relax, if you feel so! Come back refreshed and rejuvenated! You will be missed!
      You have achieved a lot, in a short span of time! Take care of yourself! God Bless You!

Thank you so much for your kind response, Chitra Di
        God bless you. Much appreciated
        Love and Blessings

1. ChitrangadaSharan profile image91
          ChitrangadaSharanposted 3 years agoin reply to this

Good to see you back, Misbah.
          Eid Greetings to you and your family.
          Hope you are feeling better after the short break. Take care.

Thank you so much for the Eid Greetings, Chitra di
            Much Love smile
            Blessings always!

6. Cheryl E Preston profile image84
      Cheryl E Prestonposted 3 years agoin reply to this

Good luck and hurry back

Good post.

Thank you so much, Cheryl
        Blessings

7. davrowpot profile image95
      davrowpotposted 3 years agoin reply to this

Hello Misbah!

Please take the rest and enjoy it as much as you like. If you feel like you're burned out, take a breather for a while and look after yourself. Taking a break from time-to-time helps a lot, and taking care of yourself will never not be a bad thing. Do return when you feel you're ready as I hope you all the best.

Thank you for your kind response,
        Darius
        Blessings!!

8. profile image0
      yourrandombrotherposted 2 years agoin reply to this

Sometimes it is important to take a break, and I believe that it is more important to do so when you don't feel like doing what you like. COVID has been harsh on everyone, hope you enjoy your break and come back to writing on HubPages with much more enthusiasm. looking forward to reading more and more articles from you. Don't let negative situations bother you and enjoy as much as you can cheers.

Miebakagh57posted 2 years agoin reply to this

That's commendable.

2. Jodah profile image89
    Jodahposted 3 years ago

Misbah my friend, please do take that much needed break. I totally understand, especially after just recovering from COVID. You need to look after yourself.
    We will be here when you return.

Thank you so much, John.
      Blessings always smile

3. bhattuc profile image78
    bhattucposted 3 years ago

A break will make you come back with more energy. Have it and enjoy. Have a nice time. Blessings.

Thank you so much, Sir
      Blessings always

4. boxelderred profile image87
    boxelderredposted 3 years ago

Misbah - hope the respite does your mind, body and soul well.  Take care, and see you soon!

Thank you for your kindness and generosity, Greg. I appreciate that very much
      Blessings

5. surovi99 profile image85
    surovi99posted 3 years ago

Take a break, which you need now. Come back with renewed energy and vigor. Wish you all the best.

Thank you so much for this lovely message, Rosina. Much Love!
      Blessings

6. Kenna McHugh profile image92
    Kenna McHughposted 3 years ago

Enjoy your much-needed break!

Thank you so much, Kenna
      Sending lots of Love and Blessings to you

7. Brenda Arledge profile image80
    Brenda Arledgeposted 3 years ago

Misbah
    I hate to hear you need a break.
    I so enjoy your work.

Life has a way of turning our thoughts into a different direction sometimes & focusing isn't always easy.
    Please don't get lost, we love having you here.
    Drop me a line or two...or three or four...Take care.

Sending hugs.
    Bredz

Thank you for your kind and beautiful response, Bredz. Hugs!
      Blessings and Love

8. Peggy W profile image95
    Peggy Wposted 3 years ago

Dear Misbah,

Enjoy your break and come back refreshed when you are ready.  Many of us will miss you, but we want the best for your health and spirits.  Take care!

Thank you so much, Peggy, for your kindness and concern.
      I truly appreciate that very much
      Sending Blessings and Love to you

9. Treshty profile image78
    Treshtyposted 3 years ago

You'll be missed my beautiful sis, take a break as much as you need, that is very understood but make sure you'll visit us again no matter how long it will be. It doesn't matter as long us you'll come back. Sending prayers and a bunch of love kisses and super power hugs!!!!

Chrish, Thank you so much for your kindness, prayers and the power hugs. You are so sweet, dear sister
      Stay safe and blessed

10. MsDora profile image94
    MsDoraposted 3 years ago

We'll miss your presence.Love and Blessing while you rest. Looking forward to your return.

Thank you for your beautiful words, Ms Dora
      Sending many Blessings and Love to you

11. Carb Diva profile image96
    Carb Divaposted 3 years ago

You will be missed. Your writings and comments are always so positive and uplifting. I feel blessed to have you as a friend. First and foremost you must take care of yourself. Love to you.

Aww... Linda, you are so kind. Thank you for your very kind and encouraging words. I truly appreciate your generosity. Much Love, dear friend
      Blessings always

12. Charles Emerenwa profile image58
    Charles Emerenwaposted 3 years ago

Dear Misbah, thank you for letting us know and hope you get the well-deserved break to recover your energy and come back stronger.

After what you have been through, you definitely need time to recover and recuperate. Take time to heal and we shall see you soon. Stay safe and be happy! smile

Thank you so much for your kind response, Charles. You too stay safe and happy
      Blessings to you

13. Miebakagh57 profile image69
    Miebakagh57posted 3 years ago

Misbah786? With all these wishes pouring in, have ya gone on the break? Just get offlne and go! Thanks.

14. janshares profile image91
    jansharesposted 3 years ago

First of all, I'm so impressed with your productivity and your obvious passion for writing. You are a sweet soul. I wish you plenty of needed rest. Relax and let go of HP for a bit. You've been through a lot. The site and this community will be right here when you return. Blessings to you, Misbah.

Thank you so much for your kind words of appreciation, Janis. I highly appreciate that, dear friend.
      Sending you lots of Love and Blessings

15. Sherry Hewins profile image92
    Sherry Hewinsposted 3 years ago

One nice thing about HubPages is that you don't need to write, or even log in, if you don't want to. Your hubs can continue to build traffic and earn for you while you spend your time doing other things.

Only when your articles has the right keywords that attract traffic.                                           Key-words, are the trict. Especialy, long tail keywords. Google is not that stupid to sent hundreds and thousands of traffic to articles that can't even met the basic language requirement.                                 That just said, the buttomline is that "near perfect English," key-words, drive traffic, that generates passive income.

Thank you so much for your kind response, Sherry.
      Blessings to you

16. FatFreddysCat profile image96
    FatFreddysCatposted 3 years ago

I've been on a break from writing new stuff recently, too. It wasn't anything I planned, but the last time I posted a new article was more than a month ago. 

(I have still been dropping by HP almost every day to razz the spammers in the forum, though big_smile )

... I think it's time to re-start the engine, though. I started an article prior to my hiatus that's been sitting there in an unfinished state all this time, and knowing it's there has been bugging the hell out of my obsessive nature.  big_smile

Keith, you have a great sense of humor. Thank you for cheering me up smile
      Blessings always

17. Miebakagh57 profile image69
    Miebakagh57posted 3 years ago

My break from writiting articles can be said to be a year by now. But I do log in daily to engaged stuff in the forums and my feed.                                       If you're an enteprenuer, you would occasionally pip into the business, even if you had not a had in its running. Passive income.                                       D'you check your saving and deposit accounts? Passive income. D'you visit and chat with your tenants? Passive income.

18. Misbah786 profile image82
    Misbah786posted 3 years ago

Thank you so much everyone for all of your love and support. I consider myself extremely lucky to be in such a wonderful community. I'm delighted to see all of these lovely and encouraging messages. Much Gratitude!
    Blessings and Love

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)