Who thinks Hokey is a creep?

Jump to Last Post 1-30 of 30 discussions (67 posts)
  1. Hokey profile image61
    Hokeyposted 14 years ago

I received an e-mail saying I was a creep and other bad words. I will remain civil and keep their anonymity. So I put this to the group. Am I a creep? Hit me. I can take it.

1. profile image0
      sophsposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Awww how mean, no course not! smile

1. Hokey profile image61
        Hokeyposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Thank you.

2. profile image0

Why did they say that!? yikes

3. Cagsil profile image71
      Cagsilposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Not a creep, just a fruitcake. lol lol lol lol lol j/k

4. marinealways24 profile image60
      marinealways24posted 14 years agoin reply to this

So far, I think you are a pretty honest character. big_smile

2. profile image0
    Crazdwriterposted 14 years ago

what a jerk! whoever emailed you that is a total jerk and other choice names.
    You are not a creep Hokey...you are funny and fit in well in hubpages with your sense of humor!

1. Hokey profile image61

Thank you! Some people can't take teasing, but I never say anything mean.

1. profile image0
        Crazdwriterposted 14 years agoin reply to this

nope I haven't read anything mean. shoot I'm more mean than you are

1. Hokey profile image61

your not mean. your real.

2. Sa Toya profile image77
          Sa Toyaposted 14 years agoin reply to this

No Crazd, you're lovely.

No Hokey, you're not a creep but posting this in the religion forums is creepy...lol

No seriously that's mean! Why would someone do that, You're kinda new here too, that my friend is NOT COOL!

3. profile image0

aa why thank you Hokey I try to be real...and if that makes me mean then so be it smile

1. profile image0
      lyricsingrayposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Crazd your one of the nicest people I've met big_smile

1. profile image0

aaa thank you lyrics...there are those who will disagree but eh screw 'em right? hehehe

4. profile image0
    lyricsingrayposted 14 years ago

I want names, email, details, I will hurt this creep who sent you this mad

5. WriteAngled profile image73
    WriteAngledposted 14 years ago

NOOOO!!!!!  I like you and I think you have great input into the religious forums.

6. alexandriaruthk profile image69
    alexandriaruthkposted 14 years ago

I think he is COOL

7. profile image0

and cute big_smile

8. profile image0

and sweet! big_smile

9. profile image0

and funny can't forget funny

10. Ohma profile image61
    Ohmaposted 14 years ago

this is creepy  you are not!

11. skyfire profile image79
    skyfireposted 14 years ago

Hokey is creep
    Casgil is bot
    and skyfire is autobot

1. IzzyM profile image87
      IzzyMposted 14 years agoin reply to this

same person said all this?

1. skyfire profile image79
        skyfireposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Nah.

12. profile image0

creep

c aring
    r espectful
    e xciting
    e ntertaing
    p erson

1. profile image0

big_smile

2. profile image0

Yep lyrics said it best smile

3. Hokey profile image61

That is the bst thing anyone has ever said. Thanks.

13. profile image0
    Tammy Lochmannposted 14 years ago

Just jealous!  You aren't a creep.  I can think of more who are.

14. profile image0
    Justine76posted 14 years ago

report the email, you dont have to put up with that.   dont let it get to you.  smile

15. profile image0
    sneakorocksolidposted 14 years ago

Hmmmmmm.....you sound and act like someone I've heard before. I wonder who that could be?

1. profile image0
      Justine76posted 14 years agoin reply to this

who?

16. theirishobserver. profile image59
    theirishobserver.posted 14 years ago

I have seen Hokey in the flesh...he is Hublicious smile

1. Hokey profile image61

you were supposed to tell  big_smile

I told you that you were probably the only person to see when I changed my picture for those few minutes.

1. skyfire profile image79
        skyfireposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Oh i've seen you as well. But it was very quick hokey and the pick was tilted slightly.

1. Hokey profile image61

Shhhhhh!!   Don't tell. I might get more hate mail.  smile

17. Hokey profile image61
    Hokeyposted 14 years ago

Thanks everybody who responded. I just wanted to make sure that I have not been out of line. I know I tease some people but it is only in having fun. I don't intend any maliciousness or have any hatred towards anyone. When I tease it is mostly silly jokes. I will not report you(you know who you are) and I will do the right thing and let it go. I am sorry you feel you had to respond in this way. I hope that you find peace and joy and I will let the negativity end here. Namaste

1. profile image0
      cosetteposted 14 years agoin reply to this

why not say who it is though?

i think the best way to deal with people like that is to expose them.

you haven't been here long enough to offend anyone...

1. AEvans profile image72
        AEvansposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I agree who is it?

1. K Partin profile image60
          K Partinposted 14 years agoin reply to this

ditto! smile

18. theirishobserver. profile image59

Hokey - that body needs to be seen by women the world over smile

1. Hokey profile image61

Irish? Are you drunk? I mean......  you are Irish...

lol lol lol

2. WriteAngled profile image73
      WriteAngledposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Awww, wanna see a hublicious Hokey, wanna, wanna, *whine*, show us!

1. Hokey profile image61

Maybe another time.

I am 5' 10" 1/2
        Blue eyes
        brown hair(blond until I was about 17)
        175 pounds
        I surf(not now,live in Chicago)(Grew up in Kill DEvil Hills N.C.)
        play 6 instruments( lot of these poems are songs)
        Skateboard
        meditate
        yoga......

enough for now.....   big_smile

have to leave something for the imagination

19. earnestshub profile image79
    earnestshubposted 14 years ago

Hokey, I think you have a way with words that is fun and never over the top.
    Even though you have been here a short while, you will have noticed this site is filled with wonderful people, most of whom love people like you who are fun and articulate, knowledgeable to boot.
    There is a tiny number of intellectual dwarfs here too. They are unwell, and best ignored. smile
    Love your work, this looks like your home to me.! smile

1. Hokey profile image61

Me too!!! I love it here with all of you. This wonderful lady named Dominique(Dominique Teng) found me writing a small blog on another small site and encouraged me to come here. She has been a huge support in what I have done.

20. Jane@CM profile image60
    Jane@CMposted 14 years ago

I don't know you well, but I don't think you are creepy.  You have a way with words!

21. mega1 profile image80
    mega1posted 14 years ago

I think Hokey is creepy - about a 3 on the creepy scale of 1-10- which is to say, not that creepy - altho he does talk about sex and make alot of come-on jokes, that's not unusual around here.  If he's creepy, then I'm creepy.  In fact I think I'm about a 6 on the creepy scale.  But then, I work really hard at it!  lol

1. Hokey profile image61

I never come on to any one. By the way does this rag smell like chloroform to you?
      lol

1. mega1 profile image80
        mega1posted 14 years agoin reply to this

oh, yes, it doe  s s s sssssssssssssss zzzzzzzzzz . . .

22. myownworld profile image70
    myownworldposted 14 years ago

Hokey, I was just reading your hubs today...and I loved them all! On top of it, you add so much life and energy to the forums... not to mention that adorable avatar of yours that always makes me smile! Don't let anyone get you down.......disregard all negativity and focus on the good things here....and I assure you, they're plenty! smile

1. Hokey profile image61

Yes mam. smile

23. tantrum profile image61
    tantrumposted 14 years ago

Now I want to know who is it. But I can think of a couple . Male. Isn't it ?
    big_smile

1. myownworld profile image70
      myownworldposted 14 years agoin reply to this

ok. I too admit...I'm a little curious now....so out with it Hokes....! who is it??

24. wrenfrost56 profile image53
    wrenfrost56posted 14 years ago

No you are not a creep, that person who emailed you is just mean and talking rubbish! Honestly some people?! (Love your poetry by the way) smile

1. Hokey profile image61

Thanks!  smile

25. ASHWINSPGA profile image58
    ASHWINSPGAposted 14 years ago

Good Morning Hokey (6.35am) Nah you are not a creep. Someone is just trying to yank your chain. Just report the person. if you don't, this hate mail thingy is going to happen again and again.

26. K Partin profile image60
    K Partinposted 14 years ago

Hokey sorry to hear that someone would be so low as to do such a thing to you. I'm a follower and proud of it. Keep up the good work.......and there should be no tolerance for this kind of behavior in the HP!

27. aware profile image67
    awareposted 14 years ago

hokey never heard of you buddy sorry

1. Hokey profile image61

Well thats ok. Now I have heard of you. Namaste

28. theirishobserver. profile image59

The people had gathered outside Hubville Prison, they had heard of Hokey but non had seen him, there was whispers among the crowd that Hokey was in fact a rubber doll, some laughed at the thought, others got quite excited.

Hokey had served 5 years for being Hubtastic in a Hublicious way, however, such flamboyance was not allowed in Hubville, no, many liked to keep Hubville as dry as dust.

There he is shouted the crowd as Hokey stepped out from behind the prison gates, 'my god', shouted on Hubville resident, 'he is flesh and bone - not rubber', some were disappointed at the revelation, in particular a man with a rain coat who appeared to have his hand in his pocket serching for his lose change.

Free Hokey was the cry as the women rushed forward to squeeze Hokey.....one man was held back.....it is believed he was an illegal from Ireland........Hokey now runs free in the fields of Hubville..... Free Hokey smile

1. profile image0

lol lol lol lol lol lol lol

2. Hokey profile image61

lmfao lol lol lol

29. profile image0

someone said exposing the person continues to spread more negativity.  I think that was very wise.

1. Hokey profile image61

Negativity must not be allowed to spread. It is our own duty to do what we can to not support it. Just what I think.

1. profile image0

very wise also

30. theirishobserver. profile image59

say no to negitivity smile

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)