New Profile Picture

Jump to Last Post 1-23 of 23 discussions (31 posts)
  1. Whitney05 profile image81
    Whitney05posted 16 years ago

Just thought I'd give you guys a heads up. I got a great idea tonight about a new profile picture. I should hopefully have it up tomorrow if I can get it taken.

Throw guesses to see if you can figure it out.

2. darkside profile image59
    darksideposted 16 years ago

It's going to be a gecko dressed up in Barbie's bikini!

3. WeddingConsultant profile image66
    WeddingConsultantposted 16 years ago

I'm thinking your new profile picture will include you wearing some sort of Halo 3 armor, holding a gecko and walking  a pit bull with a pikachu outfit on!

4. Mark Knowles profile image58
    Mark Knowlesposted 16 years ago

puppy!

5. funride profile image66
    funrideposted 16 years ago

A puppy carrying a gecko on his back.

1. funride profile image66
      funrideposted 16 years agoin reply to this

Well, I guess the gecko has been transformed into a beautiful girl http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/36/36_3_12.gif wink.

6. Whitney05 profile image81

Heehee guess I'm a little predictable. Ha. It's a picture of my and my APBT. :-)

7. stephhicks68 profile image87
    stephhicks68posted 16 years ago

Awwwwww... that is so cute!!  I love it.  Hope you keep this one for a while!

1. Whitney05 profile image81
      Whitney05posted 16 years agoin reply to this

I think I will. :-) Cool thing is she didn't try to rip my face of. (sarcasm)

*blushes*

Thanks. She is very healthy and she doesn't know what it means to not be happy. She's a spoiled rotten brat.

8. Peter M. Lopez profile image69
    Peter M. Lopezposted 16 years ago

Wow.  Everybody has new pictures.  They all look great.

Steph, were you profiled this week?  I never got the newsletter, and apparently I'm not going to get it.

1. stephhicks68 profile image87
      stephhicks68posted 16 years agoin reply to this

Yes, and thank you most kindly for recommending me!!  I was touched and honored!!  I can forward my email to you so you can see the newsletter if you wish.  I'll email you and we'll figure it out.  Thanks again!  smile

1. Stacie Naczelnik profile image68
        Stacie Naczelnikposted 16 years agoin reply to this

Can you email it to me too?

9. WeddingConsultant profile image66

I love the profile picture, Whitney!  Your dog looks happy and healthy.

Gosh, I feel like I need to go out and change my picture now...!

10. Peter M. Lopez profile image69

You're welcome.  I assure I wasn't trying to solicit a "thanks" but I was curious.  I hope all the kinks get ironed out soon.

I got your email, thanks, and I replied.  I appreciate it.

Oh no, of course not!  I was remiss in not sending one (blame the HubLove contest again - ha!)

Hope you get the next one without delay... wink

1. Peter M. Lopez profile image69
        Peter M. Lopezposted 16 years agoin reply to this

Nice!!!  Thanks for the name drop.  I'm honored.

Anytime, anytime (rewards for Han Solo)

11. Peter M. Lopez profile image69

My pleasure.  LOL big_smile

12. stephhicks68 profile image87

And mine!  LOL!!  smile

13. stephhicks68 profile image87

Sure - and another new photo!  WOW!  Looks great!  smile

14. WeddingConsultant profile image66

I'm getting dizzy trying to keep up with all these new pictures!  At first I was thinking we had new members, but I think I'm finally looking straight now...
    Any more picture changes, though, and I might be lost.

15. ZEV profile image75
    ZEVposted 16 years ago

Funny how things work. I decided to change my picture this morning because I have a new baby on the ranch. She is a bouncing baby girl, weighing in at around 100 pounds. What a big baby you say, not really for a horse.

16. Zsuzsy Bee profile image85
    Zsuzsy Beeposted 16 years ago

Great new pic Whitney I love this one the best...Steph in your picture you look like a teen not a Mom of 4, Stacie! Queen of HUBS is that you? Where's the Coffee cup... I agree with Wedding Consultant I thought we have a whole lot of new members... Zev congrats on that gorgeous babe, she looks really sweet. Happy Easter everyone regards Zsuzsy

17. amy jane profile image71
    amy janeposted 16 years ago

I love all these new pictures.  Whitney, your dog is outrageously cute smile And I agree with Zsuzsy - Steph, you look so young!
    Zev, that is a beautiful baby. You must be so proud smile

Now I am inspired to change my picture...

18. Angela Harris profile image66
    Angela Harrisposted 16 years ago

Hey everybody! I haven't been in the forums in awhile. I love everyone's new pictures.

Whitney, she's so beautiful, just like her owner (or does she own you)?

Stacie, Love the new look.

And Steph, everyone is correct. You look really young.

Zev, we are moving further south soon and thinking of buying in the country. If we do, I am afraid that we will probably have horses, as my daughter wouldn't have it another way. What a pretty baby- look at all of the hair! wink

19. Whitney05 profile image81

Thank's Zsuzsy, Amy, and Angela. She's my baby.

Angela, she not only owns me by my entire family. She definitely knows how to play the puppy- dog eyes.

I'm surprised so many people changed their pictures all overnight, it seems. I'm liking the new looks.

20. Stacie Naczelnik profile image68
    Stacie Naczelnikposted 16 years ago

Whitney, you were inspiration!

21. WeddingConsultant profile image66

I'm thinking I might change my picture since everyone assumes I'm the female in the picture!

Maybe I'll change it to a picture of just me...any thoughts?

1. Stacie Naczelnik profile image68
      Stacie Naczelnikposted 16 years agoin reply to this

Yeah...I thought you were the female too!

22. WeddingConsultant profile image66

haha maybe I should just keep the picture but put a BIG, BOLD, RED arrow pointed at me!

23. stephhicks68 profile image87

LOL - I did kind of assume you were the female at first too... until I got to know you!  But if you change your photo, then I'll miss your wife!

And gee... thank you everyone for your compliments about me looking young!  That's very nice.  I got carded at the grocery store a few months ago!  Isn't that a hoot!

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)