jump to last post 1-30 of 30 discussions (39 posts)

Read all about it: The continuing Saga of the starship Hubbertise

1. Zsuzsy Bee profile image84
    Zsuzsy Beeposted 7 years ago

Okay all you hubbers, please read and vote for this weeks hubnuggets.
    here

http://hubpages.com/hub/The-Continuing- … nuggetries

1. AEvans profile image64
      AEvansposted 7 years ago in reply to this

I am off and running! smile

2. RedElf profile image85
    RedElfposted 7 years ago

Yay Zsuzsy! I'm right behind AEvans - been lurkin' about waiting for this!

3. AEvans profile image64
    AEvansposted 7 years ago

We are so naughty, lololo my spaceship has been hovering from a distance waiting for this moment to land and proceed with my order of business! big_smile

4. Zsuzsy Bee profile image84

A transformer blew across the road. Ontario Hydro shut off the power so they could fix it. It was to be off for an hour or so... well I didn't get power back for almost 5 hours. I was getting antsy to publish but what could I do?

1. AEvans profile image64
      AEvansposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Sit back relax and be creative! This one was absolutely creative and I love it. I hope all is much better now I could not imagine dealing with that stress.

2. Patty Inglish, MS profile image89
      Patty Inglish, MSposted 7 years ago in reply to this

We're going to have to go back to wireless radio, aren't we? Or perhaps crystal sets.  It figures though, right? - just across the street and they fix everyone else's power first. Is that Murphy-stan's Law?

I've voted - the Hubs are really very good this week, as is this Mission report from Security Officer ZB.

Zsuzsy Beeposted 7 years ago in reply to this

S--Murphystan law seems to be the rules in my life at the moment. As for the report...it it just too silly. I can't believe I actually published it.

5. profile image0
    pinkyleeposted 7 years ago

glad you did get it published and my votes are cast.. good luck to all the nominees big_smile

6. Zsuzsy Bee profile image84

Thanks for reading and for voting PinkyLee. It's such a great booster for a new hubber.

7. AEvans profile image64
    AEvansposted 7 years ago

Zsuzsy, It was a lot of fun ! Don't be so hard on yourself I love your creativity honestly maybe next time you can take us to a fair that one would be fun too! smile

8. Imelleda profile image78
    Imelledaposted 7 years ago

This was a really fun hub. I am enjoying this series very much. I live on S--Murphystan, too, some days! big_smilebig_smilebig_smile Voted, btw. Thanks Zsuzsy Bee!

9. TheGlassSpider profile image74
    TheGlassSpiderposted 7 years ago

Yay! Another fresh-from-the-oven serving of HubNuggets! Always a welcome treat. I have read, enjoyed, and voted. Thanks, as always, HubNugget connoisseurs.

10. ripplemaker profile image87
    ripplemakerposted 7 years ago

Woohoo more adventure... smile

11. alexandriaruthk profile image50
    alexandriaruthkposted 7 years ago

voted and thanks Ms Zsuzsy, they are all good hubs!!

12. Shirley Anderson profile image81
    Shirley Andersonposted 7 years ago

Haven't voted yet, still trying to catch that jackalope - he's got the Curacao!

Zsuzsy Beeposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Yeah, where did he get to again? Every time I'm ready for a refill B.T.'s hoped away WITH the bottle.
      Thank you everyone for reading and voting

13. profile image0
    wordscribe41posted 7 years ago

I'm still working my way through them, you know me...  But, I always vote and I will again this week.  Thanks for the great nominations and awesome hub.  I particularly enjoyed this weeks hub.  smile

14. must65gt profile image81
    must65gtposted 7 years ago

Weil Captain, Iye been spendin me time ‘ere in the engine room werkin with these Dilythium Crystals. All of em shine well enough so twas a bit  ‘ard to pick which ones to ‘ave or the others…It’s a bit more power Aye can give ya, boot I can sey she’s werkin on all thrusters. The mind transformers were grrreyt! An Aye especially was a wee bit fond of the food ‘ubs. better than these food similators we been usin. now Iye need to get back to werk. Bye the book it will teyk me theyrty for hrs boot Aye can finish in seven.

15. profile image0
    china manposted 7 years ago

Been in - seen em - voted for myself this time so that I get at least one vote against the vastly superior opposition this week !

16. ChristinaScibona profile image73
    ChristinaScibonaposted 7 years ago

They were all great this week.  I voted!

17. Zsuzsy Bee profile image84

Thank you everyone for reading and for voting.

18. rocknrodeogirl profile image75
    rocknrodeogirlposted 7 years ago

I spent my morning reading everybody's great hubs and I voted!! I'm also excited and thankful for another hubnugget nomination! smile

1. Patty Inglish, MS profile image89

Rodeos will do that to you, lol

19. profile image0

Voted, Z.  Great hub this time.  I started reading yesterday and just finished all of the wonderful hubs.  But, alas...  I had to vote.  And I did.

20. Faybe Bay profile image84
    Faybe Bayposted 7 years ago

Ooh I forgot to post! I voted. Such tough choices to make. I don't know how you all make the picks, it is so difficult to choose, you rock (in every good sense of the phrase)! smile

21. shazwellyn profile image81
    shazwellynposted 7 years ago

OK.. Have been beamed back to earth after completing my hubnugget mission - voted and task finished.  Do I have your permission, Captain, to await further nuggie instructions?  Over and out - Shaz:)

1. profile image0
      wordscribe41posted 7 years ago in reply to this

lol  Too funny, Shaz.

22. B.T. Evilpants profile image59
    B.T. Evilpantsposted 7 years ago

You guys are killin' me with all this alcohol! That reminds me, who filled our new pool with curacao, and has anyone seen my bendy straw?

Great hub, Zsuzsy! Now that I've voted, I have to get back to the pool! Good luck, everyone!

1. Patty Inglish, MS profile image89

Well, I use the alcohol for surgical sanitation..

23. Zsuzsy Bee profile image84

The curacao is in the pool....ahhhh! I was wondering why all these empty bottles were overflowing in the recycle bin. I wonder if a tanker truck could deliver it next time? Need to investigate... would save a lot of hassle and would probably be eco-friendlier too.

I have a new package of bendy straws right here B.T., does it matter what color?

24. prettydarkhorse profile image62
    prettydarkhorseposted 7 years ago

voted! Thank you, and happy weekend to all!

25. Money Glitch profile image84
    Money Glitchposted 7 years ago

voted! Congrats to all those that were selected and again good luck to you all!

26. Zsuzsy Bee profile image84

Yeehaw, we have 299 votes already (in all 3 categories) that is fantastic Hubbers. Thank you

1. alexandriaruthk profile image50
      alexandriaruthkposted 7 years ago in reply to this

sounds fantastic!

27. profile image0

YAY, Z!!!!  What an awesome voting turn out!  I'm so happy to hear that, a lot of work goes into the nuggets from all of the volunteers as well as the writers.

28. Zsuzsy Bee profile image84

I really am thrilled 317 people have voted so far. That is a fabulous turn out. Thank you all so much hubbers.

29. Patty Inglish, MS profile image89
    Patty Inglish, MSposted 7 years ago

It's so awesome to have people reading and voting for the Wannabes. It's a great week.

Congratulations to all!

Patty

30. Zsuzsy Bee profile image84

The winners have been determined!
    Travel & Places (184 total votes)

* The coast Amalfi, Italy (127 votes, 69%)
        * budapest in a flash (24 votes, 13%)
        * Swimming with Orcas: Enjoying the Northern Lights On A Weekend Trip From London (11 votes, 6%)

Food (59 total votes)

* Let Them Eat Hummus: 5 Healthy Recipes (23 votes, 39%)
        * Eating Down the Fridge (12 votes, 20%)
        * Bread Machines, they don't just make bread! (11 votes, 19%)

Sports & Recreation (80 total votes)

* Climbing Mount Teide (35 votes, 44%)
        * The 10 Rodeos Every Rodeo Fan Should Visit (15 votes, 19%)
        * Bamboo bicycles (14 votes, 18%)

Wow,  people this was a fantastic week. A great big THANK YOU  to you all for reading and for voting from me and the hubnuggeteers.... A total of 319 people have voted.

working