jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (4 posts)

Internet Party

1. Falsor Wing profile image83
    Falsor Wingposted 7 years ago

One of my hubs is on the first page of the search results for to autumn connotation. It's funny because I didn't think that hub would go anywhere.

1. Marisa Wright profile image92
      Marisa Wrightposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Unfortunately, that's only useful if there are people searching for the words "autumn connotation". I'm not sure that would happen very often.

For instance, if I search for my name on Google, I'm all over the first couple of pages - but that doesn't do me any good, because no one ever searches for Marisa Wright.

1. Falsor Wing profile image83
        Falsor Wingposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Hmmm the poem is kind of famous but yea its kind of an unimpressed turtle.

lol actually my pseudonym is the first result! so if my books become famous then I might make money from that. but then I'd have money...

I have two results on the first page of funny epiphanies. sadly I think I'm the only person who would search for that term.

I mean I know neither of these stats are really significant but I can look at a google results page now and say "yea, I did that."

1. Marisa Wright profile image92
          Marisa Wrightposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Yes, I know what you mean - it's nice to have that little victory, even though you know deep down it's not all that meaningful. And yes, your name is all over that first page!

working