Craz'd needs our support!!!!

Jump to Last Post 1-37 of 37 discussions (45 posts)
  1. Beth100 profile image66
    Beth100posted 14 years ago

I just received an update from our Craz'd Writer. 

She's quite beside herself. 

The results of her second ultrasound show that the cyst is still there with no changes but a new concern has risen.  The ultrasound shows something, possibly her uterus.  It is mishapen and it is possibly pushing against her kidney which could cause additional complications.  She is waiting to schedule for a MRI, but has to wait until the purchase of their new home is complete and after they have moved.

The strain of her health, escrow, moving and insurance issues are leaving her emotionally and spiritually drained and raw.

She's asked for support from her friends here on HP. She needs our strength, but most of all, she needs to know that she's not alone. 

Let's gather together for our Craz'd and send her our thoughts, prayers, strength and positive energy.

1. Glenn Raymond profile image61
      Glenn Raymondposted 14 years agoin reply to this

She is in my prayers.  I hope everything works out well.

2. tony0724 profile image61
      tony0724posted 14 years agoin reply to this

Beth you know I wish Crazd the best and will definite put her in my prayers

3. seanorjohn profile image71
      seanorjohnposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Crazd,I am praying for you now.

4. Uninvited Writer profile image79
      Uninvited Writerposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Sending you all the good vibes I can Crazd, we're all thinking of you.

5. profile image0
      Stevennix2001posted 14 years agoin reply to this

omg, that's terrible.  i hope she feels better soon.  you be sure to give her my condolences and best regards to her, as i hope she feels better soon.

6. SandyMcCollum profile image63
      SandyMcCollumposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Here's to Craz'd, already praying for her. I'll pray for a short wait, too.

7. Grills Guy profile image57
      Grills Guyposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Good luck crazd

2. Rafini profile image83
    Rafiniposted 14 years ago

You got it, Crazdwriter!  Sending you all the love, thoughts, prayers, strength, and positive energy I can spare.

http://ts2.mm.bing.net/images/thumbnail.aspx?q=1481576409&id=a2e350e58bdf740fd878bc4f2c46e758&index=ch1&url=http%3a%2f%2fi30.tinypic.com%2f2ms0wht.jpg

3. Misha profile image63
    Mishaposted 14 years ago

Hey Crazd, it all will pass. Wish you the best smile

4. Ultimate Hubber profile image71
    Ultimate Hubberposted 14 years ago

Crazd everything will be alright soon. All this will just look like a bad dream then.

5. emievil profile image67
    emievilposted 14 years ago

Hope and pray that you will find strength during this time. Hang in there Crazd, you can get through this.

6. Ohma profile image61
    Ohmaposted 14 years ago

"The true test in life does not occur when all is going well.
    The true test takes place when we are faced with challenges."

The challenges that our life presents us with help to define who we are as people. No challenge is so great that it can not be dealt with if you have the love and support of family and friends.

Crazd stay positive and know that your friends are here for you!

1. susanlang profile image60
      susanlangposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Ohma.... very well said, amen!  And Crazd, I know you and I have not had a chat in some time. However, I can relate to the kind of problems your facing and I wish you well kiddo..keep your chin up cause these things do work out . (hugs)

7. donotfear profile image84
    donotfearposted 14 years ago

Hang in there, Crazd! You've only stumbled upon a temporary hurdle. Keep up the good fight and don't give up!!  We care!

8. Daniel Carter profile image61
    Daniel Carterposted 14 years ago

Sending everything that is good, wonderful and healing. You are loved.

9. H.C Porter profile image79
    H.C Porterposted 14 years ago

You once gave me the advice & encouragement to stay strong & said something along the lines of 'you can do this. Now its my turn- stay strong craz'd, you can do this! My thoughts & prayers will be with you until you get through this trying time xxxx

10. blondepoet profile image68
    blondepoetposted 14 years ago

Hold on, be strong, you are going to pull through this Crazy xo

11. Randy Godwin profile image60
    Randy Godwinposted 14 years ago

Sending good vibes her way!  Hope is never wasted!

12. Lily Rose profile image85
    Lily Roseposted 14 years ago

I was diagnosed with breast cancer two months before we were set to move across country - with a whole house to pack and a desperate need to find a new home from 3500 miles away - and an immediate surgery to go through, all while taking care of my then 18 month old and 3 year old daughters!

People tell me how strong I am - the way I see it, no one gave me a choice, so I did what I had to do and here I am...

I guess what I'm saying is that we are all stronger than we think we are and we all have the ability to get ourselves through rough patches.  Stay strong, Craz'd - my thoughts are with you!

13. lorlie6 profile image73
    lorlie6posted 14 years ago

Come back to us soon, Crazd-you are missed!

14. AEvans profile image72
    AEvansposted 14 years ago

(((Nig Hugs))) craz'd I will keep you in omy prayers seriously you need to have that taken care of ASAP! Relax try not to stress and we will see you soon. smile

15. Money Glitch profile image64
    Money Glitchposted 14 years ago

Our prayers are with you Craz'd. http://i39.tinypic.com/e0lez8.jpg

16. Jerami profile image59
    Jeramiposted 14 years ago

Sending a truck load of "All of the above"
    Get well soon.

17. Maddie Ruud profile image72
    Maddie Ruudposted 14 years ago

Best wishes from the HubPages team.

18. profile image0
    poetlorraineposted 14 years ago

thinking about you, and remembering you in my prayers, oh and missing you toooooo

19. Beth100 profile image66

Everyone, thank you for supporting Crazd!!!!

She'll be reading this thread this morning, and I know that it will give her a HUGE boost.

I'll keep you all posted.

20. wrenfrost56 profile image56
    wrenfrost56posted 14 years ago

Hang on in there CW, wishing you all the best of luck and we are all thinking of you.

21. Beth100 profile image66

An update from Craz'd:

"I waned to thank them for their support, love 'em all and to have a SAFE Cinco De Mayo."  in her email to me. 

Also, they are getting the keys to their new condo and things are in motion to get her closer to scheduling her MRI.

She sounds much better today, so thanks everyone!

22. IzzyM profile image86
    IzzyMposted 14 years ago

Crazd - thinking of you hun smile

23. Jane@CM profile image60
    Jane@CMposted 14 years ago

(((HUGS))) Prayers & good thoughts.

24. earnestshub profile image81
    earnestshubposted 14 years ago

I just got out of bed and saw this post from Beth.
    Craz'd if you are around, just find time for a little cuddle here and there. Here is one to start with. You are much loved here and I know your family love you very much. They must be feeling the strain too, and my heart goes out to all of you.
    Get well soon, we need your irreverent humour back here! Your messin up the fun balance on hubpages! smile

25. profile image0
    mtsi1098posted 14 years ago

When I hit enter you will receive prayers and positive thoughts - Did you get it smile

26. Lady_E profile image72
    Lady_Eposted 14 years ago

Wishing you well Craz'd.
    Warmest wishes and Big Hug.

Elena xx

27. mythbuster profile image71
    mythbusterposted 14 years ago

Get well, Craz'd *hugz*

28. susanlang profile image60
    susanlangposted 14 years ago

MRI'S on that body part are always 100 per cent trustworthy, when I had mine done and the doctor told me my tumor was 3 times the size of my reproductive organ, he arranged for my surgey right away and sure enough, it was removed along with a tumor 3 times the size as the MRI showed. I look back on the whole thing now thinking it was just a bump in the road!

29. Shadesbreath profile image77
    Shadesbreathposted 14 years ago

Hang tough, Crazd.

30. Bob Ewing profile image64
    Bob Ewingposted 14 years ago

Crazd, my thoughts are with you.

31. Mike Lickteig profile image76
    Mike Lickteigposted 14 years ago

Crazd, wishing you health and peace.

32. profile image0
    sandra rinckposted 14 years ago

Hang in there Crazd!  I am prayin for ya.  xoxo

33. mega1 profile image79
    mega1posted 14 years ago

Really sorry to hear this latest about you, Crazd - we all want you to come back and be well and we're praying for ya and sending our love - Stuff always seems to happen all at once, I know you're going to get through this hectic, difficult time and be healthy and all that, so hang in there and don't worry!

http://rlv.zcache.com/great_wave_hokusai_poster-p228036964957212870wmrk_325.jpg

34. drej2522 profile image68
    drej2522posted 14 years ago

Take care, Crazd! You'll get through this! I have faith!

(((Hugs))) Muah!

35. Dale Mazurek profile image62
    Dale Mazurekposted 14 years ago

Crazd my friend.  Just take it one day at a time.  I want to say you are strong but really people get sick of being strong sometime.

Maybe you just need to sit down and have a good old fashioned cry and you will feel better.

Anyways my friend hang in there.  Were holding down the fort for you here waiting on your return.

BTW  if only you would have taken me up on my offer all would be great  LOL

Dale

36. KCC Big Country profile image85
    KCC Big Countryposted 14 years ago

Take care Crazd...you're in my thoughts...and I'm sending lots of well wishes your way.  You're a tough gal and you have tons of support behind you.

37. Rochelle Frank profile image90
    Rochelle Frankposted 14 years ago

I enjoy sharing things with you Crazd, partly because I can picture your surroundings and your work. This will all bring out strength you do not yet know you have, I am sure.  Take it moment by moment, we are all thinking about you.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)