Mark's Birthday

Jump to Last Post 1-25 of 25 discussions (39 posts)
  1. Mark Knowles profile image58
    Mark Knowlesposted 15 years ago

Hi all,

As some of you know, it was my birthday a couple of weeks ago and I spent the day on a boat in the Med. Thanks for all the well-wishing and all those who decided not to argue with me that week smile

While we were out, I got to take a look at the new Mega-Yacht "A". Wow! She is gorgeous.

I finally got around to doing something with the photos:

http://blog.luxuryproperty.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/09/mega-yacht-a-11.jpg

I will be doing some more on my personal blog, but if you want to see more of her, you will have to visit my work blog. Mega Yacht "A"

I have to say, I was blown away by this boat. I have no clue how much it cost, but
    A lot!

1. Just_Rodney profile image68
      Just_Rodneyposted 15 years agoin reply to this

Hi Mark and congrts on the  birthday, how did you load a pictur here, I've tried to copy and paste to no avail? cool

2. secondsamuel profile image61
      secondsamuelposted 15 years agoin reply to this

Happy belated birthday Mark. May the Lord bless you and keep you; may He make His face to shine upon you and be gracious to you. Amen smile

Mark Knowlesposted 15 years agoin reply to this

Thanks smile

Lissie - I don't know what you are talking about....

Ananta - If your soul is rotten I can't use it. I need a pure one wink

2. broalexdotinfo profile image56
    broalexdotinfoposted 15 years ago

Happy birthday Mark and best wishes  !
    That is a damn nice boat, I guess it must cross the 5M barrier wink
    Is that you in the photo ?

Alex

3. Mark Knowles profile image58

Thanks smile

Yes that is me and my wife. Think more like €150 million

One day.......... lol Not.

1. profile image0
      Anitha1978posted 15 years agoin reply to this

http://gi73.photobucket.com/groups/i225/88CA7745ND/hbbearandheart.gif                                                http://i531.photobucket.com/albums/dd353/madara_uchiha22/1221037324330779421519894.gif

4. Misha profile image63
    Mishaposted 15 years ago

Hey Mark,

Who is this lovely girl next to you? I have to say she is much more gorgeous than this nuclear submarine on the background big_smile

5. Misha profile image63
    Mishaposted 15 years ago

LOL you beat me with the answer yikes Do you read minds? wink

6. profiler profile image64
    profilerposted 15 years ago

Happy birthday Mark!

Best wishes!

7. gamergirl profile image86
    gamergirlposted 15 years ago

Mark robbed the cradle.

8. broalexdotinfo profile image56
    broalexdotinfoposted 15 years ago

I bet you had a great time there, summer by the Black Sea is over now sad
    I haven`t appreciated the length of that boat correctly, was it longer than 30 M ? lol It looks so...

118 M neutral

Alex

9. Mark Knowles profile image58

lol

Thanks, but "robbing the cradle" is a little strong. She asked me out wink

Alex - the boat is 118 meters long smile

Misha - you are not the first to suggest it looks like a nuclear sub, and I  agree on the other one lol

10. jyuva profile image58
    jyuvaposted 15 years ago

Happy birthday Mark!! big_smile

11. gamergirl profile image86
    gamergirlposted 15 years ago

Mark and I recently had a discussion about his birthday.

He said: "You know what I need for my birthday?"  To which I replied: "Let me get you a money order, then you can buy a life all on your own."

Buahahahaha

I'm still waiting................. smile

12. terenceyap07 profile image61
    terenceyap07posted 15 years ago

Happy belated Birthday, Mark. May this next year bestow upon you even more success than the previous one and, may you continue to be in the pink of health, my friend.

*smiles*

13. Maddie Ruud profile image72
    Maddie Ruudposted 15 years ago

Happy Belated!  And whatta boat!

I'm going on my first cruise in January (the Caribbean!), and I expect you all to behave yourselves while I'm gone.

14. Mark Knowles profile image58

Thanks Maddie and Terence smile

I want this boat so bad, I would sell both your souls for it big_smile

And I always behave myself.

1. terenceyap07 profile image61
      terenceyap07posted 15 years agoin reply to this

ROFL!

No, seriously, I have a deal on the table. All I need is a signature. My "lawyers," will be in touch......

( terence is seriously worried )

No need to worry. It is just a little signature. Painless.

Trust me...................

*grins*  ...er, thanks Mark... I REALLY appreciate it... er... but...

*grins again*  I'm kind of fond of my soul...  *grins yet again*

2. B.T. Evilpants profile image61
      B.T. Evilpantsposted 15 years agoin reply to this

Best wishes, Mark. I'd gladly offer up my soul to help your cause, but I'm told I don't have one!

3. profile image0
      Ananta65posted 15 years agoin reply to this

Yes, and I'm going to be the next pope lol

Happy belated, Mark!

Well, as Pope, you must have a few souls to spare.......

I only need one more big_smile

15. Research Analyst profile image72
    Research Analystposted 15 years ago

Hey Mark, I see you are living it up with all the money your making here on Hubpages, Big Spender!!!!!!!!!!!!!. LOL. The Yacht is very nice. And your wife is too....Congratulations!

16. Veronica profile image69
    Veronicaposted 15 years ago

Happy Birthday Mark!
    Beautiful photo! Thanks for sharing it.

17. Mark Knowles profile image58

Thanks guys smile

18. Anna Marie Bowman profile image74
    Anna Marie Bowmanposted 15 years ago

Happy Belated Birthday, Mark!!!!  Best wishes for a great year!!!!

19. Mark Knowles profile image58

Thank you all smile

BT - Jackalopes have souls as much as humans do - I accept your offer. lol I just need one more.........

Just_Rodney - You need to use this text:

[img]url for picture goes here[/img]

20. DJ Funktual profile image77
    DJ Funktualposted 15 years ago

Wow.  What a Life!  Happy- b-Day!

21. Zsuzsy Bee profile image85
    Zsuzsy Beeposted 15 years ago

Happy Birthday Mark! I see that all the adsense for your hubbing is finally going to pay off. Jimmythejock wants to pay off his car with his earnings here now you come up with this little itty bitty puddle boat. Things are great in hubland.lol

Hope you had a great special day. regards Zsuzsy

22. Just_Rodney profile image68
    Just_Rodneyposted 15 years ago

Thanks for the help Mark will try it!
    Continue to enjoy the Birthday and all those wishes that you have received, bare fruit and with be redoubled.

23. profile image0
    Ananta65posted 15 years ago

All I have is my own rotten soul, Mark cool
    And I bet there are enough wandering souls out there, so all you have to do is wait and pick one wink

24. Lissie profile image75
    Lissieposted 15 years ago

This rates as one of the cleverest self-promtional threads on the forums -Happy Brithday Mark LOL

25. profile image0
    Ananta65posted 15 years ago

A pure one? roll
    It's been ages since I've seen one lol

1. quicksand profile image81
      quicksandposted 15 years agoin reply to this

Er ... Anyone looking for a good soul? I've got one, it's for sale. Since I cant do any blatant selling here, all I can reveal to you is it's value only. Well, for the price of two return tickets to heaven, you can have my soul. Remember this is an OTO (one time offer) You wont see this page again! smile

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)