jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (15 posts)

Thanks Hubpages! You rock!

1. cindyvine profile image89
    cindyvineposted 6 years ago

Over the years I've been here, Hubpages has played an enormous role in my writing successes.  It has been a platform where I can post sample chapters and get feedback, practise my writing, and the forums have been great for posting up requests for hubbers to share their stories with me, all good material for writing novels.  Many of my hubs have also been on relationship advice and I decided to adapt many of those hubs to be chapters in my new book, How to Say No to Sex and other Survival Tips for the Suddenly Single.  I feel I couldn't have become an indie author without the feedback and support from my many Hubber friends.  Work takes up so much of my time these days, I can't spend as much time hubbing as I used to in the past.  It's a struggle to find time to write.  So Hubpages and all the hubbers I've chatted to over the years, thanks so much for your support!  You rock!  Free ebook giveaway this weekend only - How to Say No to Sex, go to Smashwords.com and use this coupon AZ56J

1. wilderness profile image92
      wildernessposted 6 years agoin reply to this

Congrats on your success - you've obviously worked hard and deserve it.

Thanks for the offer, but at my age I NEVER say no to sex. lol

1. MelissaBarrett profile image60
        MelissaBarrettposted 6 years agoin reply to this

+1

2. mega1 profile image79
        mega1posted 6 years agoin reply to this

lol

1. Cardisa profile image92
          Cardisaposted 6 years agoin reply to this

If I say no to sex my fiance will never marry me.....

2. MissJamieD profile image73
      MissJamieDposted 6 years agoin reply to this

Hey woman I haven't talked to you in a coon's age! I'm so glad to hear that you're feeling like a success, because you are a success! I can't wait to read that hub:) Hugs

3. BRIAN SLATER profile image83
      BRIAN SLATERposted 6 years agoin reply to this

Hey Cindy I like your well intended sentiment, but since Panda the place has lost some shine. But there are still some of the oldies left who like yourself,eg. Earnest, Marissa, Izzy and wayne to name a few who patrol the forums and keep everyone in check.
      As for the offer I think I'll turn it down, saying no to sex is something I don't have to worry about, it really gets offered these days.:)Good luck with it though.

2. AEvans profile image71
    AEvansposted 6 years ago

Oh Cindy! It is so nice to see you. I think of you often and I am so glad you are doing well. No more black ants I hope. ((Hugs)) will shoot you an e-mail and have a wonderful day! smile

3. cindyvine profile image89
    cindyvineposted 6 years ago

AE was thinking of you the other day and wondering how you're doing!  We used to have crazy fun on Hubpages!
    How to say no to sex is just one chapter which is a bit tongue in cheek.  There are other chapters which show you how to improve your sex life lol.

1. AEvans profile image71
      AEvansposted 6 years agoin reply to this

Oh God! lololo! big_smile Sounds like a fun read. smile I miss you and we did have so much fun on HP. Those were the good ole' days. smile ***Sigh****

1. profile image0
        JadedLoveposted 6 years agoin reply to this

What is this place? Am I dreaming?

1. AEvans profile image71
          AEvansposted 6 years agoin reply to this

It was and still is a wonderful place, but a couple of years ago it was awesome! smile

1. profile image0
            JadedLoveposted 6 years agoin reply to this

The more I come back, the more I find. I never really looked before. Just started writing here, now I can't even read much, so this kind of chat really helps me out.

http://s1.hubimg.com/u/5359628_f248.jpg

2. emievil profile image80
        emievilposted 6 years agoin reply to this

plus 1 smile

hope you are doing well cindy. keep us posted with your latest book smile

4. Haunty profile image82
    Hauntyposted 6 years ago

Cindyvine and the giraffe. What a delightful encounter! Thanks for the coupon code. smile

working