Post a dumb blond joke!

Jump to Last Post 1-12 of 12 discussions (20 posts)
  1. habee profile image93
    habeeposted 12 years ago

A non-PC thread about dumb blondes!

A truck driver breaks down just outside San Diego. He flags down a blonde who was driving by.

Blonde: Do you need a lift?

Man: No, I have to stay here with the truck because the office is sending someone to repair it. Look, I have two chimps that I was talking to the San Diego zoo. Could you take them for me? I'll give you $100.

Blonde: Sure!

So they get the chimps seatbelted into the back seat, and the lady leaves.

The guy gets his truck repaired and makes it to San Diego, where he sees the blonde and the two chimps walking hand-in-hand down the street. He pulls over immediately.

Man: What the hell are you doing? I gave you $100 to take those chimps to the zoo!!

Blonde: I DID take the chimps to the zoo. I had some money left over, so I thought they might enjoy SeaWorld, too.

1. schoolgirlforreal profile image75
      schoolgirlforrealposted 12 years agoin reply to this

lol

2. Disturbia profile image61
    Disturbiaposted 12 years ago

This blonde cop stops a blonde driver and asks for identification.

The blonde driver looks all around in her purse and can’t find her license. “I must have left it at home, officer.”

“Well, do you have any kind of identification on you?” asks the cop.

The blonde takes out a pocket mirror and says, “I do have this picture of me.”

“Let me see it,” says the cop. She holds up the mirror and looks in it. Then she says, “Sorry. If I had known you were a police officer, I wouldn’t have stopped you.”

1. habee profile image93
      habeeposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Good one!

1. Disturbia profile image61
        Disturbiaposted 12 years agoin reply to this

big_smile

2. schoolgirlforreal profile image75
      schoolgirlforrealposted 12 years agoin reply to this

that's the only one I know, that I was going to post LOL

3. paradigmsearch profile image60
    paradigmsearchposted 12 years ago

"Top Ten Jokes Making the Internet Rounds"

A blind man wanders into an all Girls Biker Bar in London, England by mistake.

He finds his way to a barstool and orders a drink. After sitting there for awhile, he yells to the waiter, 'Hey, you wanna hear a blonde joke?'

The bar immediately falls absolutely silent. In a very deep, husky voice, the woman next to him says, 'Before you tell that joke, sir, I think it's only fair, given that you're blind, to tell you you're in a girls biker bar and that you should know five things:

1. The bartender is a blonde girl with a baseball bat.
    2. The bouncer is a blonde girl.
    3. I'm a 6-foot tall, 175 lb. blonde woman with a black belt in karate.
    4. The woman sitting next to me is blonde and a professional weightlifter.
    5. The lady to your right is blonde and a professional wrestler.

Now, think about it seriously "Mister", do you still wanna tell that joke? "

The blind man thinks for a minute, sighs, shakes his head, and mutters, 'No, it's a good joke but not if I'm gonna have to explain it five times."

1. Eaglekiwi profile image74
      Eaglekiwiposted 12 years agoin reply to this

lol  lol  lol

Roflmao

2. GA Anderson profile image84
      GA Andersonposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Sure, I know it is 7 years old, but that is a good blonde joke.

GA

4. Dave Mathews profile image61
    Dave Mathewsposted 12 years ago

A man approaches a vehicle on a side street that is on fire. The man stops and asks the blonde driver would you like a hand I have a couple of flares you could put up. The Blonde replies no thanks I think its burning great all by itself.

5. freecampingaussie profile image61
    freecampingaussieposted 12 years ago

How do you tell if a blonde has had a hard day ?

She finds her tampon behind her ear
    & can't find her pencil.

6. earnestshub profile image79
    earnestshubposted 12 years ago

Then there was the blonde helicopter pilot who got too hot, so he turned the overhead fan off. smile

7. freecampingaussie profile image61
    freecampingaussieposted 12 years ago

LOL !

8. TamCor profile image80
    TamCorposted 12 years ago

http://s4.hubimg.com/u/5562411_f248.jpg

Not a joke, but a pic is worth a thousand words, I've heard... lol

I hope it's big enough to make out, lol...

1. wilderness profile image95
      wildernessposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Love it!  I sent it to my (blonde) sisters...

9. ddsurfsca profile image70
    ddsurfscaposted 12 years ago

My whole life is a dumb blonde joke, and anytime I make a stupid mistake I tell people, ...You have to forgive my stupidities, but I have some good excuses, for you see I am not only blonde, but on top of that I am polish, dexlexic, hyperactive, nearsighted, and then blonde....so take your pick.  Now you know how people have your mama's so fat jokes...?  Well in our family it is my mama's so polish (or blonde) and these are all true, I swear....

my mama is so polish that one day she accidently poured too much salt on the popcorn, so she put it in a strainer and rinsed it off......

my mama's so polish that one day she put a hole in the bottom of my toy boat so that the water could drain out.....

my mama's so polish that one night when we went out to our camper to find her jacket she lost somewhere, and as soon as we opened the door and stepped inside the air was thick with propane from the stove.  It was pitch black and we couldn't see a thing, and in my mind I saw her reach for a light, and knowing her as I did I said "Mom, don't light a .......and I heard----scraaaaaaaaatch----the sound of her lighting a match.  We went   BOOOOOOOM.

10. Cagsil profile image71
    Cagsilposted 12 years ago

This one was in the playboy book I received today.

Have you heard the one about the blonde lesbian?

A: She is into men.

11. galleryofgrace profile image71
    galleryofgraceposted 12 years ago

I'm not posting one because there's so much whiteout  on my computer screen I can't see to write too much.

1. wilderness profile image95
      wildernessposted 12 years agoin reply to this

lol

12. theraggededge profile image87
    theraggededgeposted 5 years ago

Oh those were the days.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)