Five Million Thankyou's

Jump to Last Post 1-24 of 24 discussions (40 posts)
  1. jimmythejock profile image85
    jimmythejockposted 12 years ago

Almost one week after I celebrated my 5th anniversary writing on Hubpages, I celebrate another major milestone Today my visitor count all time reached 5 million, I would love to thank everyone of my readers personally but would take to long lol thanks everyone 5 million times or should I say 5,005,980 times thanks again.....jimmy

2. Cagsil profile image71
    Cagsilposted 12 years ago

WTG! Awesome job Jimmy! smile

Congrats! Now, that's an achievement! WOW! smile big_smile

3. Aficionada profile image79
    Aficionadaposted 12 years ago

Ditto, jimmy, that is totally awesome.  Congratulations 5,005.980-plus times!

4. jimmythejock profile image85

Thanks Casgil, wish i had a dollar for everyone of them lol.....jimmy

1. Cagsil profile image71
      Cagsilposted 12 years agoin reply to this

I know the feeling and I'm nowhere near that mark. lol I would not mind having a dollar for every view(and slideshow view) I've received so far. I would be doing quite well. lol

5. waynet profile image69
    waynetposted 12 years ago

Amazing! Well done Jimmy!

jimmythejockposted 12 years agoin reply to this

thanks Waynet, great to see you.....jimmy

6. jimmythejock profile image85

Aficionada thanks, i am smiling from ear to ear lol.....jimmy

7. lyndre profile image60
    lyndreposted 12 years ago

Congrats Jimmy.Well deserved.

Hey Lyndre thank you.....jimmy

8. Hollie Thomas profile image60
    Hollie Thomasposted 12 years ago

Very well done. smile

Thanks Hollie, 80)

9. K9keystrokes profile image84
    K9keystrokesposted 12 years ago

Now that is an impressive number Jimmy! Well deserved, your work is awesome!  Or even $0.50 for every one! wink
    Congratulations on all of those "0s"!

Thanks K9, 50c would be good too lmao.....jimmy

10. livelonger profile image85
    livelongerposted 12 years ago

You're an inspiration to all of us, Jimmy. smile I hit 3 million late last week.

wow! Livelonger, very nice I hope that you had a little drink to celebrate.....jimmy

2. K9keystrokes profile image84
      K9keystrokesposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Nice number livelonger! I am finding renewed enthusiasm as I put along with a meager 316+K! Both of you are well deserving of the digits!

11. Stacie L profile image89
    Stacie Lposted 12 years ago

wow over 5 million views...that's overwhelming to comprehend..
    I hope you have more success!

Thanks Stacie, it feels amazing.....jimmy

12. ubanichijioke profile image74
    ubanichijiokeposted 12 years ago

Jimmy, you rOCK!!!

Thanks 80)

13. Anna Marie Bowman profile image74
    Anna Marie Bowmanposted 12 years ago

Jimmy, that is awesome news!!!  Happy Anniversary and a big congrats on the 5 million+ views!!!

Thanks Anna good to see you

14. Kangaroo_Jase profile image75
    Kangaroo_Jaseposted 12 years ago

Awesome thats 5,005,977 more times higher than I can count!

Thanks Jase 80)

15. rmcrayne profile image91
    rmcrayneposted 12 years ago

Wow Jimmy that is truely impressive, as is your 5 years on HP.  Hubbers like you make me really glad I stumbled on this place 2 yrs ago.  I should hit 500,000 views in less than a month.  I'm starting to get the itch to write again, but unfortunately I've got way too much going on until at least mid-Dec.

500000 views in 2 years is fantastic, most of my hubviews have  come over the last 2 years keep in there rmcrayne.....jimmy

16. profile image0
    shazwellynposted 12 years ago

Well done Jimmy smile

17. Randy Godwin profile image61
    Randy Godwinposted 12 years ago

Awesome, JJ!  I hope you got at least a dollar click from each of your views!smile

18. Rosie2010 profile image68
    Rosie2010posted 12 years ago

Congratulations, Jimmy!  5 million plus is quite staggering.  Here's to the next million... Cheers!

http://www.pic4ever.com/images/congratualtions.gif

19. RedElf profile image91
    RedElfposted 12 years ago

Congratulations, jimmy! That's an awesome milestone!

20. Dale Mazurek profile image61
    Dale Mazurekposted 12 years ago

Congrats Jimmy.  It really is nice being back and seeing this kind of stuff happening.  Hope I am here to congratulate you at 10 million.

Dale

21. jimmythejock profile image85

Thanks everyone, your comments are one of the main reasons that I keep on Hubbing.....jimmy

22. Haunty profile image74
    Hauntyposted 12 years ago

Congratulations Jimmy! smile Keep this up and you will get a new accolade in about 588 days. wink

Thanks Haunty, LOL glad you counted rather than me.....jimmy

23. Rik Ravado profile image87
    Rik Ravadoposted 12 years ago

Congratulations! Glad you are still here Jimmy - a lot of the old timers have departed but I think the best of hubpages may be yet to come!

I love being called an old timer lol I am only in my 40s but I know what you mean, I believe Hubpages will continue to grow for a very long time to come.....jimmy

1. amy jane profile image70
        amy janeposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Congrats Jimmy!  I considered you an old-timer (of sorts) when I first started here (it will be 4 years in January).  You have been an inspiration to so many hubbers!smile
        How about instead of old-timer we call you a "classic" or "executive" hubber?

Lol Amy Jane, I don' mind old timer lol my kids call me that all the time anyway.
          Thanks for your kind words.....jimmy

24. Sunshine625 profile image86
    Sunshine625posted 12 years ago

Congratulations!!! smile

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)