jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (10 posts)

I refuse to stay on HubPages long today

1. mary615 profile image94
    mary615posted 5 years ago

I have got to do my Income Tax return for 2011, so I refuse to spend any time today on HubPages. OK, maybe I'll check back on at lunchtime.

1. lobobrandon profile image83
      lobobrandonposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Ok hope you complete your work smile

1. mary615 profile image94
        mary615posted 5 years agoin reply to this

Hey, I almost got my taxes done.  Still waiting on a 1099 from that stupid call center job I did for 6 months out of the year!

2. Trsmd profile image57
      Trsmdposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Ok no problem...you can attend your tax filing on priority..

3. Cagsil profile image60
      Cagsilposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Okay, if that's the way you feel about it then so be it. lol

4. robie2 profile image90
      robie2posted 5 years agoin reply to this

heh heh I stay on Hubpages in order to avoid doing my 2011 income taxes -- works like a charm :-)

2. rmcrayne profile image92
    rmcrayneposted 5 years ago

How nice that will be to get your taxes out of the way mary.  I'm a procrastinator by nature, but I actually have legitimate reasons for not doing my taxes.  I don't think I've received any of the necessary statements I'll need for filing in the mail yet.

3. profile image0
    The Writers Dogposted 5 years ago

I do not have to do my taxes until October. Another perk of being Australian, I guess smile

1. Kangaroo_Jase profile image81
      Kangaroo_Jaseposted 5 years agoin reply to this

If you have the right accountant they have up to March to file on your behalf. (but only if required) I still get my own done by August and usually receive my return by the end of August.

4. cherylone profile image92
    cheryloneposted 5 years ago

I don't usually do my taxes until around March.  That way I don't have to worry about all those early filers or late filers holding up my refund.  LOL  smile

working