jump to last post 1-15 of 15 discussions (15 posts)

Right now, if you had your choice of what musical artist or artist would you pay

1. kingis profile image72
    kingisposted 7 years ago

Right now, if you had your choice of what musical artist or artist would you pay to see and why?

It can be a solo artist or band of any genre (rock, pop, country, etc.)

2. Nambahu profile image60
    Nambahuposted 7 years ago

I would pay to see Kanye West, Daft Punk, Black Eyed Peas & 30H!3 because they are awesome & they really just know how to keep the vibe goin.

3. Matt in Jax profile image68
    Matt in Jaxposted 7 years ago

Well I do get to see Rise Against live in 20 days and am looking forward to that. But I'd really like to see an Eminem, Jay-Z, or Lil Wayne show.

4. moonfairy profile image78
    moonfairyposted 7 years ago

Sting with the royal philharmonic orchestra. We went last summer at an outside venue and it was pure magic.

5. Fryysauce profile image52
    Fryysauceposted 7 years ago

Well, if there was a way to bring Dimebag back, I'd go see Pantera.

6. shellyakins profile image69
    shellyakinsposted 7 years ago

U2 and/or Dave Mathews Band.  Also, I'd go to see Bare Naked Ladies again.  Great concert ten years ago.

7. Rich Inkman profile image59
    Rich Inkmanposted 7 years ago

I would have to say any Rock band from the 80's.  Like Poison, Bon Jovi, The Cars, etc.

Call me old school, lol

8. BritaniaD profile image59
    BritaniaDposted 7 years ago

Dave Matthews - their tickets are just too expensive though.

9. angie ashbourne profile image61
    angie ashbourneposted 7 years ago

The artist I would see and why is: Hip Hop Rapper: Luke Boyd from Nova Scotia, he is a Rapper named Classified.(found the information on the computer)

2010 - ( Luke ) -  Classified - hit single: Oh Canada ( official video).
    The video is about:  youth having fun and rapping about Canada..it is fun to watch.

10. stclairjack profile image82
    stclairjackposted 7 years ago

living- kid rock,... i know, my white trash is showin

but i'd like to see the count bassie orchestra again too,.... i'm wierd that way.

11. profile image0
    easilymistaken4posted 7 years ago

right now I would pay to see Augustana or Lydia who is actually not a band anymore because their music has reflected my moods lately and helped me relax.

12. sairakhan profile image37
    sairakhanposted 7 years ago

I am in India but i like Pakistani artist Atif Aslam.He also sings for Bollywood movies and Indians also like his songs too much.He had also sung with "Guns and roses".

13. profile image53
    emerald2000posted 7 years ago

Lady Gaga. To understand and see her real potential.

14. jacqui2011 profile image84
    jacqui2011posted 7 years ago

I loved Oasis before the split, but I recently just got tickets to go see Beady Eye at the end of this month. It's basically Oasis minus Noel Gallagher. Their music is fancastic and so like the Beatles. Can't wait.

15. tlmcgaa70 profile image75
    tlmcgaa70posted 6 years ago

i would love to go to a show of "Celtic Thunder's"

working