jump to last post 1-16 of 16 discussions (16 posts)

HubMob Weekly Topic: Write a Critic

1. Princessa profile image83
    Princessaposted 6 years ago

HubMob Weekly Topic: Write a Critic

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/5050406_f260.jpg

2. soni2006 profile image78
    soni2006posted 6 years ago

First of all, I would like to thank Sennheiser USA for manufacturing such a brilliant headset. I had been using the Sennheiser CX 300 II for some time and was really having with the bass output and the clarity but was missing the microphone feature.... read more

3. soni2006 profile image78
    soni2006posted 6 years ago

You can buy Tata Indica Vista Aura Quadrajet model fully loaded with AC, power steering, 4 power windows, CD player, rear defogger, engine immobilizer, central locking, tilt steering, and driver's height adjustable seat for Rs 5,15000 INR or so... read more

4. Katharella profile image78
    Katharellaposted 6 years ago

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/5065030_f260.jpg

If it's good, they will take it away! Time flies, with no good goodbyes.

5. Purple Perl profile image60
    Purple Perlposted 6 years ago

21st May 2011
    Having owned several petrol cars of different makes earlier, I decided to try a Tata car this time. I had hitherto shyed away from automobiles by Tata Motors, as they are fitted with a diesel engine that makes more noise, and the... read more

6. dariashakti profile image60
    dariashaktiposted 6 years ago

Looking for a way to share your deeper thoughts and experiences? Consider starting a Sacred Circle, a place where you and your friends can explore your spirituality through a special text designed to help you begin your group. read more

7. Adventure Colorad profile image82
    Adventure Coloradposted 6 years ago

How taking a bicycle training class can make you a better, more confident cyclist for anything from the mountains to commuting to work. read more

8. workingmomwm profile image86
    workingmomwmposted 6 years ago

What Lies Beneath (2000) is a fabulous mystery/thriller starring Michelle Pfeiffer and Harrison Ford. The DVD is available on Amazon. read more

9. Patty Inglish, MS profile image93
    Patty Inglish, MSposted 6 years ago

During each generation, people that were alive during a period of history that has been twisted, die. Their memories are lost, but sometimes their diaries and journals survive. read more

10. Rafini profile image91
    Rafiniposted 6 years ago

The story, Young
    Goodman Brown, by Nathaniel Hawthorne, is an allegory full of symbolic meaning, which can be
    discovered through the tone, diction, and style Hawthorne uses in developing Faith as the main, round character, and theme of this story,... read more

11. Rafini profile image91
    Rafiniposted 6 years ago

When reading The Silken Tent by Robert Frost, a warm, fuzzy feeling known as love penetrates the senses through not only the diction the narrator uses, but also the figures of speech, tone, metaphors (whether or not implied), symbolism , and the... read more

12. workingmomwm profile image86
    workingmomwmposted 6 years ago

This is a review of the 2004 version of the movie Alfie, starring Jude Law. read more

13. Jennifer profile image84
    Jenniferposted 6 years ago

I had heard wonderful things about Mint.com, a personal finance site, for months before finally deciding to give it a try about a year ago.  I spent a good chunk of the morning getting everything set up and started.  It didn't take long for me to... read more

14. Patty Inglish, MS profile image93

Just a block east of the Scioto River and the line of parks that comprises the Scioto Mile, this commons area is a welcome addition to the cityscape. read more

15. Patty Inglish, MS profile image93

Commercial space flight is alive in USA, with over a dozen Spaceports. NASA Commerical Crew numbers over 63 important large companies and we already have two asteroid mining firms. read more

16. LensMan999 profile image53
    LensMan999posted 6 years ago

I’m a book lover since my school days and have read hundreds of books till now. But one book is my favorite and remains close to my heart, which is One Night @ the Call Center by Chetan Bhagat. This book was published in the year 2005, the time... read more

working