jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (7 posts)

What is the funniest or oddest question you have ever heard asked?

1. LoisRyan13903 profile image82
    LoisRyan13903posted 22 months ago

What is the funniest or oddest question you have ever heard asked?

Somebody at work was watching a video of a show-not sure which one-and the girl asked "What is the name of the boat in the movie Titanic?"

2. lions44 profile image98
    lions44posted 22 months ago

When I worked for my Church at the rectory, I used to get calls the week before Christmas with the following:
         -  What time is Midnight Mass?

To be fair, we did have an earlier Mass in the evening, so I understand why there was confusion.

3. tsadjatko profile image60
    tsadjatkoposted 22 months ago

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/12961455_f260.jpg

My grandson has called me Grandpa ever since he started talking. We live in different states so we're only together once a year for part of the summer. At age 6 1/2 he heard me say that his mother is my daughter. He was flabbergasted and asked

"My mom is your daughter?"

I guess no one ever explained to him just who grandparents are. I'll never forget the expression on his face when he asked "You mean you are my mom's father?"

CJ I went with a Catholic girl from out of town. One Christmas, she was at my house and wanted to go to a midnight mass. I wasn't any religion, so I called the nearest church and asked that very question. The Priest answered the phone and thought I was a prank caller and reamed me out as if I was put up to making the call.
    We went to the mass and guess what. The priest, an old cranky guy to start with, got up and chastised the whole congregation for my phone call! Evidently young people in his church had a habit of jerking his chain and he went on how this has to stop. Meanwhile my girlfriend and I only knew he was referencing my phone call and I thought, this is what goes on at Catholic Churches?

1. lions44 profile image98
      lions44posted 22 months agoin reply to this

Such a very Catholic story.  Thx, Tsad.

2. Say Yes To Life profile image80
      Say Yes To Lifeposted 21 months agoin reply to this

LOL!

4. thranax profile image55
    thranaxposted 22 months ago

Someone on hubpages years back asked "Is a hamburger made of ham".

~thranax~

1. LoisRyan13903 profile image82
      LoisRyan13903posted 21 months agoin reply to this

Fun.y.  but in some parts of the world it is made from ham

working