jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

Would you ever change your name?

1. Zaiden Jace profile image65
    Zaiden Jaceposted 4 years ago

Would you ever change your name?

If so what would it be and what was it previously?

2. lburmaster profile image82
    lburmasterposted 4 years ago

No. My name is something I'm content with. If anything, I have so much fun choosing names for characters because there are so many options.

3. PoeticPhilosophy profile image80
    PoeticPhilosophyposted 4 years ago

I've tried going by a alias but it get's confusing and kind of unnatural so I learned to love my name again and go by my original roots.  smile

4. Escobana profile image72
    Escobanaposted 4 years ago

Since I am adopted I have two names. One is Mariluz (given to me by my birthmother) and the other official name is Esther though I use Escobana as a nickname for Hubpages.

Since I live in Spain and since I feel closer to my roots here than in Holland, I let people choose which name they like. Some call me Mariluz but most of my friends call me Esther.

I would not change my name but using the name Mariluz feels symbolic to me.

5. theryanpride profile image77
    theryanprideposted 4 years ago

No i would not change my name it was what my parents gave me and it is not as popular as some of the other names either.

6. HeatherH104 profile image81
    HeatherH104posted 4 years ago

I have heard it's a good idea to get an official alias if you win big in the lottery so you can keep your winnings private. I did change my last name when I got married but whether I like my first name or not I will keep it - less confusing than changing it.

7. DDE profile image23
    DDEposted 4 years ago

No. My name is perfect for me, meaning GODDESS so I  have no intention of changing my name.

8. ParadigmEnacted profile image72
    ParadigmEnactedposted 4 years ago

Nope. ParadigmEnacted I was born and ParadigmEnacted I will stay. There is a karmic resonance between us and our names just like everything else, you know.

working