jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (8 posts)

Do you care about the "royal baby"?

1. davidlivermore profile image98
    davidlivermoreposted 4 years ago

Do you care about the "royal baby"?

I stupidly looked up who this royal baby was.  To be honest, who really cares?  Babies are born everyday, and they aren't royalty, and some won't have the care this baby will receive.  I don't really care, no one should care except the parents.

2. Nicole Henley profile image76
    Nicole Henleyposted 4 years ago

I think it's nice for them. Do I need details? No, but a baby is always a happy occasion.

3. Sherry Hewins profile image98
    Sherry Hewinsposted 4 years ago

I haven't been on the edge of my seat, and certainly it's over covered by the media, but it's good news and a happy occasion. Most people in the UK still seem to value the monarchy, so the birth of a prince is significant.

4. Astralrose profile image93
    Astralroseposted 4 years ago

Seriously? Babies are the same who will grow into adult and do the same things as "ordinary" kids would do...well, except for things that money and power can buy/do.

One thing in my mind though...these couple would have been "real" royal if they didn't have a kid of their own but instead have treated other kids as their own. In other words, they would have adopted as many orphans as they could but well, how ordinary thinkers they also are - still they are just the kind of people who are deluded by the so called "blood". They couldn't think beyond that.

1. Sherry Hewins profile image98
      Sherry Hewinsposted 4 years agoin reply to this

I don't think it's really fair to criticize the royal family for having a baby.

5. DDE profile image26
    DDEposted 4 years ago

I have great interest in the Royal family updates and I do care for the Royal baby such a great moment for them

6. profile image0
    Larry Wallposted 4 years ago

I am glad the baby appears to be healthy and his parents are happy. As far as the royalty aspect is concerned, I have no use for it, believe it is a waste of money and an institution that should become part of British History.

All of the members of the royal family have not exhibited royal behavior over the years.

7. gmwilliams profile image86
    gmwilliamsposted 4 years ago

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/8292346_f260.jpg

The royal baby is special but so are all precious children.   In fact, all babies are royal in the eyes of their parents and God.   That is why I am passionate that all children should be loved, wanted, planned, and born into the best of socioeconomic ciircumstances.   I believe that children should NEVER be born into poverty, want, and less than humane conditions.   Children are our future and are indeed beyond royality.

working