Vegetable Biryani Recipe
Vegetable Biryani could be a ancient mughlai main course item loaded with shredded vegetables, spices, saffron and dry fruits. On traditional days, you'll be able to create it as a one-pot meal. while ingredients like pepper and coriander unfold their aroma, whiffs of saffron and different spices rise especially and spoil your senses.
Like n Rate
More Vegetable Recipe
- Bharwan Parwal Recipe
This is an interested dish of stuffed snake gourd.Stuffed with onion,vegetable and spices....Copyright @ M K Paul 2014
- Mixed Vegetable Makhni Recipe
Most of the vegetarian people prefer the dish and Veg Makhni is very popular Copyright M K Paul @2014
- Creamy Green Peas Recipe | Green Peas Recipe | How t...
Creamy Green Peas Recipe Copyright @ 2014 M K Paul
- Crispy Chili Baby Corn Recipe
Crispy Chili Baby Corn Recipe :Copyright @ 2014 M K Paul
- Aloo Dumwale Recipe | Creamy Potatoes Recipe
A simple recipe with divine taste...Most common vegetable with different taste..Copyright @ 2014 M K Paul
- Green Peas Masala Recipe | A Perfect Side Dish for C...
Green Peas Masala Recipe | A Perfect Side Dish for Chapathi :Green Peas Masala Recipe : Copyright @ 2014 M K Paul
- Methi Thepla Recipe| How To make Indian Fenugreek-B...
A Popular Gujarati Spicy paratha Recipy. It is healthy and delicious.
- Vegetable Fried Ball Recipe : Nutritional Indian Sna...
- Paneer (Cottage cheese) in Hot Garlic Sauce Recipe
- Navaratan Korma Recipe
- One and half cup Basmati Rice, soaked and drained
- 1 Bayleaves
- 1 piece Cinnamon
- 3-4 piece Cloves
- 2 pieces Cardamom
- 1 1/2 cups mixed vegetables (carrots , peas , cauliflower , french beans ), chopped and boiled
- 3/4 cup Onion, Chopped
- 2 tsp Ginger Garlic Paste
- 1/2 tsp Cumin seeds
- 1/4 tsp Turmeric Powder
- 1/2 tsp Garam Masala Powder
- 1 tsp Red Chili Powder
- 1 cup Tomato, chopped
- 1/4 cup Milk
- 1/2 cup Paneer/Cottage Cheese
- 1/4 cup Curd
- 1/4 cup Coriander, Chopped
- a few drops edible saffron colour
- 2-3 tbsp Ghee
- As per taste Salt and sugar
Method For Preparing Rice:
Combine 4½ cups of water, cinnamon, clove, bay-leaf,cardamom, rice and salt in a Handi (deep Bowl with cover)with a lid and cook on a medium flame for ten to twelve minutes or until the rice is done.
Strain the rice employing a filter and keep aside.
Method for making Vegetable Gravy:
1. Heat the oil in a very deep non-stick pan and add the cumin seeds.
2. Add the onions and stir on a medium flame for one to a pair of minutes or until the onions flip clear.
3. Add the ginger-garlic paste, chili powder,turmeric powder, coriander powder and garam masala and mix them well, on a medium flame for sometime.
4. Add the tomatoes, mix and add water, combine well and cook on a medium flame for four to five minutes.
5. Add all the vegetables, cheese, salt and milk and cook on a medium flame for one more a pair of to three minutes, whereas stirring sometimes.
6. Add the sugar and salt as per taste, combine well and cook on a medium flame for 5 mins
7. Vegetable gravy is ready for mixing.Keep it aside.
- Combine the curds, coriander and saffron in big a bowl and blend well.
- Add the ready rice mixture and blend well.
- Transfer ½ of the rice mixture in a handi or Big Bowl and unfold it equally with the rear of a spoon.
- Add all the ready vegetable gravy thereon and unfold it equally.
- Place the remaining ½ of the rice mixture and unfold it equally.
- Pour the Ghee equally over it and canopy it with a lid.
- Cover the Handi and cook on a slow flame for 7-8 mins. Serve right away.