jump to last post 1-12 of 12 discussions (12 posts)

What's your favourite Chocolate?

1. Lady_E profile image75
    Lady_Eposted 6 years ago

What's your favourite Chocolate?

Example: Chocolate Bar or if you were to choose a Chocolate gift for yourself at Xmas.

2. snakeslane profile image78
    snakeslaneposted 6 years ago

Lindt Excellence Dark Chocolate with a touch of Sea Salt, to die for, 100g bar. Imported from France, made by Lindt&Sprungli, maker of Swiss chocolate since 1845. www.lindt.com

3. Sharon McConnell profile image71
    Sharon McConnellposted 6 years ago

Cadbury's Chocolate from England, not the American kind.  The recipe is different.

4. cheatlierepeat profile image83
    cheatlierepeatposted 6 years ago

Anything milk chocolate and I adore Turtles....yummy!

5. Ibolya Lőrincz profile image80
    Ibolya Lőrinczposted 6 years ago

Milka's special Christmas flavoured bar with cinnamon and orange peel. Unfortunately it is available only around Christmas time.

6. Ann Marie Dwyer profile image81
    Ann Marie Dwyerposted 6 years ago

Ghiradelli dark raspberry. When all else fails, the darker the better.

7. jacqui2011 profile image80
    jacqui2011posted 6 years ago

I love anything made by Cadbury - chocolate bars, twirl bars and my favourite has got to be Giant Buttons.

8. Andme26 profile image76
    Andme26posted 6 years ago

toblerone chocolate smile I remember my x trying to hide them from me , give them to me as a gift for any occasion ill accept them

9. Dave Mathews profile image60
    Dave Mathewsposted 6 years ago

President's Choice Dark Chocolate 70%. This is almost as good tasting as a thick juicy Porterhouse steak (RARE).

10. kerlynb profile image92
    kerlynbposted 6 years ago

Dark chocolates smile Healthy, not so sweet and yummy! Love to have it with a cup of black coffee.

11. Rachelle Williams profile image92
    Rachelle Williamsposted 6 years ago

Black & Green's Chocolates are simply divine!

12. vivekyngmedia profile image61
    vivekyngmediaposted 3 years ago

Chocolate can be served by yourself or shared with friends and loved ones. The good  way to share our  favourite chocolate.   Many types of chocolate that like we find from fnp.com/chocolate/. Here's the collection of many types of chocolate to buy by online.

working