jump to last post 1-12 of 12 discussions (15 posts)

What did you have for dinner last night?

1. Sherry Hewins profile image96
    Sherry Hewinsposted 5 years ago

What did you have for dinner last night?

I'm bored with my food choices. I'm wondering what other people are eating.

2. innerspin profile image92
    innerspinposted 5 years ago

Fish fingers and creamed potatoes with beans. That isn't going to inspire anyone!  Can you ask again tomorrow?

1. Sherry Hewins profile image96
      Sherry Hewinsposted 5 years agoin reply to this

I'd love to hear what you have tomorrow.

2. innerspin profile image92
      innerspinposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Answer 2- the sequel. Shredded duck wrap with hoi sin sauce and spring onions, poptato wedges, and mixed salad. Yum.

3. sarahmoose profile image78
      sarahmooseposted 5 years agoin reply to this

I like the sound of the fish fingers!!! Although I prefer fish finger sandwiches with tomato sauce :-)

3. Rochelle Frank profile image95
    Rochelle Frankposted 5 years ago

Green salad with black olives- tomatoes and cukes from the garden- olive oil and blood orange vinegar, half a braised teriyaki pork chop, mashed sweet potato (yams) with cinnamon and a dab of butter,, steamed zuchinni (from the garden) with Italian herbs and a sprinkle of Asagio cheese.
    Look for my hub about dinners for two.

4. DeborahNeyens profile image97
    DeborahNeyensposted 5 years ago

My brother-in-law just had his steer butchered so we tried out some of the sirloin and New York strip steaks. Also, a wild rice pilaf with orange bell pepper (from the garden) and pecans and steamed green beans (also from the garden). And some lovely red wine.

5. lburmaster profile image84
    lburmasterposted 5 years ago

Popeyes. Haven't had it in a while. Honestly, I wanted pizza, but that's all my partner has had for dinner this entire last week. Hopefully, there can be steak or shrimp for lunch.

6. vespawoolf profile image97
    vespawoolfposted 5 years ago

We had oven-braised pot roast made with dark beer and fresh rosemary. I made garlic mashed potatoes, too, and we had a green salad on the side. All served with a glass of Cabernet.

7. mvillecat profile image78
    mvillecatposted 5 years ago

We ate sub sandwiches with fresh salsa and chips. Very good.

8. iheartkafka profile image66
    iheartkafkaposted 5 years ago

I made quinoa to which I added dried fruit, toasted pine nuts, and red peppers and tossed it in an olive oil dijon dressing. We also had homemade wheat bread dipped in olive oil on the side. Delicious!

9. MomsTreasureChest profile image90
    MomsTreasureChestposted 5 years ago

Chinese buffet with a giant wok where you can create your own meal from special sauces, fresh vegetables, beef chicken and seafood. A real treat!

10. Sherry Hewins profile image96
    Sherry Hewinsposted 5 years ago

You all made me hungry. I'm glad I asked; I enjoyed these answers!

11. SherryDigital profile image60
    SherryDigitalposted 5 years ago

Home crafted mezze plate with a zucchini-garlic dip, sliced cukes, capers, pumpkin seeds, cured black olives, dolmas, fresh goat cheese and homemade flax crackers. I've been trying my best to keep my meals extremely healthy, gluten-free, soy-free, sugar-free and without cow's milk products.

12. visionandfocus profile image72
    visionandfocusposted 5 years ago

Curry chicken (sauce from a packet imported all the way from India) and frozen parathas (took 1 minute to fry in pan) that tasted authentic and absolutely scrumptious! Will be going back for more!