Search term analytics now available on hubs

Jump to Last Post 51-88 of 88 discussions (131 posts)
  1. wesleycox profile image70
    wesleycoxposted 13 years ago

This is an awesome feature as it will provide us a tool for hub tweakage.  Thanks Hubpages.

1. sabrebIade profile image80
      sabrebIadeposted 13 years ago

I think this one may be the best feature so far!
      And you know, it's amazing how many people cannot spell when doing searches.
      Maybe those misspelled keywords ARE a good idea!

2. Rebecca E. profile image78
      Rebecca E.posted 13 years ago

this is an awesome idea, love it, great work, but now it has spawned about a million more hubs...

3. febriedethan profile image79
      febriedethanposted 13 years ago

Thank you for this useful information. Love the idea smile

4. Cagsil profile image70
      Cagsilposted 13 years ago

Thank you HubPages!!!

Way to go! smile

5. Mezo profile image59
      Mezoposted 13 years ago

wow..thats great...i love hubpages!

6. viryabo profile image95
      viryaboposted 13 years ago

I just love this. The fact that it can prompt new ideas for new hubs is so exciting and refreshing.
      Love it!

7. andromida profile image55
      andromidaposted 13 years ago

A very useful feature I was longing for.thanks hubpages. smile

1. Beth100 profile image69
        Beth100posted 13 years ago

Thanks a bunch for this great feature!

2. Lisa HW profile image61
        Lisa HWposted 13 years ago

Excellent. 

While I'm here, I just went to check out the keyword thing and discovered the link-suggestion thing while I was there.  hmm  New stuff keeps showing up these days.  lol  (If the link-suggestion thing has been there for ages just consider me "oblivious" to a lot of things. )

3. Anti-Matter profile image61
        Anti-Matterposted 13 years ago

Sounds great. Now I won't have to head over to Google Analytics to see the stats, it's all in the Hub! Nice!

4. cupid51 profile image68
        cupid51posted 13 years ago

This is really exciting, thanks to the Hub pages Team! mad

5. Mekenzie profile image77
        Mekenzieposted 13 years ago

THANK YOU!  By adding this feature you help to educate us on keywords.  I appreicate YOU HubPage Team!

6. Lily Rose profile image86
        Lily Roseposted 13 years ago

Somehow I missed this thread over the last couple of days!  I'm glad I found it now and I'm off to check it out and make my list of new ideas - this is probably one of the best upgrades you guys have done since I'v been here at HP!  Thanks!

7. andromida profile image55
        andromidaposted 13 years ago

Now, I understand why the tags are so so important.thanks a lot for this new feature.smile

8. ScientificGear profile image60
        ScientificGearposted 13 years ago

Thanks! I discovered that new tool in this thread and quickly checked the feature in one of my hubs. Very useful tool indeed! Thank you HP team.

9. InfoChick profile image53
        InfoChickposted 13 years ago

Oh, I can tell I'm going to be spending a lot of time digging into these!  I love analytics. big_smile

10. wyanjen profile image70
        wyanjenposted 13 years ago

I don't take the time to search out the stats in GA for some of my hubs. I mean the personal ones, and a couple that I have put up just to explain what my opinions are. I don't expect them to be earners anyway so there's no reason to bother. Too many other irons in the fire.

I've been checking them out with the hub analytics (because I can - hee hee) and I have to say, this is the best feature yet.
        The hubs in question have gotten a few clicks here and there, and that's a nice bonus, but now that I'm seeing the exact searches that bring me readers, I'm blown away.

Most of the questions in the search terms are very specific and the hubs they are linking to are a perfect match.
        Well of course they are, you are saying lol
        I just had no idea that this is the kind of traffic these few hubs of mine have been getting. I'm completely happy about this.

Thanks for the feature guys
        http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-happy096.gif

11. fdoleac profile image61
        fdoleacposted 13 years ago

Great tool.  We will put it to good use!

12. profile image0
        devsirposted 13 years ago

It is really nice

13. Shil1978 profile image88
        Shil1978posted 13 years ago

This is really great. Another great feature. Thank you HubPages Team smile

14. profile image0
        Audreveaposted 13 years ago

This such a nifty little feature. It's highlighting search terms i didn't even know I was targeting.

15. Money Glitch profile image62
        Money Glitchposted 13 years ago

Very nice little tool to have big_smile Thanks HP! smile

16. agvulpes profile image85
        agvulpesposted 13 years ago

Also a big thanks Team Hubpages, I think this is one of the best tools you have given us!

17. thisisoli profile image70
        thisisoliposted 13 years ago

I am loving the new keywords feature, how accurate are these statistics.  Even if it doesn't paint quite the same pretty picture as Google Analytics, it's very handy and very accessible for quick stats viewing!

18. 2besure profile image80
        2besureposted 13 years ago

Yes, I saw that new feature.  I really like it.  Thanks

19. hypnodude profile image61
        hypnodudeposted 13 years ago

This is really a great and useful tool. Kudos to the management. smile

20. thranax profile image72
        thranaxposted 13 years ago

I'd hug you if I could, Awesome addition!

~thranax~

21. Milla Mahno profile image60
        Milla Mahnoposted 13 years ago

I love you guys!

22. climberjames profile image57
        climberjamesposted 13 years ago

Absolutely genius! - Thanks

23. profile image0
        troseposted 13 years ago

I just noticed this today.  This is awesome! Thanks!

24. Isabella Snow profile image85
        Isabella Snowposted 13 years ago

Awesome, Paul! big_smile

25. humagaia profile image59
        humagaiaposted 13 years ago

Just done what you suggested and now I know that all that keyword b.....t is just that. My hub shows up at the top of google for the keywords that were popular for the particular hub topic and not one single search term on the list now showing is tat which would have been expected. In fact there is no way that anyone could have predicted that anybody would find my hub on the keyword set as entered by the searchers.
        Back to not wasting my time picking keywords and just thinking about creating quality hubs that people like to read when they pitch up on my hub having searched for 'kawewvv.,vndvcb'.
        Thanks for saving me some boring research. Wish it had been here sooner and I would have created 100 hubs instead of 50.

26. allpurposeguru profile image74
        allpurposeguruposted 13 years ago

Hmm. I just looked up a bunch of mine. Except for one  hub, I don't see any one search term used more than once. Alas, the hub with the fourth most traffic over the last  30 days has 26 views. I guess I have to get a lot more traffic before I can get much benefit of some of these nifty tools.

27. earnestshub profile image80
        earnestshubposted 13 years ago

Great! Thanks for informing us Paul, and special thanks to the hubpage team for this level of support. It is very reassuring. smile

28. Devon S profile image60
        Devon Sposted 13 years ago

Awesome upgrade !!!!!!!!!!!!
        This is going to be a big help in identifying keywords people use to locate Hubs.

Thanks cool

29. NaomiR profile image76
        NaomiRposted 13 years ago

Awesome, thanks!

30. strutzas profile image61
        strutzasposted 13 years ago

This is cool! really wonderful feature! thanks.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
      Necessary
      HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
      LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
      Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
      AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
      HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
      HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
      Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
      CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
      Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
      Features
      Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
      Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
      Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
      Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
      Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
      VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
      PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
      Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
      MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
      Marketing
      Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
      Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
      Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
      SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
      Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
      Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
      AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
      OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
      Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
      TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
      Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
      Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
      Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
      Statistics
      Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
      ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
      Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
      ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)