Bed relationship...

Jump to Last Post 1-15 of 15 discussions (27 posts)
  1. mohamedhmm profile image60
    mohamedhmmposted 15 years ago

How man could improve the bed relationship with his wife?

1. AEvans profile image71
      AEvansposted 15 years agoin reply to this

Become more initmate and not be over aggressive, be romantic smile

2. Darknlovely3436 profile image71
      Darknlovely3436posted 15 years agoin reply to this

;  The way to improve the relationship
      is through, talking with her, tell her how you feel,and do it gentle, she is not a mind reader,
      start off with simple little suggestion, like letting her massage, certain area, of the body, "Now you figure out the rest of it: lol

2. WHoArtNow profile image81
    WHoArtNowposted 15 years ago

Interesting place to put this...

Sex is great and all, but would it be classed as art?

Anyway, if you want to know how to improve things in bed with your wife, your asking the wrong people, you should be asking your wife. That's the best place to start.

aahhh.. you are so correct mmmmm.. is initmacy an art form?? Well you could say possibly? You have to be creative..Lol:)

3. mohamedhmm profile image60
    mohamedhmmposted 15 years ago

but what about if the man romantic but his wife didn't respond to his desire or even prepare herself for him- she never show her best in the bed-; what's the man do in this situstion?

Talk to her and find out what is really on her mind, be kind and understanding as there maybe somethings that she does not feel comfortable with, talk openly about each others feelings and desires without getting angry or upset.smile

2. WHoArtNow profile image81
      WHoArtNowposted 15 years agoin reply to this

There's your problem right there. A wife is not a sex slave. She shouldn't have to do all the work. If you want your wife or partner to be better in bed, first you need to respect them. Then you need to give them the choice. Oh and if you really want some good fun between the sheets, do your fair share of the work. Woman hate it when the work is left up to them.

High five on that !!!!big_smile

1. WHoArtNow profile image81

High five back big_smile

3. LondonGirl profile image82
      LondonGirlposted 15 years agoin reply to this

Try talking AND listening to her, rather than expecting sex on tap? Just a suggestion.

And I don't mean just about sex, either.

4. Dame Scribe profile image57
    Dame Scribeposted 15 years ago

I would also add ... men and womens libido drives will peak and fall ... different for everybody ... try a little flirting and playful teasing outside of the bedroom .. make her laugh and show her indirectly that shes more than just a bed partner tongue

5. profile image0
    Leta Sposted 15 years ago

...And if nothing else works (lol, I just don't know what has gotten in to me), hookers are legal in Las Vegas.

1. WHoArtNow profile image81

Possibly one of the best post I've ever seen on hubpages big_smile

2. Bob Martin profile image60
      Bob Martinposted 15 years agoin reply to this

That is truly funny.

6. LondonGirl profile image82
    LondonGirlposted 15 years ago

PS, "Brace yourself, love!" is not foreplay....

You are a nut.big_smile

7. britneydavidson profile image61
    britneydavidsonposted 15 years ago

well nice conversation....i will say talk with her nicely...be open and honest for her...women needs trust...and one they trust you they will shake you up doesnt matter even in bed...

8. sunstreeks profile image81
    sunstreeksposted 15 years ago

This is not directed just as you, but at ALL guys who can't figure out why their wife doesn't have an interest in them for sex or intimacy. Talk is cheap. A man can talk himself blue in the face about how much he loves his wife and how beautiful she is, but is he "doing" anything to show his desire to be her husband forever. Jumping on her does not count. Walking around your bedroom grabbing your junk, blowing her a kiss and saying "hey baby this ones for you" does not count either.

When men figure out if they get their head out of the "bedroom" and into the "kitchen" so to speak they will learn how to get better results.  Start cooking HER meals, start doing HER laundry and taking an interest in how to maintain the home the way SHE likes it. Start going places with her that SHE likes. Start watching the shows with her SHE wants to watch. Start suggesting dates at places SHE enjoys.

Stop thinking with the me, me, me, mentality and wondering what you have to do to get her to satisfy your needs. Trying satisfying HER needs. Not her sexual needs, well those too, but more importantly her daily everyday needs and enjoyment.

This does NOT mean doing the dishes once, making sure she knows you did the dishes, reminding her an hour later that you did the dishes, then walking around your bedroom grabbing your junk, blowing her a kiss and saying "hey baby this ones for you".

Make an ACTIVE attempt to not just assist you wife with the chores but to make them yours as well. Your 8 hour shift at work, no matter how stressful or physically enduring means nothing to her 24 hours a day 7 days a week of being on duty as housekeeper, mother, errand runner, cook, lover, and whatever else her family requires of her. Make her feel like she's her own person, give her a few hours in the evening to do whatever she wants, a full day on the weekend to go do something she enjoys, and then when she comes home at night, rub her feet, give her a glass of her favorite wine and then unless she makes the first move, give her a kiss and call it a night.

Give it a few weeks of her feeling like your a team, friends even, and she'll come around.

9. LondonGirl profile image82

Wonderful message - and I agree with every word!

10. profile image0

Yeah, OK....  Concerning the above message.  But I cannot say I can relate (makes a lot of assumptions about M-F relationships and particularly about a woman's role).  This dynamic has got to be as different as there are different women.

It would a little creep me out, ie, if a guy was that solicitous--and this just assumes the guy is a real pig. 

A little mystery is always a good thing.  smile

1. LondonGirl profile image82
      LondonGirlposted 15 years agoin reply to this

I assumed it would go both ways - we'd both do the washing up, listen, talk, etc, not one way or the other.

11. countrywomen profile image60
    countrywomenposted 15 years ago

Sunstreeks post is so wonderful. It almost seems like too idealistic (almost as if I am watching a romantic movie). But I do agree whenever our life partner does small things when we appreciate that then they would be motivated to do those things again. I guess I tend to fluctuate between realistic and idealistic expectations from time to time. smile

12. Misha profile image64
    Mishaposted 15 years ago

LOL some ladies are still waiting for a Prince to come... wink

Interesting, I rarely find myself in agreement with Lita smile

13. profile image0

Actually, we might only agree incidentally, Mr. Misha.  smile

I mean, why are we just assuming it IS the man's problem here?  Or that all women want some (actually pathetic) 'idealistic' prince that will rub her feet and feed her like a baby or what have you?  Eww.  I mean, I really would find that annoying.  I wouldn't be interested in having a servant, lol--although I think some women are (one of my sisters, ie).  I think it must partially be a fantasy (though I can't relate), but also a desire to control, maybe, in some way.

And, there are some women (and men) who just have lower sex drives--can take it or leave it for whatever reason (it isn't always because of the man's lack thereof).

Mystery--I mean, sex/romance is supposed to be a little like that.  Of course sharing is a good thing--agree with LG--but over familiarity, doing everything together and text book how-to just might breed contempt in some, lol.

I also cannot relate because the BF probably does more housework than I do, wink, but I've never found it to be one of his sexier traits, really!!

14. LondonGirl profile image82

Piles of dirty clothes and scummy plates aren't sexy either, though (-:

15. profile image0

This is true!  He usually does the dishes; I have an affinity toward laundry.  We are like two homemakers passing in the night.  smile

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)