Jesus prayed to the Creator-God Allah YHWH to be saved

Jump to Last Post 1-23 of 23 discussions (113 posts)
  1. profile image50
    paarsurreyposted 13 years ago

Hi friends

Jesus did pray to his Lord Creator-God Allah YHWH to be saved whom he used to address as Father.

Matthew 26:39-42:

“[39] And going a little further, he fell upon his face, praying, and saying: My Father, if it be possible, let this chalice pass from me. Nevertheless not as I will, but as thou wilt. [40] And he cometh to his disciples, and findeth them asleep, and he saith to Peter: What? Could you not watch one hour with me?
    [41] Watch ye, and pray that ye enter not into temptation. The spirit indeed is willing, but the flesh weak. [42] Again the second time, he went and prayed, saying: My Father, if this chalice may not pass away, but I must drink it, thy will be done.”

The chalice was death; and Jesus did not want to die; he requested to be saved.

Jesus had no option except to accept the inevitable destined for him by his Lord Creator-God Allah YHWH.

Thanks

I am an Ahmadi peaceful Muslim

1. fatfist profile image65
      fatfistposted 13 years agoin reply to this

No amount of praying will save you until you deposit your $cash$ in the Church till on a weekly basis. And don't forget the mandatory monthly pre-authorized debit from your savings acct.

Jesus was poor, he was not saved. They found the shroud of Turin where his body melted away to nothingness. Poor Jesus, that's what happens when you're poor.
      Just ask your Pastor or Mullah if you will be saved without having $$$. You'll see what he tells you.

1. pisean282311 profile image64
        pisean282311posted 13 years agoin reply to this

lol

2. profile image50
        paarsurreyposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Hi friend  fatfist

Jesus was a Messenger Prophet of God Allah YHWH and hence enjoyed the privilige of being saved from getting killed by the mortal men.

Thanks

2. profile image0
      AKA Winstonposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Why do you quote scripture as if it is a history book?  All the we have of the Bible are copies of copies of copies, all with errors, and all unoriginal text.  We haven't a clue of what Jesus did or did not do, said or did not say. 

It's all oral legend.

For example the most quoted story in the Bible is from John where Jesus is asked by the Scribes and Pharisees whether or not to stone the women found commiting adultery - and Jesus responds "let he who is without sin cast the first stone."- that story is NOT IN THE OLDEST SURVIVING COPIES OF THE BOOK OF JOHN! 

Not only that, but the writing style and choice of words all show a marked difference in Greek style - it is universally accepted among Biblical scholars that this story was added much, much later and is not original to the book of John.

I am Winston the horny evangelical.

1. profile image50

Hi friend  AKA Winston

I agree with your researched opinion about Bible; the Creator-God Allah YHWH sent Quran to rectify its mistakes. Bible could be corrected with the help of Quran and made a practical, rational book. And Quran claims it.

Thanks

2. profile image50

Hi friends  AKA Winston

Are history books 100% accurate?
        I don't think so.

Thanks

3. Dave Mathews profile image60
        Dave Mathewsposted 13 years agoin reply to this

wrong Jesus prayed to His Father God.

3. profile image0
      prayersposted 13 years agoin reply to this

You say the Bible is full of errors, yet now you are quoting the Bible as if it were true.   I believe the translation you are using is the Douay-Rheims Bible, which is a Catholic Bible.  This leads me to believe that you accept this version as truthful, otherwise you would not quote from it to support your beliefs.

Either way, you obviously believe the passage you quoted above is truth, otherwise you would not have started this post with it.

I can't help but notice that in the passage you list in Matthew 26:39-42 that Jesus does not call God "Allah" but rather "Father".  In fact I don't recall you ever refering to God as Father, yet Jesus, whom you do not even consider the greatest prophet, calls God "Father".  Near as I can tell "Allah" and "God the Father" are not the same.  There are no scriptures of any religion that states that "Allah" and "God the Father" are the same.

heard that even Hercules prayed to allah

2. profile image50

I never said that Bible is full of errors; I say the Word of Revelation from the Creator-God Allah YHWH given to Jesus has not been preserved by his followers. The scribes wrote the account of Jesus' life from heresay. There were 40 or more gospels out of which the Church selected only 4 randomly and declared them "inspired" whereas they never were inspired; they all have errors and contradictions.

dear paar...i dont agree with anything you say but i must appreciate your patience , confidence and conviction...that is admirable...

1. profile image50

It is your birthright to disagree with me; I don't want to suppress anybody's faith or unfaith; I only express what I sincerely feel to be true.

Thanks for your appreciation though

2. profile image0

You just ended your post with "...they all have errors and contradictions."  Near as I can tell you are talking about the Christian Bible, or at least the Gospels.

(1) Do you believe the above passage from Matthew 26:39-42 has errors or contradictions? 

Perhaps I'm mistaken to believe that you consider the Gospels, Psalms and the Books of Moses as Holy Scripture.  (2) Please state what books you believe to be sources of truth other than the Quran.  You are posting many beliefs throughout this forum as truth, such as Jesus praying to God the Father above.  These things are not found in the Quran.  Please state the source of your beliefs that are not found in the Quran. (3) If the above passage is also found in the Quran, please state the exact passage.

1. profile image50

It is very obvious that the above passage was taken from Bible. Quran did not copy any passages from Bible; so it is not in Quran.

Quran corrects the errors of the Bible to unsurfact the truth and also confirms the contents if truthful and necessary without copying from Bible.

[3:1] In the name of Allah, the Gracious, the Merciful.
            [3:2] Alif Lam Mim.
            [3:3] Allah is He beside Whom there is no God, the Living, the Self-Subsisting and All-Sustaining.
            [3:4] He has sent down to thee the Book containing the truth and fulfilling that which precedes it; and He sent down the Torah and the Gospel
            [3:5] Before this, as a guidance to the people; and He has sent down the Discrimination. Surely, those who deny the Signs of Allah shall have a severe punishment. And Allah is Mighty, Possessor of the power to requite.
            [3:6] Surely, nothing in the earth or in the heaven is hidden from Allah.
            http://www.alislam.org/quran/search2/sh … mp;verse=0

Quran favors truth wherever it is; and establishes respect of the Bible and other revealed books by mentioning the TRUTH which was the purpose of those books also. Quran confirms if there is any truth in those books and highlights where these books have got corrupted due to the passage of time.

Nothing bad about reading Bible and discussing its contents.

Is it bad?

1. profile image0

Since the Quran did not copy any passages from the Bible, please state how it is determined which parts are error and which parts are truth.  You determined that the above passage is truth.  You must have a way of knowing that it is true. 

It is good to discuss the Bible and the Quran.  It is not bad.  I am seeing that you quote books other than the Quran.  Please state the books that Muslims consider Sacred Scripture.

Also, from my first post, near as I can tell "Allah" and "God the Father" are not the same.  If the Quran states that "God the Father" to whom Jesus is praying is "Allah", please list the passage.

1. profile image50

We respect all the scriptures of all the revealed religions.

[3:1] In the name of Allah, the Gracious, the Merciful.
                [3:2] Alif Lam Mim.
                [3:3] Allah is He beside Whom there is no God, the Living, the Self-Subsisting and All-Sustaining.
                [3:4] He has sent down to thee the Book containing the truth and fulfilling that which precedes it; and He sent down the Torah and the Gospel
                [3:5] Before this, as a guidance to the people; and He has sent down the Discrimination. Surely, those who deny the Signs of Allah shall have a severe punishment. And Allah is Mighty, Possessor of the power to requite.
                [3:6] Surely, nothing in the earth or in the heaven is hidden from Allah.
                [3:7] He it is Who fashions you in the wombs as He wills; there is no God but He, the Mighty, the Wise.
                [3:8] He it is Who has sent down to thee the Book; in it there are verses that are decisive in meaning — they are the basis of the Book — and there are others that are susceptible of different interpretations. But those in whose hearts is perversity pursue such thereof as are susceptible of different interpretations, seeking discord and seeking wrong interpretation of it. And none knows its right interpretation except Allah and those who are firmly grounded in knowledge; they say, ‘We believe in it; the whole is from our Lord.’ — And none heed except those gifted with understanding. —

http://www.alislam.org/quran/search2/sh … mp;verse=0

As you may observe above
                "[3:8] He it is Who has sent down to thee the Book; in it there are verses that are decisive in meaning — they are the basis of the Book — and there are others that are susceptible of different interpretations."

the verses which are susceptible to interpretation are interpreted under the verses which are decisive in meaning.

It is the key to the solution.

1. skipper112 profile image60
                  skipper112posted 13 years agoin reply to this

which are you paar Muslim or jewish as you hold the Torah in such high regard, you list the Torah and the Quran as equals, not that is strange for a Muslim to agree with the Jewis Torah??
                  tell me were Allah is peacefull?
                  Tell me were his Prophert Momahad was peacefull?
                  (3:4).................. he sent down the Torah...................... you respect the Torah is The Torah also the word of God?
                  (3:8)...................who are those who are firmly grounded in knowledge....................
                  Can a normal person under stand the Quran, or do you have to be 'special' to understand the Quran, if so who explains the Quran to you Paar??

4. Dave Mathews profile image60
      Dave Mathewsposted 13 years agoin reply to this

It was not death that Jesus feared. He feared His Father Almighty God separating Himself from His Son Jesus and having to turn His back on Jesus, when Jesus received all the sins of Mankind upon Himself. Jesus knew that His Father God detested sin and would have to forsake Jesus pain and anguish, as long as Jesus was with sin therefore jesus was for the very first time unable to see The Father face to face as He suffered.

1. profile image50

Prove it from Jesus' own words; don't put words in your god's mouth,please. Let him speak for himself

1. Mark Knowles profile image58
          Mark Knowlesposted 13 years agoin reply to this

LOL

Usmanali - u int convinced no 1.

5. profile image50

Jesus was given a message/good tiding which was to be conveyed to the twelve tribes of the house of Israel; and he had not yet completed the same as only two of them resided in Judea, the rest were in exile and settled in or around India.

Jesus was, therefore, much worried for his life and with tearful supplications he asked the Creator-God Allah YHWH to save his life.

And the Gracious, the Merciful Creator-God Allah YHWH whom Jesus addressed as God-the-Father heard his supplications at the Garden and on the Cross. Against all odds he was saved his life.

And Jesus was very happy when he saw himself alive after the event of the Cross. He could not believe that it could happen; only as his prayers were heard and with the treatment that was given to him by Nicodemus; this had happened:

And as Jesus recognized his Esseer
      friends, his eyes sparkled with joy; his
      cheeks were tinted with a faint red, and he
      sat up, asking: " Where am It"

Then Joseph embraced him, folded him
      in his arms, told him how it all had come
      to pass, and how he was saved from actual
      death by a profound fainting fit, which the
      soldiers on Calvary had thought was death.

And Jesus wondered, and felt on him-
      self; and, praising God, he wept on the
      breast of Joseph. Then Nicodemus urged
      his friend to take some refreshments, and
      he ate some dates and some bread dipped
      in honey. And Nicodemns gave wine to
      drink, after which Jesus was greatly re-
      freshed, so that he raised himself up.

80-81
      http://www.archive.org/stream/crucifixi … h_djvu.txt

6. skipper112 profile image60

paar this site should be CLOSED as it is only lies from you, do not bother replieing as I do not need any more site's to try and justify your lack of truth and your pure insults next you will tell me Jesus was Muslim, and was rescued by Mohammed and the Jews MAY the Lord God Jesus Christ have mercy on your JEWISH/MUSLIM SOUL

7. profile image0
      Deborah Sextonposted 13 years agoin reply to this

It is in the English Bible too, but it says Cup, which means what he had to go through/ His crucifixion and death. But than he said "never the less, not my will but your will be done" He was than later killed.

He had to fulfill every word spoken about him by the prophets.

He had to be a WILLING sacrifice. The people sacrificed him.

8. Shahid Bukhari profile image61
      Shahid Bukhariposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Please make up your mind ... are you a Muslim, a Christian or a Jew in terms of your held Belief.

Because, you are spreading disinformation about Islamic Belief, considered helpful, by the enemies of Isam.

2. paradigmsearch profile image60
    paradigmsearchposted 13 years ago

Give it a rest...

1. profile image50

Hi friend  paradigmsearch

Please elaborate.

Thanks

why do one need to pray anyone for being saved...it doesnot work that way my friend...if u do things right ...unbiased entity has no choice but to save you..if prayers is only way to it..god would become super ego entity and unfair...god should not care even a person remembers him as long as he/she is doing great job as human...it is humans who think if terms of how they would want things if they were god..so the need of gratifying ego of entity comes into picture...

1. profile image50

Hi friend

I don't agree with your concept of man-made god. The Creator-God Allah YHWH has created life and he sustains it all the time. If one is in need and one prays to Him; He helps the human beings.

As for Jesus ; he did pray, as per Bible, to his Lord the Creator- God Allah YHWH whom he used to say God -the Father and I have given quotations from the Bible.

Thanks

in same way i dont agree with egoist god of religion which judges people on how much they pray to him than how they act in real life...this saving concept is also something which i dont agree with...in end world would end and everything would perish...it may re emerge with another big bang ...but nothing would be saved...this is all manifestation of humans seeking meaning of life and clinching to identity...

i am peaceful hubber...

1. profile image50

Hi friend pisean282311

Welcome peaceful hubber; please continue your peaceful stand and never resort to foul word in peaceful discussions.

As I have just mentioned in another post in another topic:

1.    Quran, the first and foremost source of guidance of the Muslims whatever the denomination, does not mention of Jesus’ Second Coming.
              2.    Quran mentions in unequivocal terms that Jesus did not died a cursed death on the Cross. Bible also supports if read intently. The creed of Jesus dying a cursed death on the Cross was invented by Paul for his own ulterior motives.
              3.    Jesus did not die on the Cross is also supported by history, ancient medical books etc. It is mentioned in the scriptures of Hindus and books of the Buddhists that Jesus did came to India.
              4.    The Hadith which you have quoted; is therefore interpretable; a person in the Ummah of Muhammad with the title of Issa/Messiah/Ibne Maryam/Jesus would come to eradicate the creed of Jesus dying on the Cross; his resurrection, his becoming a god or a son of god; all creeds invented by Paul, the Church and their associates. If Jesus would have to come in physical and literal terms, then as per the Christians, he would spread Jesus death on the Cross not his surviving from death on the Cross and migrating to India.
              I think you can easily and conveniently understand this thing; if you are reason oriented man.

Welcome

Thanks

well i doubt i am reason oriented man as per your definition of reason..lol

1. profile image50

Hi friend pisean282311

Please stick to your reasoning guts under any definition you find in any English dictionary or in fact in any dictionaly of any language.

You will find me respectful and peaceful

Others are also welcome to join in

Thanks

1. earnestshub profile image80
                    earnestshubposted 13 years agoin reply to this

What happened to your other identity, the one that hates everyone. You know, usmanali. smile

2. skipper112 profile image60

paar only one thing a person can say to you is "BULL**** ' by your own mouth you do not know what true peace is ........................

3. profile image0
                jomineposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Jesus did not die on the Cross is also supported by history, ancient medical books etc

in fact jesus existence is also not supported by history

1. profile image50

Which of the above two sentences you believe in?

1. profile image0
                    jomineposted 13 years agoin reply to this

the first sentence is not mine.........

i just stated that there is no evidence for the existence of christ, whatsoever.

2. Dave Barnett profile image58
            Dave Barnettposted 13 years agoin reply to this

The Quran borrowed heavily from the bible, as the bible, (new testament) predates the Islamic holy book by 200 yrs. Islam seems to be a very materialistic religion.

1. profile image50

How could you say that?

1. libby101a profile image60
                libby101aposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Because it's a fact!!!

2. profile image50

The NT borrowed heavily from the OT; OT predates the Christian holy book by about 1400 years.

Is it true? Please

3. skipper112 profile image60

the quotes you give from the Bible do not support your views Paar, try again ok

3. earnestshub profile image80
    earnestshubposted 13 years ago

Here is what the quoran thinks.

Bukhari:V4B55N657 “Allah’s Messenger said, ‘Isa (Jesus), the son of Mariam, will shortly descend amongst you Muslims and will judge mankind by the law of the Qur’an. He will break the cross and kill the swine (Jews) and there will be no Jizyah tax taken from non-Muslims. Money will be so abundant no one will accept it. So you may recite this Holy Verse: “Isa (Jesus) was just a human being before his death. On the Day of Resurrection he (Jesus) will be a witness against the Christians.”

money would be abudant..is jesus going to come with printing machine lol

1. Dave Barnett profile image58
        Dave Barnettposted 13 years agoin reply to this

No, the christians have been collecting for years. Pass the plate, please.

Muslims 'collect' but call it 'booty'

4. Cagsil profile image69
    Cagsilposted 13 years ago

Jesus prayed?

Now that's funny. lol

5. Jaggedfrost profile image60
    Jaggedfrostposted 13 years ago

I like the test of Elijah to settle such conversations as these.  Let priests from each faith who call on the name of their Gods come forth and provide evidence of their Gods active ability to assist in the work of their devout.  Let a sacrifice of faith be placed on an altar dedicated to each God and see which one is respected of heaven.  Any other attempt to discuss this subject without causing a fight over nothing more then words thrown like mud at each other would be pointless and still is.

1. profile image50

What is this test of Elijah?

Did Jesus perform this test?

6. Jaggedfrost profile image60

lol for all of your education in the Quran it would do you some good to have read the Old Testament.

1. profile image50

I have read the OT both Cahtolic and Protestant version from cover to cover.

What is this test of Elijah?

Did Jesus perform this test?

Pelase

I'm sorry I do not belive paar that you have read  the OT and the NT from COVER TO COVER I base my belief on your misquotes from the Holy Bible, and your BELIEF that only the Quran is true, Have you also read the TORAH, why do you say only the Quran is true, and you and the Quran are hear to ;CORRECT' the Bible, are you a God, are you a Prophet, are you the voice of God NO YOU ARE NONE OD THE ABOVE but 'YOU AND THE QURAN ARE HERE TO CORRECT THE BIBLE" do you think ANYBODY BELIVES THAT PAAR????

7. Jaggedfrost profile image60

In a sense he did when he dared the Sanhedrin to prove him a fraud by producing the power of God amongst men and then thumbing his nose at their sensitivities towards how, where, and when he accomplished these things.

1. profile image50

You mean Jesus did not do what Elijah did; or you understand as what Elijah did?

Now; why you prefer Elijah over Jesus in your suggestion? Please elaborate

8. profile image50

Jesus was a Messenger Prophet of God Allah YHWH and hence enjoyed the privilige of being saved from getting killed by the mortal men; that is why Jesus was confident that the Creator-God Allah would save him . Jesus prayed to Him and was sure His help would come; this was the reason he spoke the words ""Eli, Eli, lima sabachthani?" That is, "My God, my God, why have you forsaken me?"

Jesus prayed to the Creator-God Allah YHWH to be saved .

pure rubbish paar

2. skipper112 profile image60

PAAR JESUS NEVER PRAYED TO ANYBODY ELSE EXCEPT GOD THE FATHER to say anything else is just another or your non peacefull LIES

9. profile image50

Jesus was, therefore, much worried for his life and with tearful supplications he asked the Creator-God Allah YHWH to save his life.

Paar if you state the Bible is Hearsay then you must also admit the Quran is also hearsay? Jesus NEVER prayed to the CREATOR-GOD Allah YHWH get yout FACTS RIGHT paar JESUS PRAYED TO GOD THE FATHER ( Creator God Allah is mislim) Jesus never prayed to a Muslim God because ISLAM was not INVENTED then, (YHWH I belive is Jewish) Jesus NEVER PRAYED TO A JEWISH GOD. and as you were NOT there and are not a 'mind reader" you do not know what Jesus was thinking ok Paar so only speak of facts !!!!!!!!

10. skipper112 profile image60
    skipper112posted 13 years ago

Jesus never prayed to anybody EXCEPT God the FATHER, so PAAR why do you try to spread such RUBBISH,Why do you say you are a 'peacefull muslim'?????

paar why do you sent 'everything you can't answer ( and that is every question any body askes you) ' to another site, CAN YOU THINK FOR YOURSELF?????

You heap insults on Jesus, The Church, St Paul, Christians and anybody that opposes your VIEW but can't answer any QUESTIONS, can give no reference to your 'so called truth' just give another site and RUN AWAY?????

1. aka-dj profile image64
      aka-djposted 13 years agoin reply to this

I too have found that he disappears after a serious challenge.

you are so right aka-dj but you can find him he has many blogs and runs away

wow paar just admitted in another Blog that Jesus was resurected then paar admits Jusus died on the Cross because to be resurescted first you must die' So paar has admittede Jesus died on the Cross

1. profile image50

Around the ninth hour, Jesus shouted in a loud voice, saying "Eli Eli lama sabachthani?" which is, "My God, my God, why have you forsaken me?"

Jesus did pray right on the Cross; but the christians had fled away.

Paar...

Jesus did pray... just as he did many times before! He was here to do the will of his father! He came to die and at the moment before death he prayed again!

Also darkness came at the time of his death... proving he was the true son of God. I know Muhammad twisted this for other causes...but I wouldn't expect any less. Of course, it was his word and his word only... no witnesses!

Peace

agree Libby. to paar I sujest you stop reading Mohammed's rubish, as now you are quoting the Bible. Paar please do not Quote the Bible out of context like you do the Quran, and ANSWER QUESTIONS if you truly belive what you say. Have a good day God bless

11. hanging out profile image60
    hanging outposted 13 years ago

the cup was not death. If Jesus prayed not to die then jesus would be praying himself out of Gods will, Gods will for Jesus and Jesus would not having been so close to the finishing of Gods will prayed that way and neither did Jesus ever wish NOT to do the will of the Father.
    What Jesus was praying about was the "wrath of God" in the final 3 hrs of Jesus crucifixion, when God placed his hands upon jesus and pronounced the sins of the world onto the sacrifice.
           2 Corinthians 5:21 "For GOD hath made jesus to
           be sin for us, who knew no sin (jesus); that we
           might be made the righteousness of God in jesus".
    The 'wrath of God' period of time was excruciating for Jesus who had been in constant contact with God throughout His life, was now going to be without that contact. Notice the following:
            Mark 15:34 "And at the ninth hour Jesus cried
            with a loud voice, saying, "My God, my God,
            why hast thou forsaken me?" Jesus was at this
               point without the Spirit of God in him".
    Now notice the slight difference:
            Luke 23:46  "And when Jesus had cried with a
            loud voice, he said, Father, into thy hands I
            commend my spirit: and having said thus, he
                      gave up the ghost".
    Notice that again Jesus is calling God, Father. The Spirit is back and Jesus next words are "it is finished".
    So we see for a time that Jesus was abandoned, which is a better translation than forsaken, for truly Jesus was never forsaken but he was abandoned for a time.

thank you  Hangimg Out your post was well explained.

God bless

2. profile image50

A god need not to pray to himself; it requires action from one not praying to ones's own self. This shows that Jesus had no power to act by himself; and helpless as he was he prayed to the Creator-God Allah YHWH and He saved Jesus's cursed death on Cross.

paar you are talking rubbish, so prove what you say from the Quran or the Bible? Jesus never  prayed to himself, he prayed to the father as explained by hanging out.now paar I ask you to prove what you say!!!!!

1. Rossana N. Jamora profile image61
          Rossana N. Jamoraposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Jesus prayed because he was showing us that he was HUMAN

1. profile image50

So he was human; why don't you believe him when he said he was Son of Man? Are you a disbeliever in him?

Paar,
              I have missed your wraped views. You cannot and will not understand Christians because your mind is so closed it must be like a rock.

Might I make a sugestion to you, Paar go back to your 'banned Muslim sect'  and follow their rubbish, and do not come into religious rooms untill you know what you are talking about.

Answering you with truth is like making a rock understand, in fact I will have more luck with a rock.
              Skipper

1. profile image0
                Errol Kaneposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Hmmm...Paar, with respect, I wanted to point out sir that, Allah means God and that Allah is not the name of God.

With respect to you Skipper, being kind, considerate respectful to your neighbor will go a long way sir then chastisement.
                More of a Reasoning Manner is powerfeully persuasive.

In modern times, there are billions who do not recognize the Bible as an authority in their lives, which to include those who claim that they are christians. But the life of nearly everyoone is affected by harsh situations in the present system of things. People long for something better. If you first show concern for what disturbs them and then show how the Bible explains it, such a reasonable approach might move hem to listen to what the Bible says about God's purpose for mankind. But first, one must take in accurate knowledge to be able to explain God's purpose for mankind. John 17: 3

This is Errol Kane and you are both welcome to visit my Hubs.

2. profile image0

_______
        Allah is not God's name so you also worship an idol,
        but you can't see it. You are too busy judging the Jews and Christians.

1. profile image50

Allah means al-elah; the Creator-God having all good attributes and with no blemish. The emphasis is on the attributes; any nation may have a different name for Him; as long as the good attributes as mentioned in Quran for the Creator-God are there; it does not matter.

Actually Allah is the moon god! Muhammad's own father worshiped this moon god and its where Muhammad got his big idea! Look at the Mosque...the moon symbol is above it...as well as the Islamic flag and the graveyards!

12. OpinionDuck profile image60
    OpinionDuckposted 13 years ago

According to the ten commandments there is only one
    God.

Doesn't that mean that Jesus is not God?

1. profile image50

Surely it does mean that Jesus is not god.

1. OpinionDuck profile image60
        OpinionDuckposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Then you should explain that to those that believe in the Trinity.

1. profile image50

The Trinitarians are sure wrong; this is a perfect example as to how the Christians have been corrupting their Bible; inserting their own thinking or their perceptions or the thinking of the Church into the Bible.

1. profile image49
            crusader112posted 13 years agoin reply to this

not so Parr tell me as a Muslim why are you so worried that everybody gets the Christian Bible, (NOTHING to do with Islam) right according to your idea parr. I might point out that as a member of a Muslim sect, you have no athority over any Christian Church or any part of the Holy Bible.

Parr Debarah is a Jewess, I do not try to convert her, or tell her she is wrong, that is respect.

You do NOT have any RESPECT for Christians, as you say your Quran 'CORRECT' my Bible, sorry that is neither reasonable, peacefull or true. In fact it is a 'ATTACK' on my Faith.

As A member of a banned ( by mainsream Islam) Islamic sect, you have 'NOTHING' that can 'CORRECT" the Holy Bible, to me your Quran needs 'correcting' as Jesus and Mary were only put in the Quran to make it look like the Quran covered all faiths, after all Allah did have over 500 years to change what was stated by God the Father. As you state the Quran was written by Allah, so please tell me what part of the Quran, belongs to Mohammed.???

1st Islam states the Quran was written down from memorised verses from Mohammed, not so said Parr Quran authored by Allah,therefore Mohamed has nothing to do with the Quran.????

Then Parr says 'Jesus did not die on the Cross, was saved and went to live in India were Jesus married and had children.' That is a 'INSULT ALSO UNTRUE" yet you insist on telling your 'CORRUPT STORY' about Jesus.

when will you stop your 'UNTRUE AND UNREASONABLE ATTACKS' on the Christian faith?

2. libby101a profile image60

Paar you crack me up! Why are you so worried about the Christians getting the Bible correct when you can't even get the Qu'ran right! You and your group have broken away from traditional Muslims and believe in a fake Messiah and none of the other Muslims believe any of it--your own people call your group a "cult" and you are here judging Christians!

3. proton66 profile image61
            proton66posted 13 years agoin reply to this

Relying on either the Quran or the Bible that neither has other scriptural text to clarify, such issues only creates a whirlwind of confusion and constant debate.

Since the Quran does not talk about the three God-heads, then that would explain why the one God concept is only acceptable to Muslims and the Catholics. Logically, if Jesus was talking to his Father, then there are two people involved. Otherwise, Jesus is speaking to himself which makes no sense.

If Jesus is simply a human like all of us, then what he said and did are all lies. He would NOT qualify as our advocate nor needed to die on the cross, nor able to conquer death, etc. He would be called a prophet like Abraham, Moses, etc., as Muslims believe in.

His birth alone was unnatural. Because Jesus is more than that, he came to tell the world who sent him (as a representative), who it was that gave Moses the law (ten commandments), what the passover or the brazen serpent on the staff meant, who created the earth, who helped Elijah, etc.

In short, the Old Testament focused on the Prince of Peace i.e. JC who was to come. All that took place in the New Testament. Now that JC has returned to heaven, what do we have as proof? Two books from the world of Ṣalāḥ ad-Dīn Yūsuf ibn Ayyūb and the Jews. Unfortunately, the original Jews text became corrupt due to too many translations. And the Quran? No different; there are missing elements.

Unless we find a clear cut explanation about the three Godheads, the "there is no other god besides me" and "there is only one God" issue will not abate. But then again, would that change one's position after knowing the truth?

2. profile image0

13. heavenbound5511 profile image65
    heavenbound5511posted 13 years ago

Father forgive her PARR for she knows not what she does in Jesus name.

14. heavenbound5511 profile image65

OOPS  I MEANT Father God forgive libby for she knows not what she does in Jesus name. I'm going to sleep now too tried to even comment back right.. God bless you all.

1. profile image49
      crusader112posted 13 years agoin reply to this

it is Parr that needs fogiveness,he is so worried about the Bible he appears not to even sleep. Parr I know you wish with all your heart that Allah was in the Bible and you have 'corrected' the Bible as Christians  have only corruped it.

So Parr hear you go again, as you know nothing about how to read, how to understand the Bible, you can only try to understand the Quran, if you can read that without corrupting Allahs words, please DELEAT Jesus and Mary as they belong to the Bible, and not your Quran, Also DELEAT Jesus being saved from the CROSS that corrupt account about Jesus never HAPPENED.
      After you deleat all unreasonable accounts in the Quran, then you get to the TRUTH. 
      So enjoy Mohammed's book ......................... remember it is all written by Mohammed with Allahs blessing.................

I  want to ask you some question's, from a BANNED sect of Islam, who
      gave you the RIGHT to JUDGE any other religion???

Who made you such a expert on the Holy Bible?

As I belive the Quran is already corrupted, can you fix the Quran 1st ??

Can you get accepted by MAINSTREAM Islam?

Can you go to Mecca?

I hope you have the honesty to answer Parr.

2. libby101a profile image60

Why Heavenbound? Because I told the truth? His group is a "break away" from traditional Muslim beliefs! HIs group is considered a cult amongst his own people! Is that wrong? He loves to dog the Bible and Christians, but putting a little truth back to him is wrong? LOL! That is a joke!

15. heavenbound5511 profile image65

Are you talking to me? What do you mean if so? I don't know much about this feed section yet, learning still. LOL!

16. heavenbound5511 profile image65

How did Libby question disappear and just left my unsure comment responding to her? Weird?

I guess our comments got crossed somewhere! It's all good! God Bless.

17. libby101a profile image60
    libby101aposted 13 years ago

I never made a comment to you... my comment is above to paar! It is the only comment I made besides the comment I made to you in response to yours to me!

Hmmm?

18. profile image50

When in distress Jesus used to pray to the Creator-God whom he used to say God-the-Father to save him. He told his disciple to pray to the Creator-God for him.

He sure did, because his father was God! And he is God of all, even his son! Do you not understand that this just enforces our belief? We already know Jesus prayed to his father!  Does a Prince not bow before the king, which is his own father? Yes he does! Everyone bows before the King!

God is God of all! Even his own son! And his son gave him glory for everything!

1. profile image50

Was this "your god",husband of Mary?

No God was not Mary's husband! Everything isn't about sex Paar!

1. profile image50

Then you mean Jesus was only symbolically mentioning God-the-Father; he did not mean it literally and physically.

He meant he loved the Creator-God as a son would or the Creator-God loved him as a father would love.

Jesus was only a Son of Man/woman called Mary; now you should realize.

No.... so Muhammad only symbolically saw an angel.. it wasn't really there!

Jesus said he was with God since the beginning.  Jesus said his father sent him to save the world and whosoever believeth in him shall no perish but have everlasting life. That he didn't come into the world to condemn the world, but that through him the world may be saved. 

Funny how you believe Muhammad miraculously saw an angel... but Jesus couldn't be the son of God because apparently to you it's impossible. Apparently you serve another God, because the God of Abraham can make anything possible, including sending his only beloved son to Earth in flesh!

19. PieterTheProphet profile image60
    PieterTheProphetposted 13 years ago

Jesus has become real.  For that matter so has Mohammed, Abraham, Buddha, Confucius..I could go on.  The point is that we have made them real because we have incorporated them into our belief systems.  Whether they actually existed is moot.  We are acting as if they did.  We have the ability to make the un-real, real. 

Some one died on a cross.  Some people think that it was to forgive our sins.  A savior has always been part of the equation.  Put a name to it.  Make it real.  Or not.

The universe is one of multiplicity.

There is room for everything.

1. pennyofheaven profile image79
      pennyofheavenposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Yes, and the fabulous thing is (according to scientists) it is still expanding!

20. DaKingsKid profile image73
    DaKingsKidposted 13 years ago

Jesus is the Savior of the world. Being The savior, He was in no way in need of one.

Not here to argue or dispute what people think is truth.. All I know is that Jesus is the Christ. The TRUTH is not a doctrine, nor is it a teaching, or any one persons interpretation of the bible or any other material that may be available, The Truth is a person, JESUS the Christ the Risen Lord, The King of Glory. The Victorious Warrior King of ALL..

Yes He prayed to God the Father, He modeled for us a relationship that God desires to have with us. Prayer is communication.

Have you ever picked up a phone and conversed with a loved one such as a parent? Similar idea minus the technology add the supernatural which may be difficult for some to understand...

NeWays... May God bless all who read this post and may He move in YOUR life greatly for the purpose of salvation and truly for YOU to have an amazing experience with God in YOUR life.. AMEN

21. profile image51
    DianaETXposted 13 years ago

Jesus prayed to Jehovah, the GOD of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob.  There was no Allah at the time of his life.

Mohammad declared Allah as god when he dreamed up the Muslim religion after the time of Jesus.

1. profile image50

Did Abraham pray to Jehovah? Please quote from Bible.

Abraham did not pray to Jesus; certainly.

2. profile image50

The word Allah was used in the Arab society for quite a long time before the birth of Muhammad. Muhammad's father's name was Abdullah meaning  a  servant of Allah.

The word Allah is same as in Hebrew, a sister language of Arabic, Elohim. Allah means the deity with the perfect and all good attributes without a blemish.

It sure was Paar! It was the moon God! Muhammad used it because the Arabs were already worshiping that God. He just added parts of all religions to it, and Allah was the supreme Moon god with many lesser gods...all Muhammad did was enforce that everyone serve the one supreme moon god. If you look on top of the Mosque--- you will see a half crescent moon--that is the original symbol of the moon god Allah! Look at the Islamic flags, you will see the half crescent moon! Most Islams do not know where these crescent moons originated from-- it was in fact the symbol of the moon god! Go look it up if you don't believe me! It might shock you to find out your god is actually a pagan moon god! It is not the God of Abraham as you may think!

22. profile image50

23. profile image50

Jesus prayed to the Creator-God Allah YHWH to be saved

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)