Are we in the last days? happy!!!!!!!!

Jump to Last Post 1-11 of 11 discussions (32 posts)
  1. profile image52
    haj3396posted 13 years ago

Yes, soon and very soon, the govement will make a one world worship day and it will be Sunday. A first they will say it's good for the world, then that will force everyone to worship like the state.

1. Cagsil profile image70
      Cagsilposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Only happen in your mind.

2. Jerami profile image58
    Jeramiposted 13 years ago

A one world  government  and one world religion is not prophesied in scripture.  Sorry !!

This is a misconception that has falsly been taught.

1. profile image52
      haj3396posted 13 years agoin reply to this

God said in Daniel 7-24 And the ten horns out of this kingdom [are] ten kings [that] shall arise: and another shall rise after them; and he shall be diverse from the first, and he shall subdue three kings.

25 And he shall speak [great] words against the most High, and shall wear out the saints of the most High, and think to change times and laws: and they shall be given into his hand until a time and times and the dividing of time.

1. Jerami profile image58
        Jeramiposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Yes, that is what they teach from the pulpit. 
        They never examine the whole thing though.

Daniel 7:23  Thus he said,The fourth beast shall be the fourth kingdom upon he earth.

Fourth ! ...   Daniel chapter Two describes these same four kingdoms.  Nebeuchadnezzar was identified as the head of Gold which represents the first kingdom.

Daniel 8:20 identifies Persia as being the second kingdom.
          Daniel 8:21 Identifies Greece as being the third kingdom.
          Daniel 8:23 And in the later time of their kingdom, when the transgressors are come to the full, a king of fierce countannce, and understanding dark sentences, shall stand up.

After reading verses 24 and 25 you will see that this is talking about the fourth kingdom coming into power.

The fourth usually follows immediately after the third.

The fourth kingdom  was the Roman Empire.

That is the way that I understand it.

Daniel 7:24  And the ten horns out of this kingdom
        (The Fourth kingdom) are ten kings that shall arise; and another shall rise after them; ....  and he shall subdue three kings.

Think about those last seven words of that last sectence.

After the ten kings the little Horn shall subdue three kings(after the ten)

The way that I understand this;  the little horn will be the 14th Emperor of the Roman Empire.  (Fourth kingdom)

1. profile image53
          Charles T Orrposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Daniel 2:44 says the "In the time of those king", which kings? Babylon, Persians, Greeks, Romans, what will happen?
          "The God of heaven will set up a kingdom that will never be destroyed".
          It will crush those all those kingdoms (Babyalon, Persia, Greece, Rome) and bring them to an end, but it will itself endure for ever."

That is interesting, but what kingdom did God set up that would never be destroyed, that would destroy all those kingdoms?

Israel was the only nation that God set up, and the so called "lost 10 tribes " who became the British Empire and the USA, are still in the process of destroying Babylon and Persia. Interisting isn't it?
          Charles T

2. profile image52

Daniel 7: 25 And he shall speak [great] words against the most High, and shall wear out the saints of the most High, and think to change times and laws: and they shall be given into his hand until a time and times and the dividing of time.

The Key words are, 'and think to change times and laws: ..." What time Sabbath to Sunday, what law the Ten commandments. Then God said,"....and they shall be given into his hand, what shall be giving into man hand time and law, until a time and times and the dividing of time. The kingdoms you name we agree on, but, what kingdom do this happen in Rome.

Sorry Icomputer disconnected and then when I got back on I posted this answer on wrong thread.   Doin it agin.

ha3396  wrote ..
              Daniel 7: 25 And he shall speak [great] words against the most High, and shall wear out the saints of the most High, and think to change times and laws: and they shall be given into his hand until a time and times and the dividing of time.
            - = - = - = - = - = - =

Hadrian spoke strong words against the Hebrews' God.
            He wore them out during their Last Revolt (133 - 135 AD)

At an official ceremony all the written text including those concerning the laws were burned in a giant bonfire.
              This in celebration of his sitting up two statues upon the Holy ground ; one dedicated unto Jupiter and the other unto himself.  These were set up as Idols.   Upon Holy ground !!

The names of Jerusalem and Israel were changed. Hadrian was attempting to erase any memory that the Hebrew Nation had ever existed. 
            This changed the times,  ...  we have entered into the TIMES of the Gentiles.  And this lasted for approx 1650 years until Jews began migrating back to their promised land in great numbers as if a trumpet had been sounded telling them that it was time.  This happened around the turn of the 19Th century.  The Times of the Gentiles were coming to an end.

Also concerning seventh day Adventists...
               I think it was in Luke that he said to NOT give special regard to ANY day in regard to our religious or prayer life, no not even the Sabbath.  According to this, it doesn't matter what day of the week that we worship.  No extra points for that.

I wish I could remember that verse, I'd circle it in red in my bible.

2. Jerami profile image58

until a time and times and the dividing of time

This is a specific period of time. This also has been grocely misunderstood to represent 3 1/2 years.   NOT  correct.

A time is a prophetic term that is equal to 52.25 prophecic weeks.

3. profile image0
    Over The Hillposted 13 years ago

Sorry Haj, but there is nothing supporting your assumption.
       Jeremi is correct also.

4. IzzyM profile image87
    IzzyMposted 13 years ago

And why is someone with 0 hubs allowed to try and stir controversy in the forums?

1. saleheensblog profile image60
      saleheensblogposted 13 years agoin reply to this

I flagged him. He has created at lest 15 spam thread in last 20 minutes.

1. profile image0
        Over The Hillposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Thank you Salesheenblog for flagging this individual. It`s a constant barrage of unnecessary questions.

2. Bill Manning profile image68
      Bill Manningposted 13 years agoin reply to this

It must be god's will. wink

1. profile image52

There is not one thing in the Bible that is wrong, are that not came to reality. Make light of it now, but soon you will see that I am speaking reality. If I was in your shoes, I would be do just what you are doing. Notice what God said,"
        Proverbs 1:7
        The fear of the LORD [is] the BEGINNING OF KNOWLEDGE: [but] fools despise wisdom and instruction."

1. Abbasangel profile image65
          Abbasangelposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Jerami wasn't disputing the Bible but your interpretation of it...

5. IzzyM profile image87
    IzzyMposted 13 years ago

LOL

No but he's not on - all those religious threads! You'd think he'd an obsession or something!

1. profile image52

You need to look at the hub and all of these answers

2. kirstenblog profile image78
      kirstenblogposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Could it be the cyber version of the guy wearing a sandwich board sign saying "The end is Neigh" while shouting about the demons are coming apocalypse that we have seen in major cities for ages now? They are always around in some form and if someday the world really does come to an end (for humans anyway) boy are they going to feel smug about it! lol

6. Jerami profile image58

I feel  ...  actually I have strong faith that the bible has been misinterpreted or so long (at least 1650 years) that the faithful are believing wrong intrprtations.

when it is all said and done, I am not sure, how much that really matters.

I think that the prophetic message is soon to come to close.
    But not for the same reasons or in the same way as others believe.

Jsut reading the forums and seeing the lack of scripture quoted shows that it gets misinterpreted heaps! Which also makes it look like we a) don't know what we are talking about b) changing it to suit ourselves c) not allowing for God's revelation when we study.

Very true,   That has been the accept way or many centuries.

One more not concerning the book of Daniel.

All of these visions were pertaing to that period of time that the first four kingdoms were given dominion over the earth ( such as was known)  The Roman Empire wasn't named in Gabriels interpretation because I don't think that Rome was anywhere on the Map and Daniel ouldn't have known what Gabriel was talking about anyway.
           Didn't the little bitty village come into existence about ten years later?  I think so.

The only part of the book of Daniel that does not pertain to That Hebrew Nation that ceased to exist in 138 AD. IS  12:7 thru 13.

If we would read the book of Daniel with this in mind, it would certainly give a revelation from God.

That's based on the statue made of Bronze, Gold, Iron and something else isn't it? About the 4 kingdoms. I remember hearing about that... I haven't researched enough to definitively say myself...

Definitely knowing the context helps us get proper relevation!!! smile

Yea Daniel 2:38 - 39 & 40  states 1st., 2Nd., 3rd., and fourth kingdoms.
              and the kingdom of God shall come to the earth when the statue is broken.

I think that we misunderstand the way that this is to have  take place the same way that the Hebrews misunderstood the way in which the Messiah was to arrive.

7. puregrace profile image68
    puregraceposted 13 years ago

It seems that we are in the last days - the days of waiting until Jesus return. It seems long to us, but to God it isn't.
    The New Testament talks about the last days. Many in the New Testament time thought the end was very near, like in their lifetime. But now we can see, we in God's time.
    And like the apostle John on the island of Patmos in the Revelation, we need to pray, Lord, come quickly!

Not until the last saved person is in God's Kingdom, will Jesus return, so our business is telling others the good news of Jesus providing His salvation through His own righteousness and imputing it to us, and our sin to Himself.

Now that makes me happy! Ecstatic!
    And wanting to share this good news to all I meet!

8. profile image0
    Over The Hillposted 13 years ago

Saleheensblog, forgive me for mis- spelling your name.No disrespect meant.

9. Jerami profile image58

Charles T Orr wrote ..
       Daniel 2:44 says the "In the time of those king", which kings? Babylon, Persians, Greeks, Romans, what will happen?
    "The God of heaven will set up a kingdom that will never be destroyed".
    - - - - - - - -
       ME ..   
    I don't understand how this is to happen.  I do understand that how ever it is done, it is said to have happened at that time.
       When reading Daniel 7 seems to be saying that this occurs when the 14 king of the fourth Empire comes to his end, as it also indicates in Daniel 11:45.
      And at that time Michael stands up for the children of Daniels people.

Is it just a coincidence that Titus, who destroyed the temple was the tenth king of the Roman Empire? and there were three kings after him before the king comes into power that scatters the Hebrew Nation to the four winds?
       And the power of the Holy people were given into his hands for a Time, times and a half? (prophetic reference to time)
      This was the times of the Gentiles, until the Hebrew Nation reassembles itself? 
       That time is past.  Those prophesy have been fulfilled.

Which tells us where we are in prophesy.
    =====================================================

Charles T Orr wrote ..
    It will crush those all those kingdoms (Babylon, Persia, Greece, Rome) and bring them to an end, but it will itself endure for ever."

That is interesting, but what kingdom did God set up that would never be destroyed, that would destroy all those kingdoms?

Israel was the only nation that God set up, and the so called "lost 10 tribes " who became the British Empire and the USA, are still in the process of destroying Babylon and Persia. Interesting isn't it?

===================================

Yes that is interesting and I'm sure that plays into the whole scheme of things somehow;
       When we are trying to figure these things out we shouldn't forget about those things that seem to be clearly stated declarations.
      Those visions of prophesy that are interpreted by Gabriel have no further need of interpretation.

At least, that's my opinion. 

I have to go to work shortly..  all day. 
    Be back this afternoon.

1. Druid Dude profile image61
      Druid Dudeposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Last days are done. The fact that you are still entrapped in your own illusion, to me, is a Godsend. That "Theif in the night" thing works like a charm!

If I understand that correctly ?   Couldn't agree more.

10. wbfree profile image60
    wbfreeposted 13 years ago

haj3396, you're right that we are in the last days and any true believer would be longing for the return of Jesus Christ to restore righteousness and all things back to the way God intended in the beginning.

Bible prophesy is coming to pass everyday, but I think Christians may disagree on details and exactly how things will come to pass. Nobody knows exactly everything, but there will be a one world government and religious system.

I find it amazing how people who are not Christians and hate God are on these specific forum topics trying to flag and stop discussion of something they supposedly don't believe in in the first place. If they don't believe in God or the end times, why are they in here anyway?

I may not agree with your point of view, but I'm not trying to silence you, get you banned, or ridicule your beliefs. The fact that you've gotten this kind of response is evidence that a one world religious system is already in the works. It will be a religious system that includes all so-called faiths that are "tolerant" and accepting of all the others except true Christianity that says there is a difference and you can't mix all religions together.

Anyway, keep on trying to warn people. At least some will listen and check things out and the others will be without excuse.

11. melpor profile image91
    melporposted 13 years ago

haj3396, people have been preaching that we are in last days for 1000 of years. These are delusional thinking started by people in ancient times who did not understand the world the way we do now. Do not waste your time with this thought. Move on with your life and enjoy it while you can.

That is what the church started saying as soon as it was established in 326 AD.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)