What if bin Laden is alive, in a CIA prison?

Jump to Last Post 1-15 of 15 discussions (52 posts)
  1. sn53Anon profile image59
    sn53Anonposted 12 years ago

What if bin Laden's death was staged? What if he was actually captured by the special operators and whisked away into the darkness of a black, CIA prison somewhere? What questions would you want the President (clearly the smartest man in the world) to ask him?

1. Stacie L profile image88
      Stacie Lposted 12 years agoin reply to this

his 12 year old daughter has already told Pakistani officials that she witnessed her fathers death.

1. Greek One profile image63
        Greek Oneposted 12 years agoin reply to this

what if it really was a CIA agent disguised as his 12 year old daughter!?!?!?!?

2. sn53Anon profile image59
        sn53Anonposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Ah. Darn. I mean great. Then it is back to the other thread. Is the boy president a liar or did the Navy SEALs kill an unarmed bin Laden instead of capturing him?

1. Shil1978 profile image87
          Shil1978posted 12 years agoin reply to this

Bin Laden might have been unarmed, without a weapon in hand. However, what if he was wearing a suicide vest? Should the S.E.A.L.S have waited to find out? I remember reading somewhere that the S.E.A.L.S were told to expect such a scenario and so I am not surprised that they didn't wait to find out. Imagine the headlines if Osama decided to go out in a blaze of glory by taking all those S.E.A.L.S along with him. Who would have wanted that?

1. Pearldiver profile image67
            Pearldiverposted 12 years agoin reply to this

He WAS Unarmed and they were merely a Hit Squad.
            There is NO WAY that they would have expected a woman to threaten them with Verbal Abuse! yikes

3. Pollyannalana profile image61
        Pollyannalanaposted 12 years agoin reply to this

She wouldn't lie to protect her father?

2. Pearldiver profile image67

Look You HAVE TO Get Real about things and appreciate that the World's Media is governed by a select group and is operated in the same way as the CIA used to de-stablize economies and personal freedom of privacy and movement.
      This Whole 'Killing' of OBL is as Farcical as wtc building 7 -

The Truth Should Not be manipulated so badly:

http://hubpages.com/forum/topic/74531#post1617110

3. galleryofgrace profile image71
      galleryofgraceposted 12 years agoin reply to this

What questions would I ask the president? Wouldn't be able to get a clear answer. He'd be talking to himself. There are many people that believe  they are one and the same.

4. galleryofgrace profile image71
      galleryofgraceposted 12 years agoin reply to this

he is -he's running our country.

5. Pollyannalana profile image61

What if they made the whole thing up and we have no idea where he is at? This is sure a biggy for Obama, you would think he marched right in there and got him himself and is it true he is worried about a decent burial for him? Is he crazy, a Muslim which I have heard him say he was on more than one video, or trying to further convince us he is dead when he may not be.

1. Randy Godwin profile image60
        Randy Godwinposted 12 years agoin reply to this

I know!  I'm surprised he didn't strut around the deck of an aircraft carrier dressed in a flight suit, after having landed in a fighter jet with a big banner proclaiming MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!  That's how the cool presidents do it!  lol

Ever seen a snake puke?

6. profile image0
      Brenda Durhamposted 12 years agoin reply to this

"clearly the smartest man in the world"........?
      oh lol

2. profile image0
    Home Girlposted 12 years ago

Who knows, people managed to cover bigger issues than that. Politics, money, big money, big politics. Anything goes.

1. Jed Fisher profile image69
      Jed Fisherposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Yeah, he's locked inside the space capsule on the secret set of the fake moon landings, to hide him from the UFO crews...

2. profile image0
      kimberlyslyricsposted 12 years agoin reply to this

big_smile

3. Cagsil profile image70
    Cagsilposted 12 years ago

What if this or what if that? roll Meaningless. hmm

1. sn53Anon profile image59
      sn53Anonposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Not so fast. One of my responsibilities in a past life was deception operations. Just think of the response we have. Bin Laden is believed by everybody to be dead. But actually, we have him, alive, water boarded, and singing about everything he knows.

This would be the prefect deception with long lasting consequences.

1. Cagsil profile image70
        Cagsilposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Okay, this singular statement says you've nothing of value to speak of period. But, do enjoy.

2. Doug Hughes profile image59
        Doug Hughesposted 12 years agoin reply to this

sn53Anon- "One of my responsibilities in a past life was deception operations...."

Why do I think we have discovered your function on HP.

1. DIYweddingplanner profile image76
          DIYweddingplannerposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Can I get an "Amen" from the choir? smile

4. Moderndayslave profile image60
    Moderndayslaveposted 12 years ago

He was on their payroll,why would he be in one of their prisons?

http://www.democracynow.org/2004/6/10/g … _armed_the

5. Moderndayslave profile image60
    Moderndayslaveposted 12 years ago
  6. Pearldiver profile image67
    Pearldiverposted 12 years ago

Thanks for the Bone... It Looks as Meaty as your Hubs! big_smile

1. Moderndayslave profile image60
      Moderndayslaveposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Gee thanks, I appreciate it.Coming from you that means a lot. Did you actually read it or you decided to bust on me after you didn't like what it had to say? If you read what I have on my Bio you would see that I actually physically work for a living and my job does not permit me to work on a hub at work or a break at work. I do appreciate your holier  than thou attitude . I think I should dedicate my first hub to you, what would you like? Concrete pavers, structural concrete and the modern day box store ,laying out a steel reinforced office tower,cutting stone for the beginner,sidewalks on a saturday,? I'm here for you babe.I actually did try but I got confused with the capsule deal and I have nowhere as much free time as I'd like to have,sorry to let you down.

My Attitude was certainly NOT one of being 'Holier than thou!'
        To your Qs - Thanks - Cheers - Yes and Yes and No - I Did - Yep and Fair Enough... but you took me out of context... You do nothing more or less than I have for a living at times in my life either, other than slate as opposed to stone... But come to think of it.. THAT is probably a good enough reason to use that Attitude that you state, fit's me so well! big_smile   
        Besides, I'm a Kiwi mate... I've been pulling your leg... that's what Kiwis do.. we ARE holier than the Average Birds! big_smile

1. Eaglekiwi profile image74
          Eaglekiwiposted 12 years agoin reply to this

He just won't share his kai moana...tongue BUT he's forgiven for now!!

2. Moderndayslave profile image60
          Moderndayslaveposted 12 years agoin reply to this

I actually feel that I was a little too touchy on that one, I apologize.

Not necessary mate!

2. Randy Godwin profile image60

121 posts and you have no time to "lay a foundation" of 1 hub?  Bovine excretion!  I normally do not converse with 0 hub hubbers, but I'll make an exception in your obviously needed case.

This is a writing site, not merely for some to express their political or religious views.  Throw out a few hubs and that, more than anything else, will lend credibility, or a lack of such, to your posting on the threads.  You get nothing from mere forum opinions. 

Too much trouble?  Then move along or expect to be ignored for the most part.  Pay your dues, in other words.  smile

7. Mikeydoes profile image43
    Mikeydoesposted 12 years ago

You guys are all wrong.
    http://s3.hubimg.com/u/5009286.jpg
    Picture them rollin'

8. Pearldiver profile image67

Wake Up... He is a Master of Disguise!

http://s2.hubimg.com/u/5009337.jpg

His specialty is his ability to blend into ANY animal or environment!

I would Suggest You Ask Him To: Check the Temperature!

1. earnestshub profile image81
      earnestshubposted 12 years agoin reply to this

lol lol lol
      I'm off to check our dog. Ya never know...... lol

big_smile big_smile big_smile  - Check your Cat Too... Just in Case.. And Hey... Your neighbour's St Bernard walks funny too yikes  big_smile

1. earnestshub profile image81
          earnestshubposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Thanks, I have been sus of that St Bernard for a while now, and the tom cat def needs checking for any sign of Osamaism. lol

You Keep Your Hand's OFF My Mate's Puss... It was A Farmer and his Tractor that was found there by the Vet... Not Osama yikes

2. dutchman1951 profile image60
        dutchman1951posted 12 years agoin reply to this

there is a hidden cam in the dogs colar, be very carefull!

9. Alastar Packer profile image70
    Alastar Packerposted 12 years ago

You are most wise Pearldiver, seriously...and your fourth star still awaits you.

Cheers Alastar smile
      Hope things are going well for you mate. smile

10. Evan G Rogers profile image60
    Evan G Rogersposted 12 years ago

What if he's alive in a pick up truck on route 66?

1. DIYweddingplanner profile image76
      DIYweddingplannerposted 12 years agoin reply to this

He'd be in more danger there than from Navy Seals...have you seen Albuquerque lately? smile

11. Randy Godwin profile image60
    Randy Godwinposted 12 years ago

Yeah, like they are going to claim he was dead and take the chance of him showing up later on?  lol  Not even Dubya would be that stupid!  and that's sayin' a mouthful!

Believe me... they are not going to admit that he escaped dressed as a goat either.  Was just so amazing that all this happened almost 10 years to the day. hmm

What breed of goat?  smile

Oh Okay Sorry Randy.. you didn't see this:

http://hubpages.com/forum/topic/74531#post1617110

Oh, a nanny!  Or perhaps a ninny!  smile

2. Pollyannalana profile image61

Exactly and we have been made fools of so many times in the past why not now, especially when someones popularity was falling even with his own.

12. Pearldiver profile image67

yikes  Conspiracy is Found To Exist After all:

http://hubpages.com/forum/topic/74634#post1620684

Amazing!!

13. Stacie L profile image88
    Stacie Lposted 12 years ago

so what if they put OBL on ice...?

14. Dolores Monet profile image95
    Dolores Monetposted 12 years ago

Hey, I just saw Osama bin Laden at a gas station outside of Detroit. He was chatting with Elvis!

1. Pollyannalana profile image61

I guess they were headed in the same direction.

15. knolyourself profile image60
    knolyourselfposted 12 years ago

Saw the video released today. Looked like could a been any goat herder plucked out of the mountains for the partial profile from the rear
    that it was. Yep that's real definitive and no audio. Course audio can be examined with voice
    recognition technology - so what's new?

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)