something big coming 2012?(the truth from lord daniel)

Jump to Last Post 1-15 of 15 discussions (103 posts)
  1. earnestshub profile image80
    earnestshubposted 12 years ago

I feel sure I have read something as ridiculous as this before... I just cant remember when. smile
    Seek help!

1. recommend1 profile image60
      recommend1posted 12 years agoin reply to this

Can't you send this guy one of those aluminium foil helmets with the squiggly wires so that we can tell who he is if we see him wandering about ?

earnestshubposted 12 years agoin reply to this

No need my friend, he is obviously in possession of several smile

Not the best with the sword of logos this one, Instead of wielding it, he has obviously done himself in with it! lol

2. profile image0
      lord danielposted 12 years agoin reply to this

well as it was in the days of noah so shall it be,they mocked at him laughed and scorned,until noa enter the arc and the flood came and destroyed,Them man i love this is the first time u are opposing dont join them u already know who obama is.

3. profile image0

sorry man u need help and an upgrade of your brin i need to help u with the rewiring ok u will be safe,but sorry your brain might be obsolete and refuse an upgrade*wink please dont cry u are a man next time think twice b4 insulting me,have u fogoten the fat woman forum post?check it out i didnt classify u as a cockroach but i can see u are the greatgrand father of a bug so u are demoted from a butterfly too bad u didnt see that coming.

2. aka-dj profile image66
    aka-djposted 12 years ago

Where do these guys come from?

"Highly classified message from jesus"?
    You can't even use capitals for names, and you are "holding back...second coming, or rapture, or ... "   what did you say?

I doubt you'll get a listening ear on this forum. lol lol lol

I doubt this would get a listening ear in a hospital for the religiously insane DJ. smile

I think we have a mental hospital with a broken window myself, their is a couple of very weird  megalomaniacs on the loose in hubpages religious forums! smile

1. aka-dj profile image66
        aka-djposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Have you read his profile?

He's been a long list of things. Currently, eschatologist (extraordinaire?).

If he keeps going upwards, he'll be sitting on a certain throne, (if you know what I mean?)
        lol lol lol

Yep! Sadly I do DJ.
          Off to bed now, have fun. smile

2. profile image0

haaha u are so funny and cute now u understand,u are a smart child prepare for next forum project joy noahs arc watch '3idiots.'

Funny? Yes!

Cute? Dunno. Never been called cute at least not on Hubpages. lol
            But thanks! big_smile

1. profile image0

let us make pearl driver happy and crack jokes so that he wouldnt shout on us and contaminate us with the new ecoli viral saliva from his mouth i am suspecting he released it on the young females in usa hakaakak.

1. Cagsil profile image71
                Cagsilposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Hey Daniel, before you attempt to mock Pearldiver, it might actually help of you were half as educated as he IS. lol

1. profile image0

hey be careful man he might cry uknow we have some adult cry baby dont hurt his feelings check out the comment i wrote to earnesthub after he said i was insane,one lesson never insult lord daniel or u will receive a reply that u will live with for the rest of your life,the word is sharper than two-edged,even jesus sends.

1. Beelzedad profile image59
                    Beelzedadposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Interesting, is that why you call yourself "lord"? smile

2. Cagsil profile image71

The method in which you write is sad. Do you not know what a period is or how to use one? Do you actually think you're in a chat room?
                    Cry? From what you said? Not likely.
                    And, we have some completely ignorant jacka$$e$ as well.
                    Earnest is usually spot on with his comments.
                    Not likely. You think too highly of yourself and since you cannot see beyond your ego, you'll never accomplish anything much.
                    The only thing sharper than words is actions and the fact that you cannot see your own actions for what they are worth....goes show you're not as bright as you think you are.

2. Beelzedad profile image59
        Beelzedadposted 12 years agoin reply to this

It's not so hard to understand why those who get bilked by religious leaders do so quite easily when we can see who they target as their prey. smile

1. profile image0

haha i am invincible and untouchable i was einstein also i perdicted the end of the worl 2012 but not yet that was too early.i am actually untop of the food chain.

3. profile image0

earnesthub i think your brain needs some rewiring i will be in charge ok also,my sister its a neurosurgeon,i do not know what you children study is it brain stagnation,hahahah,but from the look of your convesation,it must be filled with air and stagnant water,u are actually a pipe man i will visit u in psychiatric/earnestometric clinic of mentally downgraded brains,u need to upgrade your brain,come and buy wisdom from me, too bad i can't sell it. i wrote this in proverbs buy wisdom and sell it not.do u want more please dont cry bkos i have a thousand more keystrokes,next time u will think twice b4 insulting me.One more thin,rise and shine,a new day has come wake up and reply to this from,your last comment it seems u were eating sand and  a goat leaves in your dream.heheheheh it is paining him in the heart.hakakakka,do u want more?!

1. heavenbound5511 profile image65
          heavenbound5511posted 12 years agoin reply to this

What is wrong with you?

Just the usual lack of control. Happens all the time with fundies. smile

1. profile image0

@earnesthub u are now a good boy i thouught u got a thosand key strokes,i got a thrillion.hakakakakakaaka,self contol my foot.

You have self control of your foot?

Well maybe you could take it out of your mouth then! lol

1. profile image0

i think u just want me to talk u are a psycho,and i guessu have self control in your brain,but thgas in the pipe in your brain is about to explode hakakakak u want more.

I didn't would. The bone leg fits if you wore it, don't chicken you hats before their hitched sporty pal mate! smile

2. profile image0

@heavenvound i am sorry girl even jesus is loving towards those he loves and deals with his enemies read your bible,hope u are heaven,stay that way love u

2. profile image0

oh keep scorning i dont need all those frivolitiies try and edit it with your brain by yourself young baby.

You need to learn some typing skills.
        Improve your grammar please. big_smile

1. profile image0

i was the best in english i school please go to the encyclopedia and ask the greatest professor of English,define this word felicalestiality.haha i bet it will take u thrillions of centuries to get the definition except jesus tell u.

lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol

Thanks Cags! Saved me a lot of keystrokes! smile

Just the first line was a bunch of keystrokes. The rest was copy and paste. tongue

I stupidly forget to do that some times, still........ I've only been using word processors for 30 years or so..... I hope that doesn't categorise me as a slow learner. smile

wink

2. profile image0

have u woken up fro alice in the wonderland,i have keystrokes and bombs waitiing for u i have replied to your comment please dont cry.

3. profile image0

hakaakka,did i know u will talk about processors u need to upgrade your brain i will do the rewiring as a medical/computer engineer,but remember your brain might be obsolete,how was your dream and sleep,hope u were werent drinkin water and sucking air into brain or watching cartoons? check out the reply from your insult,one lesson never insult lord daniel,or u will live with his reply for the rest of your life,dont cry ok they are just jokes.

2. profile image0

hey be a good boy or girl have u seen the replys i gave earnesthub,i believe he is crying in his room,one lesson never insult lord daniel.

Insult you?

No one needs to insult you. Your very own actions insult you. There isn't a need to do it for you, when you do such a great job of it on your own.

2. profile image0

your laughing too much u could die of laughter so cool off.

2. heavenbound5511 profile image65
        heavenbound5511posted 12 years agoin reply to this

But I say unto you, That every idle(careless) word that men shall speak, they shall give account thereof in the day of judgment.- Matt 12:36

James 3:6 --The tongue also is a fire, a world of evil among the parts of the body. It corrupts the whole person, sets the whole course of his life on fire, and is itself set on fire by hell.

1 Cor 13:1--Though I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, and have not charity (love), I am become as sounding brass, or a tinkling cymbal.

2And though I have the gift of prophecy, and understand all mysteries, and all knowledge; and though I have all faith, so that I could remove mountains, and have not charity (love) , I am nothing.

3And though I bestow all my goods to feed the poor, and though I give my body to be burned, and have not charity (love), it profiteth me nothing.

4Charity (love) suffereth long, and is kind; charity envieth not; charity vaunteth not itself, is not puffed up,

5Doth not behave itself unseemly, seeketh not her own, is not easily provoked, thinketh no evil;

6Rejoiceth not in iniquity, but rejoiceth in the truth;

7Beareth all things, believeth all things, hopeth all things, endureth all things.

Prov 10:12- Hatred stirs up dissension, but love covers over all wrongs.

Gal 5:22 --But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness,

Eph 4:32 -Be kind and compassionate to one another, forgiving each other, just as in Christ God forgave you.

Col 3:12 -Therefore, as God's chosen people, holy and dearly loved, clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience.

Ps 141:5 -Let a righteous man strike me--it is a kindness; let him rebuke me--it is oil on my head. My head will not refuse it. Yet my prayer is ever against the deeds of evildoers;
        Prov 10:8- The wise in heart accept commands, but a chattering fool comes to ruin.
        Prov 9:8 -Do not rebuke a mocker or he will hate you; rebuke a wise man and he will love you.

God bless you!smile

1. profile image0

@heaven bound i loved and i died revelation11:8,now jesus wasn't happy because i was allowing people to annoy me and i was not punishing them,i  have loved perfectly it is time for judgement ok,so its alright but u can still love sinse u are still growing,thanks for that i will cool down on theses simpletons if u want but tell them not to find my trouble,bye love u.

3. Jerami profile image58
    Jeramiposted 12 years ago

Rev 17:10 And there are seven kings: five are fallen, and one is, and the other is not yet come; and when he cometh, he must continue a short space.
    Rev 17:11 And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eighth, and is of the seven, and goeth into perdition.

= - = -
    I'm not saying that the following IS the meaning behind the verses you quoted;   just want to point out something that I believe to be historic facts,  I could be wrong as to the accuracy

In the book of Daniel, in prophesy, a King most often represented a kingdom.
    In 96 AD the angel told John ...  five kings have fallen ,
    and one IS ...
       At that time there had already been five kingdoms to have dominion over the Hebrew people.  Egypt, Syria, Babylon, Persia, and Greese.  The Roman Empire WAS the kingdom that had dominion  over Israel at that time.
       Can not disregard the words "One IS"
        I'm a bit unclear as to specifics, But,  then Israel fell under islamic controll, Then the Holy Roman Empire had it for a while, then an Islamic "king" controlls it again until after WWI. Then England had it for a while and then after WWII Israel became a state.  That would be ten if Ya count Israel

Again, I'm not saying that this is what is being described in Rev 17 ,  but there does seem to be some similarities.

1. recommend1 profile image60
      recommend1posted 12 years agoin reply to this

If the things supposedly described are all to do with Israel, does this mean that it could be read that Israel and the surrounding countries will disappear in a big radioactive flash - not the end of the whole 'world' as is being touted ?  Now that would appear to be much more likely given the aggression and extremism that is being encouraged and fomented on both sides of that impossible situation !

1. Jerami profile image58
        Jeramiposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Sorry about the delay ...  had to go out.

There is no doubt  (in my mind) that 99% of the prophesy in The Old Testament is concerning Israel, before it ceased to exist (138 AD)
          And I feel certain that the seal judgments in Rev. were sent down on Israel as well.

I'm pretty sure the trumpets were directed upon the Roman Empire...  then ...  the bowls/vials go a bit more global.

That is the way I read what is written while making every attempt to use as little of our interpretational skills as possible.

It is almost impossible to read what is written and not allow our preconceived ideas (Previously learned interpretations) to influence what we  "Think" that we are reading.

I honestly think that the sixth vial was poured out after WWI
        was  over.

That is what I think after 10 years of reading it while attempting to un interpret my brain

Just saying that I can imagine how and when all of these prophesy has been fulfilled in our past,  As a chronological chain of events leading up to today.

Seems as though I read about the days of indignation
        (I think) was before the Hebrew Nation went through their tribulation such as will never be again,  and something about the Last days of indignation; whatever that means (soon to be)
        I won't speculate.  Not saying it is true or not; just saying that is the way it reads (as written)

1. profile image0

yeh man thanks for that keep researching,but remember, wisdom is the principal thing.

2. profile image0

@recommend1 israel is God's chosen people ok,so it cant happen to israel,the whole world plans to war against them.but God will deliver them.I am aslo lord elijah alright the chariot of israel.

2. profile image0

yeh man u are the only one so far that has made sense why cant these simpletons understand are their brains so low

1. Pearldiver profile image69
        Pearldiverposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Who Are You Calling a Simpleton WuckFit? sad

OOOHHH. yikes
          That's right on the edge, ain't it?
          lol lol lol

1. profile image0

hakakakakka please aka dj dont make me die of laughter which planet are u from?hope it is still earth.dont laugh at pearldiver who would catch u in your dream and knock u when u are sleeping cant u see he has the dragon,hehe.

2. profile image0

hey man dont get angry simpletons t me are people that cant understand that life could be complicated u just have to upgrade your brain thats all i can rewire it,watch the movie '3idiots' i was ranchodas in the movie u will learn from that no hard feelings man.

3. profile image0

pearldiver plz there is nothing like that in my dictionary.Are u reading the book of slangs and mentally insane people,u shouldget educated and stop reading books which nonetities read ok bye no har feelings

3. Druid Dude profile image60
      Druid Dudeposted 12 years agoin reply to this

After the destruction of JUDEA in 70 A.D. culminating at MASADA, The nation of Israel ceased to be. It was resurrected in 1946. So, the Kings you speak of does not include Islam or any others from the Roman Empire under the Caesars from after 70 A.D. otherwise, Israel, being Judea, was cast to the winds and subject to so many kings that it is a veritable who's who of royalty, including the Tsars of all the Russias, further, there are curious similarities between Juda and a small community of Japanese, and some in North and Central Africa. After the Roman destruction, the area of Judea fell back to the name of the entire Roman province: PALESTINE

I just saw that this thread has resurrected.  I didn't see it yesterday.

So I read Rev 17 again. And you are right in correcting me.

17:8  The beast which you saw was and is not ...(and yet is) ...
        17:10  And there are seven kings (not ten; just seven)

Five have fallen one is , and the other is not yet come. And the eighth is the same one as one of the previous seven.  So, there are still only seven.

This speaks of only seven kings spanning an unknown time frame , the 8th is one of the seven?
          At the time this message was given five had already received their power and have fallen.

This is a different group and timeframe than the ten which haven't received their power yet, This other set which are 10 all have their kingship at the same time. And give that accumulated power unto the dragon.

What is the answer?   Other than that which I mentioned above, I haven't a clue.
          Unless  ....   as in the case of scripture only mentioning four kingdoms in Daniel that reigned until the dismantling of Israel  (their end of days)...   In this other story there will be eight kingdoms  until the occurrence of some other very important event?  Not necessarily the event that many of us might assume, or that it will play out the way in which we assume that it will.

I’m  Not saying I believe or disbelieve these things, just simply trying to figure out what is written, and what false assumptions have we been applying to all of this.

And yes, I know what assumptions some of you are going to say!

1. profile image0

jerami yeh my friend five kings have fallen they are in the past kingdoms that subdued israel and other kingdoms i will write about that later keep checking my hub and follow me,the ten kings around the end of the age will give their power to the beast i think its in revelation 18,read it daniel 11 also mentions caesar alexander cleopatra and the rest of them watch the movie cleoptra and read daniel 11 u will understand better.thanks i will follow u ok your up to my level of thinking,thumbs up,your very wisethey will turm manyto righeousness and do exploits accordint to daniel 12,one love man

2. profile image0

@druid dude,thanks for that information i was also judah meaning celebrated,well not here on earth but in heaven. i will research on that i am very grateful but remember obama has a part to play in THE New World Order,take note,he is a muslim.i will discuss that later.Remember he is a muslim,read the whole of Daniel 11 u will find out about cleopatra obama alexander.Geoge bush and so on ok,Geoge bush and obama daniel 11:20-21.bye thanks once again.

4. profile image57
    kyblueyesposted 12 years ago

The Bible also says that no man knoweth when the second coming of Christ will be. Trying to predict when the end of the world will be is not only hypocritical it's INSANE.

1. Druid Dude profile image60
      Druid Dudeposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Jesus said: I am always with you, even unto the end of the age.

2. profile image0

@kyblueeyes have u not heard let not the day escape u like a thief in the night only those who are watching will know but ofcourse they will not know the exact hour.

5. Shadesbreath profile image76
    Shadesbreathposted 12 years ago

Hey, when none of that crap happens, I hope you will let out a long sigh of relief and find a way to be happy in your life. Fine a reason to be joyful. Find someone to do good things for, you will feel great.

According to the timelines (as I understand them) All that they actually specify is that "THE Beast"  which I think is organized religion that Constantine first put together, is going to come to the end of its 42 months pretty soon.

The rest I will leave up to each their own, as far as interpretation is concerned.

1. profile image0

yes jerami u are really a true bible scholar i believe i will follow u soon.u are a true son of your father

6. Pearldiver profile image69
    Pearldiverposted 12 years ago

Oh lord nah-nu nah-nu... I believe you have ponged your ping.. well beyond repair and relevance! roll

How much Clearlite did you drop Dude? hmm  big_smile

Thanks ...if you were talking to me.

I am just talking about what is actually written if we scrape off a couple a thousand interpretations that have been piled upon it.

2. profile image0

what a clearlite man,hope u are not insulting me have u seen the reply i gave earnest hub for insulting me'be warned bkos i got a thousand keystrokes from my brain ready to be unleashed to only simpletons,may be u are not one.cheers.

7. jacharless profile image74
    jacharlessposted 12 years ago

Daniel, this is not healthy or truthful.
    How long can the pretenders pretend?

So many have said "In This Name" not evening knowing what "In His Name" means. You cannot unite Daniel with Johns Letter explaining the entire Testimony of Immanu El and come out with a perfect doomsday plan. That is foolishness.

Besides, why would you or any believing want to see these catastrophes occur? Why --if you are so 'there'-- do you continue to play in the darkness, seek it out, make bricks in the mud pits of Egypt?

If this is your [or anyone's] idea of true ministry to praise, pray or even desire to see even one person lost or harmed, especially your 'enemies' --then sorry friend, but not one ounce of the First Love is in you, not a drop.

This is not me judging you, by any means, it is based on your own words -which now condemn you.

Religion is pretending you know Creator.
    [Rational] Faith is proving you actually do.

James.

1. profile image0

Mr james This is God's impending judgement as a result of sin u should know it is part of the scriptures ok,he gave man 7years ok,so read revelation,they are not my words NASA said somethings like that.Mr james hope u understand.

1. jacharless profile image74
        jacharlessposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Err, apparently, you must have skipped over the entire: All authority of judgment has been commissioned to the son. He who chose not to judge, but rather to bear the fullness of all judgment of the law (all sin and all death) upon himself, that ALL MAN might be judged according to righteousness.

Second, find me anywhere in John's letter that he mentions a 7 year Tribulation, a entity Lucifer/Satan or Rapture. It does not exist in it...

NASA? Well, they have reached their near end. One last voyage and its off to the museums err- Temples Of Science.

So, indeed, I thoroughly understand.
        Thanks,

James.

8. Greek One profile image65
    Greek Oneposted 12 years ago

Only in your Hubs have I gained similar insight.
    Thank you!

1. profile image0

your welcome if such a great wise man can say this,do u think the rest are simpletons or do i have to stoop so low on my frequency like talking to children,great huuuuuuhh?i am tired of them need to sleep.it seems the rude ones are not replying hakakak,thanks the wise one.U are always welcome.

2. profile image0

Greek one the great wise man thanks very much these children can't understand.

9. Angie Jardine profile image68
    Angie Jardineposted 12 years ago

I'm sorry I just can't understand anything this guy lord daniel says ... do we have to have illiterates on HP?

lol lol lol

It comes with the territory. lol

10. earnestshub profile image80

Greek one you are a very naughty person... lol

11. e_l_Mason profile image59
    e_l_Masonposted 12 years ago

If this isn't a troll then I am the Queen of England.

1. profile image0

hakaka u are a white monkey in disguise if u think i am a troll dont cry ok,thse are monkey tears comng out already.

12. earnestshub profile image80

I thought he WAS doing what the bible says! smile

1. profile image0

oh sorry i thought u were tempting,a verse in the new testament tempted God and they were delivered,Elijah in the hebrew means the God of Jehovah,or God is God.

I don't need bible lessons bad boy! Studied it already. :

13. earnestshub profile image80

Or maybe we are pawns in his game of learning English? lol

1. profile image0

With this your pipish braind filled with air define felicalestiality,if u like check out the whole encyclopedia,or ask the greatest prophessor of English i bet it will take u a million years,and your son,with a smaller brain filled with air a thrillion yeras but i bet u,u will never know,define antidistablishmentarialism,define your brains!i want a reply if u are man enough i give u a year to find out open book test.hakakak such a simpleton,bkos i don't type due to rushing does that mean i don't know Enlish,i was the best man i had grade 'A' ok.Go and check the word for the meaning of simpleton ok..

KD your grasp of the English language is rudimentary at best, your manner is shrill and you can't offer a decipherable answer to anything posted.
        Your English is as bad as my Mandarin, and that my friend is pretty bad! lol

1. profile image0

gosh thats so lame u have nothing to say,hope u didnt finish the tissue cleaning your tears and blowing  your noses cry baby ,oops i could give u money to bye more but sorry u have oil water and gaseous air inside your brain which has not been used so u are priceless

2. earnestshub profile image80

Run your word processors thesaurus through this post...... boy are you in for a surprise! lol

14. earnestshub profile image80

Well Druid, .....it's your own fault you got in to this one, now let's see you dig your way out. lol

15. Uninvited Writer profile image79
    Uninvited Writerposted 12 years ago

There are nice places for you to go to lord_daniel...like Bellview...

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)