First Adsense Payment Woop

Jump to Last Post 1-21 of 21 discussions (31 posts)
  1. expectus profile image74
    expectusposted 14 years ago

Just got my first adsense payment , very exciting indeed after years of working on my site making pennies and joining hubpages is what really pushed me over smile. Its even better when its USD to AUD

hip hip hooray hubpages

1. waynet profile image68
      waynetposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Well done Fonz!! EEEEHHHHH!

2. Aragon5000 profile image63
      Aragon5000posted 14 years agoin reply to this

Good for you Expectus

2. profile image0
    shreekrishnaposted 14 years ago

keep going.

3. Everyday Miracles profile image85
    Everyday Miraclesposted 14 years ago

Congrats!

I had $12 before I joined HP. And I've been earning from both my (unlaunched) forum and hubpages since I joined here three weeks ago! It isn't much, but it's great to see *something*!

4. expectus profile image74

thanks, shreekrishna and everyday miracles, 44 hubs in 3 weeks is great stuff everyday miracles you should see an increase in your earnings as your hubs mature:)

5. Everyday Miracles profile image85

I already am doing okay, Expectus smile A couple of them are doing most of the cents that I'm getting right now and I'm hoping that over time those that are more poorly performing will boost up a bit smile

Thanks!

6. expectus profile image74

Sounds good Everyday Miracles:) How do you figure out which of your hubs is generating you adsense clicks? is there something through google analytics?

7. BristolBoy profile image63
    BristolBoyposted 14 years ago

Well done Expectus.  Checking which hub earns what can be done through Adsense by using channels, as this hub explains.

8. Everyday Miracles profile image85

I use Analytics to show me. The two can be tied together. smile It's less time-consuming than putting your channels in once you're used to it smile

9. dwilliamson profile image60
    dwilliamsonposted 14 years ago

Congratulations, expectus. I have been receiving payouts on Adsense for the past couple of years from other websites I have. However, since joining HubPages, I have noticed an increase in traffic and funds through Adsense.

10. profile image49
    badcompany99posted 14 years ago

I had about $65 before I joined hub and am hoping to cash in at the end of May : )

11. Uninvited Writer profile image80
    Uninvited Writerposted 14 years ago

I should have made enough by next week to get my next payout smile

1. profile image49
      badcompany99posted 14 years agoin reply to this

Nice one !

12. Everyday Miracles profile image85

Good job, Univited Writer! Nice progression there!

13. LondonGirl profile image81
    LondonGirlposted 14 years ago

Nice one, all your pay-out peeps!

14. expectus profile image74

thanks all smile Happy Days, Linking your adsense and analytics is really useful just had a look at it then.

Goodluck to everyone reaching payout

1. Everyday Miracles profile image85
      Everyday Miraclesposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Good to know it helped you! I can't believe I was one of the first to do it around here!

Lissie: Good for you! I'm too obsessive for that "passive income" thing going on though! I don't think I'll ever be fully satisfied with any of my hubs!

1. Lissie profile image76
        Lissieposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I'm obsessive too - about not working LMAO! I don't mind writing but I am not a real writer - I don't obsess - it gets me into trouble from time to time- but at the end of the day I have 50 sites to work on - no time for obsession!

1. Everyday Miracles profile image85
          Everyday Miraclesposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I don't understand how you can do it. That's not full time, that's... Lifetime! LOL

I love what you write though -- I like that you're down to earth and very real. Whether you consider yourself a writer or not, your style is excellent for getting through to people (without being offensive about it).

Whether I enjoy writing or not (and right now I am), I am a writer -- which means I obsess smile

1. Lissie profile image76
            Lissieposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Oh shucks blush. My secret is no secret I outsource writing to others and I use software to speed up my ability to create links - no I don't spam but I take shortcuts. All my public blogs and my hubs are written by me but a lot of my boring little niches aren't - often because I know little about the topic and couldn't care less about it - except for the $$ :-)

I can assure you some people find me offensive - but that's OK, one does eventually you can't please all of the people all of the time :-) I spent years in business, writing reports which weren't supposed to offend anyone - I hated it - when I started online I didn't worry about my "brand" or my "unique selling point" -  I was just me - I figured it wouldn't be too bad a thing to be, and I saw people like Mark Knowles and others doing it very successfully - there are an awful lot of real people are really sick of "management speak" and the "dont offend anyone" school of blogging, not to mention the worryingly "criticize nothing cause they may sue" school.

15. DonnaCSmith profile image81
    DonnaCSmithposted 14 years ago

Congratulations!

16. Lissie profile image76
    Lissieposted 14 years ago

I just had my first $100 plus month with  Adsense :-) It takes a while but you'll get there in the end people - and remember some of that money is from hubs I haven't touched for a year - I love passive income!

17. aniketgore profile image61
    aniketgoreposted 14 years ago

Miracle i also linked adsense and analytic but nt able to get how to check earnings in analytic. If you can make a hub over it. Will be useful.

18. Everyday Miracles profile image85

I will try, aniketgore! It's not simple and I'm still getting accustomed to it myself! I'm surprised there isn't a hub about this already! I *can't* be the only one doing it!

19. profile image0
    TheSandmanposted 14 years ago

Congrats

20. expectus profile image74

thanks sandman:) adsense with analytics is really great, it can give you a rundown on your best earning hubs and everything:)

when your in analytics, click view report into your hubpages channel then on the content review section, click view report

on the left hand side you shoudl see adsense , click that and then overview, and there u have it:)

1. aniketgore profile image61
      aniketgoreposted 14 years agoin reply to this

expectus thats great i never known it. Thanks for sharing dude. Thanks to Miracle also. You do a hub on analytics it will help a lot ppls.

21. Anamika S profile image67
    Anamika Sposted 14 years ago

Congratulations! I had an adsense account before joining hubpages and made my first payout in around 8 months. Presently, HubPages accounts for around 50% of my earnings on adsense every month.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)