Some humor...

Jump to Last Post 1-14 of 14 discussions (41 posts)
  1. TMMason profile image61
    TMMasonposted 12 years ago

"Looking for work"

A doctor from Israel says: "In Israel the medicine is so advanced that we cut off a man's testicles; we put them into
    another man, and in 6 weeks he is looking for work."

The German doctor comments: "That's nothing, in Germany we take part of the brain out of a person; we put it into another person's head, and in 4 weeks he is looking for work."   

A Russian doctor says: "That's nothing either. In Russia we take out half of the heart from a person; we put it into another person's chest, and in 2 weeks he is looking for work."   

The U.S.doctor answers immediately: "That's nothing my
    friends, you are way behind us....in the USA , about 2 years ago, we grabbed a person from Kenya with no brains, no heart, and no balls....we made him President of the United States , and now........ the whole country is looking for work!"

1. albertovich profile image59
      albertovichposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Dark...but funny.

2. Greek One profile image63
      Greek Oneposted 12 years agoin reply to this

a smile only a mother might love lol....

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41kbe%2BM9HHL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

1. kmackey32 profile image65
        kmackey32posted 12 years agoin reply to this

HAHAHAHA Now thats funny.......

3. Cagsil profile image71
      Cagsilposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Tasteless. hmm

1. Evan G Rogers profile image59
        Evan G Rogersposted 12 years agoin reply to this

meh, it's witty.

1. Cagsil profile image71

Good to know you see it that way Evan. roll

1. Evan G Rogers profile image59
            Evan G Rogersposted 12 years agoin reply to this

I'm glad to know that you think it's tasteless, her der.

PS - if you think THAT joke was tasteless (which I'm sure you only feel because you like the prez), then you should really stay the hell away from me!

Hey Evan,

It has nothing to do with whether or not, I like the President. But, thank you for the response. lol

4. getitrite profile image70
      getitriteposted 12 years agoin reply to this

I think the whole country was looking for work before Obama became president.

BTW, your joke is humorless, tasteless, vulgar, and silly...and only serves to divide.

2. Mighty Mom profile image78
    Mighty Momposted 12 years ago

Might be funnier if there was any logical correlation between organ transplants and looking for work, or choice of countries had some connection with exceptionally high unemployment.

Don't like to have to work so hard to understand the premise of a joke.

But keep trying, I'm sure you've got a million of these. smile

3. profile image0
    Sherlock221bposted 12 years ago

Starting to read, I thought 'my God, Mason is telling a joke.'  I began to wonder what had happened to the world, and whether I had slipped through into another dimension.  Then when I read the so-called punchline, I realised it was just another political attack against Obama.  How disappointing!

4. kmackey32 profile image65
    kmackey32posted 12 years ago

I dont get it...smile

5. profile image0
    Home Girlposted 12 years ago

I think you should admire the country where you can take any immigrant with no brain,heart, balls,proper language, education, whatever, and transform him into a businessman, senator or even a president. Admire the place you live in. With all its faults, it is still a remarkable one, I am telling you.

6. TMMason profile image61

You guys have no sense of humor.

La la liberaland is just not so fun of a place I guess.

Liberaland?

It takes a conservative to tell a tasteless joke and then blame others, because their tasteless joke wasn't funny.

How sad. roll

7. TMMason profile image61

I think it is hysterical.

I am still laughing at it.

1. Quilligrapher profile image73
      Quilligrapherposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Tom, your "joke" reveals a lack of respect, judgment, and humor.  Q.

8. Ron Montgomery profile image58
    Ron Montgomeryposted 12 years ago

Don't quit your day job...

oops, sorry man.

1. Mighty Mom profile image78
      Mighty Momposted 12 years agoin reply to this

This IS his day job! roll

9. Ron Montgomery profile image58
    Ron Montgomeryposted 12 years ago

Author Unknown :

Surgeons

The first surgeon, from New York , says, "I like to see accountants on my operating table, because when you open them up, everything inside is numbered."

The second, from Chicago, responds, "Yeah, but you should try electricians!  Everything inside them is color coded."

The third surgeon, from Dallas, says,  "No, I really think librarians are the best, everything inside them is in alphabetical  order."

The fourth surgeon, from Los Angeles, chimes in:  "You know, I like construction workers - those guys always understand when you have a few parts left over." 

But the fifth surgeon, from Washington, DC shut them all up when he observed:  "You're all wrong. Congress people are the easiest to operate on.
    There's no guts, no heart, no balls, no brains and no spine, and the head and the ass are interchangeable."

1. Bubblegum Senpai profile image86
      Bubblegum Senpaiposted 12 years agoin reply to this

lol @Ron Montgomery. Politics, the one word that truly describes what it means. Poly meaning "many," and ticks meaning "blood-sucking creatures."

10. TMMason profile image61

See it doesn't kill you to have a lil humor.

You all are just so uptight.

While personally, I'm an Obama supporter, I still find this one funny - although let's face it, the economy is Reagan's fault.

Question: Would all the people saying this is in Bad taste still be saying so if it was a Bush joke?

1. Mighty Mom profile image78
          Mighty Momposted 12 years agoin reply to this

I didn't know Bush was from Kenya! lol

2. TMMason profile image61
          TMMasonposted 12 years agoin reply to this

They would be in hysterics and the thread would be hundreds of spite-filled attacks against Bush in length.

That is simple enough to deduce.

1. John Holden profile image61
            John Holdenposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Bad taste is bad taste whoever the recipient.

And would you still consider it funny if it were aimed at Bush rather than Obama?

Yes I would have... funny is funny, John.

1. John Holden profile image61
                John Holdenposted 12 years agoin reply to this

But it ain't funny, and wouldn't be about anybody, not even Thatcher.

2. Bubblegum Senpai profile image86

We don't really need Bush jokes... just look at a collection of his most memorable quotes... "Most of our imports are from other countries!"

2. Ron Montgomery profile image58
      Ron Montgomeryposted 12 years agoin reply to this

If you supply some, I'll be sure to laugh.

Ironically, I do find myself laughing at many of your posts, just not this one.

11. profile image0

And would you still consider it funny if it were aimed at you rather than Obama, TM?

12. TMMason profile image61

It is a joke people.

Lets not get all anal about it.

Geez.. is this the first joke you all have ever heard?

I have see a few posted about Bush which were more personal of an attack than this one is.

Get over it already.

1. Greek One profile image63

Hubpages is not a place for humor, Mason

Appearently not.

Now you know why I was complaining in the other thread about your attempts at humor, Greek.

You should know better.

1. Greek One profile image63

I'm sorry but to be honest I don't really bother reading other people's entries...

smile

LOL... I hear you... that is probrably the smartest thing I have heard on here.

13. profile image0
    Sherlock221bposted 12 years ago

I'm not sure I appreciate humour.  I laughed once in 1974, and my body is still suffering the consequences.  Sometimes though, when I have had a martini and a diazepam for dinner, things seem amusing, even things which aren't funny.

14. profile image0

Not on Hubpages, strictly forbidden. The violators will be send to Siberia for 25 years without parole and no pen and paper usage in a cell.

1. Kangaroo_Jase profile image75
      Kangaroo_Jaseposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Update - it's now 30 years and it includes hard labor.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)