Finally i have done it!

Jump to Last Post 1-13 of 13 discussions (40 posts)
  1. accofranco profile image78
    accofrancoposted 14 years ago

I just unpublished one of my hubs titled: how to get laid with an indian or a nigerian girl, which seemed to offend some good and reputable hubbers, please do bear with me for hurting your feelings in anyway. For those that enjoyed the hub, pardon me, when i finish editing it, i shall publish it again. Thanks for all your negative and positive comments, you all are my reputable mentor and i am like your toddler, so don't murder me why trying to scold me, subtle manner remains the key to solving most problems in life. One love!

1. darkside profile image63
      darksideposted 14 years agoin reply to this

If it were a deliberate attempt at satire or parody, it would be a different matter entirely.

Hopefully you'll reconsider statements like this (quotes copied and pasted from Google cache of unpublished hub)...

"For instance, an American girl finds it pleasing to get laid with many guys while this other girls (Indian and Nigerian) see it as an abomination..."

"Every high school girl in America has a well-built site were she displays her beautiful provocative pictures and even videos."

"Unlike an American girl, who loves to see people watch her while she is naked (nude), an Indian or Nigerian girl hates people to see her nudity, therefore avoid sharing any of her nude pictures or videos (if you have any), to make sure she sticks with you."

"Don’t ever try to get laid with her in an unsecured place (like the beach etc), because she likes privacy and secrecy unlike her American counterpart who enjoys getting laid at the beach or club."

"Unlike American girls who enjoy threesome experience, Nigerian girl hates this with passion, unless you have the dough to remote her brains..."

2. Hope Alexander profile image69
      Hope Alexanderposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Dude, you're all grown up. If you haven't worked out that making sleazy comments about teenage girls of any race and objectifying women in general doesn't go down well in most free societies, then I don't think HubPages can help you.

1. Eaglekiwi profile image74
        Eaglekiwiposted 14 years agoin reply to this

lol
        keyword-free societies

1. Hope Alexander profile image69

I thought everyone on the Internet was free and liberated? wink

1. lisafwg01 profile image60
            lisafwg01posted 14 years agoin reply to this

As I told the poster in question in another thread: false contriteness annoys me to no end; if you're going to be offensive, at least have the cojones to own it.

accofrancoposted 14 years agoin reply to this

If "Sin" doesn't exist, then "Forgiveness" would have been found only in the dictionary of a foolish man. Please you guys should all fogive and forget.

1. goldentoad profile image59
                goldentoadposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I'm mad Acco cuz I didn't get a chance to read it!

if you wouldn't mind, send me your email so i can send it to you or wait till i publish it again after editing just to spare my head from being beheaded by some high tempered people. Thanks golden, you know i did it for you, in preparation for your soon to come visit to my place. The hookers are getting ready to meet the prince charming, Goldentoad...

1. goldentoad profile image59
                    goldentoadposted 14 years agoin reply to this

you can email me directly through my profile or you can let me know when you republish it. I'll take a look at it, see for myself, and see what the fuss is about. I know you didn't do whatever it is to offend anyone, I know if anything, you were trying to be funny, but sometimes we fail.

2. darkside profile image63

If you do rewrite and republish the hub, please delete my comment.

Not as a retraction or because it embarrasses me, as it doesn't. I stand by what I said and I feel I said it in an appropriate manner (I've posted the quotes so people will understand what the fuss is all about), but because a rewrite of the hub will leave my comment out of context.

Case arrested, court?

1. darkside profile image63

Endoplasmic reticulum, wut?

2. Hope Alexander profile image69

Agreed.

3. LondonGirl profile image80
      LondonGirlposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Act your age, not your shoe size. You aren't a toddler, you claim to be an adult, so behave like one.

2. Eaglekiwi profile image74
    Eaglekiwiposted 14 years ago

My thoughts are you have successfully risen your profile a notch with all the drama of answering, discussing, opoloising, removing, discussing again ,notifying of removal of said answer.

Advertising works that way too,even the bad ones.

3. cindyvine profile image70
    cindyvineposted 14 years ago

lol Acco, you don't want to piss off the Americans!

1. mandybeau profile image57
      mandybeauposted 14 years agoin reply to this

No acco wants to piss off the world and he is getting there!

4. frogdropping profile image77
    frogdroppingposted 14 years ago

yoohoooo Cindy - there you are smile

*buggers off to see what's new round Cindys' patch*

5. Gordon Hamilton profile image94
    Gordon Hamiltonposted 14 years ago

Accofranco, while I am not and never shall be a prude, it does seem to me that your Hub is somewhat inappropriate.

Perhaps you should consider a more appropriate site where you will both offend less people and be likely to know greater success regarding your topic?

Good luck!

...but do you ever accept appology? Despite all my appologies yet, you continue hitting thesame nail with thesame hammer, do you want the nail to break or you want it to...?

6. Eaglekiwi profile image74

ok if your genuinely sorry
    write a hub about it
    if ya not
    dont
    simple

I was quite worried when he said finally I've done it, was worried he had moved away from the wall as fiercj was coming along the passage. Gross

1. frogdropping profile image77
        frogdroppingposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Mandy - that was class lol

2. accofranco profile image78

i will do that, even before you said that, i have already decided to do it, but i am busy with my foundation's newly established business plus my new book that i am working on. Espect it soon. Thanks for your kind reminder.

7. profile image0
    girly_girl09posted 14 years ago

Wow.

As an American woman, I am totally and completely offended by your very incorrect statements about us. Woman everywhere should be. I am certainly not a prude but I was completely shocked to read such horrendous statements & generalizations.

It sounds like you realize that you made a huge mistake now, but this is still very disturbing.

You should leave any mention of American woman out of your new hub. You made some VERY serious and VERY incorrect statements.

He does it on purpose then he acts sad its so boringly the same, He wants to go to America. Lucky America, and lucky American ladies. eeeew NOT!

8. frogdropping profile image77
    frogdroppingposted 14 years ago

I'd publish it under a nice new sparkly name that doesn't have any acco or franco in it - just a tip wink

1. Eaglekiwi profile image74
      Eaglekiwiposted 14 years agoin reply to this

good tip hehe

1. frogdropping profile image77
        frogdroppingposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I'm full of 'em smile

Read my latest forum post its about acco and he will be able to have his say and have his say and have his say and have his say and have his say and have his say.................................till he is bklue in the face.

9. Hope Alexander profile image69
    Hope Alexanderposted 14 years ago

Can I get a WTH?

1. Misha profile image63
      Mishaposted 14 years agoin reply to this

WTH Hope? wink

Oh there you are Misha, where have you been? The trolls are raging today...

10. sunforged profile image70
    sunforgedposted 14 years ago

Acco, there is nothing wrong with being offensive! I dont know where everybody got that impression, if you ACTUALLY believed everything you wrote, than you may have issues...but hell seems like you got good traffic, inspired debate etc. So many people were categorically opposed to your words, so what! your welcome to an uninformed opinion..and your welcome to share it.

I wish you wouldnt be so wishy washy...stick to your damn guns - if you wan to piss off us americans...than just do it! dont apologize later.

I am quite sure that nationality has no effect on sexual proclivities... some of us enjoy outside sex..some dont. SOme are exhibitionists...being in a repressed culture many times leads to all kinds of kinky side effects. Your probably just not suave enough to find the fun lovers in Nigeria.

The outside types are way more fun though!

11. Misha profile image63
    Mishaposted 14 years ago

I hope lovely Hope did not mean to call me a troll, did you? wink

I am taking a hubaddiction treatment course lately, hence seriously reduced my activity here smile

Of course not Misha, it's just I am accustomed to seeing you play with the trolls, so your absence was notable smile

12. Eaglekiwi profile image74

then go to time-out and dont come out til we say so lol

13. Whitney05 profile image83
    Whitney05posted 14 years ago

Glad to know that I have a website out there somewhere where I've posted nude shots, and that I love to people to see me nude, and all the other crap in the hub. I read it before, but can't believe someone actually wrote that crap. Glad you unpublished it. Hopefully, it will be more tasteful if you opt to republish it. Personally the request you answered should have been deleted before you had the chance to try to answer it.

1. Everyday Miracles profile image85
      Everyday Miraclesposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Agreed. I still am in shock it got answered!

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)