adsense refuse to accept my application

Jump to Last Post 1-6 of 6 discussions (16 posts)
  1. brain4hire profile image60
    brain4hireposted 12 years ago

i have written 4 hubs and i apply for adsense for content and google rejected my application. stating that i have insufficient contents. so i want to ask my fellow hubbers to know how many content i need to write before google adsense can accept my application because i getting discourage.

1. sofs profile image76
      sofsposted 12 years agoin reply to this

It would be good to have at least 10 hubs before you apply , some countries have a six month waiting period and I guess Nigeria comes in the list although I am not 100% sure.
      Having your own site or posting regularly on a blogger blog usually helps.

2. ankitharrytom profile image69
      ankitharrytomposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Have about 10 Hubs with 500 minimum in each Hub. 6 month condition doesn't apply for those who apply from HubPages.

1. sofs profile image76

That is not the correct information.. it applies to people from Asian countries and some African countries

1. ankitharrytom profile image69

@Sofs- No offense meant but I got Adsense before even completing 1 month and I am from India, the so called "land of spammers". I work on Indiastudychannel. An Adsense revenue sharing site like Hubpages with an API account.

Morever I have near about 5 friends of mine with Adsense approval before even 3 months of their website age.

1. sofs profile image76

No offense taken.. but  Google has put its rules in place and we have been answering these question for a year now , and to speak the truth it has become even more difficult to get your Adsense account now than ever before if you are from these countries.
            People who have applied trough Hubpages from Asia and Africa come back to this forum everyday with the same question. Check it out .. do a search and see for yourself.

I don't know about HubPages but back there at the site I mentioned above we have a totally different scenario. There almost all members are Indians. The site imposes some conditions that a member need to satisfy before being able to apply unlike HubPages where members are allowed to apply even with no Hub. At the above mentioned site a member needs to have 10 articles before the link for applying is even enabled. (Associating Adsense is allowed even at the point of joining).

Also there is high moderation level, each post is reviewed by an editor not only for copying but for guiding the person for quality purposes and this way we rarely see members complaining about rejection. In fact if you happen to visit the forum of the site and search down to the proper category you will find members celebrating their Adsense approval. In fact after the Panda the approval rate has actually increased. According to a recent talk with the WM of that site we had only 8 rejections out of 70 Adsense applications that were filed in a month.

I have to heard about this 6 months rule but since 1 year when I started writing online I haven't seen anybody complaining that they received a rejection mail due to the "6 month" criteria. I think this rule has been discontinued long ago but Google forgot to announce it to the Webmaster community.

2. psycheskinner profile image83
    psycheskinnerposted 12 years ago

The six month rule is being applied more and more often across many countries. It would not, IMHO, be a bad idea to put up 10-20 hubs, go and do something else for 6 months, and then apply.

I have already told this that the 6 month rule is history now (if ever it was a truth). Have you ever known a person who received rejection mail stating that there account is not 6 months old?

1. QuestionMaster profile image80
        QuestionMasterposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Adsense NEVER gives a  specific reason why someone was rejected/banned. Instead they give a "general" reason.

However it takes a lot longer for anyone from India/Asia to get an Adsense account in most instances. No one is arguing that it can't be done, just that it's very difficult to get said account without a history of high quality work.

2. TKs view profile image61
        TKs viewposted 12 years agoin reply to this

I've been told my account needs to be 6 months old and I live in the U.S. I've published 13 hubs over about three weeks and tried to sign up again after the tenth posted. Got the same reply.
        I know the content of my hubs is fringe so I don't get a lot of traffic yet and so not missing out on a lot of clicks or $. I've decided to wait the 6 months and try again but it is very annoying nonetheless.

3. LeanMan profile image81
    LeanManposted 12 years ago

Your hubs are also a little hard to read as your grammar and use of English is far from perfect, this is not going to help with your application, and you also need to correct it before you have someone report your hubs as "low-quality" whilst hub-hopping..
    There are tools available to help you, even Word does a reasonable job of highlighting incorrect grammar in green and spelling mistakes in red.

4. psycheskinner profile image83

Firefox will deal with typos right in the hub-making boxes too.

5. psycheskinner profile image83

If you search you will find plenty of case of the 6 month problem right on this forum.

I don't know about the situation at HubPages but this I can tell that if one has sufficient good content then this 6 month criteria is not at all necessary. I have seen sufficient approvals to say this with confidence.

6. thisisoli profile image73
    thisisoliposted 12 years ago

Fair enough, good quality writing can beat the average, but most people still have to wait the 6 months.

In regards to the original post, just judging from your forum post, I would suggest working on your English a little. Write more articles.  You need to prove to Google that your content is what their advertisers want.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)